A True Thrill Pt. 04

Story Info
One thing leads to another, and another for poor Lynn.
7.8k words
4.62
9.3k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn frowned when she read the message on her phone.

Elise: Come over to Neil's.

Lynn: Why?

Elise: Just come over, it'll be fun.

Fun, sure. The frown on Lynn's little face deepened. What was Elise planning this time? Did she want to risk it and find out?

Elise: Well?

Lynn: I'm thinking.

Elise: Scared?

Lynn: No.

Elise: Then come over.

Lynn: Fine.

Lynn shook her head as she looked at the phone in her hand. How did that happen? She'd said it now, so she threw on a jacket and walked over to Neil's. Elise was waiting for her, twirling a key around her finger.

"Hi there, sweetie."

Lynn edged away from Elise and said, "I can still leave, you know?"

"What are you, a deer?"

"I'm just careful."

Elise snorted and said, "Remember that ribbon Neil used to tie me up? The two of us are going to search the house and find as many as we can."

"I knew you wouldn't text me if you weren't plotting something."

"What plotting? It'll be fun, as long as he doesn't catch us it'll be fine." She tapped her watch. "He should be home in about an hour. Are you in or not?"

"What if he catches us?"

"Just blame me."

"I don't know..."

"Whatever, I'm going in."

Elise opened the door, and after Lynn watched her elegant back disappear inside, she swallowed and stepped across the threshold too. Nobody had tied her up before, and Neil definitely would if he caught her. What would it be like? Her heart sped up just thinking about it. How would he use the ribbons? Would he tie her to something? Would he get her naked first? And what about Elise, would she be there too? And if she was, would he tie her up as well? And if not, would Neil make Elise do stuff to her while she couldn't move?

Stop thinking, Lynn.

She hurried towards the couch and ran her hand behind the cushions. Nothing. Did Elise get it already? No, she was upstairs. Lynn dropped to her knees and pressed her cheek to the floor so she could see under the couch. A smile curled her lips when she saw a small plastic bag taped to the bottom of the couch.

That's one.

Where else would Neil keep ribbons? The bathroom maybe? She hurried over to the bathroom and checked the sides and bottoms of all the cupboards, but she couldn't find anything. Next she pulled out and shook a few boxes until one made a soft flopping sound when she shook it. Bingo.

That's two.

There had to be at least one outside. Fired up, Lynn stormed into the garden and scoured the patio furniture and even the plant pots until she found another plastic bag hidden inside a bush.

That's three.

Where else could she look? She went back inside and stood inside the hallway contemplating which door she should pick when a key twisted in the lock behind her, and the front door opened. Her eyes widened as she turned around, the ribbons she'd found clutched in her hand.

Neil looked at her and said, "Oh, hi. How did you get in?"

"Elise let me in."

"Of course she did." Neil's eyes flicked down at her hand, and the look on his face changed. "You can wait for me in the living room while I go get her."

"I'm sorry."

"Are you?" He nodded towards the living room door. "Go, I won't be long."

Lynn clenched her loot in her trembling hand. Why was he back so soon? It had been nowhere near an hour. Elise, you bitch! An angry flame joined the butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

When Elise entered the living room, she winked at Lynn and said, "How'd you do?"

"You tricked me!"

"Did I? Maybe I just misread my watch."

"Yeah right."

Elise put her hand on her chest and acted hurt. "You don't believe me?"

"I know you. You're a witch."

Elise laughed and pointed at the ribbons in Lynn's hand. "You kept them on you?"

"Yeah, I've got three."

"Amateur." Elise showed her empty hands and wiggled her fingers. "I've got none."

Lynn narrowed her eyes. "I don't believe you."

"I stashed my loot."

"Like that'll help."

"He can't use what he can't find, can he?"

"He can use something else."

Elise shook her head. "That's not the game we're playing. If he wants to show me who's boss, he'll have to make me spill the beans."

"And what about me? You still tricked me."

"I did, but you won't regret it, I promise."

"And you can make that promise?" Both women turned their heads when Neil's deep voice cut through their conversation. "At least I know the story now."

Lynn's face lit up. "Does that mean I'm good?"

"Of course not."

"Damn it."

Elise laughed and said, "The man's serious about his ribbons."

"I know you found five, Elise."

"Already?"

"I hid them in the first place, remember?"

"But you don't have actual proof I took them, do you?" She lifted her chin and stared at Neil. "What are you going to do to me to make me confess?"

"To you? Nothing."

Elise's eyes flashed towards Lynn and then back to Neil. "What do you mean?"

"You'll see."

Neil walked over to the dining table and grabbed a chair. He carried it over and put it before the couch.

"Sit on this chair and put your hands on your knees. If I see your hands off your knees, you will regret it."

Elise bit her lip as she looked at the chair. "Are you going to tie me to the chair?"

"No, just sit there and watch while I deal with Lynn."

"But-"

"Now, Elise."

"Yes, Sir."

"No need to suck up to me, sit down and keep your back straight."

Elise flashed her tongue at Neil, but he ignored her. With the main culprit taken care of, Neil turned his gaze towards Lynn. He held out his hand and said, "Give me your ribbons."

Lynn's hand shot out, and she threw the ribbons into Neil's hand. Neil nodded and tucked them behind his belt.

"Strip."

Lynn opened her mouth, but no words came out, so she swallowed instead. She gathered her courage for another attempt and said, "What are you going to do to me?"

"Tie you up."

"How?"

"I haven't decided yet."

"Will it... will it hurt?"

The look on Neil's face softened, and he touched Lynn's blushing cheek. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"You're not?"

Neil smiled when he saw relief bloom on Lynn's youthful face. "It'll be embarrassing though."

The relief faded and turned into something else that made the gentle touch on her cheek no longer feel like a comfort. Instead it turned into a promise, and the worst thing was that Lynn couldn't make herself move away from that touch.

"Strip off all your clothes. If you make me wait too long, I'll keep you here until it's dark before I send you home naked."

Neil's words cleared the fluff in Lynn's head, and she kicked off her shoes and got rid of her clothes as fast as possible. Let them see her body, it beat sprinting home naked.

"Get up and turn your back to me."

Lynn did as she was told, and her skin turned to goosebumps when Neil's finger traced its way down her spine until it stopped in the small of her back. Neil's deep voice sounded in her ear, "Cross your wrists behind your back and hold them there."

Lynn clenched her hands into tiny fists before she obeyed and crossed her wrists. Next came the ribbon, and it felt soft on her skin, light and cool as Neil looped it around her wrists and then tightened it into a shackle that locked her arms in place. All with a simple ribbon. Lynn tensed her arms, and the ribbon gave a little, but not enough to give her any hope of breaking free.

Neil reached around Lynn's slight body and pulled her backwards into his chest, the warmth of his body soothed her chilled skin. "Ready for what's next?"

"I don't know."

"It's going to different from the first ribbon, a little more... exposing. Think you can handle that?"

Lynn's face turned a deeper red after Neil's words. She felt so naked already, but she could handle it because she had her back to both him and Elise. More exposed meant she'd have to turn around and show herself, and then Neil would make it worse, God knows how. Was she ready for that? No, but she still nodded.

Neil leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Good girl."

His hand took hold of her shoulder, and he pushed Lynn down onto the couch. He laid her with her back flat on the couch, and she squeezed her eyes shut when Neil grabbed her ankles and pushed her feet towards her thighs. Lynn shut her legs, but Neil pushed them apart again, wider than before.

"Keep your legs like that."

The room was quiet as Neil secured a ribbon to Lynn's ankle. She didn't dare breathe while she stared at the ribbon as it slid between Neil's fingers, twisting and folding into a knot she'd never unravel without using her hands. After he'd secured her ankle, Neil pushed Lynn's heel against her thigh and wrapped the rest of the ribbon around before he tied it off.

"Good thing you're so skinny. I'll do the other leg in a second, how does it feel? Any pain or pinching?"

Lynn tore her eyes away from the ribbon, so bright against her pale thigh. "What?"

"Does it hurt or pinch?"

"No, no, I'm fine."

"Good, don't move your other leg."

She wouldn't dare to. Her eyes turned from Neil back to his fingers as he bound her other leg. Her breathing sped up as she twisted her body, only to find she was helpless. Neil could touch her anywhere he wanted, and there was no way for her to stop him. The worst thing of all was that she couldn't hide how wet her pussy was. How could she deny that she liked what was happening to her if all Neil had to do was push two fingers inside of her to know she was lying? She couldn't. She loved this.

Neil tapped Lynn's knee, and when he'd caught her eye, he said "I'm going to leave you like this while I have a chat with Elise."

He walked to the back of Elise's chair, and the screen that was his big body disappeared, exposing Lynn's tied up and naked body to Elise's eyes. The helpless girl glanced at Elise and shivered when she saw Elise's manicured nails dug into her knees, her eyes burning as she devoured every inch of Lynn's bound body.

Neil put his hands on Elise's shoulders and leaned down until his mouth was next to her ear. "You know I'm a lot more patient than you are, don't you? I don't mind keeping you on this chair while I play around with her. I might even fuck her while you're stuck here, watching. Of course..." He kissed her neck. "It's your choice. You started this. You don't even need to give me my ribbons tonight, but the next time you come over, your chair will be ready for you."

His hands slipped down her shoulders until he reached the top of her blouse. Neil grabbed hold of the delicate fabric, and with one strong rip, Elise's buttons went flying. She sucked in a breath and then moaned when Neil pulled her full breasts out of her cups and used her bra as a shelf to display her tits.

"Lynn should have something nice to watch too, it's only fair. Just give me a shout when you're ready."

"Neil..."

"Yes?"

Elise bit her lip and shook her head. "Nothing."

"If you say so." His hands had lingered by her breasts, and he rolled her hard nipples between his fingers. The rougher skin of his fingertips rubbed against her sensitive nubs, and Elise arched her back, only to lose Neil's touch as soon as she did so. "Are you sure there's nothing you want to tell me?"

"I'm sure."

"Okay."

With one simple word, Neil stepped away from Elise and left her stuck on her chair, with her tits on display, her nipples rock hard. All she could do was stare at Lynn's naked body as the girl shivered more with each step that Neil closed in on her. Neil knelt between Lynn's legs so both women could still see each other, he laid his hands on Lynn's inner thighs, and then nudged them apart until Lynn's wet slit laid bare right in front of him, mere inches from his lips.

He looked up at Lynn over her naked body and said, "You stole three of my ribbons, so I'm going to edge you three times. If you cum, I'll send you home to cool down, and the next time you come over we'll start over, only I'll use rope instead of ribbons. Can you live with that?"

"I-" Lynn swallowed to wet her dry mouth. "I can live with that."

Neil smiled and said, "Good girl. You can moan as much as you want, Elise would love that."

Lynn looked up at Elise, but her eyes darted away from the burning look in Elise's eyes, only to linger on her exposed tits. Where could she even look that was safe?

Neil didn't care about her dilemma, his hands rubbed the sensitive skin of her thighs as he left a trail of kisses starting from her belly button. The moment he reached her slit, his gentle touch changed, and he pressed down on her thighs until Lynn couldn't even wiggle anymore.

His tongue traced the edges of her pussy, but his touch was so light, every time Neil's tongue flicked past her clit, a quick jolt of pleasure shot through her, only to fade again. Lynn's eyes were shut tight as she urged Neil in her head to hurry up and give her more, but he never did. It drove her insane.

"Please."

Neil's tongue stopped the moment Lynn's faint voice sounded, and he let go of her hips. One of his hands reached up and pressed down on her stomach while he pushed two fingers inside of Lynn's hot pussy, but he didn't keep them there, Neil let his glistening fingers travel down until they reached Lynn's little pucker.

Neil pressed his tongue against Lynn's clit and then stopped moving. She grew tenser and tenser as the seconds flowed past. Why did he stop? How could he stop? She wanted to grab two handfuls of hair and bury his face in her pussy right now. Somehow him not doing anything was worse than those endless circles. She felt his warm breath on her slit, felt his warm, wet tongue on her clit, felt the warmth of his hand on her stomach, felt his finger against her tiny hole.

"Please, God!"

The moment she spoke, Neil moved. He used the hand on her stomach to massage her mound in tandem with the circles his tongue drew around her clit, bumping into the little nub again and again. He didn't spare her ass either, his finger toyed with her down there, dipping in just far enough to stretch her, wiggling and teasing. He sped up until Lynn's moans filled the room, and he never stopped until he felt her stomach tense under his hand.

Almost there!

Neil's touch disappeared, and Lynn fell into a hole when the sweet peak she'd been climbing turned slippy, and she crashed back down. She blinked her hazy eyes and saw Neil standing over her. "Why did you stop?"

"This is a punishment, remember? I'll let you cool down while I play with Elise."

Lynn startled and stared at Elise. She'd forgotten all about Elise, but Elise hadn't forgotten about her for a second. The blush on Elise's cheeks had spread down to her chest, and Lynn could imagine how hard it had to be for her to keep her hands on her knees. Her own blush deepened as she met Elise's hungry gaze, it seemed like Neil wasn't the only who wanted to play with her.

Neil cut off the line of sight between both women, and he pushed up Elise's chin so she had to look at him. "How about it? Change your mind yet?"

"No, I'm enjoying the show."

"I can tell, but maybe we should make it a little more obvious." He reached down and grabbed Elise's waist. "Scoot forward."

Elise did as he told her, and she bit her lip when Neil unbuttoned her skirt and then tapped her hip. She lifted herself up and clenched her teeth when he pulled down both her skirt and her soaked panties. Neil lifted one of her legs out of the skirt and then spread her legs wide enough for her slit to peek out.

"That's better, don't you think? Although..." He ran his finger along her now naked thigh. "Don't be tempted to play with your pussy, your hands still stay where they are."

Neil reached for one of Elise's tits, and he drew a spiral on the soft flesh until he reached her nipple, which he locked between his fingers. He squeezed harder and harder while he twisted and pulled the poor thing, stretching Elise's titflesh away from her body. She could only lean forward and moan in pain.

"Looks like you're horny. How long do you think you can keep this up?"

"Longer than you."

"Are you sure?" Neil twisted her nipple harder, and Elise's eyes narrowed as the sweet pain filled her pleasure starved body. He reached for her other nipple and said, "We both know you're a bit of a slut. You can't help but think with your pussy when you get horny enough, and you can't tell me that listening to those soft, tender moans isn't making you really, really horny."

As he spoke, Neil stretched her nipples even further than before.

"You bastard!"

"You can stop this any time you want, remember? How am I a bastard when you're doing this to yourself?" He let go and then looked over his shoulder at Lynn. "Ready for round two?"

Lynn startled when she became the focus of attention again. Neil didn't even wait for her answer when he started on his second round of slow torture. She begged and begged, but nothing she said could thaw Neil's evil heart. He turned her into a panting mess, dripping sweat as she strained against her bonds.

Elise cracked after watching Lynn squirm and plead, the scent of a pussy that wasn't her own thick in the air. Desperate to cum, she revealed where she'd hidden her stash. Neil smiled and pet her hair before he stripped off the last of Elise's clothes and put her on her knees between Lynn's legs.

Lynn's breath sped up when the hands brushing her thighs turned soft. Neil stood behind Elise and said, "Are you okay with this, Lynn? If you say yes, Elise will eat your pussy until you almost cum."

Lynn swallowed, and her gaze drifted from Neil's face down to Elise's eager eyes. Her voice was hoarse when she said, "I've never... with a girl, but I want to, if it's Elise."

Neil smiled and sat down on the chair. "I'll just sit here and watch then."

More words would've been difficult for Lynn, so she just nodded her head and focused on Elise's beautiful face between her legs.

"It's my first time too, you know, but I'm glad it's you." She grinned. "I look forward to feeling your little tongue on my clit."

Lynn could only close her eyes and listen to Elise chuckle. She'd already said yes, nothing she could do to stop it now, and maybe, if she could gather the courage, she'd return the favor. Just thinking about it stirred the fire churning in the pit of her stomach. She wanted to cum so bad, but she couldn't, Neil wouldn't let her, not yet.

A soft tongue snaked between her lips, slow at first, but soon it quickened, hungry for more of her taste. Elise's hands roamed Lynn's slender body until they reached her little tits, and the moment Elise pinched her nipples, Lynn moaned, only to have her moan catch in the back of her throat when Elise's soft lips closed around her clit. Elise's teeth pressed against her clit, cushioned by her lips. She was ruthless with her hands though, and Lynn writhed on the couch when the sharp sting radiated down from her little tits.

Weren't women supposed to be gentle? There was nothing gentle about Elise as she poured her own frustrations into Lynn's starving body. One of her hands dove between Lynn's legs, and she plunged three of her fingers into Lynn's tight pussy while she nibbled at her clit. Who had the patience to go slow? Not her. Lynn's desperate panting was music to her ears, and she wanted to make her moan louder, so she flicked Lynn's clit with the tip of her tongue as her fingers curled up inside the poor girl, pushing on her sweet spot until her breath turned choppy.

"Stop!"

Neil's voice thundered through the room, and Elise startled and pulled back from between Lynn's thighs. Her hands returned to her sides as she watched the sweaty mess she'd turned Lynn into.