A True Thrill Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blush reddened Lynn's cheeks when the look in Neil's eyes changed. She took a quick sip of tea and coughed when it went down the wrong tube. Neil laughed and walked around the table, she followed him from the corner of her eye until he stood behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. His thumbs kneaded her tense muscles, and Lynn sighed as she relaxed.

"Do you know how to cook?"

"Cook?" Lynn rolled her head back and bumped into Neil's stomach as she looked up. "What are you even saying?"

"Yes or no?"

"Yes and no, it depends."

"If you had a recipe, could you do a good job?"

"Neil."

"Yes?"

"What is this?"

"Just answer the question."

"Fine, if I have a recipe I can probably make it. Why do you care?"

"You'll know soon enough." Neil bumped the back of Lynn's head with his stomach so her chin fell back and down, and he started massaging her again. A few long moments passed, and Lynn was torn between enjoying the massage and demanding an answer from Neil. She held her tongue though and waited.

"Do you feel guilty about doubting me?" Lynn turned her head to answer him, but Neil pushed her temple so she kept facing ahead of her. "Yes or no will do."

Lynn's frown had returned. She did feel guilty, but here she was getting a nice massage, and they were talking about cooking, what was even going on? Why did Neil have to be so weird today?

"Well?"

"Yes, I feel guilty."

"Do you want to make it right?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I'll give you a few recipes and a bunch of ingredients to practice with so that when you cook for me and Elise this Saturday, both the taste and the presentation will be perfect."

"I..." Lynn swallowed and said, "I'm not a chef or anything though."

"That's why you need to practice."

Her voice was a whisper when she said, "Okay."

"You're also going to serve us while wearing something sexy and revealing, I'm not sure what yet. I don't want you to make any mistakes though, everything needs to be smooth and according to plan."

She had to serve them the food too? How was she even supposed to make her service 'smooth'? She'd never worked in a diner or a restaurant or anything like that, and there sure as hell weren't any restaurants where the servers were as good as naked.

"What if I mess up?"

"I'll encourage you to do better."

"How?"

"You'll find out." Neil leaned in closer to Lynn, and his voice resonated in her ear. "I won't help you because this is a punishment, but I promise you that if you can surprise me, I'll make sure you get a really, really nice reward."

Neil returned to his seat after that, and a faint smile curled the corner of his mouth as he watched the bewildered look on Lynn's face. "Do you feel better now?"

"I... yes." It felt like her entire face glowed neon pink, but she did feel better. Her racing heart calmed down as she looked at Neil in wonder. "I feel a lot better actually, thank you."

"You're welcome." He grabbed a piece of shortbread and said, "So what did you tell your parents?"

Lynn rolled her eyes at the change of topic, but she didn't mind, she told him what she'd told her parents, and it felt like a normal chat, with warm tea, sweet cookies, and someone on the other side of the table, listening to her. It felt comfortable, and by the time she finished her story and left Neil's place, she felt calm inside.

Until he texted her the menu she'd have to cook.

--

Leave a vote and a comment if you'd like, much appreciated. Don't hesitate to reach out either.