A True Thrill Pt. 05

Story Info
Lynn has never faced a punishment like this one before.
8.6k words
4.55
15.4k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy tilted her head and pursed her lips when Lynn opened the door wearing an apron. She glanced up and down and saw there were actual stains on the apron too. "Have you been... cooking?"

"And they say blondes are dumb."

"Hey."

"Yeah, I've been cooking. Come in, I'll let you try some."

Cindy followed Lynn, and her steps slowed when she saw the battlefield spread across the countertops in the kitchen. When Lynn held out a spoonful of sauce for her to taste, Cindy held up her hand and said, "Okay, stop."

"It's good, trust me."

"That's not it. Why are you cooking? You want to bribe your parents?"

"It's not for them."

"For who is it then?"

"It's for Neil, he asked me to cook for him on Saturday, so I'm practicing."

Cindy narrowed her eyes and said, "You know why I'm here, right?"

"Yeah." Lynn put the spoon back in the pot it came from. "He texted me too. Didn't even have the balls to tell us face to face."

"It's rehab, Lynn."

"So? He needs to own up to his shit."

"Lynn..."

"Don't you Lynn me, Cindy. He messed up, and if he's going to be like this, then I don't know if I want to go over there to see his sorry face."

Cindy shrugged and sighed. "I don't know about you, but if the clinic calls, I'm going over, and I hope you will too."

Lynn stepped forward so she could grab Cindy and bury her little face in her friend's comfy chest. "I'll go with you, don't worry."

"Thanks." Cindy watched all the pots and food scattered around the kitchen. "I guess cooking's pretty fun cause you're in a much better mood than I am."

"Well, it's a special situation, kind of. After I talked to my parents, I went over to Neil's, and he was upset that I was worried he'd drop me now the secret's out, so I'm doing this to make it right."

"Okay... sure. And cooking's the only thing you have to do?"

"He'll have special clothes for me to wear while I serve the food."

"What kind of clothes?"

"I don't know, it won't be much though."

Cindy pressed her cheek against Lynn's temple. "I don't know if I should be happy or upset to see you like this."

"You can be happy, it's fine. Forget about Jareth."

"He'd flip if he found out. He's still hoping the two of you can get back together, you know?"

"I know, but he's far, far away from that."

"I don't want him to be hurt."

Lynn squeezed Cindy's waist and said, "We'll wait and see what happens when he gets out."

"Yeah."

"We can keep doing what we were before."

"You still want to?"

"I'm willing to try."

"That's good."

Cindy rubbed her cheek against Lynn's, and the two of them cuddled for a while before Lynn wormed her way out of Cindy's arms and said, "Now that you're here, how about you be my guinea pig?"

"There's nothing poisonous?"

"I can add poison if you want."

Cindy laughed and said, "No need, just don't be mad if I say it sucks."

"I won't be mad." Lynn held out the spoon from before and said, "I'll just tickle you."

Cindy had opened her mouth to taste the sauce, but she shuffled back and arched herself away from Lynn as her lips closed around the spoon. They played around until Lynn had run Cindy through the entire menu, and then they cleaned up the mess together. It felt nice to be silly, and by the time Cindy left, Lynn's smile had infected her.

---

Lynn stared at the black box Neil had left in the kitchen. She double checked all her ingredients before her eyes fixed on the box again. What was inside? Neil didn't tell her, he'd just left her in the kitchen to do her thing.

He never told her she couldn't take a peek.

Lynn cast a quick glance at the door before she lifted the lid. She swallowed as she took a black mesh bra out of the box. It would cover her little tits, but it was so sheer it would hide nothing. Her nipples would poke holes in the damn thing the second they got hard, and they'd know the second she got turned on.

The panties were mesh as well, and there was a tiny white apron attached to them. It only reached to the top of her thighs, and it was mesh too, so it would do nothing to hide her either. White stockings and slim black heels finished the outfit. She'd look like a slutty maid who'd never polished anything besides a cock.

Would Neil like it? What would he make her do dressed like this? Elise would be there, but Neil would keep her under control. Just him was enough for her, if both of them came at her together... she swallowed and looked back at the door. It could happen, no, she was sure it would happen that way, they were going to gang up on her. Oh God.

Lynn shook her head and shoved the outfit back into the box. She slammed the lid shut and forced the thoughts of what was to come out of her head. She had work to do. It was hard to focus though, her eyes fixed on the box again and again.

Why'd he have to put the stupid thing in the kitchen anyway? He knew she'd look inside. Unless he wanted her to look. Of course he did, and then she'd end up just the way she was right now, and he wouldn't even have to lift a finger.

Damn it. Screw you, Neil!

---

Lynn stood a step behind Neil as they waited for Elise to arrive. She had a small tray in her hand with a cloth draped over it, but she had no clue what was on the tray. Neil looked over his shoulder at her and said, "Nervous?"

Lynn blushed. "Thanks to you."

Neil grinned and Lynn answered with a flash of her little pink tongue. "I see you're ready for tonight?"

"I hope so."

"If you're not, I have my ways to motivate you." He put his hand in the back of her neck and stroked her delicate skin. "Tonight's not about you or me, it's all about Elise. It's her birthday, and you're her present. You will do whatever she tells you to do, no need to look at me for permission. You belong to her tonight."

Lynn opened her mouth to answer, but Neil's hand squeezed her neck. "I don't want to hear it. She won't make you do anything you don't want to do, but if she somehow crosses the line, all you have to do is tell her. She'll back off."

Neil let go of Lynn and turned back around, it wasn't long before the doorbell rang. He opened the door and in the light of the hallway stood Elise, wrapped in a garnet red dress that clung to her luscious curves. A diamond was cut into the gleaming fabric, and it showed off her generous cleavage. The pattern kept going as more diamonds exposed flashes of her velvet skin, each smaller than the last, all the way down to her waistline. A long split cut into the dress's elegant skirt revealed a long, sexy leg, framed by the dark red fabric as it rippled in the breeze. The diamond pattern continued as a print along the split in the fabric, but this time the diamonds grew in size, and they were tinted an even deeper burgundy red.

Elegant, open tipped black heels perfected the outfit and enhanced the beautiful lines of Elise's legs. Black ribbons crisscrossed up her calves, dragging the eyes back up to drink in more of this gorgeous creature.

Elise's eyes twinkled when she saw the stunned look on both Lynn and Neil's faces. "Like what you see?"

Neil took a deep breath and said, "Like?" He reached for Elise's waist and pulled her in his arms, and without another word he claimed her lips with his own until she moaned into his mouth and pressed her body against him. When he finally let go of her, both of them were panting. "You look perfect."

Elise pushed herself away from Neil. "It's good you like it. Are we leaving right away?"

Neil shook his head. "We're having a special dinner here. I've even arranged a servant." He gestured towards Lynn and said, "Girl, lift the cloth."

Lynn startled and tore her eyes away from Elise. She could never in her life look like that, never ever. The girl next door would never beat the movie star.

Neil snapped his fingers. "Did you hear me?"

"Oh, I'm sorry." Lynn pulled the cloth off the platter, and her stomach clenched when she saw an expensive vibrating egg and a remote laid out on it.

Elise laughed after the reveal and said, "Is that for me?"

"Yes and no. The toy goes inside this sexy little maid here. She'll take care of you tonight. The remote is for you, just tap the button twice, and she'll come running. She'll ignore the toy if you use it any other way." He turned towards Lynn and said, "If Elise calls for you, you drop everything you're doing and find her. You'll be sorry if you're too slow."

Elise stepped inside and closed the door behind her. She leaned her back against the cool wood as her eyes took in Lynn, and the girl's blush only got worse. "Lynn's really mine for tonight?"

"She's all yours, if you'd rather have her all to yourself, I can find somewhere else to be."

Elise snorted and gestured towards her beautiful dress. "You think I'd do all this for nothing?" She pushed off the door, and in a few steps, she stood in front of Lynn. Her manicured nails traced the edges of Lynn's mesh bra, and she said "I'll have her and you both."

"It's your choice."

"Mhm." Elise never let her eyes stray from Lynn's as her fingers travelled further down the girl's body until she bumped into the platter she was holding. She picked up the remote and nestled it between her breasts. "This one's for me." She picked up the egg and said, "And this one's for you. Are you excited?"

Lynn lowered her eyes. "I'm whatever you want, Miss."

"Is that right? So you're going to be my slutty little maid tonight?"

"Yes, Miss."

Elise nudged Lynn's chin up and leaned in close enough for their lips to touch. Goosebumps popped up all over Lynn's half naked body when Elise's spicy perfume crinkled into her nose, and she leaned in for a kiss, but Elise turned her head, her lips out of reach while she rubbed the egg against Lynn's slit through her sheer panties. The toy bumped into her clit, which sent little sparks of pleasure up her spine, and she hunted for Elise's lips, but it was no use.

Elise's hand locked into Lynn's hair, and pushed her head down so the girl had to watch as her Mistress's slim fingers slipped inside her panties and pushed the egg inside of her. The toy was shaped just right to nestle against her sensitive spots, and when Elise rubbed her clit, her pussy clenched around the little thing, and Lynn moaned at the sensation. And that was without even turning it on.

Lynn looked up at her Mistress for the evening and said, "Please be kind, Miss."

"That's not for you to decide, slut."

"I'm sorry."

"As long as you know and remember."

"Yes, Miss."

Neil cleared his throat and said, "There's something I forgot to tell you, Elise. Tonight's a surprise for you, but it's a punishment for Lynn. She made a mistake, and if you think she didn't do her best to make it right, you don't have to let her cum."

"Oh?" Elise slipped her arm around Lynn's waist and pulled the girl's slender frame against her. "What did you do?"

"My parents found out about... you know, and I didn't trust Neil would keep his promise."

"After everything he's done for you?"

"Yes."

Elise leaned in closer, and Lynn drowned in her tantalizing smell when Elise's lips brushed against the sensitive skin of her throat. A soft voice drifted in her ears, too quiet for Neil to hear. "I'm not as nice as Neil, so tonight will be a looong night for you."

Elise let go of Lynn and offered her hand to Neil, who led her into the living room. Lynn watched them go, her body still primed for another touch of the witch's fingers. It took a few deep breaths before she steadied herself and made her way to the kitchen.

A mocking grin curled the corner of Lynn's mouth. So tonight was the night she died. It had been a short life, true, but at least she'd end it with a bang.

---

"How about we have a drink first?"

Neil nodded at the remote in Elise's hand, and she smiled when she pressed the button twice. A soft gasp sounded from the kitchen, and Lynn walked in with a large tray filled with bottles, glasses, and a cocktail shaker. The glasses tinkled against each other when Elise kept the button pressed, and Lynn hurried her step so she could put the tray down, but Elise held up her hand and stopped her. "What do you know how to make, girl?"

Lynn sucked in a quick breath and said, "I can make a Manhattan, a Negroni, a Martini, and a Sidecar."

Elise's eyebrows lifted and she turned to Neil. "Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"I would never, but your birthday can't miss your favorite drinks, can it?"

"Hmm." Elise turned back to Lynn and put one finger against her lips while she played with the slider on the remote. "What should I have?" The tremble of Lynn's arms got worse as the egg inside her worked its magic, teasing just the right spot. The vibration stopped, and Lynn let out a sigh. "You can put the tray down now, I'll have a Manhattan."

"Yes, Miss."

"Do I look that young to you that you're calling me Miss?"

"You're a very beautiful woman, Miss."

"Why thank you."

The smile on Elise's lips widened, and Lynn blushed as she focused on measuring and pouring everything into her mixing glass, after which she stirred it and then served the drink in an elegant coupe. She put the glass in front of Elise and said, "Here's your Manhattan, Miss. I hope you enjoy it."

"I'm sure I will." Elise grabbed Lynn's slender wrist. "Hand me one of those ice cubes, will you?"

"Miss?"

"Now, girl."

"Yes, I'm sorry."

Lynn stretched herself out to grab an ice cube without breaking Elise's hold on her. A slippy layer of water coated the cool ice, and the first cube she grabbed popped out from between her fingers. Elise clicked her tongue and switched the egg back on.

"I don't have all day, girl."

Lynn moaned and grabbed another ice cube. This time she held on to it, but the egg kept buzzing inside of her, sending waves of building pleasure through her body. Elise let go of Lynn's wrist, and the girl placed the ice cube on her waiting palm.

"Come sit on my lap, your back to my front. I want Neil to see your face."

Lynn glanced at Neil, who sat relaxed in his seat, enjoying the show. She'd almost forgotten he was there, he was so quiet, but now she couldn't ignore him any longer. She sat down on Elise's lap and leaned back. The velvet of Elise's dress caressed her skin, and whenever Lynn moved, the edges of the diamond shaped cutouts scratched her skin. Worse still, underneath Elise's luxurious dress was her lush, feminine body. Her generous breasts pressed into Lynn's naked back, and her full thighs cushioned Lynn's slender ones.

Lynn gasped when Elise pressed her lips against her neck and cranked the egg up a notch. Elise held the ice cube between the tips of her fingers and dabbed it against the spot she'd just kissed before she swept it down, and a long trail of cooling water led to Lynn's little tits. Her nipples turned into hard little pebbles without the ice even touching then.

Elise kissed Lynn's neck again and said, "Pull your panties to the side, girl. I'm going to cool you down."

Lynn reached underneath the mesh apron, but when she hooked her panties with the tips of her fingers, her hand froze. Her gaze met Neil's, and she knew he'd see everything, and she didn't want him to see how wet she was.

"I'm waiting."

Lynn squeezed her eyes shut and bared her pussy. She had to. Elise pushed the ice cube into her slit, and the cold shocked Lynn as it burrowed deeper.

"Good girl." Elise pulled Lynn's panties back in place and said, "You were dripping down your thighs already, so a little more juice won't hurt."

Lynn moaned when the egg burst out with its maximum vibration for a brief moment, but it disappeared just as quick. Elise patted Lynn's thigh and said, "You can make Neil a drink now."

Lynn got to her feet, a daze still lingering in her foggy head, and she made Neil a drink while shivers ran along her back from time to time. After she'd served Neil, Lynn escaped to the kitchen to prepare, but before she could push open the kitchen door, Elise said, "Don't even think about touching your pussy in there. I know you want to."

A fresh jolt of embarrassing pleasure shot through Lynn's body as she shook her head and said, "I won't, Miss."

"You won't what?"

"Touch my pussy?"

"Because you're being punished for being an ungrateful little slut?"

Lynn's voice was soft when she said, "Yes."

"Say it all."

"I'm not allowed to touch my pussy because I'm an ungrateful little slut. I'm sorry."

"Good girl, I'll buzz you when I need you."

---

Lynn took a deep breath and focused on the food she was cooking. Everything had to be perfect or else she'd disappoint her guests. Suddenly, the toy inside her buzzed to life, but it didn't stop right away like it had been doing all evening. This time, it just kept going, and she had to clasp both her hands on the kitchen counter to keep herself from rubbing her clit to push her over the edge.

A bead of sweat rolled down the side of Lynn's face when the intense vibration stopped and got replaced by a quick double tap. She pushed herself off the counter, switched off the heat, and then hurried back to Neil and Elise. The two of them watched her as she walked in, knowing smiles on their faces.

"What can I do for you?"

"I've got a few questions for you." Elise patted the seat next to her. "Come sit."

"Miss, I shouldn't, I still have a lot of work in the kitchen."

"I want you to sit with me, it won't take long."

Elise patted the seat again, and Lynn shuffled towards it, her eyes flicking between Elise and Neil. What now?

"Tell me, what did you imagine we'd do to you tonight?"

"I'm sorry?"

"What did a little slut like you imagine would happen after you dressed up in a skimpy little maid costume?"

Lynn swallowed and said, "I didn't know about the maid costume."

"What did you think you'd be wearing?"

"I thought... I thought I'd be naked."

Elise leaned in closer, and her long hair brushed Lynn's bare shoulder. "Would you like to be naked?"

"No, no, I like what I'm wearing."

"Why did you think we'd get you naked?"

Lynn glanced at Neil, and he gestured for her to answer. "For easy access."

"Oh? And did you like the idea of us touching you?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I liked the idea of you and Sir touching me."

"Where?"

Lynn gathered her courage to answer when the egg started a sharp buzz inside of her, and she dug her nails into her knees.

"Where did you want us to touch you?"

"I wanted both of you to play with my pussy, I wanted Sir to take turns stretching out mine and your pussy with his big fat cock until he came inside you, and then I wanted you to suck on my clit until I came all over your face. I wanted you to spank my ass and twist my nipples, I even wanted you to bite them and then push me down and... make me lick Sir's cum out of you."

Elise's eyes burned as she bit her lip and reached for Lynn's cheek. "Give me a kiss and I'll let you go back to the kitchen."

"Yes, Miss."

Lynn closed her eyes as she leaned forward to kiss Elise, and she could forget the shame of blurting out her slutty fantasies while she moaned against Elise's soft lips. Their bodies twined together as Elise took control of the kiss, one hand buried in Lynn's hair while the other twisted her nipples through the thin mesh bra. The egg never stopped buzzing, and Lynn struggled to breathe through her nose. Her body was desperate for release, and she kept shifting on her seat, her hips rolling as the kiss kept going and going until her lips tingled.

She was getting so close.

By the time Elise let go of her, Lynn's eyes had glazed over, and she blinked when the egg turned off. She opened her mouth to protest, but Elise pushed her finger against Lynn's lips. "You can go back to the kitchen now."