A True Thrill

Story Info
One disaster will end Lynn's adventures as a rave slut.
8.1k words
4.03
15.9k
8

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello,

I was planning on uploading this one sooner, but the fan who wanted to help me proofread got blindsided by Covid-19, and nobody else has reached out since, so I've decided to put this story out now. I hope you enjoy.

Blurb: Lynn is a girl playing with fire, chasing thrills until she no longer has to think. Blind and young, she has no thought for consequences, but that ends when Neil catches her. As a retired cop, he doesn't like the choices she's made, so he takes control. But why would Lynn care? What can he even do to her if she refuses to listen?

There's so much for her to learn, it's just that she doesn't know it yet.

---

You can always feel free to reach out to me either via PM or by sending me an e-mail, my mail address is in my bio. Comments are always welcome as well, I love reading anybody's genuine opinion about my work, good or bad.

---

Lynn threw her party dress and heels for the night on the kitchen table. Her bare feet patted on the floor as she walked towards the fridge naked. She grabbed the milk and poured it over her bowl of cheerios. The Molly went in last.

Lynn scrunched up the little baggie it came in and tossed it in the trash. Light shimmered in the pool as she stared out the kitchen window. The slightest brush of wind would ripple across the surface, and flecks of white would sparkle in the tiny gullies. Lynn's eyes unfocused as the cereal crunched loud in her ears. She never even tasted the Molly, but when she slurped up the last of the sugary milk, it wasn't at the bottom.

What could she do now? Watch TV? No. She filled her bowl with water and then slipped into her party clothes. The nausea would kick in any second, so she strolled over to the couch and laid down on her side. The bell would wake her.

"Lynn!"

Lynn's light blue eyes flicked open, and she shivered as a surge of energy made her body shake. She walked over to the front door with languid steps, her skinny hips swaying, and a faint smile curled her lips.

"I'm here."

Jareth grabbed her hand and pulled her outside. "Took you long enough. I've been standing here for five minutes, shouting."

Lynn giggled and pointed behind her. "The door."

Jareth looked her up and down and said, "You already took one?"

"Mhm."

"Again?"

"Why not?"

"How many you got left?"

"Zerooooo." Lynn ran her hand across Jareth's cock and grinned when her distraction loosened his grip on her arm. She slipped past Jareth and into the Porsche, giggling as Jareth slammed her front door shut.

He joined her in the car and glared at her. "I can get you more, but I'm running low."

"It's fine, it's fine." She reached for his cock again and smiled, he was hard already. Her delicate fingers made short work of Jareth's zipper, and he sighed as her warm hand slipped around his shaft. "I'll make it worth it."

Jareth moaned when her hot little mouth closed around his cock, and Lynn giggled when he turned on the engine. She dipped his cock deep into her mouth before she popped the tip back out and said, "Good enough?"

"It's a start." He pushed her head down. "Keep sucking."

"Mhm."

The car pulled onto the road, but Lynn never noticed. Her thoughts were on the cock between her lips, and in the back of her mind, she was dancing already, lost in the beats and the noise.

---

Hot summer air blew through the car window as Jareth pulled into the huge grassy field that served as Rapture's parking space. The rave's far off beats drifted in over the engine's purr, and Lynn stuck her head out the window and let out a whooping cheer as she pulled her dress down and flashed her little tits. Her long black hair fluttered in the wind as her nipples got hard, and people cheered back. More and more of them looked at her, and her heart ruffled in her chest until she slid back down in her seat, breathing hard, her perky little tits jiggling free on her chest.

"Did you see Cindy anywhere? She's supposed to be in block A."

"What?"

"Cindy. Did you see her?"

"I'll have a look." Lynn stuck her head back out and screamed. "Cindyyyyyy!"

"Jesus, Lynn!"

"Cindyyyyyyy!"

From far away, someone screamed back. "Lyyyynn!"

"She's there, Jareth!"

"Where?"

"To the right, go, come on."

Lynn pulled her dress back up as Jareth maneuvered through the parking lot until they found Cindy, stood in the middle of an empty parking spot with three guys around her. Lynn shot out of the car as soon as it stopped and threw herself in Cindy's arms.

"We're here."

"Finally."

"Jareth couldn't drive very fast." A lazy smile curled Lynn's lips as she winked, and Cindy grinned right back at her.

"You little slut."

"I'm the slut? What are you even wearing?"

She pulled at the tiny neon pink tube top that struggled to hold all of the blonde's huge tits. The fabric gave, and as Lynn pulled, more and more of Cindy's tanned cleavage came into view. Cindy made no move to stop Lynn, instead she pushed her hand into Lynn's silky hairs and pulled her closer. More and more of her tits got revealed as their faces neared until their lips hovered an inch apart.

"You think we've got them?"

Lynn peeked to the side and grinned when she saw every cock in the vicinity straining for them. She let go of Cindy's top and giggled when she threw a kiss at the guys watching. "You'll have to wait till later, boys."

Cindy poked Lynn's side. "You're so bad."

"You're the one who looks like slut bait."

"At least I'm wearing underwear."

Lynn looked down, and it was true, Cindy was wearing hot pink underwear. She wore it instead of shorts, true, but at least she had panties. "How do you know I'm not wearing any?"

"Are you?"

"No, but how do you know that?"

Cindy wiggled her eyebrows and reached for Lynn's pert ass under her dress. The shimmering black fabric crept up, exposing the curve of Lynn's tush. "You never wear anything under this dress."

"I need to buy something new."

"Want to go together?"

"If I let you choose, I'll end up in a thong and one of those microkinis."

"It would suit you."

"Yeah, I'd look hot as hell, but I'm not an easy slut like you, bitch." Lynn danced away from her friend, laughing after Cindy spanked her ass.

Jareth walked up after he'd parked the car and said, "Ready to go?"

"Yeah. Let's go dancing!"

The girls linked hands and ran across the parking lot, Cindy's tits and ass bounced with every step, and the strap of Lynn's dress slipped down her shoulder as they rushed towards the main entrance, laughing like children. Guys whistled and shouted when they ran past, but that only made them laugh more. Nothing like a little Molly to get you going.

---

Lights flashed in the smoke that curled through the crowd, and Lynn's body burned with heat. Cindy had grabbed her from behind and she'd molded herself against Lynn's back, their hips stuck together as they writhed against each other to the rhythm of the sticky bass pounding the crowd. Every burst of sound reverberated through Lynn's entire body, fucking with her head as she lost herself in the music.

Lynn's moan drowned in the noise when Cindy kissed the side of her neck and reached for her little tits through her dress. One of her straps had slipped down her shoulder long ago, and she half-opened her eyes to see a guy staring right at her. How much could he see? It didn't matter. She dug her hands into Cindy's thighs and kept moving, her head fell to the side and rested against Cindy's shoulder.

The music stopped, and the crowd froze, their bodies deprived of the beat guiding them. One second, two, nobody said a word until the DJ screamed, and Lynn and Cindy burst to life again, a wall of sound blasting though them, their bodies full of energy. Lynn closed her eyes and drank in Cindy's heat, the softness of her sweaty skin. Someone pulled at the bottom of her dress, and her hemline crept up, exposing her slit, and Lynn moaned when Cindy squeezed her nipples through her dress.

"Do it, Jareth!"

Lynn flicked her eyes open when Cindy screamed in her ear, and she recognized the guy who'd been looking at them through the smoke. She laughed and wrapped one arm around her boyfriend's neck. His lips found hers, and when he pushed his fingers inside of her, Lynn reached behind her, grabbed Cindy's panties, and pulled them tight. The little slut deserved it.

The three of them clumped together, one little group lost in a sea of others, all of them dancing, grinding, lost in the noise. They only untangled when the DJ ended his set, and a short quiet descended on the crowd.

Lynn laughed as she straightened her dress. "That was awesome! I need a drink, I'm so thirsty."

"Me too."

"You have any money on you, Jareth?"

"Yeah."

"And a little baggie?"

Jareth pulled out a hundred and dangled it between his fingers along with a small plastic bag with a bright pink smiley printed on it. Lynn stepped up to him, her tiny body inches from him as she reached into his shorts and squeezed his cock with her little hand. "I'm so fucking your brains out tonight."

She bit her lip as she squeezed his shaft, and Jareth groaned as he pulled her against him. "You're such a slut."

Lynn snatched the money and the baggie from Jareth's hand. She winked at him and then grabbed Cindy's hand. The blonde laughed as she got pulled along.

"You're so bad."

"You don't even know!"

The crowd at the bar was big, but Lynn wedged her little frame in even the smallest gaps and pulled Cindy along with her. They brushed against people in all kinds of interesting ways, and someone even copped a feel, but Lynn only giggled. Tonight was the best!

They made it to the bar, and Lynn waved at a bartender. His eyes widened when she reached for Cindy's tube top and yanked it down. The blonde's huge tits bulged over the tight fabric, her dark pink nipples hard as pebbles. The bartender hurried over and Lynn slapped the money on the counter. "Five vodka Red Bulls!" She danced Cindy's tits on her hand, and the guy's eyes were glued to her melons as they jiggled. "Big ones!"

Cindy pinched her ass, and Lynn looked to the side with her most innocent look painted on her face. "What?"

"Why do you keep doing that?"

"Because it always works."

"Are you going to make it up to me?"

Lynn held up the baggie and said, "First two bottoms up?"

Cindy smiled and turned to the bartender, he'd finished their drinks in record time. "Pour in a little more of the good stuff, and I'll let you touch them."

He topped up their drinks right away before he set down the vodka and filled his hands with Cindy's ample tits. She laughed and pushed her chest forward until Lynn slapped at the guy's hands and pulled Cindy's top back up.

"Come on, drink!"

She dropped a Molly in Cindy's hand, and they both popped a pill before they put their drinks to their lips and downed them. They shivered as the vodka burned its way down their throats and then laughed as a thrilling wave of energy filled their bodies. They hurried back to the dancefloor, drinks in hand.

When they got back, Jareth was dancing with some other girl, so they joined in, and the beat kicked back in when the next DJ started his set. Sound flooded Lynn from all sides as the alcohol kicked the pills into overdrive, and she danced with anybody who came near her. Every guy she danced with pulled her close, ran his hands over her body, under her dress, and she let it all happen, always moving and grinding her hips to the music, her hands tangled in her hair or wrapped around the guy's neck.

Some guy bumped into her back and wouldn't move, and she turned around to push him away when she saw Cindy with one of her tits out of her top. The guy squeezed it as he kissed her hard, his fist buried in her long blonde hair.

They untangled, breathless, and one glance was all it took for the guy to get the message. He turned around and pulled Cindy behind him, her tit still jiggling free as he guided her through the crowd. Lynn grabbed Jareth's hand and dragged him away from the girl he'd been dancing with. He glared at her, wild-eyed, but when he saw the fevered look on her face, his expression softened.

"What?"

"Cindy found some guy to fuck! They're going outside! Let's watch!"

"Now?"

"Yeah, now!"

Jareth followed behind Lynn as she weaved her way through the crowd, and they made it out the exit just in time to see the guy disappear into the parking lot with Cindy in tow.

"Is this for real?"

"You know Cindy, Jareth. She'll fuck anybody when she's high."

"Except me."

"You're my boyfriend, Jareth."

"So? You know I fuck other girls, you like it even."

"Those are just random sluts, Cindy's my best friend."

"Stop." Jareth pointed at a shady spot not too far away.

Cindy was on her knees in the grass, and her tits bounced as the guy thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. He had both his hands in her hair, and as Lynn and Jareth sneaked closer, they could hear her gag with every thrust.

"He's fucking her throat."

"I know."

Lynn reached for Jareth's cock and squeezed his hard shaft. "You like that, don't you?"

"God yeah. I want him to fuck her in the ass too."

"She'd never let him."

"Are you sure?"

"No."

"Has she ever let anyone fuck her ass?"

"I'm not going to tell you that."

"Then don't tell me." Jareth put his hand on Lynn's shoulder and pushed her down to her knees. "Suck my cock while she's sucking his."

Lynn worked on his zipper as he buried his hand in her hair and pulled her closer, entranced by the sight before him.

The guy pulled Cindy to her feet and pushed her over the hood of the nearest car. Drool ran down her chin, onto her tits, and she was breathing hard, but as soon as the guy pulled her panties down, Cindy pushed her curvy ass back, moaning as he pushed his cock inside her and fucked her hard and fast.

Jareth's cock grew even harder in Lynn's mouth, and his fingers dug into her scalp as he watched Cindy get fucked, her luscious body shaking and straining, her long legs spread wide. Soon after the guy started, he finished and spewed his load deep inside Cindy's pussy. His hands dug deep into her yielding cheeks before he staggered back, zipped up his pants, and headed back for the party. Cindy didn't move when he left, lost in her own lustful haze.

Jareth pulled out of Lynn's mouth and walked towards Cindy's bent over form. Lynn grabbed at his arm, but he shook her off. "Let go, Lynn."

"Stop it, Jareth."

"You don't want to watch? I know what you're like."

"Jareth, please."

"Don't stop me, Lynn. I want to make her scream while I fuck her in the ass, you just sit there and play with yourself like you always do."

Lynn watched him go, and her pussy twitched when Jareth ran his hands along Cindy's naked back, over her shoulders, down to her big tits. He leaned down and spoke into her ear as he squeezed the generous titflesh in his hands. Cindy looked over her shoulders at Lynn, her eyes lidded and vague, and all she saw was her friend on her knees, with her dress hiked up to her belly button. She nodded and moaned when Jareth pushed inside of her pussy, and her head fell down to the hood of the car.

Jareth started slow, and with every noise Cindy made, Lynn's hands itched to reach between her legs, and she wanted to go closer, to watch, to really watch, and not to just sit here, far away, with spit dripping down her chin from sucking the cock that was now fucking her best friend. She squeezed her hands into little fists when Jareth pulled out of Cindy's pussy and positioned the tip of his cock against Cindy's ass.

Lynn had never let him do that before, and now he was going to fuck her best friend in the ass. He pushed in, and Cindy hissed as her ass got split on Jareth's cock. He groaned when he bottomed out way too fast, but she wouldn't feel the pain, and he couldn't slow down. They moved together, him driving his hips forward, and her pushing back, her hands planted on the hood of the car as her tits swung as her tits got mushed against the cold metal.

"Bastard!"

Lynn couldn't stand it anymore, so she fixed her dress and ran away. Anywhere was better than squatting there, looking at them fucking each other, hating them and at the same wanting to get just as naked as that slut Cindy. She ran until the end of the parking lot, and she stood by the street, panting. What now? She had to get out of here, but she didn't have any money, all she had was a bag of pills clenched in her sticky hand.

She had to get a cab somehow, maybe someone in the parking lot could help her. Lynn walked back, but her head span, so she stumbled and tripped. A guy caught her as she fell. He lowered her to the cool grass and said, "Everything all right?"

"I... I need to get home."

"Who are you with?"

"No, I need a cab."

He looked her up and down and said, "Did you drop your purse? I can have a look around."

"No, no purse. I don't have any money."

"How are you going to pay for a cab then?"

The chill of the grass cleared up Lynn's head, and as soon as she could think again, she saw Jareth grabbing Cindy's ass as he fucked her hole raw. She squeezed her legs together as her pussy clenched, and she reached up for the guy's shirt. "If you pay for my cab, I'll let you fuck me."

"For real?"

"I'll suck you too, and I'll swallow."

"Damn." He looked her up and down again. "Right here?"

"Wherever you want, I don't care. I just want to get home."

"And where is that?"

"Like thirty miles from here."

"That's a fifty dollar cab ride, at least."

Lynn reached for the guy's cock and stroked it with her little hand. "I'll make it worth it, I swear. Don't you want to pound my tight pussy with your big cock?"

"I don't know."

"Are you even a man?"

"Okay, I'll pay you, now take it out."

Lynn unzipped him, and her eyes focused on the fat cock in her hands. She cupped his balls in her other hand and massaged them, gently squeezing as she jacked his cock.

"Fuck, you know how to jerk a cock."

"I'm a good fuck too." Lynn laid back down in the grass and spread her legs as she pulled her dress up over her waist until her pussy lay bare. "Can you see it, stud? My pussy's wet for you, and it's so tight, I don't even know if you can fit your big fat cock inside of me, but I want you to do it anyway, I want you to stretch me out and make me scream."

"You're such a slut."

The guy grabbed her hips and pushed them further apart while he knelt between her legs. His cock throbbed in Lynn's hand as she aimed it at her pussy, and she strained to hold him back when he put his weight behind his cock.

"Money first, and then you can fuck the shit out of me all you want. I'll clean off your cock afterwards and suck out all the cum."

"Fuck."

He ripped his wallet from his shorts and threw a bill at Lynn. She snatched it and crumpled the bill up in her fist. A hundred. Relief flooded through her, she could get home tonight. She didn't have to care about anything else anymore.

Lynn looked up at the guy on top of her, saw him trembling to hold back as she rubbed his cock against her hot, wet pussy. The fire she'd felt before came flooding back. Her pussy needed a cock. "What's your name, stud?"

"Bryan."

"I'm Lynn, now fuck me, Bryan. Fuck me hard."

The moment she let go of his cock, Bryan powered forward, but her pussy was too tight for him to fit in all of his cock right away. Lynn's stomach shocked as he kept slamming forward, burying more and more of his cock in her slit. She pushed the straps of her dress down and showed Bryan her perky little tits, and he worked even harder to split her in half.