A True Thrill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have the worst timing."

"You don't want to go?"

"I didn't say that."

"So you do wanna go?"

Lynn breathed in deep and let the air blow out through her nose. "Just you and me?"

"Mhm."

"Cindy's going to be so mad."

"I know."

"I should be mad at you too." She held up her hand to stop Jareth from answering. "We're going."

A boyish smile brought some life to Jareth's face, and he leaned in to kiss Lynn. She kept still for a long second before she pushed Jareth back, and she crawled over him until they sat face to face, her little butt on his lap. Her hands lingered on the buttons of her shirt, and she smiled when Jareth's eyes dropped to the slight swell of her breasts.

"Cindy's a dirty slut, isn't she? She'll fuck anyone."

"Yeah."

"You're my boyfriend, Jareth. I'm the one who takes care of your dick, and I can't have some cheap slut thinking she's a better fuck than me just because she gives up her ass to anybody who wants to stick a cock in it. You know I'm right, don't you?"

The second she'd asked her question, Lynn popped a button, and Jareth swallowed as more of Lynn's perky tits peeked out. She wasn't Cindy, a stacked blonde that almost fell out of anything she wore, no, she was pale and slender, with the pinkest little nipples, and everything about her seemed small and fragile.

"Tell me, did any of the sluts you've fucked ever come close to me?"

"No."

"Does Cindy's fat ass have anything on my tight little pussy?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"It's not even close."

Lynn pushed her hips forward and slipped her hands in Jareth's hair when she felt his hard cock pushing against her. "Who you would you rather fuck? Her or me?"

"You."

"Even if she spreads her slut ass for you?"

"Still you."

"Even if she lets you fuck her throat to lube it up?"

"Damn, Lynn."

"Answer me."

"Yes! Still you."

"Get your cock out."

While Jareth fumbled with his pants, Lynn pulled Neil's shirt over her head and wiggled out of her shorts. The panties followed, and soon she was naked in Jareth's lap, while he had his cock sticking out of his pants, rock hard. Lynn grabbed his cock and aimed it at her glistening pink slit. She lowered herself until they felt each other's heat, and her slick juices spread on the tip of his cock.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?"

"God, yes."

She squeezed Jareth's shaft hard, and he groaned at the pressure. "How bad do you want to fuck my me?"

"So fucking bad."

"You want to pump my pussy full of cum, don't you? Or do you want me to swallow your load after I clean myself off your cock? Is that what you want? You want to feed me your cum?"

"Yes!"

"If you ever fuck someone after I tell you not to fuck her, then none of this will ever be yours again. Promise me right now that you'll never screw up again."

"I promise, I so fucking promise!"

Lynn squeezed Jareth's cock even harder, and he pushed his hips up. His cock slipped inside her, and when she let go of his shaft, Jareth grabbed her slim waist and slammed her down on his cock before he fucked her like a man possessed. Lynn held on for dear life as her slight body danced on his lap, and when she heard the change in his breathing, she pushed herself off Jareth's lap, fending off his grasping hands, and slammed her mouth down on his cock. Seconds later, cum spurted out of his throbbing shaft, and she pushed even deeper, letting him cum down her throat, even if she choked on it, even if her eyes teared up. She swallowed it all, and when he was done, she sat back on her heels and said, "If you ever break your promise, I'll kill you."

She never even waited for Jareth's answer, she walked out of the living room and headed back to her bedroom. If Jareth was any sort of man, he'd come finish what she'd started, and if he didn't, that was just more stuff she had to think about.

---

Don't forget to vote and comment, a good score and lots of comments helps more people read my stories, and that's all I want at the end of the day. I hope you enjoyed the start, there's more to come.

Caring&Demanding