All Comments on 'A True Whore’s Diary Ch. 01'

by EmilyTyers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetrone5 months ago

Thanks for sharing your life with us. Very enlightening. Glad to know you did get turned on by the different types of role play. Not sure though why the story duplicated itself . Please continue to share.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

EmilyTyers - I think this might duplicate what you submitted a days ago.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers5 months agoAuthor

Thank you Vince. I appreciate you saying that. It is a true story and the sting of people criticising it because it doesn't match watch they want to be true has hurt. However, the essential truth that comes from transcribing those old diary entries is that I did love being a whore. Being bought aroused me, being told what to do because I had been bought aroused me. I o appreciate you getting that from it. The story duplicated so I could correct some spelling and other errors.

ExecutiveDesiresExecutiveDesires5 months ago

Very nice to hear some more of this diary. I enjoy the realism and descriptions. I look forward to hearing more. I’d also like to hear about the earlier experiences as a whore in the massage parlour

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nice. I wish I had read this before. Then I would have visited you or one of your colleagues when I was in your country as it has always been (and still is) my dream to spank a willing woman with some role play.

Daniel6700044Daniel67000444 months ago

Excellent! I thought I was unshockable - but evidently I am not!

If this is all true (which I have no reason to doubt) it is extraordinary.

Not all to my taste - I like the BDSM but not the age play/schoolgirl elements - but fascinating nonetheless.

Very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilyTyers@EmilyTyers
After a couple of years reading stories on Literotica and yes, finding some of them very pleasing and useful for sexual release, I thought I'd try my hand at actually writing some of my ongoing fantasies and explore some of my weird kinks. I might be sexually submissive, but d...