A True Thrill Pt. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil rolled his eyes and leaned down on his elbows so his body covered Lynn's. "Where do you keep getting that filth?"

"It's your fault."

"Is that right?"

Neil swept down and sealed his lips over Lynn's, and she moaned into his mouth as he deepened the kiss and put more pressure on her hips. She wanted to sneak her hand between their bodies so bad, but she couldn't reach his cock, and every time she struggled to crawl further up the bed so she could put Neil's cock where it belonged, he'd move along with her and pin her down again, his hard shaft grinding against her slit.

Neil looked down at Lynn's flushed face and grinned. "Is it still my fault?"

"What?"

"Is it still my fault you're a cheeky slut?"

"If you didn't-"

Before she could even finish her answer, Neil claimed her lips again, and this time he yanked her bra up as well so he could play with her nipples. They were still sore from before, and the second he rolled one between his fingers, a jolt shot through Lynn, and she moaned hard into Neil's mouth.

"Still my fault?"

"You make me say those things."

"Admit that you're a cheeky little slut, and I'll give you my cock."

Neil put his hand over Lynn's mouth and shut her up again while he kissed his way down her throat, all the way to her poor nipple. She shivered when he trapped it between his teeth and gently pulled on it. The pressure on her hips disappeared, and Lynn whined when Neil finger walked his free hand down her flat stomach, but he dodged her slit and grabbed his cock instead. He aimed it where Lynn wanted it so bad, and her stomach clenched just thinking about it.

She could finally reach now! Lynn's little hand slipped between her legs, but before she could grab Neil's cock, a sharp hit of pain flashed through her nipple. He bit her! And it hurt. Tears wet her eyes, but before they even had time to roll down her cheeks, Neil's tongue soothed the sting, and Lynn moaned while he rubbed the tip of his cock against her slit.

"Is it still my fault or are you a cheeky slut that's desperate to get my cock inside of her?"

"I'm a cheeky slut, but it's your fault I want your cock inside me! Now fuck me! Please!"

"Fair enough."

Lynn was ready for Neil to pull another trick on her, so she wasn't prepared when his big cock split her pussy apart and filled her up in two hard thrusts. She pressed her face into Neil's shoulder and wrapped herself around him.

Neil grabbed her hips with both hands as he fucked his cock inside of her and pounded her into the bed. Lynn could only moan, helpless as everything blended together: the faded glow of her ass, the rekindled throb in her nipples, the things she'd said, the pure embarrassment of everything she'd done today.

It was true, she was a slut in Neil's hands.

It was true, she couldn't help but say the filthiest things she could think of.

It made her feel slutty. It made Neil want her more. It made his cock so hard when he pounded her.

It gave her this moment.

Lynn tensed up, and a low groan came out of her little mouth when she toppled over the edge and exploded. Everything she'd held back for so long broke free and rushed out in one glorious eruption that swept over every inch of her body. Neil sped up and kept fucking her with powerful thrusts, and it pushed her over an even deeper cliff, but by then, she was already mush. She wasn't bringing anything to the table except her pussy, and Neil could fuck her however long he wanted, it was fine by her.

Lynn blinked after Neil tapped her cheek and offered her a little bottle of water. "What? Did I miss something?"

Neil snorted and said, "No, you were there."

"What happened?"

"You came pretty hard, and then you kind of faded out."

"Did you... did you finish?"

"No, but you can ride me until I do later."

Lynn tried to lift an arm, a leg, anything, but her body wouldn't listen to her. "I don't think I can ride anything right now, let alone you."

"I saw that the red on your ass has almost faded, I can change that."

Lynn looked towards the door with hopeful eyes. If only she could roll her body.

Neil put his hand on her flat stomach. "A good maid never refuses her master."

"Do good maids spread their legs though?"

"Depends on what you think a good maid is."

"Am I a good maid?"

"You're the best maid I know."

Lynn smiled, and then her eyes widened when she saw Neil move his head down. "Please be gentle, Sir."

"I'll do what I want with you, girl."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"Hmm."

Lynn looked up at the ceiling and smiled, it felt so good to be a slutty little maid. Too bad she couldn't do this more often. Still, whatever she could get was worth it. She moaned when Neil traced the edges of her lips with his tongue, and she grabbed a handful of hair so she could pull him deeper into her pussy.

Neil shook his head free and looked up at Lynn. "Seems like you're coming back to life."

"Nope, I'm still dead."

Neil chuckled and returned to teasing her, but Lynn knew it wouldn't be long before he'd make her ride his cock. Would there be anything else after that? Who knew? He always did whatever he wanted with her, but she liked it that way.

--

Lynn stretched herself out on the messy bed and groaned when her tired muscles protested with strong conviction. She let her arms plop down and looked at Neil, who'd thrown on a T-shirt and shorts.

"How are you already dressed?"

"I'm not a caveman, I don't like walking around the house naked."

"I don't mind walking around naked in your house." She rolled in Neil's general direction and then looked up at him through the mess of hairs stuck to her face. "Speaking of, when can I come back?"

Neil poked her in the stomach. "I'm not your sex toy, Lynn."

"I've been thinking, maybe I could wash your car for you. There's this tiny bikini I could wear for you, and if you park around the back, I could even do it naked."

Neil poked Lynn's stomach again, but she blocked with both her arms, so he settled for flicking her forehead instead. "Like I said, I'm not your sex toy. I have other things to do besides fucking you."

Lynn rubbed her forehead and said, "Why do you keep hurting me?"

"Because you're a greedy little slut."

"Cheeky, greedy, can't you say anything nice about me?"

"I never said either of those were a bad thing, on the contrary..." He sat down on the bed next to Lynn and stroked her hair. "I like the way you are, I've never had a boring day with you around."

"That means I can come over, right? I'm free tomorrow."

Neil clicked his tongue and smothered Lynn's face with the duvet. "Stop trying, it won't work. I'm doing some gardening Thursday, so if you come over, you're going to have to help me, but, in return I promise I'll keep you busy in a fun way. However, I won't allow you to cum. What do you say?"

Lynn wrestled herself free from the arm smothering her and wrapped herself around it to restrain it. She huffed and said, "Geez, you really know how to sweet talk a lady."

"You're not a lady though, you're a horny little slut."

"Am I going to be wearing clothes?"

"Some, not much."

"And you won't let me cum?"

Neil shook his head. "If you cum, I'll send you home."

Lynn bit Neil's arm instead of answering and Neil chuckled as he stroked her hair. "You're interested, aren't you?" Lynn shook her head hard, her teeth still clenched tight on his arm, but Neil kept stroking her hair and said, "Show up at 8 AM or not at all."

Lynn growled with her mouth full, but Neil just laughed and picked her up off the bed to carry her to the bathroom. All good things have to end.

--

Lynn skipped into Neil's back garden with a tiny padlock dangling from her finger. She had a white cotton top on and some sexy hotpants, along with a pair of flip flops that slapped against her dainty feet. She stopped in front of Neil and held out the padlock for him to see.

"I put everything on, but I didn't know what this is for."

"You look sexy."

"Tell me what I do with this before you try to get into my pants."

Neil rolled his eyes and said, "Hold out your hands."

"Okay..."

He put a simple chain necklace with two nipple clamps dangling from it on one hand before he put a certain egg Lynn was intimately familiar with in the other. The egg's remote came last.

"You're giving me the remote too?"

"That's what you're worried about?"

"It's just... why would you give it to me?"

"I'll explain." He tapped the necklace. "Put this on and keep it under your top. If I catch you slacking, I'll make you put those clamps on over your top." He tapped the vibe next. "You can use the vibe as a distraction, and you can use it as much as you want as long as you don't cum, and just to be clear, playing with your pussy counts as slacking today."

Lynn blushed and looked at the toys in her hands. He'd already dressed her up in skimpy clothes, but that wasn't enough, no, he had to play games, and his games always worked out in his favor. She already felt herself getting wet just thinking about sliding the egg inside and whacking it on full. And the clamps, what if someone came over for a visit and saw her with her face flushed and two clamps on her nipples?

Neil napped his fingers to get Lynn's attention. "I still need to explain the padlock."

"Ah, yes."

Neil hooked the waistband of Lynn's hotpants and gave it a tug. "Does it fit?"

"Almost perfect."

"Give me the padlock."

The lock looked tiny in Neil's large hand when he held it in front of the metal button keeping her hotpants closed. "Do you think you'd have enough room to slip in your hand if I lock that button?" Lynn gave her head a quick shake and Neil dropped the padlock back on her palm. "I trust you, but I don't trust your greedy little pussy."

He smacked her ass before he turned around and got to his garden work, leaving Lynn with the instruments of her own torture in her hands.

"Better hurry, or I might look around and catch you slacking."

-

Lynn sat on her hands and knees in the middle of the lawn, weeding. Nobody had ever made her do this before. It was no fun, and it hurt her knees. All of that would've mattered if she'd been paying attention, but instead she bit her lip every time she shifted a little further up the lawn, and her pussy squeezed around the egg filling her up.

She'd left the remote next to her on the grass since she she had nowhere to put it, so whenever her eyes drifted to the side, she'd see it and then force herself to look away. She'd been good so far, the toy was still switched off, but it wouldn't hurt to put it on low would it? Weeding was boring as hell after all.

Lynn put her thumb on the slider and bit her lip when the egg buzzed to life. Her back curled up as she enjoyed her little treat. It felt so good. She glanced at the remote, she could take more than this. The slider stopped just below half power, and Lynn moaned when the vibrations intensified.

Ready to get back to weeding, Lynn grabbed her little knife, but she froze when Neil cleared his throat and said, "Do you think I didn't see you?"

"I'm still working, Sir."

"You weren't before."

"I was! I swear."

Neil walked over and crouched next to Lynn. "You know what to do."

"Please, I didn't stop for long."

Neil snorted and said, "I could've busted you ten times already. Put on the clamps."

"Yes, Sir."

Lynn pulled the chain from under her top, and while she got a good grop on the clamps, Neil rolled her nipples between his fingers through her thin top until they turned into hard little nubs.

"There, I helped you."

"Thank you so much, Sir."

Neil flicked her forehead and said, "Put them on."

Lynn took a quick breath and held it as she bunched a bit of fabric around a sensitive nipple and then locked a clamp over it. She clenched her teeth at the first bite of the clamp, but it wasn't too bad, she could take it. She hurried to clamp her other nipple before she exhaled through her nose.

"I did it. Happy, Sir?"

Neil reached out and flicked his fingers against the clamps before he pulled and twisted them. Lynn's eyes popped as the pain in her nipples intensified, and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Please stop!"

"Don't be a baby, these don't hurt that bad. I'm just checking if you've put them on nice and tight." He nodded toward the back of the house. "There's a rake over there. I want you to gather all the leaves you can see into a pile and then dump them with the rest of the dirt. You can come find me when you're done, and I'll take the clamps off after I've checked your work. If you don't do a good job, I'll take away your top."

He winked at her and then got back to his own chores. Lynn stared at this back as the sharp sting in her nipples dulled. If she did a good job, he'd get rid of the clamps, sure, but he wouldn't stop there, he'd definitely tease her too, and she was horny enough already, but if she slacked off, all she'd have to wear would be a tiny pair of hotpants barely bigger than her panties, and that would be even worse. No wonder the fucker winked at her. She stomped towards the rake, but her steps slowed as her little tits jiggled in her loose top, and every step sent a fresh ripple of pain through her sensitive chest.

She set the slider on the remote to three quarters. What else could she do? The pleasure from her pussy clashed with the biting pain in her nipples, and she clenched her fists around the rake after she put away the remote. She could do this. Except, from the first swipe she took with the rake, she discovered that Neil's punishment wasn't that simple. She wasn't sweeping the kitchen, she had to put force on the rake to get through the grass and gather the leaves, and with every swipe, the clamps would shift and bump into her arms. It was so much worse than before, and the lawn was big.

Lynn clenched her teeth and focused on the egg buzzing away inside her as she struggled to do a good job. No way would she lose her top, she'd rather die of embarrassment.

The pain kept growing though, and desperate for a distraction, she amped up the toy even further and squeezed her thighs together at the intense wave of pleasure that mellowed out the pain in her poor nipples. It helped, but not enough. Every time the pain flared up, she had to wait for a few seconds for the pleasure in her pussy to even it out, over and over until she had all the leaves in a pile, and she could finally hurry back to Neil to get those damn things off her nipples.

Lynn tapped Neil on the shoulder and said, "I'm done with my punishment."

Neil got to his feet and scanned the lawn. A frown creased his forehead, and he said "Are you sure you're done?"

Lynn's gaze followed Neil's, and her heart stopped when she spotted the pile of leaves still on the lawn. She wanted to hurry over and clean up her mess, but Neil grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back. "Give me your top."

"Please, I know what I need to do, just give me one minute."

"No, you have to follow the rules we agreed on."

He let his hand slide down along her shoulder to the bottom of her top, and his other hand appeared on her waist too. "Lift your arms."

"But the clamps..."

"Don't worry about that, they'll come off."

"Sir, please, I don't want to take off my top."

"Lift your arms, I'm waiting."

Lynn obeyed and lifted her arms straight up, and she held her breath as Neil bunched the thin fabric between his fists. Nothing happened for a long moment before he ripped her top up, and the clamps popped off her nipples. Lynn yelped when a fresh wave of pain shot through her as blood rushed back into her tortured nipples. This time, there was no stopping her tears, it really hurt. Her nipples throbbed so much quicker than before the clamps came off.

The egg inside her slit was still on high, and the moment the sun and the breeze hit her naked skin, her pussy squeezed around the toy, and her legs buckled as the pain clashed with the pleasure. Neil wrapped an arm around Lynn's waist and steadied her while he hung the chain back around her neck.

"You can go back to weeding now. Maybe next time you'll get a reward instead of a punishment."

Lynn stared at him through blurred eyes, her half-naked body still a mess. Next time? He wanted to put her through another round of this? Just thinking about a second punishment made Lynn's interest in weeding soar, while the fire in the pit of her stomach showed no signs of fading. No matter if it was painful or humiliating, she'd never had her mind captivated like this before. If she kept weeding, her body would stay on edge, and if she messed up again, Neil would make it worse, until she was hanging by a thread, but what if she came? Would he really send her home?

She didn't want to go home. She wanted more of this... whatever this was. It hurt, and it frustrated her to no end, but her body had never felt like this before she met Neil, and she loved it.

Lynn made good progress, and she could almost forget that she was more than half naked as she worked her way through the rest of the lawn. When she finished the last bit, she sat back on her heels and stretched her back, pushing out her little tits.

"Finished?"

"Yeah, I might've missed one here and there, but I think I did a good job."

Neil smiled and said, "You did good, I checked. Thanks a lot." He stroked her hair. "We're done around back, all that's left is the front."

Lynn's eyes widened, and she said "You don't expect me to go out there like this, do you?"

"Why not? Is it my fault you lost your top?"

"My... I..." Lynn took a deep breath and her eyes turned firm. "What do I need to do to earn my top back, Sir?"

Neil lifted his eyebrows. "You think you deserve to earn your top back?"

"You told me I did a good job, Sir. Does that count for nothing?"

"You're right, I should give you a chance."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Looking at you being an obedient little slut all day is making me horny, so how about we make a deal? You make me cum inside your pretty mouth, and I'll let you put your top back on."

Lynn opened her mouth to answer, but a wave of arousal swept across her body, and she just nodded. She unzipped Neil's pants and fished out his hard cock. Her little hand seemed so small wrapped around that warm shaft. She wanted it inside of her, stretching her pussy and making her cum, but she'd settle for tasting it.

She jacked the shaft while she closed her mouth over the head and circled it with her tongue. Her mouth watered just thinking about sucking it, and she let her spit slide down Neil's length while she slid her hand up and down the entire shaft, making it slippery and wet. Suddenly, she pushed her head forward, and a moan slipped from her lips as her mouth filled with cock. Neil's manly scent crinkled up into her nose, and she forgot about everything else, all she wanted to do was to pour all the energy inside her into giving him pleasure. She wanted him to grab her and fill her mouth with cum.

When Neil jetted his cum into her mouth, Lynn gulped it down and let the taste spread in her mouth. She pulled Neil's cock out of her mouth and panted as traces of her messy blowjob dripped down on her chest and her hips. She looked up at Neil, her eyes still burning. "Did I do good, Sir?"

Neil still had a faraway look in his eyes as he stroked Lynn's hair. "That was amazing."

"Does that mean you'll give me my top back?"

"Yes, that was the deal." He pulled a fresh handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to Lynn. "Clean yourself up before you put your top back on, you look like a sloppy cocksucking slut right now."

Lynn closed her eyes as Neil's humiliating words stirred the starving fire in her stomach. He'd cum, he had decent clothes, and he didn't have rules to follow, but what about her? Lynn pressed her hand between her legs and pushed the denim against her thin, wet panties. She groaned in the back of her throat when the slight pressure hit her clit. How much wouldn't she give to cum right now? Just thinking about what she'd done today was enough to drive her mad. She reached for her tender nipples and twisted them between her sharp nails. A flash of painful pleasure jolted through her body, and she kept twisting harder and harder until she couldn't bear it anymore.