A True Thrill Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please! Don't stop now, please, oh God. Please!"

Lynn's body trembled in her bonds, inches from the edge. Just a tiny bit more, and she would've cum so hard. Her head dropped back down when Elise's touch didn't return, and the flames died down again.

She blinked when a hand tapped against her cheek, and she focused her eyes to look up at Neil. "Everything all right?"

"No. I want to cum."

Neil chuckled, and Lynn moaned when he rolled her sore nipples between his fingers. "I bet you do." He squeezed her nipples hard for a second before he released the pressure again, and a jolt of pleasure shocked Lynn's body. "Do you still know why I'm putting you through this?"

"Because I took your ribbons."

"After..."

"After you told me you'd punish me for it."

Neil nodded. "Do you feel punished?"

"God, yes."

"But it's not all bad, is it?"

"No."

"You've done really well, and I'm proud of you holding on for so long. I've had a lot of fun punishing you."

Lynn raised her eyebrows under the sweaty strands of hair stuck to her forehead and said, "Good for you."

Neil laughed. "It's good for you too, you know, because I'm going to fuck you now, and you can cum as much as you want."

Lynn looked down, and he already had his thick cock in his hand. "Aren't you going to, you know, untie me?"

"No, I'm going to fuck you like this, and you're going to take it."

Lynn moaned when the tip of his cock split her lips apart, and her starved body surged as more and more of Neil's cock filled her. He grabbed hold of her hips and said, "Ready?"

"Fuck me, daddy."

The expression on Neil's face changed, and he tightened his hold on her hips. "If that's how you want it."

He pulled back and then pounded forward with all the power in his legs, and Lynn moaned as he split her boiling pussy apart again and again, drilling her into the couch. At some point, Neil flipped her around and fucked her from behind while both his hands spanked her ass together. The first time she came, a scream ripped from her throat, releasing all the frustration she'd bottled up, but Neil never stopped, he tossed her around and fucked her any way he liked. His cock owned her pussy, and she couldn't even beg him to stop, how could she spare the breath to do that?

Lynn came again, but Neil only fucked her harder, and her body shocked as waves of pleasure crashed through her. Maybe she came a third time, but she didn't know anything anymore by that point, her mind was fucked to mush, and the only thing she remembered was crying out when Neil dug his teeth into her throat while he filled her worn out pussy with a load of cum.

Her body felt floaty when Neil untied the ribbons, and she lay limp in his arms when he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. He put her in the tub, and warm water crept up inch by inch until it closed in around her, cozy and fuzzy, with lots of nice smelling foam that she didn't have the energy to play with, but the way it popped was still nice. Someone washed her hair and her body, that much she knew, but her mind wasn't there as she soaked in the aftershocks of whatever it was that just happened to her. Her eyes closed, and she drifted off to sleep.

--

Jareth jumped up from his seat when Lynn and Cindy walked into the coffee shop, and he hurried over to the two girls. "You're here."

Lynn nodded and said, "Yeah, you're early."

"Of course I am, I haven't heard from you in so long."

"I think you know why that is."

"I told you I'm sorry about that."

"Are you though?"

Cindy put a hand on each of their shoulders and squeezed. "Calm down, guys. Let's order first and then we'll talk, okay?"

"Fine."

"I'll pay."

"Knock yourself out."

"Lynn..."

"Guys! What did I just say?" Cindy pushed Lynn towards a table and threw Jareth a look. "Just order something, doesn't matter what."

She followed behind Lynn and sighed when she saw the angry frown on her friend's face. "Try to calm down, okay?"

"I know, it's just, I got mad when I saw his face."

"Is it really that bad?"

"What, are you defending him now?"

"No, but you know what it's like when you're..." She mimed flicking something in her mouth. "All kinds of shit can happen."

"Would any of this mess have happened if we'd never started with that crap?"

"Maybe not, but what happened happened, there's nothing we can do about it now."

"Yeah." Lynn grabbed a menu to keep herself busy while they waited for Jareth to return.

"I'm here with the drinks." Jareth put a platter of coffee and pastries on the table and looked from one girl to the other. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Pills."

"Oh."

"Why did we even start taking them?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. "For fun? We had a lot of great times, didn't we?"

"Some of the worst too."

"I'm sorry."

Lynn shook her head and said, "You'd do it again it you were taking."

"No I wouldn't."

"You would, because that's what you really want."

"That's not true. I want you, Lynn. I miss holding you, and talking to you. It's so boring without you, I don't even know what I'm supposed to do all day."

Lynn sighed and said, "I miss that too."

"You do?"

"Of course I do. You were there for me, and Cindy too, and I appreciate you both a lot, but I don't want to go back to the way things were."

Jareth frowned and said, "What does that mean?"

"It means I broke up with you because I don't see you and me going anywhere. Maybe we can still be friends, I don't know, but nothing more than that."

Jareth took a deep breath and held it for a long moment before he said, "Nothing can change your mind?"

"I don't think so."

"So you're not sure?"

"How am I supposed to be sure?"

Cindy clinked a spoon against her cup and said, "How about the two of you slow down first?" She looked from one to the other. "The three of us are together now, and it doesn't feel bad, right? It's a little weird, but it's okay, yeah?"

Lynn shrugged. "It could be worse."

"That's... something, I guess. Do the two of you want to hear my idea?"

"Go ahead."

Jareth looked at Lynn's face and said, "Definitely."

"I was thinking the three us could get together and do something fun and engaging so we don't have to talk too much, just have a good time, you know? And afterwards we can all go home. We can do that a few times until things get normal again, and then we'll see what happens. What do you guys think?"

Lynn sucked her lips between her teeth and nibbled them as she watched Jareth. Did she see herself hanging around with the three of them like they used to? She wanted to, she really did, but... "It depends."

"On what?"

"On whether or not we can do this just as friends."

Jareth's face tightened when he heard those words, but he still nodded and said, "I won't do anything you don't want me to."

"As long as you know."

"How about this Friday?" Jareth said, "There's a county fair not too far from here."

"I can't on Friday."

"Why not?"

"Because, that day when you fucked my best friend, I ended up in some guy's garden, and he took pictures of me holding your pills. He lives in my street and knows my parents, and I have to stay at his place every Friday and Saturday evening or he'll contact them."

"What?" Jareth jumped up and bumped the table. Coffee spilled all over. "Are you serious?"

"It's fine, he didn't do anything to me."

"How can it be fine? He definitely wants something."

"You're wrong, he just doesn't want me fucking up my life doing drugs. He used to be a cop, so he knows what he's talking about."

"A cop? The twins' dad?"

"Yeah, him."

"I'll go talk to him, this shit has to stop!"

Lynn slammed her little hand down on the table. "You won't do shit, Jareth. I got in this mess because of you, and I don't need you to make it worse."

"Lynn..." Jareth plopped back in his seat. "I promise I won't do anything, but I don't like it." He shook his head and said, "If Friday and Saturday don't work, what about Sunday? We can go for brunch, and I'll find something for us to do after."

"I'll help."

"Thanks, Cindy."

Both of them looked at Lynn and waited.

"Let's do it on Sunday then."

"Great! That's great."

"That's settled then." Cindy pointed at the coffee spreading on the table. "How about you clean up your mess before it gets on your pants?"

"What?" Jareth looked down, and the coffee had already spread to the edge of the table. He grabbed a handful of napkins and built a dam.

Spillage averted, things turned awkward. Cindy tried her best to keep the conversation going, and Jareth and Lynn contributed, but the things they both did and didn't want to talk about were still there under the surface, so they didn't drag things out.

Lynn and Cindy walked home together, and before they split up, Lynn grabbed Cindy's hand and said, "You're a good friend, you know that?"

A faint smile showed on Cindy's beautiful face. "There's just the three of us, I don't want that to go away. I honestly don't care if you guys get back together or not, I just want my friends back."

"I'm sorry, I know it's hard for you too."

"Yeah." She grabbed Lynn and pulled her into a hug. "I love you both, you know?"

"Mhm."

"But you're still my favorite."

Lynn chuckled and rubbed her little face against Cindy's comfortable chest. "Of course I am, I'm adorable."

They stayed like that for a while, just hugging, before they said goodbye. As soon as Lynn closed her front door behind her, the empty house greeted her. In the past, she would've called Jareth, but she couldn't now. Could she go over to Neil's? She didn't even know if he was home.

Lynn sighed. She'd keep herself busy somehow, like always.

--

Lynn's phone rang, and she hesitated to pick up when she saw the caller ID: Jareth. Things had been getting better with their little gorup though, so she took the call.

"Hi."

'It's me, the cleaning lady found my stash and gave it to my dad. He's cutting me off, Lynn!'

"What?"

'My dad just got off the phone with your mom. Your parents know.'

"Damn it, Jareth! This is why I told you to stop this shit, look at what you did!"

'How was I supposed to know the stupid cleaning lady would go through my stuff?'

"That's not the point, idiot. Does Cindy know?"

'I called you first.'

"I'll call her, you deal with your own shit. Thanks a lot."

'It's not like you ever said no, you took more pills than I did.'

"I was dumb, all right? At least I'm smart enough to realize."

She hung up and called Cindy right away.

'What's up?'

"Jareth messed up."

'What did he do?'

"They found his stash, and his parents called my parents and probably yours too."

'Shit. Why did he even-'

"Still have pills? Why d'you think?"

'He's in real deep shit now.'

"So are we."

A long moment of silence stretched across the line.

'What are you going to tell your parents?'

"I'll just tell them the truth."

'This is going to suck so bad.' Cindy sighed. 'At least your parents aren't home, I still need to have dinner with mine.'

"You say it like it's a good thing."

'I know, I'm sorry, it's just... I thought things were getting better.'

"Not good enough I guess."

'Jareth... damn, I'm so disappointed.'

"You and me both."

'Wait, if your parents know, doesn't that mean you no longer have to go to the twins' dad?'

Lynn blinked as Cindy's words struck home. She didn't have to go see Neil and Elise anymore? She wanted to though, she really, really wanted to. What if she couldn't go anymore?

'Lynn?'

"I hate Jareth so much right now. He just has to ruin everything."

'Just don't tell the guy.'

"I have to."

'Why?'

"You don't get it, if he somehow finds out I didn't tell him something this important, everything would be over."

'You're sure?'

"Yeah."

From the background, Lynn could hear someone scream Cindy's name. 'Oh shit, they're here. I'll call you when I can.'

"Text."

'I will.'

The line cut off, and Lynn tossed her phone on the couch and then plopped herself in it too. All she could do now was wait until her parents found a bit of time in between flights to do a video call. What could she say when they asked why she did it? She hadn't even told them she and Jareth broke up. Lynn pressed her hands into her eyes and sighed. Cindy was right, this would suck.

--

Lynn took in a deep breath when her computer plinked, and she pressed the 'accept video call' button. Her parents' faces greeted her. "Hi, mom. Hi, dad. Where are you now?"

"We're in Dubai."

"Hot out there?"

Greta snorted and said, "Leave the weather here for what it is. We got a call from Jareth's dad."

"I know."

"And?"

"I shouldn't have, and I'm sorry."

"You think that's enough to make things right?"

Bill put his hand on Greta's shoulder and said, "Honey, let's take it slow, okay." He looked at Lynn. "Explain what happened, we'll listen."

"I..."

The words she'd prepared faded from Lynn's mouth as she stared at her parents, tiny on her screen, streaming from so far away, but it somehow felt nice knowing they were upset. No matter how rare these moments were, they still cared. Tears glistened in Lynn's eyes, and soon they rolled down her cheeks as she told them everything from the start, all the way to breaking up with Jareth, how betrayed she'd felt, how disappointed, how lonely.

Her parents listened in silence, and the stern look in Greta's eyes softened as she teared up herself. She wrapped her arm around Bill as they scooted closer, and Lynn scrunched up her shoulders as she imagined herself wedged in between the two of them, warm and safe.

Lynn's story ended, and the room turned quiet again.

"I'm so sorry, sweetie."

"It's okay, mom."

"No, it's not! I'm sorry us flying let all of this happen."

"It's okay, you're there for me when you're home."

"We won't even be home for another three days. What kind of parents are we?'

"Shhh." Bill gave Greta a squeeze and said, "Stop, let me talk for a while, okay?"

Greta nodded, and Bill turned back to Lynn. "How long has it been since you last took any drugs?"

"It's been weeks."

"Do you still feel like you want drugs?"

"No, not anymore."

"Why not?"

"I realized it's not as great as I thought it was, and then I just didn't want it anymore."

"That's good. Don't get me wrong, I'm still angry, and you will be punished, but what you said makes me worry less."

"It's something, I guess."

A vague smile touched the corner of Bill's mouth. "And you can still make jokes, bad ones though." The smile faded, and he said "You never even told us you broke up with Jareth."

"It's complicated. Cindy was trying to get us back together, but after what happened, I don't think she will anymore. I feel bad for her, it was just the three of us for so long, you know?"

"You have other friends, don't you?"

"Not like them."

"You can make more, especially girls like you and Cindy."

"Maybe."

"How are you now?"

"I'm kind of okay." She tilted her head and said, "Do you remember the twins' dad?"

"Who? Neil?"

"Yeah, he helped me a lot."

"How did Neil help?"

"He found me that first night and then forced me to stay home Fridays and Saturdays or he'd tell both of you about the drugs."

Bill's eyebrows rose, and Greta's head lifted from his shoulder as well. "Why didn't he tell us?"

"He gave me a chance. If it weren't for him, Jareth and me might've gotten back together, and nothing would've changed."

"So a guy we barely know did a better job taking care of you than we did?" The bitter set of Greta's mouth turned even grimmer. "How's school?"

"I'm trying to catch up, but I don't know if I'll make it."

"It just keeps getting better." Greta let out a long breath as she rubbed her temples. "I'm tired, and we've got a ten hour flight ahead of us tomorrow, so we need to go to bed even if I know I won't sleep tonight." She pointed at Lynn and said, "We're going to have another talk when we get home. We're also going to check your schoolwork, and we're going to go to the park or something. I don't care what we do, as long as we do it as a family, all right? And if you dare complain, I'll smack you."

Lynn nodded with a smile on her lips. Bill rolled his eyes and said, "You heard your mother, I agree with everything she said. It's difficult for us to be home a lot, and we know it's hard on you, but we love you, so if there's anything you can think of that might help, let us know."

"Yeah sweetie, you can tell us, we love you."

"I love you too, just don't smack me."

Greta snorted and ended the video call. Lynn let her head roll back and closed her eyes as basked in the warmth of talking to her parents. She was alone again, but the cozy feeling in her chest hopefully wouldn't fade too soon. She'd kept everything bottled up for so long, but now that her secrets were out in the open the knot in her stomach had loosened up.

Lynn took a few deep breaths and then opened her eyes again. It felt nice to know there was someone there for her. Speaking of, she texted Cindy, and they called as well, commiserating and comparing what they did and didn't tell their parents.

--

Neil's eyebrows rose when he opened the door and found Lynn in front of him. She had her little hands clasped together and looked up at him as she said, "Can I come in?"

"Sure, it's Wednesday though. Did anything happen?"

"Yeah."

"Come in, I'll make you some tea."

"Thanks."

Lynn followed Neil inside, and she watched as he made them both a big mug of steaming tea. He opened a tin of shortbread and said, "Have some, it's good stuff."

"Mhm." Lynn nibbled at a piece of shortbread while she mulled over how to say what needed telling. By the time she finished chewing, she hadn't come up with anything clever so she sighed and said, "Jareth was busted and now my parents know about the drugs."

"Oh. I take it they weren't happy?"

"They were pissed, but we talked about it, and I think they got it, but I'm still grounded."

"And you don't have to come here anymore."

Lynn lowered her head and stared at the steam swirling above her tea. "Yeah."

"You don't seem happy."

Lynn frowned and looked back up. Did he not get it? Didn't he care about everything they'd done together? She refused to believe he'd let her go that easy, or that she was the only one who'd enjoyed herself.

"Of course I'm not happy."

"It's normal, nobody likes to be grounded."

Lynn's frown deepened, and her fingers drummed on the table. "That's all you have to say?"

"Yes."

"There's nothing else?"

"Not in my opinion, no."

"Really nothing?"

Neil put his hands flat on the table and looked at Lynn with a steady look in his eyes. "I forced you to stay here Friday and Saturday evenings, and I can't do that anymore now, but everything else that happened between us has never been part of that, so for me nothing has changed."

"So I can still come over?"

"Of course."

Lynn leaned back in her chair, and her frown disappeared as tension flooded from her. "I was worried-"

"I wouldn't want to see you anymore? It disappoints me you would think so."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I understand. Everything between us happened in such a weird way. I don't make commitments lightly though, and I thought you would've realized that."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"You're not mad?"

"Nope, I'm fine."

"It doesn't bother you?"

"A little."

"I'm really sorry."

Neil shook his head and said, "Don't be, three sorries is enough." He leaned forward on the table and said, "So you don't want things to be over, do you?"