A True Thrill Pt. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn shook her head and her burning cheek brushed against Elise's smooth one. Elise chuckled and pressed harder on the toy while she kissed the side of Lynn's neck and trapped Lynn's clit between her fingers. Lynn could only groan around her gag, shaking her head over and over until Elise suddenly stepped back and everything stopped.

Her head spun while Elise tied her hands behind her back with a pair of velcro shackles, and by the time she got her boiling body under control, Lynn had her face pressed against the cold floor. A cool splash hit between her ass cheeks, and Lynn jolted, but she couldn't get up. She could only squeak when Elise worked her fingers into her ass.

Elise stopped when Lynn kept struggling, and she tilted her head so she could look at her captive's panicked face. "You don't like that?" Lynn shook her head. Elise pouted her full lips and held out a short plug. "I want this inside you though." The plug disappeared, and Lynn's eyes widened when the glass tip pressed against her tight hole. The heat in Elise's look dimmed a touch when she saw the panic on Lynn's face, and she pet Lynn's hair with her free hand. "Look, I'm going to put it in, and if you really don't like it after a while, just nod three times, and I'll take it out, okay?"

Lynn hesitated, and she shivered when Elise upped the pressure on her forbidden hole. She squeezed her eyes shut and gave a tiny nod. A groan slipped past her gag when Elise worked the plug past her resistance and it nestled inside her, stretching her, pushing.

Elise put her hand on Lynn's chest and pushed the girl back up on her knees. Lynn's eyes popped wide open, and she moaned when the toys worked against each other, squeezing parts of her insides she didn't know were there.

Her Mistress for the hour smirked as she held up a pair of side tie panties. "This will keep everything in place."

Lynn didn't care anymore, all she knew was that the panties made everything so much worse. Elise slapped her ass to make her hobble out of Neil's room, and with every tiny step, her insides got mixed up even more. It took her a long moment to realize that Elise had disappeared, and she was now naked except for a gag and some skimpy panties, kneeling in front of a man's bedroom, with a trail of clothes that lead all the way to her giftwrapped body.

When was Neil getting back? It wouldn't take long, right? Why else would Elise hurry so much? Lynn remained still, because if she didn't move, her body would calm down, but then she'd look around to see if she could catch a glimpse of Elise, she listened if she could hear anything, and the slightest sound would make her jump and then moan as the toys stuffed into her holes messed up her insides.

She couldn't cum, she simply could not. This was only the test, and the punishment for failing it... she trusted Elise that she never wanted to find out.

When? When would he get back?

Lynn had no idea how long it took, but a key grated as it entered and twisted in the lock, before opening with a click. The door swung open, but the first footstep wouldn't come.

Lynn's heart beat in her chest. Neil had to be looking up the crumbs on the stairs. He was a man, he'd take the bait. Steady footsteps made their way up the stairs, with a pause every few steps. One crumb closer to the prize. Why was her heart beating so fast? Neil wasn't even meant to touch her, Elise put her here to watch, not to fuck.

A moan slipped past her gag, and the steps on the stairs halted. He heard! Why did that make her so nervous?

The footsteps sped up, and she didn't dare meet Neil's gaze as his eyes roamed every inch of her body. He crouched down, reached for the dripping dildo with his hand, and pushed it in deeper before he let it drop again, and again, and again. Lynn clenched her stomach as she fought the pleasure storming inside her, but it was hard. Drool dripped down her lips as she moaned.

"Look at me or I'll go faster."

She had to look up or she'd cum, and she couldn't, anything but that. Her gaze met Neil's, and he studied her face for a long moment before he stopped playing with her body. "Did you look around my room and find my toys?"

Lynn shook her head.

"I figured."

He stood back up and looked around. There wasn't a noise expect for their breathing, until a heel clicked in the hallway. The sharp taps climbed up the stairs, and Neil didn't turn around even after the clicks stopped behind him. A beautiful hand reached around him, and one finger at a time, five perfect red nails scratched the hard shaft pressed against his jeans. Two soft breasts pushed against his back, luscious and warm.

"You set this up?"

"Mhm."

He reached behind him and put his hand on Elise's warm, naked side. The moment he pulled her closer, Elise molded her body against his even closer. "I like it."

"I only want her to watch."

"The poor girl."

"You're too soft on her."

"Am I?" Neil looked down at the helpless girl before his feet and said, "Lynn." She met his gaze, her eyes pleading. "You're not allowed to cum, and if you do, Elise will decide your punishment, I won't interfere unless she asks me to." He leaned back and looked over his shoulder. "Is that what you want?"

Elise nodded, her face flushed. "I want you to myself tonight."

"All night?"

Elise winked and squeezed Neil's cock before she walked around him and laid down on the bed where Lynn could see. Her long legs spread wide, her heels still touching the floor, and Lynn couldn't help but watch the glistening slit at the center. If she could somehow tear her eyes away, they'd still trace Elise's beautiful legs, all the way down to her painted nails, or up along her smooth stomach until she'd catch sight of the outline of Elise's heavy breasts, capped with rosy red nipples.

Lynn sat mesmerized until Neil blocked her vision, but she could still see his thick cock as it inched it's way inside, and she could hear Elise's breathless moans as Neil kissed her. Lynn's pussy squeezed around her toys in rhythm with Neil's trusts. She wanted so much to be on that bed, moaning as she came all over Neil's cock. Hunger built inside, gnawing at her.

Neil rolled on his back and Elise rose from the bed, her long curls tumbled down her narrow back as she steadied herself on Neil's body and pumped her hips up and down, twisting and turning, faster and faster until her cheeks shook every time she slammed herself down. Elise moaned when Neil's big hand slapped her jiggling ass, and a second, muffled moan in a lighter voice would follow a split second later.

This was so bad! Lynn's entire body jolted at every single slap, like pebbles smashing into a giant boulder, pushing it closer and closer to the edge of a ravine. It could crash down into the rapids at any minute, tumbling and bouncing as the furious currents dragged it along.

The spanking stopped when a muffled scream filled the room. Elise's body shook as she came, and she collapsed on Neil's chest only to have his hand dig into her hair as he claimed her lips and kissed her until she turned limp. Only then did he roll her off him, but he wasn't done yet. He grabbed her hips and turned her on her stomach before he lowered her legs down the back of the bed.

Lynn could finally see the blush on Elise's sweat streaked face, she could even see a hint of her breasts as they bulged to the side. The beautiful woman turned her head, and her gaze met Lynn's, but she wasn't really looking at Lynn. Her eyes closed again when Neil pushed back inside of her, and her nails dug into the sheets, as she struggled to squeeze enough energy from her body to drive herself backwards, harder onto his cock.

Every thrust brought her back to life more and more, until she'd pushed herself up on her hands again and gave as good as she got, her face determined as she threw herself back, her breasts swinging on her chest, sweat dripping on the bed. Elise lasted until Neil jolted forward, his cock buried deep inside her, pulsing with cum. She collapsed back down again, and her eyes closed when Neil's warm body covered hers.

Lynn startled when Elise's voice cut through the quiet, "Come closer."

Why did she have to go closer? Sitting still was bad enough already, hobbling her way over to the bed would do all sorts of things to her poor body.

Elise's eyes flicked open when she didn't hear a thing, and she nailed Lynn with a look. "Now."

Lynn squeezed her eyes shut and shuffled forward on her knees until she hit the bed. Moans slipped around her gag as the toys inside her stirred up the pleasure she'd been fighting. She startled when a hand touched her face, and her eyes flicked open.

"Did you like that?"

Lynn looked away, and the tips of Elise's fingers slid across her blushing cheek as she nodded.

"Do you want to stop?"

Lynn froze. Did she want to stop? Did she want to let go of this frustrating, pulsing heat that filled her entire body until her skin tingled? Everything had been a blur from the moment Elise rang her doorbell, and as much as Lynn burned to cum, she still wanted this to never end, so she shook her head.

"Is it better to play with me than with him?" Lynn shook her head again. "Worse?" Another shake. "So you like playing with both of us?" Lynn nodded hard, and a lazy smile showed on Elise's face. "What about in the future, you think you'll forget about us?" Lynn tilted her head and frowned before she shook her head. "So you want to keep being our little slut?"

Lynn wanted to nod, but something held her back. She sat down on her heels, and her eyes unfocused as she thought. Would she keep wanting this? Here she was, trussed up and naked, all of her holes stuffed full of toys, her willpower inches from cracking, but somehow Elise's teasing questions had pulled her out of her haze. A feeling of comfort settled in her chest, and if she hadn't been gagged, she would've smiled.

If they kept treating her this way, she'd always want to be their slut. She could be greedy, sucking up their attention like a sponge and cumming her brains out in the process. All she could do was nod, and so that's what she did.

Elise's smile turned devilish. "Then tonight will be a long night for you."

Lynn trembled when Elise's gaze burned into her eyes. The comfort she'd felt mere moments before disappeared. She believed every word Elise said, tonight would be a long, frustrating night, but it would also be one of the most amazing nights she'd ever have.

--

Lynn opened the front door of her house and let Cindy inside. They looked at each other, and Cindy said "Do you know what they want?"

"No, mom and dad didn't say anything."

"You think it's about..."

"I don't know, maybe."

"But why do they want me to be there too?"

"I don't know, Cindy." She tipped her head towards the living room. "Come on, they're waiting."

Cindy took a deep breath and nodded. She grabbed Lynn's smaller hand, and the two of them walked through the door together. Bill and Greta, Lynn's parents, were waiting for them, sat in the couch dressed in casual wear.

Greta smiled when she saw Cindy, and she got up to greet her. "It's been such a long time since the last time I saw you. You're so pretty now."

"Thanks Mrs. Mills."

"Just call me Greta, it's not like we're strangers."

Cindy nodded and watched as Greta bustled about and poured everyone a glass of fresh ice tea. The four of them sat around the coffee table and Bill cleared his throat. Conversation died down as everyone looked at him.

"We've called you two over because we wanted to talk to you."

Greta put her hand on his and said, "Why don't we wait a bit longer. Let them feel comfortable first."

"No, I want to say my piece first, and then all of us can have a chat."

"Okay, honey."

Bill took a sip from his tea and his glass clicked on the coffee table when he put it back down. He cleared his throat again and said, "First of all, you're not in any kind of trouble." The two girls glanced at each other, and Bill smiled. "At least not for now, we'll see at the end of the school year."

The relieved look faded from Lynn's eyes, and she said "Dad, you know that I'm behind after what happened. I'm trying my best, but I don't know -"

Bill held up his hand to silence her. "Please don't interrupt me before I'm finished."

"Okay."

"I know this year will be difficult for you." He looked at Cindy. "And I'm guessing it's the came for you?"

Cindy nodded.

"There's nothing we can do about that now, all we ask is that you work hard so you don't lose a lot of time. It's all up to you two." Bill glanced at his wife and then took a deep breath before he said, "Ever since everything happened, me and Greta have been trying to be home more often, but it's difficult, we're still at our peaks, so now's not the time for us to cut back on out hours. Still, we want to take care of our family." He squeezed Greta's hand. "I love your mother a lot, and I love you just as much, maybe even more since you're cuter."

He grinned when Greta nudged him.

"Your mother and I spend a lot of time in airports and hotels, and we thought about how we could spend that time in a better way. What if we could visit you between flights? That sounded nice enough, but the college you two are going to is difficult for us, since there's only a small airport nearby. We had a look at some other colleges closer to busy hubs, and we had a talk with the airline to see if we could somehow get our schedule to be a bit steadier."

Bill grabbed a folder he'd stuck behind his pillow and opened it on the coffee table. He gestured with his hand and said, "We got a bunch of brochures for colleges that you could go to." He looked at Cindy. "If you're up for it, we would love it if you and Lynn could be roommates, that way neither of you two will be alone. We haven't talked to your parents about this, but I'm sure we can convince them for you."

Bill took a big gulp from his glass and then set it back down. "That's all I wanted to say." He looked at Greta. "Is there anything else you wanted to add, honey?"

"Yes." Greta looked at the two girls and said, "You probably know better than we do, but Jareth won't be leaving town anytime soon, so if the two of you change college, it'll put some distance between you and him." Greta met Cindy's eyes, and then Lynn's. "I know it hasn't been easy for either of you, but I think it's better if both of you move on and meet new people. What do you say?"

Lynn opened her mouth to answer, but she had to swallow and clear her throat before she could speak. "I didn't know you... how long have you been thinking about this?"

"Ever since you told us everything."

Tears sprang into Lynn's eyes, and she hurried over to her parents. She plopped herself in between them, and most of her little body disappeared when they both wrapped an arm around her and shuffled closer. "I'm sorry."

Greta squeezed Lynn's shoulder and said, "It's okay, we're sorry too."

"You didn't do anything-"

"Yes we did. We didn't think about you enough, but it's never too late to fix your mistakes. Do you want to switch colleges?"

Lynn nodded. "Mhm."

Greta looked at Cindy with a gentle smile. "What about you?"

Cindy couldn't keep her tears back either, and her voice cracked when she said, "If Lynn goes, I'll go with her. She's my best friend."

"Good, good. We'll talk to your parents then." Cindy beckoned Cindy with a flick of her head. "You can come over too if you want."

Lynn smiled and cried as she sat wedged in the middle of her parents and her best friend. If she went away, she could start fresh. She'd have to leave Neil and Elise behind, but she could always come back, they'd never refuse a willing slut to play with. Besides, Cindy would be coming with her, so she wouldn't have to wake up alone anymore. She buried her face in her mother's side and cried some more.

It felt nice to be cared about.

--

That was it, the end of the story. The last thing I wrote before this was Controller&Slave, which was all action and intensity. I wanted this to be opposite to that, much more passionate and considerate. I won't go too much into my own thought, feel free to interpret this story whatever way you like, I only wrote the thing, you're the one who played it in your mind.

I hope you've enjoyed, and as always, feel free to leave a vote and a comment, it helps people find my stories, so think of it as gifting someone an experience.

Caring&Demanding