A True Thrill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Bryan! Pound my pussy!"

People could hear her scream, they saw her fucking Bryan in the middle of the parking lot, with people walking by, but she didn't care, she wasn't there anymore, no, she was crouching down, watching as Cindy got her throat fucked by a guy she'd never met before, her fat tits bouncing on her chest, and to reward her he'd pushed her over a random car and plowed her pussy until he filled her up.

Lynn grabbed Bryan's head and pulled him down for a kiss, and his thrusts slowed, so she picked up the slack and humped her hips up like she was possessed, squeezing her pussy around his fat cock until he groaned into her mouth and froze as he shot his load inside her.

No! She wasn't done yet! She needed more, but Bryan collapsed on top of her, and nothing she did got him moving again, so she pushed him off of her and took his phone from his pocket as he lay on his back, basking in the lousy fucking he'd just given her. Asshole.

Lynn called a cab as she straightened up her dress and then threw Bryan's phone on his stomach. Screw this guy, screw Jareth, screw Cindy, screw all of them! She didn't even know who or what she was mad at the most right now. People were staring at her as she stood by the side of road, and she looked down, cum was dripping down her thighs, there was grass and dirt on her dress, and her hair was ruined.

Lynn ignored the looks. So what if they knew what she'd done? She was getting out of here.

The cab pulled up, and she told the driver her address. When she saw his eyebrows lift in the rearview mirror, she waved Bryan's crumpled hundred at him, and he grimaced, but he still started the car, probably wishing his little girl wouldn't turn out like the cheap slut sitting on his back seat. Well screw him too, let him go home and tell his daughter about all the things that could go wrong in life. Maybe she'd learn something from the sad story about the drugged up slut he'd dropped off at home in the middle of the night, all alone.

Lynn slumped into her seat as tears sprung into her eyes. What was she doing? A huge weight crushed down on her chest, and she could barely breathe as she sobbed, and it only got worse. When the cab stopped, she thrust her hand out at him, and he took the money from her, but she didn't hang around to get the change, she didn't want it. She stepped out of the car, and everything around her was blurred through the tears in her eyes. She blinked and rubbed her eyes until she could see again, and a stone dropped in her stomach.

Where was she? Her heart beat in her throat as she spun on her feet. She had no more money, no phone, no nothing, and she still wasn't home. Her eyes darted from one unfamiliar house to the next, and she kept turning and turning until her head spun, and her stomach cramped. She was going to be sick.

Lynn panted as she pressed her hand to her stomach, and that's when she saw it: a huge bush with a hole in the side. Her feet carried her over to the bush, and her legs swayed when she stuck her head inside the hole. She was right, there was a trail behind the hole. As a kid she'd used this as a shortcut to go home. Lynn took a deep breath and crawled through the hole. She was taller now, and her dress caught on the twigs, but it was fine, as long as she could get home.

---

Neil flicked on his garden lights and frowned when he saw a girl passed out on his lawn. He typed in the code to deactivate the blaring alarm, and as soon as he did, the phone rang. He picked up and said, "Neil speaking."

"Is everything okay there, boss? I've contacted the station already, they should be underway."

"You can call them off, John, it looks like some drunk teen triggered the sensors in the garden."

"I can return the situation to normal security levels then?"

"You can."

"Will do. Should I send someone to deal with the kid?"

"No, I'll deal with her myself. It should be a local girl, I'll have a word with her parents."

"All right, boss. I'll take care of things, have a good night."

"Night, John."

Neil nodded to himself. John had handled himself well, it had been the right choice to get him aboard for the night shift. Annoying as the interruption to his sleep was, it was good to know the response rate of his service was top notch. He sighed and walked out of the backdoor until he stood over the girl's passed out body. He recognized her... Lindsay? No, Lynn. She'd gone to school with his kids before they moved to their mother's. That would make her only nineteen years old. Damn.

He shook his head as he watched Lynn, she'd thrown up on his lawn. He stooped down to pick her up and move her away from her mess, and a little bag of pills fell from her hand. XTC, judging from the pink smiley on the bag. What the hell was she getting herself into?

It didn't sit well with him, at all. Knowing her parents, they wouldn't be at home, so it was no use to take her over there. He had to take her inside, but before that, he arranged Lynn on her back next to the pool of vomit and laid the pills beside her head. A quick flash, and he had undeniable proof of what she'd done. The drugs he'd throw down the drain, as for what to do after she woke up... Neil sighed, he shouldn't get involved, but when he looked down at Lynn's pale face, his gaze softened, and he stooped down to cradle her in his arms. She weighed so little.

After he'd tucked her in, he went to the kitchen to make himself a cup of soothing tea in the hopes it would make him sleepy. Otherwise he'd have a long night ahead of him.

---

The moment Lynn opened her eyes, she closed them again as a headache drilled into her eyeballs from the back of her skull. She curled up into a ball, but even then her stomach lurched, and she tasted bile in the back of her mouth. She slowed her breathing to quiet down her body until she got to a place where she was okay if she didn't move. For a long time she hovered there, until the pounding between her temples faded, and she could stretch out without her stomach flipping.

Lynn looked around her again, where was she? She still had her dress on, so she should be somewhere safe. Someone found her passed out and took her in. Her heart sank, she'd have to go downstairs and face whoever helped her.

Better get it over with. She got out of the bed, but after a few steps she had to take a break to steady her stomach. By the time she'd shuffled down the stairs, she could at least walk without her face turning green. She opened the first door she saw and walked into a beautiful kitchen where a man sat at the table, reading a newspaper.

"Uhm, hi."

The man looked up at her and ran his eyes up and down her frumpy shape. "You should freshen up first, the bathroom's back up the stairs, the door at the end. I left you some of my clothes, and also some underwear, I'm sorry if it's a little sexy, I don't have anything else that'll fit you."

"Okay."

Dazed, Lynn turned back the way she came, but the man's voice stopped her. "I'm Neil, by the way."

"I'm Lynn."

"You probably don't remember me, but you used to go to school with Jamey and Stella."

"The twins?"

"Yeah."

Lynn shook her head and mock laughed to herself as she walked back into the hallway. Just ten more houses, and she would've made it home.

She tossed her dress into the corner of the bathroom and turned up the shower's thermostat until it scorched her skin. The steaming water closed around her like a glove, washing away all her thoughts. By the time she turned off the shower, her skin glowed a deep pink from her thighs to her neck, and the mirror had fogged up so bad she couldn't even see anybody looking back at her.

As she dried off, Lynn looked at the clothes Neil had left for her: a big shirt, some running shorts, and a lime green set of sheer lace lingerie. She checked the bra's size and threw it to the side. She was nowhere near a C-cup, but the panties fit, kind of, and she swam in the rest of the clothes, thank God he'd given her a belt too.

Lynn made her way back to the kitchen, to find that Neil had made her breakfast. Her stomach turned as she smelled coffee and toast, but she forced herself to sit down at the table.

"Thanks for letting me use your shower."

"It's nothing."

"And for taking me in last night."

"That one's something else." Neil pushed a plate with a buttered piece of toast towards her. "Eat first, then we'll talk about last night."

Lynn stared at the toast, and she squeezed her lips together, forcing herself not to cry. It's just a piece of toast, for God's sake. She kept telling herself that, but as she forced down the toast, never looking up once, part of her was happy she didn't have to go through this morning alone.

After she'd finished, Lynn looked up and found Neil looking back at her. She shied away and said, "Where's the rest of your family? Are they still sleeping?"

"There's nobody else. I'm divorced, and my kids live with their mother."

Lynn frowned. "I don't get it, where did you get the underwear from then? You've got some kind of fetish?"

Neil laughed. "No, I don't have a fetish. If you're awake enough to crack jokes, I guess we can talk."

Lynn got up from her seat and said, "Look, I'm grateful for your help, but I'm going home. I'll wash your clothes and bring them back tomorrow."

"Sit back down."

"Look, Neil, I'm not—"

"Sit your ass down, or I'll make you sit."

Lynn froze in place when Neil nailed her with a stern look, and she sank back into her seat. "Don't get mad, all right?"

"I'm not mad, and you don't have to be afraid, but you're not setting a foot out of my house until we've talked this out, understand? You pass out on my lawn, you follow my rules."

"Okay, okay."

Neil pulled out his phone, fiddled with it for a second, and then slid it over towards Lynn. "Take a look at this picture."

As soon as she saw the picture, Lynn grabbed the phone and deleted it with a few taps. She slammed the phone back onto the table and said, "Who the fuck do you think you are, you perv?"

"I've got copies."

"Get rid of them."

"No."

"I swear to God, I'll call the cops on you!"

"You can try." He held up Lynn's little baggie, but there was nothing in it. "I'm sure they'd like to know how I got hold of this."

"Where are the pills?"

"I'm not telling you."

"I'll call the cops and tell them you have drugs, and that you used them to get me wasted and rape me!"

Neil leaned back in his chair and gestured towards his phone. "Go ahead, call the cops. It's usually Joe and Bill who respond to calls from this neighborhood. I'm sure they'll take the word of some random rave slut over that of someone who's been in the force for twelve years."

He gestured again, but Lynn remained still. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because there's a reason XTC is classified as a class A narcotic. You're nineteen years old, Lynn, you shouldn't be taking that crap."

"Why do you even care?"

"Does it matter why I care? Your parents will care a lot more when I tell them."

"Don't!" Lynn's chair clattered on the floor after she jumped up, and she planted her hands on the table. "Don't you dare."

"I don't have to let them know." He pointed at her. "If you can convince me you're clean, and you're done pissing your life away, then I won't tell your parents."

"And how do I do that?"

"You spend every Friday and Saturday night here for the next few months."

Lynn snorted and said, "Doing what?"

"I don't care, just be here. That way I know you're not out there popping pills and doing God knows what else."

"You're mental."

"I'm giving you a chance, that's what I am. You want to go to rehab instead? You want some junks to tell you about how they screwed up their lives, how hard it is for them to get back on track?" Neil slammed his hand down on the table. "You might be too dumb to realize it, but there's a line you can't cross, and you're real close to doing so."

"Shut up!"

Lynn turned her back on Neil and ran out the kitchen, into the hallway, out the front door. She didn't even bother to grab her dress and her shoes, she just wanted to get out of there fast, and she ran away, her feet tender on the rough sidewalk.

"Friday! Be here!"

Lynn stumbled after Neil's shout startled her, and she looked back at him standing by his front door, his arms folded his wide chest.

"Go get your head checked!"

She turned her back on him and walked home without sparing him another glance. Who did he think he was?

---

Lynn fell back into her couch at home and rubbed at her feet with a grimace on her face. There wasn't a sound in the house, and the air was cold, so she let herself fall to the side and curled up. She was warmer now, but the quiet stayed, and she pressed her hands against her ears so she could at least hear her own heartbeat, but it didn't help, she couldn't escape the suffocating pressure in her chest.

She'd messed up so bad. What would her parents do if Neil told them? What could they even do? US Airlines's first pilot couple, spoke their vows in the air, always together, but never home? Lynn shook her head and pushed her face between her knees. They'd send her somewhere, just like Neil said. Rehab, or private therapy. She'd have to give up going to college for months, and word would get out, so when she went back, they'd all know, and they'd be looking at her, wondering if she'd been popping or not. The pill girl, sitting all by herself, taking notes before she shuffles out of the classroom, not talking to anybody. It would end her.

The chirp of her phone pulled Lynn out of her spiraling thoughts, and she reached for it on the coffee table. Jareth. Lynn blinked when she saw forty six text messages and twenty four missed calls. She unlocked her phone and scrolled through.

[Where R U?]

[We R at the entrance, been looking all over, where R U?]

[Shit, you don't have your phone. Call me asap, plz, already took Cindy home, just waiting 4 U.]

[I'm going back to look 4 U]

Tears came to Lynn's eyes as she read one message after the other, each one more desperate than the last. Her hands trembled, but she still formed Jareth's number and called him. He picked up at the first ring.

'Lynn?'

"It's me."

'Oh God, I have to sit down.' The clatter of tumbling plastic sounded in Lynn's ear as Jareth first dropped his phone and then fumbled to pick it back up. 'Where are you?'

"I'm home."

'Home? Don't tell me you walked.'

"I took a cab."

'You didn't have any money.'

"I fucked a guy."

The line was quiet for a long moment before Jareth cleared his throat and said, 'I haven't slept all night because I was looking for you, Lynn. Why didn't you tell me you wanted to go?'

Lynn squeezed her phone in her hand and said, "You fucked Cindy."

'That's it?'

"What the hell do you mean, that's it?"

'I thought you were playing, like always.'

"I was serious."

Jareth let out a sigh, and she could almost see him rubbing his face. 'I'm so sorry, I feel like shit.'

"You still fucked her."

'I know.'

"In the ass."

'I know.'

"Was it worth it?"

'Lynn... you know I wouldn't have if I thought you didn't want me to.'

"Maybe if you'd taken more than five seconds to get your dick inside of her, you would've known what I wanted."

'I...' He sighed again. 'No, you're right, I'm really sorry. Can I come over? I want to see if you're all right.'

Lynn closed her eyes and bit her lip, she didn't want to see him, but she stil wanted someone to hold her.

'Lynn?'

"You can come over."

'I'll be right there. I love you.'

Before she could say anything back, Jareth had already ended the call. Lynn looked at the black screen of her phone and then let her head drop back down. Her chest ached, and no matter how she curled up, she couldn't get rid of that feeling.

The sharp ring of the doorbell cut through the pounding in Lynn's head, and she struggled to her feet. She shuffled towards the front door, and there was Jareth, still dressed in what he'd worn the night before. He looked just as terrible as she felt. Lynn let him pull her close, but she didn't support herself, so her weight shifted forward, and Jareth swayed until he grabbed the doorframe and steadied them both.

"You were here the whole time?"

"No, I crashed in some guy's backyard."

"Did he give you those clothes?"

"What?" She plucked at the way too huge shirt. "Yeah, he gave me something to wear."

"That's nice, I guess. I told Cindy I found you."

"Why?"

"She's your best friend, Lynn."

"She's a slut, friends don't fuck each other's boyfriends."

"It's my fault, I told her you were okay with it."

Lynn huffed and said, "And she believed you?"

"She was high, just like you and me."

"Is that supposed to make it right?"

"Lynn, come on, what do you want me to say? I made a mistake, and maybe she did too, but you left without saying a word. I thought you were gone. You know what those pills can do. Last night was a nightmare for me and Cindy."

Lynn frowned against Jareth's chest and said in a soft voice, "Was it bad?"

"I don't want to talk about it. Cindy started crying when I called her."

"I didn't think, I mean... I was so angry, and I just had to go away, back home."

"None of us were thinking, baby."

"I should call Cindy."

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry."

"Me too, I wish yesterday never happened."

"Let's go inside, I feel like shit."

"I'll crash on the couch."

"You can come upstairs with me."

"Really?"

"Just don't try anything."

"I won't, I swear."

The two of them trudged up the stairs together and crashed onto Lynn's bed. She turned her back to Jareth and tensed for a second when he spooned her, but she stopped him when he moved away. They drew the duvet over their worn-out bodies and slept.

---

Lynn got up and stood by the side of her bed. It was late in the afternoon, and the clear white of day fell on Jareth's pale face. He looked like a boy struggling through a scary dream. A shiver ran down Lynn's back, Neil's shirt had fallen halfway down to her elbow, and the draft cooled her skin.

She walked out of the room and headed for the kitchen. Her bowl from the night before was still there, and she went through the same steps: cheerios, milk, stare out the window. The sky was already tinting, somehow the entire day had blown past. Her parents would be home for a day tomorrow, but she had classes, and they'd be out spending their precious free time on each other instead of on her. The cheerios crunched between her teeth, and she forced herself to swallow them.

Sometime later, Jareth joined her in the living room, his hair wet from the shower. Lynn killed the show she'd been half watching. "Hi."

"Hi."

"Did you call Cindy?"

Lynn rolled her head back until she looked up at the ceiling. "I forgot."

"Baby..."

"I'll call her tomorrow."

"Are you still mad at her?"

"I said I'll call her tomorrow, okay? Let it go."

Jareth sat down next to her and said, "I'm sorry." He leaned against the back of the couch and then nudged Lynn's chin to the side so she was looking at him. "I mean it, I did wrong, and it won't happen again."

"So Cindy won't get you hard ever again?"

"I'll stay limp as a fish."

"A swordfish maybe."

The corner of Jareth's mouth curled. "A floppy swordfish."

"What am I supposed to do with one of those?"

"The usual."

"Like nothing ever happened."

"No, something happened. Maybe the two of us should go out like we used to, just you and me, dancing and having fun."

The frown on Lynn's face softened, and she touched Jareth's hand with the tips of her fingers. He reached out and grabbed her. "I haven't forgotten it's been almost two years since our first date, and I wanted to keep it as a surprise, but I've got two tickets to Limbo's twenty year anniversary. They sold out in thirty minutes, but I got tickets for you and me."