A True Thrill Pt. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was only making it worse for herself though. There was nothing she could do to change Neil's mind, all she could do was clean herself up, put her top on, and pretend she wouldn't beg him to cum if she'd believed he'd let her. Why did she have to put herself through this torture?

She found Neil in the front garden, pruning some bushes. "What do I do?"

"You can take care of the weeds along the hedge. Since you're dressed, you can do both sides."

Lynn nodded and turned the remote up to half power before she tossed it on the lawn. She'd need the distraction to stop herself from thinking about the looks she'd get dressed like this.

How amazing would it be if Neil pushed her down on her hands and knees in the gras, ripped off that pair of stupid hotpants before he pounded his cock inside? He could shut her up with a hand over her mouth, and she'd scream and scream into his palm as she finally came, and he'd keep slamming his big fat cock in her needy pussy until she couldn't hold herself up anymore, so she'd fall flat on her belly in the grass, and then he'd pull her top up, and the grass would prick her nipples, and she'd grab handfuls of the stuff as he kept fucking her into the ground until she came again...

A finger snap pulled Lynn out of her fantasy, and she blinked. Neil sat crouched next to her and said, "You know you're humping the air and moaning like a slut, right?"

Lynn shook her head and took a deep breath before she glanced around her and said, "Did anybody see?"

"Maybe." He pointed towards a spot behind the hedge. "Lie down on your back right there, the rules still haven't changed."

Lynn shook her head hard, but it didn't stop Neil from pulling the chain from under her top. Moments later, a sharp pain flared back up in Lynn's nipples, and she moaned as her hips thrust into the air. She pointed towards where she'd thrown the remote and said, "Please, I have to turn it off."

"Leave it. There's only a bit of work left, and I'll stop today's test if you don't cum before I'm done."

"Please!"

"No, you've held on so long."

"I'm going to cum! Please!"

Neil picked up the remote and showed it to her before he put it into his shirt pocket. Lynn clenched her fists as her body writhed on the grass, her feet just couldn't keep quiet. She could feel it coming, and all she wanted was to slide her hands down her body so she could get off, but the spot she wanted to touch the most was locked away from her.

Her thighs squeezed together, and the denim pulled tighter against her slit. She was so wet that her panties clung to her, and they didn't protect her from the subtle roughness of the jeans hotpants at all. Each little scrape pushed her a touch closer to the edge. She had to stop, so she rolled on her stomach, and groaned when her little tits flattened under the slight weight of her body, and the clamps tightened on her nipples, but the poor little things had been tortured so much already that her body got confused and sent out jolts of pleasure instead of pain.

Lynn couldn't stop herself anymore, and she pressed her little fist tight against her pussy and humped it until she felt herself toppling over the edge. A groan welled up from deep inside her as her body tasted the relief she'd longed for. She shook as sweet release raged through her. Wave after wave crashed over her, and all she could do was hump her little fist and moan until all the tension left her limbs, and she slumped onto the grass, exhausted.

A strong hand rolled her on her back, and Lynn sucked in a sharp breath when Neil unclipped her clamps. "Did that feel good?"

"Amazing."

"What did I tell you not to do?"

"I... I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold it anymore."

Neil held up his hand and shut her up. "I don't want to hear it. I warned you loud and clear what would happen if you broke the rules." He got up and turned away. "I want you to dress and leave while I finish up here. We'll talk later."

"Neil..."

"Later. I was proud of you, but you ruined it in the end."

"I'm sorry."

Lynn bit her lip to fight back her tears as she ran to the back door. Why? Why did she feel so bad? She should be floating and smiling, her head stuffed with glowy and warm cotton wool, but all of that was gone. She put her own clothes backon and said goodbye to Neil before she hurried back home, ashamed and confused.

--

Jareth kept his finger pressed down on the doorbell, and he heard the ring loud and clear, but there was no response no matter how long he pressed. Damn it.

He grabbed his phone and dialed Lynn's number, nothing. He tried again, but all he got was voicemail. Fine. He dialed Cindy's number, and as soon as she picked up, he said "It's Jareth, do you know where Lynn is?"

'Lynn? She should be at home, why?'

"She's not at home."

'How do you know?'

"I'm standing in front of her house, and she's not here. She's not picking up her phone either, do you know anything?"

'You're at her house? Jareth...'

"I have leave today, I didn't run away from the clinic, all right? I wanted to surprise her."

'You could've told me, I would've set something up.'

"I want to talk to her when it's just the two of us."

Cindy sighed. 'You shouldn't do this to yourself.'

"I love her, Cindy, you know that."

'Jareth, I know her, and I don't think you can change her mind.'

"I have to try." He looked down the road and his eyes widened. "I think I know where she is, I'm hanging up."

Cindy blurted out a few words, but Jareth didn't listen and shoved his phone back into his pocket. He'd waited too long for this day, he did not want to waste it.

--

Jareth took a deep breath before he rang Neil's doorbell. He looked up and down the road as he waited, but this had to be the right house. He could always ask if he had the wrong number. The door opened, and an older man still in decent shape looked him up and down before he said, "Can I help you?"

"I'm sorry, but is your name Neil?"

"Yes, and you are?"

"I'm Jareth, I'm Lynn's... friend. Is she here?"

Neil folded his arms in front of his chest and said, "She's here."

"Can I talk to her?"

"Now's not a good time."

"Please, I have some special circumstances, so if it's not today, it'll be a long time before I can see her again. I just want to talk to her."

Neil nodded and took a step back inside. "You wait here, I'll ask if she wants to see you."

"Can't I come in?"

"This is my house. I'll tell you if you can come in."

"Okay." Jareth held up his hands. "Sorry."

He flipped Neil off behind his back and then tapped his foot as he waited and waited. The door was open a crack, and his hands itched to push the damn thing open and go inside to look for Lynn. The tapping of his foot had gotten quicker by the time he heard a set of heavy footsteps along with the patting of two small, bare feet.

"Hi, Jareth."

Jareth looked at Lynn, and he frowned when he saw the state of her hair. "Why aren't you wearing any shoes, Lynn? And why's your hair a mess? What's going on here?"

Lynn lifted her chin and said, "At least say hi before you turn all gestapo on me. What do you want?"

"Answer the question."

"Why should I? My personal life isn't any of your business."

"Lynn..." Jareth glanced at Neil and then at her. "Is he making you do something? You can tell me."

"He's not doing anything to me. What do you want?"

"I have leave today, and I thought I'd surprise you. I made plans for us to do something together."

"I'm busy."

"Lynn! Don't be like that, please."

Lynn sighed and shook her head. "I don't want to go with you right now, get it in your head."

"But I love you!" Jareth blurted out. "You're the perfect girl for me, I just didn't realize it, but I'm changing, I swear! When I'm out of rehab, we can start over from scratch. That's what I wanted to talk to you about, we could have a new first date, I'd take you somewhere nice, and then we'd see where we go from there." He reached for Lynn's hand with his, but she dodged him. "Lynn..."

"I thought you wanted to be friends."

"I do, and then after a while the two us can try again."

"That's what you really think?"

"Yes!"

"Then we can't be friends anymore."

"Lynn..."

"I don't want to hear it."

She turned around and walked back into the house. When Jareth reached for Lynn's shoulder to stop her, Neil grabbed his wrist and blocked him with his body.

"Let go!"

"Lynn doesn't want to talk to you anymore, please leave."

"What do you know! Fucking let go!"

"Leave."

"Lynn!" Jareth screamed as he tugged hard on his trapped wrist. "Lynn come back! Whatever this guy is making you do, it's okay! We can talk about it and go to the cops together! Lynn!"

Two small hands pushed hard on Neil's flank, and he stumbled to the side, letting go of Jareth's arm. Lynn raised her hand and slapped Jareth's face, hard.

"You want to call the cops on him? For what? For helping me get over your sorry ass?" She stomped his leg with the heel of her little foot and screamed, "Fuck off! I don't want to see you!"

Jareth still stood staring at Lynn before she shoved Neil inside the hallway and then slammed the door shut in his face. He closed his eyes and hung his head before he turned around and walked away.

Jareth sat dazed behind the steering wheel of his rental car. He wondered what to do with the rest of his precious day off. Go back to the clinic? As depressing as it was, maybe that was the best thing he could do. Cindy couldn't help him, Lynn didn't want him, and his family wouldn't even look at him before he'd convinced them he wasn't trash.

If ever there was a time in his life when he'd hit rock bottom, today was it. He stared up at the clouds for a long time before he turned on his car and drove back towards the clinic.

--

Neil grabbed Lynn by the waist and pulled her against him. "How about we stop for today?"

Lynn looked at the ropes and toys scattered on the floor and punched Neil's stomach. "It's not fair, I was so close this time."

"We can always try again later."

"Hmm."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You smacked him in the face and said some things you maybe shouldn't have."

Lynn pushed her cheek against Neil's side. "It's just, he came at such a bad time, and the things he said... if it wasn't for you, nothing would've changed. Even if he doesn't know that, I'm still mad at him."

Neil gave her a squeeze. "You don't need to defend me, but thanks anyway. You want some tea?"

"Sure."

"You clean up while I make it."

"Why don't you do it?"

"It's still my house."

Lynn stuck out her tongue before she gathered up the tools Neil had been using to torture her. She'd been so happy and nervous when Neil asked her over after she'd failed the last time, but now everything felt so weird. Jareth was older than her too, but Neil was old enough to be her dad. It wasn't like they were dating, but what did they have then? Lynn focused on cleaning up the mess, lost in thought.

Neil walked back into the room with a steaming teapot and two cups. He set them down on the table and saw the faraway look in Lynn's eyes. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"I told you, I'm fine." She gestured from herself to Neil. "Is what we're doing normal?"

"What do you mean with normal?"

"You know, you're a lot older than me, and the things we do... it's different from normal."

Neil shrugged. "It's not wrong to be different, Lynn. We both enjoy what we do, and neither of us are harming anybody else by doing it. You're no longer with Jareth, and Elise knows everything that happens between us. I'm not going to tell anybody else about what we do, and I think you won't either."

"I told Cindy."

Neil smiled and said, "That's fine, girls talk. You think Elise never told her girlfriends any dirty details? I don't think she told them about you though, I think you're her little secret."

"You make it sound like it's not a big deal."

"That's because it isn't. You can do with your body what you want, and if you find someone who respects you and who can make you feel good, why would it have to be a big deal to accept that?"

A thoughtful look came to Lynn's face, and Neil let her be while he poured the tea. He pushed a cup towards her. "It's chamomile tea, nice and calming."

"Thanks."

Lynn blew the steam away and took a sip. She didn't taste much, but the warm liquid felt nice. She took another sip and then sighed. "If it's so normal what we have, and it's no big deal, what are we then?"

"We're play partners."

"Can play partners break up?"

"Sure they can, anything can change. People get tired of things, or their interests change, it doesn't really have anything to do with who or what you are. It's fine if things change. Take you and me, I think we have good chemistry since what you want matches what I like to do, but if you move away, or you no longer want to play, I can accept that. You don't belong to me outside of playtime, so I have no control over your everyday life."

"That's..." Lynn leaned back into the couch and pressed her head into the cushion as she thought. "I kind of like that."

"That's good, you shouldn't grow too attached to an old man like me. Besides, I'm taken."

Lynn snorted and said, "I'm going to keep being a pain in your ass for a while longer, daddy."

Neil glanced at Lynn. "Are you sure you want to start this now?"

"I need to be spanked and fucked, daddy."

"We'll have our tea first, and then I'll remind you that I don't like being called daddy, and I'll make sure you remember it this time."

"But my memory is so bad, daddy, I'm never going to remember."

"I'll make a video then."

Lynn widened her eyes and shrunk into the couch. "I'll be good."

"It's too late now. Drink your tea."

"There's still a lot."

"It won't last forever."

A smile curled the corner of Lynn's mouth. This felt so much better than worrying about what others might think of her. There was nobody else here, and nobody would find out if she never told them. She didn't have to worry about anything, well... except for pushing her daddy just that little bit too far.

Maybe her day wasn't ruined after all. If Jareth hadn't visited, she'd never have gotten Neil to fuck her today. So there was that. Thanks, Jareth.

--

Lynn hurried to the door when the bell rang, and her little heart beat fast in her chest. When she opened the door, the face that greeted her was beautiful and feminine, not at all like the man she'd been thinking of. She blinked once and said, "Uhm, hi Elise."

"If you want me to leave, I can just go, you know."

"No, no, come in, I just wasn't expecting you."

"I'm not coming in, just grab anything you need, there's not much time."

"Time for what?"

Elise grabbed Lynn's hand and said, "Since you've got time to ask questions, I'll take it you've got everything you need."

She set off and dragged Lynn along with her.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"The door. I don't have the key on me."

"Run and grab it, I'm going ahead."

Lynn slipped on some sneakers and grabbed her keys before she slammed the door shut and hurried after Elise. "So what's going on?"

"I've had family stuff all week, and I heard someone has been taking advantage of me being out of the picture to start up a little project."

Lynn glanced at Elise from the corner of her eye. "I'm sorry."

Elise spanked Lynn's ass through her thin shorts and snorted. "You're not sorry."

"Maybe not."

"I heard something else too."

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" Elise swept her hand through the air and said, "Forget all the crap you're thinking, I've been married, and I know a good man when I see one. I'm not worried."

Lynn pouted and said, "Not even a little? I'm a fresh and tasty leaf, you know."

"And I'm old?"

"Older?"

"You know what they say in China?"

"No."

"Ginger gets spicier the older it gets." She shoved Lynn's shoulder and said, "Look at what you've got me saying. I was telling you I heard something."

"What did you hear?"

"That you're not very good at homework."

They'd reached Neil's home and Lynn kept a little distance from Elise when they both stopped. "Are you going to help me with my homework?"

Elise opened the door and looked over her shoulder. "I am, but I'm not soft like poor old Neil."

They walked up the stairs, and with every step, Lynn couldn't help but wonder. How much did Elise know? Probably everything. What would she do to her? How bad would it be? Lynn shivered as her mind turned a blank. All she could do was look at Elise's beautiful legs as she climbed the stairs behind her, and she kept her eyes down until they made it to Neil's bedroom.

Elise stopped and turned. She looked up and down Lynn's slender little body and saw the blush on her cheeks. She held out her hand and said, "Give me all of your clothes."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"You'll see, there's no time to explain. Clothes."

Lynn gave a quick nod and stripped. She dropped all of her clothes on Elise's hand, which her left her naked and blushing, while Elise still looked like she'd walked out of a catalogue. Was it any wonder Elise had zero worries about her? A little girl couldn't compete.

Lynn trembled when Elise's manicured nails dragged along her skin. "Are you going to do everything I tell you to?"

"Yes."

"Quickly?"

"As fast as I can."

"Are you going to cum tonight?"

Lynn opened her mouth, but she didn't know the answer. Did she say yes? No? She knew all too well what homework they'd been talking about. If she said yes, Elise's plans would only get worse for her, but if she said no, she might not cum today. Whatever she said, Elise would make sure she was screwed.

"Well?"

Lynn clenched her fists and said, "No."

"Are you sure?"

"No."

"I guess it's good that you're honest." She cupped Lynn's cheek in her hand and leaned in close enough for her breath to brush past Lynn's glowing skin. "Do you think I'm sure that you're not going to cum tonight?"

"Yes."

"And do you know why?"

Lynn shook her head, her mouth too dry to answer. Elise just smiled and pressed a soft kiss on Lynn's lips. She whispered, "You don't want to find out."

Lynn stood frozen when Elise walked past her, back down the stairs. By the time Lynn recovered, Elise had climbed the stairs once more, only she no longer had Lynn's clothes with her. She showed the girl her empty hands and said, "I left some breadcrumbs for the big bad wolf. Do you know what that makes you?"

"Bread?"

Elise laughed and said, "No, you're bait, and I'm the hunter. I'm going to catch me a wolf, and you'll watch me do it."

Elise pressed her empty hands against Lynn's bare stomach, and she stumbled backwards into the bedroom. "Get on your knees."

Lynn obeyed with a quick nod and knelt down, her slender thighs trembling. Elise grabbed a ball gag from the bed and dangled the red ball in front of Lynn's face.

"Open up."

"But-"

"But what? Don't talk back to me, there's no time. Open up."

She had no choice. Lynn sucked in a quick breath before her jaw stretched around the gag. Elise clipped it shut and then patted Lynn's cheek. "Good, now spread your legs."

Lynn's eyes widened when Elise held out a fake cock that her hand couldn't wrap all the way around, and she shook her head, but it was no use. She groaned as her poor pussy stretched wide until every little spot inside of her clenched tight around the cock that filled her to the brim. The last third of the thing wouldn't even fit inside of her.

Elise smiled as she reached for the base of the dildo and nudged it until it pressed against the top of Lynn's pussy, massaging spots she'd never felt before. "Do you want me to keep going?" Her fingers bumped the fake cock again and again, and she leaned in close enough for her soft breath to brush past Lynn's ear. "Well?"