A True Thrill Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was just one of the quick bouts of torture that Elise put Lynn through, but there was nothing she could do now that Neil had thrown her into that witch's claws. Lynn lost track of how many trips she had to make back and forth, all she remembered was her desperate attempts to keep focusing on cooking the food while her body ramped up until she forced the pleasure down, over and over.

---

Lynn sighed in relief as she cleared the table. She'd made it, they'd finished and enjoyed everything she'd cooked so maybe they'd let her cum soon. She could hardly think straight for two seconds before her mind drifted back to her needy clit. How nice would it be to tease her fingertips around it, not quite touching, not yet, she'd let the storm gather a bit more. One quick touch, and then she'd dart away, then another, and another, until she couldn't bear to pull away anymore, and then she'd... her stomach clenched as a wave of arousal swept over her, and she took a deep breath to steady herself.

Neil had followed her into the kitchen with some dishes, and he put his hand over hers when she turned on the tap. "You can leave those in the sink, we'll have dessert first."

"Dessert? I didn't make dessert."

"I made tiramisu."

"Oh, I was worried you forgot to give me the recipe."

"Don't worry, I didn't forget, I planned it this way. You've done a great job so far, so you can take it slow now."

"Really? I did a good job?"

"Of course. You go back first." He nodded towards the door. "She's waiting for you."

Lynn hurried back into the living room, but Elise wasn't at the dining table anymore, she'd moved over to the couch. A smile lingered on the mature woman's lips when she saw Lynn's excited face, and she patted the couch next to her. "Looking forward to dessert?"

"Yeah, I love tiramisu."

"I bet you do." Elise put her hand on Lynn's knee and said, "I want you to strip naked."

Lynn froze as the flames in the pit of her stomach flared up again. "It's not over?"

"Of course not, we haven't even started yet."

"I thought--"

"You thought wrong, now strip, I won't say it a third time."

Lynn got up and glanced at the kitchen door, but Neil still hadn't come back. Her hands trembled as she reached behind her to unclasp her mesh bra. Why was she so nervous, was her outfit so different from wearing nothing at all? She held her hands in place for a few long moments after she'd unhooked the clasp. Lynn let go, and the flimsy bra fell to the floor. She could feel Elise's eyes fix on the pink pebbles that stood proud on her chest.

"Keep going, I want easy access to every inch of your body."

Was it different without the clothes? Yes, a thousand times yes. The fire in the pit of Lynn's stomach surged as she turned around and bent at the waist as she pushed her panties down her legs. All of her most private spots were within an arm's reach of Elise's beautiful, manicured hands.

"Slow down."

Lynn obeyed, and her face turned bright red, but not from bending over. When her panties hit the floor after a long journey down her slim legs, she kicked them away, and just as she'd straightened her back, Elise's voice stopped her.

"Stay bent over and pull your cheeks apart so Neil can see your sopping pussy when he comes back."

Lynn's voice was a hoarse whisper when she said, "Yes, Miss."

The kitchen door opened, and Lynn looked to the side to see Neil's brown leather shoes get closer and closer. He had a nice pair of jeans on and a dark shirt, Elise had her beautiful dress, but what about her? She only had her stockings and heels left, and all those did was giftwrap her for these two terrible, horrible people who would just not let her cum, no matter how much they teased her.

If this was Neil's idea of a punishment, she didn't know if she should try to get punished more often, or if she should bolt the second the word left his mouth.

"Looks like someone's eager for dessert."

Elise chuckled and said, "I can make it even better."

A click sounded in the quiet room, and Lynn moaned when the egg inside of her started buzzing again. Her fingers dug into her ass, which pulled her cheeks even further apart, exposing all of her glistening lips.

"That is better, you're right." Neil reached between Lynn's legs and swept two fingers along her wet slit. "How close are you to cumming, girl?"

"Very close, Sir."

"You don't have my permission to cum, no matter what. This is your punishment, understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Lie down on your back on the coffee table with your heels hooked underneath the table top and use your hands to keep your pussy spread for me and Elise."

Lynn squeezed her eyes shut when Neil's words sunk in. That was even worse than spreading her cheeks, but she still had to do it. She walked towards the coffee table with sparks prickling all over her skin. The cold of the sleek wood shocked her back after she'd lain down, and her nipples turned even harder. Lynn spread her legs wide enough to reach the edges of the coffee table with her feet so she could anchor herself in place. She didn't even need to expose her pussy in this position, it peeked out all on its own, ready for a cock.

Lynn looked up at Neil with a pleading look, but he only nodded, his eyes fixed on her naked body. Her fingers trembled as she reached for her slit, and an electric surge of pleasure shot through her the moment her fingers touched her overheated pussy. She had to be so careful not to bump into her clit, because the second she did, she'd moan, and that would make this even worse.

Still, she wanted to slip up so much.

"You're such an obedient little slut." Elise turned up the egg even more and then put the remote on the coffee table between Lynn's legs. "You won't cum, will you, slut?"

Lynn could only shake her head and clench her teeth to fight the waves of pleasure that rippled through her body. She sunk into her own little world while Elise and Neil enjoyed their dessert. Neil would lay a dollop of tiramisu on her trembling body, and then they'd scoop it off of her. The cold edge of their spoons scratched over her sensitive skin. They loved using her little tits as their dessert plate so they could tease her hard nipples, fighting with their spoons to get the last scoop.

One dollop landed on Lynn's belly button, and when Elise dug in her finger to get at the last bit of goodness, the sudden tickle jolted Lynn's body, and her thighs tensed and pushed against her hands, which slipped and grazed her clit. Lynn's eyes fluttered as her stomach tensed up, so close to the edge. Her ankles dug into the coffee table as her ass lifted off the tabletop, and she couldn't hold it anymore.

"Please let me cum! Please, please, please! Oh my God, please!"

A pair of strong hands grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms away from her body. Lynn kicked her legs as her pussy clenched around the egg inside of her, but no matter how she twisted and squeezed, without that one touch to her clit she just couldn't cum. Slowly, the pleasure faded and turned back to the desperate simmer from before.

After Lynn calmed down again, Neil said "It seems like you don't get it after all."

Lynn turned away from the look in his eyes and said, "I'm sorry, it's just--"

"Hard? What kind of punishment isn't?"

He shared a look with Elise and said, "Maybe she needs something simpler to understand."

"Like what?"

"Pain always works."

Lynn swallowed and said, "What are you going to do to me?"

Neil crouched next to the coffee table. "You would've cum if I hadn't stopped you, which means you failed, but I can give you a second chance if you want it."

Lynn closed her eyes as a clump formed in her stomach. She'd worked so hard for this, and now she'd failed? It wasn't fair, nobody ever said anything about her having to keep from cumming for such a long time, and what's worse, she still hadn't cum! She looked up at Neil with glistening eyes. "If I do what you tell me to, will you let me cum? I'm going crazy."

Neil looked up at Elise and said, "It's your call tonight."

"I'll let her cum if she can convince me she's learnt her lesson."

"I can make that happen." Neil stood back up and said to Elise, "Get her to turn on her stomach with her arms stretched out in front of her and her palms flat on the table. I need to get my crop."

Lynn's head jerked up, and she wanted to say something to stop him, but Neil had already turned around, and he wouldn't listen to her anyway. If she couldn't handle the crop, he'd come up with something else, and all she'd do was drag out her punishment.

"You heard the man, turn around."

"Yes, Miss."

Lynn flipped over and put her cheek on the smooth wood, it was still warm from her own body heat. She counted the seconds in her head as she waited for Neil to return, but it didn't help her calm down, nothing did. The knot of nerves in her stomach only tightened. She'd never been struck with a crop before, and all she knew was that it would hurt.

Neil's heavy footsteps returned to the room, but Lynn couldn't see him, her head was turned the wrong way, she could only hear him.

"Do you want to do the honors?"

"Me? I've never done this before."

"You'll be fine, I'll let you practice on my thigh before you crop her."

"Oh. Do you like to be hit? Because I could bend you over if you'd like."

"Thanks but no thanks."

Elise chuckled and said, "I figured."

Lynn didn't dare move while they bantered, but the moment the first snap of the crop sounded in the room, she couldn't stay still anymore. More snaps followed, some sharp, some soft, until Neil said, "That's about right. I want you to lay three stripes on her ass, try to get them an inch or so apart. You can take your time, she's not going anywhere."

"Are you ready, girl?"

"Yes, Miss."

No turning back now. Lynn's palms sweat as she pressed them against the coffee table. A sharp gasp burst from her mouth when the first strike landed. Her eyes watered as the pain burned its way into her skin. It hurt, it hurt real bad, but she grit her teeth and let out another gasp when the crop snapped against her plump cheeks again, lower this time.

"Are you ready for the last one, girl?"

"I... I can take it, Miss."

"Good, because this one will sting."

Lynn clenched her teeth, and air shot from her nose when the last strike landed and drew a stripe of fire across her ass. Three red hot lines burned on her skin, and Lynn pushed the tips of her fingers into the tabletop as the stinging pain faded and made way for a heat that burrowed its way inside of her and threw gasoline on the embers she'd struggled so hard to bury before.

"Three strikes isn't much of a punishment."

Neil's words had just reached Lynn's ears when his large palm landed on her ass with a loud slap. She screamed when the harsh slap rekindled the sting from the crop, and Neil landed a series of quick but firm slaps that reddened both her cheeks, highlighted by three darker lines.

After the last slap landed, the flashes of pain died out again, but the heat had gotten so much worse, all of her ass glowed now, and the softer glow fueled the deeper one. Juices ran down Lynn's thighs as her hips humped against the table, trapped in the struggle against both pain and pleasure. She could do nothing but wait and hope that she'd get permission, that her punishment would end, and that Elise would let her cum.

"Look at her?" Elise said, "Have you ever seen a slut who's more ready for a cock? She's begging for it."

"You think you're that different? I've had you on that table before."

"I can take more than that."

"Prove it."

"Are you trying to get me naked?"

"Yes."

"Is your cock hard for me or for her?"

"For you, of course."

Elise clicked her tongue and said, "I like the way you said that. Fine, I'll get on my knees for you. Do your worst."

"Let me get her out the way before I undress you."

"I can't even take off my own clothes?"

"I have ulterior motives."

Elise laughed and said, "You bad man."

"Is it my fault you're beautiful?"

"Shut up."

"As you wish, Milady."

Neil had a focused look on his face when he appeared in Lynn's sight with her bra in his hand. "I'll first tie your hands together with this, and then you're going to sit on your knees and watch as I take care of Elise. If I catch you looking away, I'll give your ass another taste of my crop. Sit down on your heels too, you need to feel what you've earned for yourself."

"Are you going to do the same to her like you did to me?"

"Yes."

"Can you please not tie my hands, Sir?"

Neil dangled the bra in front of her. "This isn't me tying you up, this is insurance to keep you from doing anything stupid like disobeying your Mistress because you're thinking with your pussy."

Lynn averted her eyes and didn't say another word as Neil led her to a spot right in front of the coffee table. She groaned when the weight of her body dug her heels into her sore cheeks. She threw a desperate glance at Elise, but Elise didn't even see her, her eyes were glued to Neil as he crouched behind Lynn and tied her up.

Once he finished, Neil got back up and said, "It's your turn now."

Lynn could only watch as Neil pushed Elise's chin up before he plundered her mouth with a kiss. One hand locked into her hair as he reached under her dress and pulled her panties over the lush curve of her ass. They dropped down on her sexy heels, and Neil picked them up. He smelled them, crumpled them up in his hand, and then pushed them inside Elise's mouth. With a moan, Elise let him gag her with her own soaked panties.

She hadn't bothered with a bra, so all that was left to take off was her beautiful dress. It zipped up at the back, and soon it ended up as a bundle on the floor. Neil still had his hand in Elise's hair, and he pushed her down on her knees. She stared at him with fire in her eyes, but he didn't let up, instead he grabbed one of her nipples and stretched the poor thing until she bent her waist and laid herself down on the coffee table. Her full breasts spread out underneath her, and when Elise's cheek hit the coffee table, her eyes met Lynn's.

The look she gave the young girl was nothing like the teasing ones from before, this was the look of a woman who'd given herself to her man to do with as he pleased, and any other man could do nothing but dream about doing the same.

Lynn shivered when that look shot right through her, and another shiver ran across her back when Neil's crop landed on Elise's luscious cheeks. She grunted and pushed herself back, her palms braced flat against the table top. The strikes came quick, and Elise's excited face turned redder and redder until the clatter of the crop hitting the floor pulled her out of her rhythm. She looked over her shoulder and moaned when the first slap hit her burning cheeks.

Lynn's stared at them, frozen. This was exactly what happened to her and also nothing like it. Slaps kept raining down on Elise's tortured cheeks, but still her moans got louder, until she screamed when Neil filled her with his cock and fucked her hard enough to shove the coffee table forward. His powerful body pounded against her sore flesh with every thrust, and still Elise never stopped pushing herself back, lost in the cock filling her, owning her.

Elise had closed her eyes long ago, but Lynn couldn't. She'd never seen anything as hot as this, and the worst thing was that she could get rid of this stupid bra wrapped around her wrists if she wanted to. She could attack her clit and cum so fucking hard watching these two fuck like animals, but she couldn't, she had to wait even if she'd never wanted to cum this much in her entire life.

Suddenly, Neil curled over Elise's body, both his hands dug into her pliant ass, and with a grunt he filled Elise up with a well-earned load of cum. Elise had stopped pushing back, so she must've climaxed at some point, Lynn had no idea, she'd been stuck in her own head too much to pay attention.

"Do you want to cum, slut?"

Lynn blinked when she heard Elise's voice, and she nodded, her voice had left her.

"Say it."

Lynn swallowed once, twice, three times before she caught her voice again and said, "Please, I need to cum, I'll do anything you want, anything! Please!"

"Clean me out."

"Yes, Miss!"

It didn't matter how humiliating it was to clean cum out of another woman's pussy, all that mattered was that if she did a good job, she'd get to cum. Lynn knee-walked over to Elise, after she'd sat down on the couch with her legs spread wide and with one hand cupped over her pussy to keep Neil's cum from leaking out. Elise pulled Lynn's face into her pussy and moaned when the girl's little tongue dug inside her. Still exhausted from the pounding she just got, Elise laid back and shocked from time to time as Lynn ate her out with relish.

Finally, Lynn could pour out the tension building inside her body. She did anything she could think of to bring more pleasure to this beautiful woman who'd turned this evening into something unforgettable, and Elise rewarded her for her effort by wrapping her thighs around Lynn's head while her body shocked against her little face, and still Lynn didn't stop pleasuring her, she kept going until Elise shoved her away.

Lynn tumbled to the floor and gasped when Elise dove between Lynn's legs and shoved three fingers in her starved pussy while she attacked her throbbing clit. Before Lynn could even process what happened, Neil had crouched next to her head and pinched her rock hard nipples between his fingers. He twisted and pulled them, stretching her little tits away from her body while Elise ravaged her.

And it happened. Lynn exploded.

A scream tore from her throat as her body stiffened and a wave of pleasure crashed over her. Lynn had no idea where she was or what was happening to her, but the mix of pain and sweet pleasure squeezed everything from her after she'd waited for so long, until she lay limp on the floor, her mind replaced with a cloud of fluff.

Elise rolled her neck as she looked down at Lynn. "She deserved that."

"Yeah, I'd go another round with her, but maybe it's best not to kill her."

Elise laughed and said, "That would be a huge waste."

"I take it you liked your present?"

"Liked?" Elise turned towards Neil and said, "Do you still have some of those little blue pills?"

"I've got a few, why?"

"How about we go upstairs so I can show you how much I liked your present?"

"Have pity for an old man, okay?"

"Screw old, this is my night. Put Lynn in bed and come find me. I want you in all of my holes tonight."

Neil watched her walk out of the room with her full hips swaying, each step fluent in her high heels, as if she was made to wear them. He glanced at her dress and then picked it up before he draped it over Lynn's limp body. He wouldn't mind if Elise put it back on before they went another round, but that came after he took care of Lynn. All he had to was tuck her in, she'd have no trouble sleeping at all.

After a quick stop in the bathroom to pop a little blue pill, Neil threw the dress over his shoulder and walked over to his bedroom. He might be getting older, but nights like these he felt young again.

---

Elise groaned when she woke up and felt her aching body. She wiggled under the duvet until she'd nestled herself against Neil's chest, and the warmth of his body seeped into her tired muscles. Neil joked about being an old man, but she wasn't that young anymore either.

"Sleep well?"

"Mmm."

Neil folded his arm around her body, cupped her breast in his hand, and gave it an idle massage. Elise rubbed her cheeks against Neil's other arm and relaxed in silence.