A True Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis was in a state where she could lie like this, between consciousness and rest, between heaven and here, for an eternity. She was existing in a state of pure, warm, fluffy bliss. But she'd awoken something in her daddy that couldn't be put down, and she was about to experience that.

Stirred from her blissful state, she was brought back to the present as her daddy grabbed her by the hips and rolled her over onto her stomach, before grabbing her hips and lifting her so that her ass was raised up, her front still pressing into the soaked sheets. As her eyes opened fully and she looked back at her daddy, she almost didn't recognize him as he stared hungrily at her bare ass. He looked more animal than man, and he was ready to feast.

Tyrone reached forward and grabbed each round, firm cheek, peeling them apart and exposing the full crevasse of her ass-crack and her tight, clean asshole to his eyes. His eyes went wide as he stared at the tight, puckered hole. He'd never done anything more than stuff his fingers up her ass and that was close to ass stuff as he'd gotten, but in this moment, staring at his own daughter's tight asshole... his mouth was watering.

Announcing his attention silently, he guided himself forward and pressed the head of his cock against her tight asshole. Looking up to see her reaction, she glanced back at him with a gleeful grin.

"Oh my God, you're still hard daddy?" she asked, shocked but excited.

He loved Alexis' ass. He thought it was perfect and yet he wanted to see it destroyed. He wanted to have sex with it. He wanted bury his thick, manly member up his daughter's perfect, mouth-watering ass and make her scream in pleasure. He wanted to conquer her divine, perfectly formed ass and take out all the frustration he'd harboured whenever she shook that thing around and teased him.

And he was about to.

Resting one hand on her hip, using the other to grip his rock-hard shaft, he began to push, the head of his battering ram pushing against her tight, unyielding asshole. She squirmed against this intruder, but he held her in place, still pushing against her. He wasn't gonna stop. He wasn't gonna show mercy.

Not until every fucking inch of his big dick was buried inside her.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Alexis squealed in delight as he drove his full, impressive, lengthy cock up her tighter than tight ass.

"Ugh! Fuck! Fuck!" Tyrone groaned in unison, his hips a blur as he drove his dick inside of her.

The sight of it was incredible. His thick, swollen, massive black cock sliding into her small, clenched, taut asshole. In and out, over and over, disappearing inside of her. That was no exaggeration. Tyrone was now able to drive every single fucking inch of his black cock inside. From the head to the base, he was able to smoothly slide his huge cock into her eager ass.

And her ass was even more incredible than he'd expected. This hole was quite simply the tightest, hottest hole he'd ever fucked. It was squeezing the living hell out of his massive dick, gripping it like no other hole had ever done as he drove himself into her. If he hadn't had such a massive orgasm not long prior, he would have blown his top fast, that's how God damn amazing her asshole was. He couldn't get enough, driving into her harder and harder.

At first, it was tough going, her tight ass getting used to his intense size and he slowly slid it deeper and deeper inside her, taking his time. He had to hold her in place in moments as she squirmed and spasmed as she adjusted. Her body was fighting against the massive intruder, but her mouth was urging him onward, begging him to fuck her tight ass more. But once he reached a certain depth inside her tight hole, it stopped resisting and began accepting its fate, welcoming his thick, meaty cock like a new friend, letting him in deeper and deeper. And as it did, it squeezed the life out of his swollen cock, gripping its entire girth like a tightened fist as it slid inside of her. Soon, he was able to slide his entire length in and out of her smoothly, her ass now an eager, horny sex-hole.

Seeing how quickly her ass took to his cock, he slowly began fucking her faster and faster, driving into her hard. Her firm, round ass jiggled as his front slammed into her. And he couldn't resist palming those firm cheeks, squeezing them, groping them, eventually spanking them, making her squeal in delight.

Once things really got going, Alexis was going completely insane. Her body was on fucking fire at this point, completely engulfed in fiery pleasure. She clearly had pleasure centres deep in her ass, and her daddy's thick, lengthy, throbbing cock was hitting every one of them. As he began really driving his cock into her ass hard, her entire body shuddering on all fours as she withstood the merciless ass-fucking, she slowly became a cursing, moaning, lust-ridden mess.

While her daddy pumped his cock into her ass furiously, like a piston in a car engine, she was beyond coherent thought. It eventually reached the point where it seemed like every few seconds, her ass would spasm and clench around him as a rough, anal orgasm coursed through her, making her entire body shudder. And as he kept going, and kept hitting all the right spots inside her, her cunt would react too, squirting out hot jets of girl-cum onto her father's thighs and the bed, over and over again.

She was in heaven.

Her tight, squeezing asshole was amazing, driving him near berserk with lust. The longer this went on, and the more turned on he got, the rougher the treatment he gave her was. It started with his hands on her hips, fucking into her ass doggy style. But eventually, he had her hair twisted around his hand as he yanked her back hard. Her swinging, swaying melons became too amazing of a sight to ignore while fucking her from behind, so he yanked her up by her hair to allow his other hand free reign on her amazing jugs, groping them roughly as he drilled her. This put her their faces next to each other, his head over her shoulder as they went at it.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Tyrone groaned, pumping into her hard.

"Yes! Yes!" She moaned into his ear. With daddy's hand yanking her hair, and his other arm around her chest, groping her big boobs, he was fully supporting her in this position, preventing her from collapsing forward. "Ahhhh! Yes! Ahhh!" she groaned as pleasure coursed through her. "So deep! You're so fucking deep!" she cried, feeling his huge cock digging deep into her ass. She didn't know how many times she had cum from this brutal ass-fucking.

She'd lost count.

"Fuck! Holy hell!" Tyrone groaned, her tight, clutching ass combined with the feeling of her huge, fleshy boobs in his hand were driving him insane. It was amazing he had lasted this long, but he wasn't gonna last much longer. Her ass was too tight. Too hot.

"Ugh! Fuck..." Alexis sighed, turning and speaking into her dad's ear. "Daddy! This is amazing! Uhh... Daddy? Daddy... I want you to cum! Daddy... you need to cum! I can tell!" She was right, his cock was as hard as steel, and his balls were churning. He was gonna cum soon, a fact that her tight asshole could apparently feel. "But Daddy... fuck... fuck... I don't want you to cum in my ass! Not this time! Daddy... I want you to pull out and cum in my pussy!"

"Oh!" Tyrone groaned, those words making his balls swell up.

Uhhh! Yes! Daddy! I know you want to knock me up so bad!" Alexis moaned, a helpless toy in his arms. At the same moment, he kept driving into her ass as he kept palming her big titties. "Whenever I caught you looking at me when I was blossoming, I just knew you were dreaming about knocking me up! Yes, when I sat in your lap during our movie nights, I knew what my sexy ass did to you! Now I want you to fucking do it!" she moaned, music to his ears.

"Take it!" he groaned, picking up what she was putting down. "Take that fucking dick you fucking slut!" Tyrone roared, losing himself in lust over the thought of taking her already then.

SPANK! SPANK!

"AHHHH! Haha! Yes! YES!" she squealed in delight, her cunt spasming around his swollen shaft. His cock slid into her smoothly, coated with her cunt juices, his balls slapping against her. As he got more into it, he slid his hand along her reddening rear end, teasing her with his hand while getting his fill of her voluptuous rear. Finally, after moments of teasing...

SPANK! SPANK!

"UGGGHHHH! I love it! I fucking love it!" she groaned, her body alight with wicked pleasure. He then grabbed her by the hips again, fucking into her even harder, making her babble with pleasure. "Ahhh! UGHHH! GOD! UH! UH! AHH!" she groaned, his cock a blur as he pumped into her. His balls were beginning to really boil, threatening to blow again.

Seeing how she loved this rougher treatment, he slid his hand down her back, reaching forward to slide his hand into her white-like platinum blonde hair, gathering it in his fist and yanking it back.

"AHHHH! YES! YES! DO IT! Treat me like a fucking slut! YES!" she squealed loudly. Using his hand to pull her back, he was able to use the other to slide around her and cup her hanging tits, squeezing them roughly.

"GOD! YES! FUCK! Do whatever you want with me! Yes!" she moaned.

"Oh my God! Yes! YES!" Tyrone groaned, his body shuddering as he slid his cock out from deep in his daughter's asshole and stuffed it straight up her pussy.

"UGHHH! God! Yes! I want it! I fucking want it!" she groaned. "I want you to fill my nasty cunt with cum! I want you to drain those big, fat balls of yours into my nasty cunt! Try and knock me up daddy! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! AHHH! YES!" she screamed in his ear, driving him insane with lust.

"Fuck! God Damn!" he groaned, drilling into her tight snatch even harder, his cock truly a blur as he slammed into her. He yanked back at her hair even harder and groped her big tits with more fervour.

"SHIT! FUCK! FUCK!" he groaned, digging his fingers into her lush, golden titty-flesh, savouring the softness. He couldn't believe he was already about to cum again, but he was quickly approaching that point.

"Fill me up, daddy! And put babies in me! I want it so bad!" she demanded, her tanned body coated with sweat as they rutted like animals.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" he moaned, not believing she had said that.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! AHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! UGHHH! UUUUGGGHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! AHHHH! AHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK! AHHHH!" she groaned, her body shaking with need. And when his fingers went to her hard nipples and twisted them roughly, she went over the edge.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Alexis screamed out in complete and all-consuming pleasure, her body shaking as a violent orgasm hit her.

"AHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!" Tyrone groaned as her spasming cunt set him off, his big black cock firing off another load, streams of thick, potent jizz firing out of his cock and into her waiting cunt.

"OH MY GOD! AHHHHH! AHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! YESSS! YYYYEEEESSSS! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed out as she felt the thick bands of seed filling her up.

Tyrone kept drilling her as his cock fired off, again and again, his nuts twisting and firing out thick bands of creamy seed into her fertile cunt. He just kept going as he shot out more cum, filling her womb with it.

"Fffffffuuuucccckkkkkk! Fuck! Fuck! AHHHHH! Fuck!" she groaned, babbling, her mind and body awash with lust. She kept driving back at him, riding her orgasm out, arching her back and making sure his big black hands were filled with as much of her tits as possible. For such an amazing orgasm, he deserved that much.

This went on for minutes, bodies humping and jerking as they rode out these fierce orgasms. He held her close, her back against his front, their sweaty bodies sliding against each other as they withstood the pleasure flowing through them. She eventually slid from his grasp, falling forward, her chest against the bed, her ass still raised up as he kept pumping more cum into her. His hands slid to her hips, holding them tight as he kept his cock buried to the root inside her, firing off more and more cum into her. Finally, after his balls fired off one last time into her fertile cunt, he exhaled loudly. He slowly came down from his high, panting for breath, using her raised ass to hold himself up. He felt almost completely drained, and he didn't know if he could form a coherent thought.

Alexis was still recovering as Tyrone pulled out of her. Getting up to his feet, buck naked, the gorgeous eighteen-year-old looked so hot and sexy he wanted to do it all again.

At this point, having come down from her high, this should be when all the guilt and regret hit her. Yet, as wrong as the incest was... she felt fine. She felt content. Sure, what she had done was wrong, but she had discovered a level of pleasure and excitement that she clearly felt she deserved. She had gotten something she never realized she needed until now.

It certainly didn't hurt that the fucking was incredible.

Still a mess, with cum leaking out of her pussy, she had a big grin on her face as her daddy untied her completely. And while he looked down at her, it felt like he unchained her slutty nature completely by throwing away what had bound her.

"I hope you don't think we're done here," he said, looking down with that cold expression of his that she already recognized so well. Before the complete destruction of her body, she hadn't thought much of him looks wise, but at this point, after all they had done, he might be the sexiest man she'd ever laid eyes on. And she felt her heartbeats quicken by just looking at him. "I'm just getting warmed up, and there are a lot of things I have planned for that body..." he said, glancing down at her luscious tits with dark intent.

Looking up at him, she didn't say a word.

Alexis simply smiled, wickedly.

Acting fast, Tyrone bent down and used his well-earned muscles to pull his whore to her feet and throw her over his broad shoulder, like a conqueror. And that's what it truly felt like, as he balanced her in place and began walking, only stopping to grab the video camera. The camera she hadn't noticed in the heat of their fucking. And camera that recorded every second of her descent into whoredom.

After that, he marched towards the living room, turned on the tele, hoping he hadn't missed the big game.

But luckily, it had just started.

Bending his conquest over the living room table, that reached to about mid-thigh, he pressed a hand on her back to ensure she stayed bent. Tyrone didn't want his whore to block the view of the game as the quarterback of his favourite team got the ball.

Following the game intently, he felt like a king as he spanked and banged the town's hottest woman. Filming her from behind as he fucked her brains out.

There was one annoyance, though. His little brother, spamming his phone with messages as Tyrone tried to zoom in on her ass. The alcoholic was begging for a place to stay, again. But he would deal with that later.

And then it dawned on him, she wasn't a virgin.

Fuck, what a fucking slut!

Pounding her tight pussy even harder, the decision was easy. This is how he would take her every night his team played, from now on. And if she ever dared to deny him, the camera that continued to record her whoring ways would ensure that she bent that incredibly fit and round ass for him.

"Life's good! Ain't that right slut?" Tyrone laughed, spanking her tight ass red while he banged her.

"So fucking good daddy!" the eighteen-year-old whore moaned and screamed in pleasure when his team scored a touchdown.

Life was good.