A True Thrill Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not going to jump in the shower?"

"Too sleepy."

"You want to stay all weekend?"

Elise took longer to answer this time, but she was too comfy to go back home like she would any other time. She reached for Neil's hand and pressed it firmer against her breast. "I can stay, just keep doing what you're doing."

Neil kissed the side of her neck and did just that. Clear morning light shone in through the window as they took their time waking up, and when Elise found the energy to do so, she pushed on Neil's chest to roll him on his back, after which she threw off the duvet and nestled her naked body on top of Neil's.

He smiled up at her. "Good morning, I guess?"

"Not yet."

Neil laughed and said, "I'll try again later."

"Mhm."

The slight warmth of the sun cut through the subtle breeze that cooled her back, and that slight cold made her nuzzle closer to Neil so she could keep everything in a perfect, sleepy balance. Neil ran his finger along Elise's spine, and goosebumps popped up all over her skin, making her shiver.

"Now why'd you do that?"

Neil shrugged. "I never get to tease you like this. It's nice."

"You know why that is."

"I do, and I respect that, but that doesn't mean it can't make me happy. You know I'd love it if you stayed over more often."

"I'm fine at my own place."

"The house doesn't remind you of Richard?"

"It's mine, he has nothing to do with it anymore. Can we not talk about this?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just happy to be with the woman I love."

Elise froze on top of Neil and pressed her nails into his sides. "You've never said that before."

"I've thought about it, but I didn't want to put any pressure on you, and I still don't. We can take things however slow you need them to be, there's no rush."

"You really don't mind?"

Neil stroked Elise's messy hair and said, "I don't want to make a mistake and lose the woman I love again." This time, Elise dug her nails in deep, but Neil didn't push her away, instead he gave her hair another stroke. "I'll stop saying it."

Elise hid her face in the crook of Neil's shoulder, petrified at how fast her heart was beating. This wasn't like her, she'd done just fine on her own since her divorce. No more long nights sitting at home wondering if Richard was working late or fucking some slut he called a secretary. No, she was free to do whatever she wanted to, she had enough money to spend, and she had the looks and confidence to get any man she wanted to, including Neil.

No man would tie her down again, that's why she never stayed late in the morning. She'd made the mistake to believe her ex had what she wanted, that she could give herself to him, and he'd take care of her. What if she was wrong again? She didn't want to go through all of that a second time.

She knew all about Neil's past marriage. First his ex was unhappy with him being a cop. The danger, the irregular hours, it ate at her. Maybe they'd already grown apart when Neil gave in and ended his career in the force to start a private security firm, because she couldn't accept the huge chunks of time Neil had to pour in to get his business off the ground. She'd found someone else and left, and Neil had been on his own since, until he met her.

Elise swallowed, but her mouth was too dry for her to hide the crack in her voice when she said, "I can come over more often if you want."

Elise felt her body raise up when Neil took a deep breath before he slowly let it out again. His voice was calm when he said, "You're welcome here anytime. You think I'm going to say no to a beautiful, feisty, witty, refined, sexy, wild, and just plain wonderful woman like you?"

Elise smiled against Neil's body as she exhaled slowly and let out her tension. "That's the worst thing you've ever said."

"I can make it worse. You're elegant too, and fuckable, definitely that one."

"You haven't had enough after last night?"

"Try me."

Elise snaked her hand between their bodies and found Neil's cock half mast. She jerked it until it grew hard in her hand.

"I'll give it a go, as long as you shut up."

Neil laughed and said, "I won't say another word, beautiful lady."

Elise put her free hand over Neil's mouth and used it to push herself up, and she kept it there as she slipped Neil's cock inside of her and rode him until he filled her up. Her thighs ached after she finished, and she crumpled on top of Neil's chest.

"Is this your plan? Keep fucking me so I can't even make it out of your bedroom?"

"That does sound like a good plan. How about we keep it going?"

Elise just shook her head and groaned when Neil laid her out on the bed and played around with her until he got ready for a fresh round. Turns out it wasn't that bad to stay the morning.

---

Neil sniffed the air in the kitchen and said, "You made breakfast?"

Lynn looked over her shoulder with a healthy blush on her cheeks and said, "Yeah, I didn't hear any more... music from your room so I'd figured you'd turn up sooner or later."

"Were you listening by the door again?"

"No!"

"You can if you want to."

"I told you I didn't, so I didn't."

Neil grinned and poured himself a cup of coffee. He sat down and ran his eyes up and down Lynn, she looked cute in her light blue pajamas. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling great! Seriously, I woke up in a bubble, and I can't stop smiling."

"We weren't too hard on you?"

Lynn shook her head and turned off the stove. She sat down next to Neil and said, "Last night, and all of last week really, was such a special experience for me. I've never worked so hard for anything in my life."

Neil put his hand on her head and said, "It makes me happy to hear that."

"It does? Why?"

"Because you did your best for me and Elise, and you were great."

The smile on Lynn's little face widened. "I'm the best, right?"

"I wouldn't say that just yet."

Lynn humphed and said, "I'm still young, I can get better."

Neil laughed. "You're a smart girl to ignore a grumpy old man like me."

"I know, right?" She beamed another smile at him. "You want parsley in your eggs?"

"Sure."

"Okay, coming up. Toast?"

"Yup."

Neil sipped his coffee and watched Lynn bustle around in the kitchen. It did him good to see her so joyful. How long had it been since someone made him a cup of coffee in the morning? The kids had chosen to live closer to school with their mother, and up until now Elise never stayed over, so it felt nice to have someone around to greet the day with.

Elise's arms wrapped around his neck, and he leaned into her embrace when she kissed his cheek to complete the picture. Today was a good day.

---

Vote and comment if you feel like it. There's no pressure, just sharing the love.