A True Whore's Diary Ch. 00

Story Info
The diary of a student whore in a spanking brothel.
3.3k words
4.67
12.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyTyers
EmilyTyers
351 Followers

Hi! The saga of Anne-Marie will continue shortly, but I wanted to try something different. As some of you may know, when I was a student and again during the Covid lockdowns, I worked as a sex worker. This is a true entry from when I was 22 and worked in a high class spanking brothel in London. I am nervous about sharing it as it is one thing having your writing and fantasies being slagged off, it's another thing when it is your actual life. Anyway, I kept a record of every day I ever worked as a whore and I still use those diaries to bring me pleasure so I thought I'd share an entry with you and see if you wanted more. It is transcribed from a diary entry so doesn't read like a traditional story.

***

First client was Ronald M. Very brusque before role play. Told me he likes to be my first client as: "I know you'll be extra tight and won't say no to me buggering you because you've already had half a dozen cocks up the arse."

He wanted his usual headmaster role play. Had me in the blue uniform with flats, white socks and plain white knickers and bra. Called into his office for selling hand jobs to boys for £5. Made me admit to being a whore which had me soaking.

He then went into the usual blah blah blah blackmail of: "Do you want me to tell your parents?"

Quickly bent over knee for over-knicker then bare-bottom spanking. Very forceful. Genuine yelps. He soon found how wet I was and began to finger-fuck me telling me I was wet because I was a whore which got me so aroused I came on his hand. As usual, he loved this.

Ronald quickly went into his spiel of: "As spanking only turns you on I'll have to punish your bottom another way."

Very rough anal on the bed with a lot of me protesting which I know he likes: I kept saying: "Please no Sir! It hurts Sir! I'm a virgin in my bottom, Sir!"

 Some of those words were true as it did hurt, but saying them turned me on even more and they so excited him he began releasing before I could manipulate myself to another orgasm.

As Ronald still had 35 minutes left I asked him if he wanted to go again and try something different or carry on with the role play. We carried on with him saying that if I charged the boys £5 for a hand job he was going to pay me £10 for a blowjob. Lots of me protesting, but when he slipped a tenner into my bra and pulled my nipples when telling me I would do as I was told as I was a whore, I nearly came without anything on my bud.

Took a long time for him to harden in my mouth, but eventually he came on my neck, breasts and bra while telling me all the other teachers would want to use me as the schoolgirl whore. I came to that whilst touching myself. Very complimentary and much less brusque after second come. Complimented me on my genuine orgasms and role play skills. Told me he would be back again next month. 

Take -- £160 plus a £10 tip during role play.

Second client ended up being a time-wasting weirdo. He wanted to tie me to the St. Andrew's cross and whip me and dildo fuck me. When I explained I didn't do bondage in the first session, he got very abusive -- verbally and physically. Geraldine quickly came in and escorted him off the premises. Because of the nasty dickhead, I was twiddling thumbs till 12:15 and my third client.

Third client was new to me and a newbie. Gave the name Bill and later said he worked in banking. Quite tall, relatively slim, in his early 60s. White hair top, chest and below. Smartly dressed and nice, subtle aftershave. Quite nervous to begin with. Explained this was only his fourth visit to a prostitute in 30 years, but had always wanted to give a spanking. He also explained he was a recent widower and wouldn't have done this while wife was alive. I tried to relax him and said that whatever he wanted. I also told him I had only recently started as a spanking whore so it was all a little new to me as well and that seemed to help with his nerves.

He asked a lot of questions -- what sort of things did people like to role play (explained it was schoolgirl by a country mile but secretary, maid, naughty daughter, girl caught stealing et al were also popular), was he only allowed to give a gentle spanking (no, he could be hard, but where on the bum to aim for), was I really OK with him doing this (I told him that spanking genuinely aroused me as did being bought and called a whore so that it was more than him OK doing this).

He was clearly aroused by hearing about what other men wanted in role play and was very excited to see my wardrobe of outfits (I explained that yes, I had been spanked wearing a wedding dress, yes I had been spanked wearing jodhpurs, yes I had been spanked in the Alice in Wonderland costume). In the end he decided that for his first time he didn't really want role play or a costume, but wanted it to appear as natural as possible. When he asked for normal clothes I offered that I could wear what I had come to work in (grey cashmere cardigan, grey jeans, cream cotton blouse with pan collar). When I asked what he wanted underneath that, he replied could I wear whatever I had worn to work, so even though I was a little dubious, I ended up wearing grey cotton panties and a bra from MUJI and red cotton socks). Only thing I didn't come in on the tube wearing was a pair of black patent flats.

When I asked him what he wanted to call him (I explained most clients liked Sir, Master or Daddy), he opted for Sir as he said he was unsure how after so many years of his wife calling him Bill or Darling during sex it would be for another woman to say it. He was quite sad at this point and I gave him a big hug.

When I came back into the room it was very weird being dressed so normally. I felt quite vulnerable without any part of the uniform on. Bill was clearly nervous and an odd mix of being very polite saying please with every order and thanking me for doing it and at times talking quite filthily. He said that he was going to have to give me a spanking for being a whore (that made me have flutters) and that I should take my jeans off and then come across his lap. He gave me a few light spanks and then asked if he could go harder.

I said: "Please Sir, spank me much harder, I've been such a dirty whore."

This excited both of us and by the time he had given me about a dozen hard spanks my knickers were soaked. He eventually pulled them down and told me he was sorry for making me so red and I told him I deserved it. He then gave me a few bare-bottom spanks whilst asking me to tell him what I had done for other men. This combination got him so excited he told me he had to have me now and get in the position most men paid to fuck me in so I got on the bed on all fours. He took his trousers of and put a condom on him. He was circumcised and huge. I think at least eight inches and thick. A very large crown. Even being very wet, he was a tight fit in me at first. He asked me to keep telling about other clients as he pumped me and gave me light spanks. I was so aroused and even though he only lasted a few minutes I achieved a nice orgasm from his tight fucking.

After he came, I took the condom off him and cleaned him with wet wipes. I told he had 20 minutes left and would he like to do anything else. He asked for a cuddle and me to keep telling him about what other clients did. It was a bit surreal, cuddling a sweet old man, top-half dressed in my real life clothes and telling him how I take it up the bum for cash whilst rubbing myself. After about 10 minutes of manipulation and storytelling I had a really big, really noisy orgasm which Bill seemed to enjoy as he gave me a kiss on the cheeks and thanked me as I was still enjoying aftershocks. When he was dressing he said he wanted to see me again and would I let myself be the first time he tried anal. I said I looked forward to it and he gave me a £50 tip. I must have made him very happy. Genuinely sweet man and I really enjoyed him as a client even if he was so nice it wasn't as arousing as sessions with men like Ronald M. Hope he does come back.

Take -- £160 plus a £50 tip!

Geraldine and I called in a pizza for lunch. Didn't have another client till 3:30 so managed to get a bit of studying done till Dr. Stone called.

He wanted a repeat of his Daddy-daughter after school inspection. He wanted the grey school tunic, short-sleeve white blouse, maroon and blue tie, grey blazer and straw boater as the uniform. He also wanted black tights and sensible shoes. I picked the underwear I'd used with Ronald M. earlier in the morning as it would give him genuine evidence to find in terms of dried semen on the bra and the traces from where I'd soaked the knickers earlier during spanking. He was so pleased with my last performance he had brought me a new old-school style school satchel that he wanted me to wear as part of my costume. He confessed to having planted a couple of incriminating items into it. However, as the role play developed he didn't need them. The soiled underwear from earlier turned out to be a masterstroke.

When he was inspecting me for love bites he spotted the stain on the bra and started asking aggressive questions about it. When I confessed it was a spunk stain from a teacher, he let out the loudest groan and got so excited he started to demand that I suck him like I'd done the teacher. He then really took control, pulling on my hair, holding my head at the back as he face-fucked me.

I loved the verbal abuse of being called: "Dirty little slut" and "Daddy's little whore!".

I was very aroused, but had to remind him it was extra if he wanted CIM. He went back to using my mouth and came quickly, pulling out to spray all over my bra.

He then gave me an over-the-knicker-and-tights spanking with me bent over the desk with lots of verbal abuse. Very firm spanking, really stung and it went on for quite a while. Very arousing. He then made me take off my tights before inspecting my knickers and sex. He got very excited by finding them damp and me wet. Under interrogation I admitted to coming from being fingered by the teacher which led to him finger-banging me and calling me names. This caused me to achieve an orgasm which just encouraged worse names and more vigorous fingering. He was excited enough to be hard again and I put the condom on him. He had me on my back with my legs on his shoulders.

Very hard and fast with him slapping my breasts and calling me: "Daddy's little fuck-pig."

He didn't last long. Afterwards, he was very apologetic as he had booked two hours and had nearly an hour left, but felt he couldn't go again. He asked if he could use the rest of the time seeing me strip and try on different lingerie and outfits. I happily accepted. Very easy money. He had me in both the blue and green school uniforms, and lots of different sets of lingerie. In between he would roughly finger me, but I only got low-key turned on by it. He asked if I would be willing to grow my public hair and let him shave it. He offered to pay £500 for this. I explained I didn't think I could do it as so many other clients liked my sex to be bare.

Take -- £320.

My 6pm was nearly 20 minutes late due to issues with the Bakerloo line. He was a new client to me, but he had used the brothel before. He called himself John and was in his mid-forties. Not unpleasant looking, but a bit of a dad belly. Black hair, not gone grey yet. Cock of about five inches. He was in a rush (wife to go home to as he was taking her out for a birthday meal), so he asked for me to wear white hold-ups with a black bows at the back, white lace knickers which I was to keep on during sex and red shoes with heels. He wanted to hand spank while I was on all fours and then fuck me in that position. All felt very perfunctory and done at a gallop. He didn't say much during the spanking or when fucking me (the only thing I liked about the fucking was his insistence on keeping the knickers on any just pulling them aside to take me -- that felt quite dirty), but he seemed happy enough for 10 minutes spanking and then about 10 minutes fucking. Much closer to working in the parlour. Felt very cheap and like a piece of bought meat and that turned me on, but that only kicked in when he was almost done.

Take -- £160.

My last client was at 7:30 and was Luke H. who I had seen once before. He said the four things he wanted were oral, anal, to use the riding crop on me and for me to protest during all of it right up until he was fucking my bum when he wanted me to say: "Please Sir! Rape my arse Sir!".

I said that was all doable and I'd like doing all of that for him. I asked if he wanted me to dress a certain way and role play a story around that and he said yes, but he couldn't pick between a stable girl in jodhpurs or a thieving secretary for him to blackmail as that meant I could wear seamed-stockings. I suggested stable girl as I was a bit bored with both secretary and school girl role plays. I was a bit surprised when he took his own riding crop out of his briefcase and showed it to me.

I asked what underwear he wanted me in and he asked for something girly. When I suggested the pink Hello Kitty knickers and bra set he was very adamant in his no, saying for him it is not an age play thing, but a power play thing. Eventually wore white cotton knickers and bra with light lace trim, jodhpurs, black boots and white silk, wing-pointed blouse. A very good look on me. When I came into the room Luke H. said I looked stunning and immediately asked if during the oral he could come in my mouth without a condom and how much more it would be. I said it was £50 for CIM, but I would swallow. He was pleased to pay the extra.

Intense role play followed where he played Lord H and I, the stable girl who had whipped his favourite horse too hard and also had been caught rolling around in the hay with the stable boys. I was blackmailed into letting him punish me for whipping the horse and to use me sexually. Very forceful over the knee over the jodhpurs spanking with lots of verbal abuse got me and him aroused, All the time I was protesting and pleading for him to stop, making sure I offered physical resistance by squirming etc. which got him very excited. He got me kneeling, roughly opened my blouse and pulled my breasts from the bra and began to tease the nipples with the leather end of the crop before giving them a few gentle slaps with it while berating me. I was so turned on. He then face-fucked me (I did little more than poke out my tongue as runaway and pull my teeth over my lips) or in the play-faced raped me. He's got a small cock which meant little gagging and he didn't last long anyway. When he came I swallowed his salt down. I kept thinking he paid £50 for this. I am a CIM whore. This made me feel so dirty and I was in heaven.

As soon as that was done I was over his knee with my jodhpurs half down and then my knickers for more hand spanking and verbal abuse. He fingered me in between spanks and I got very close. He then had me laying on the bed with a pillow under me. He moved the riding crop all over my back and bum softly, then gave my cheeks some really hard blows with it. really on fire and painful. He used the leather tip up and down my pussy and I begged him to: "Let me play with myself Sir!"

Then with the crop teasing my lips and me rubbing my clit I begged him "Please call me a whore Sir!"

When he did I had a huge orgasm and a little squirt. This got him very excited. There was a couple of minutes of me fingering myself, him roughly fingering my bum whilst he called me whore that I adored and brought me close again very quickly.. I began to protest a lot more and this pushed him over the edge. He put the condom on and sodomised me very hard while I fingered myself. Please he doesn't have a big cock as I was sore.

Eventually I went from "No Sir! Please no!" to the lines he wanted. This is when I began to shout: "Please Sir! Rape my arse Sir!"

This brought us both over the edge and we pretty much came together.

As we were both cleaning up, a good chat where he expressed his pleasure that I squirted and asked why I begged to be called whore. I explained I got genuinely aroused at verbal abuse and that I was hugely aroused at being bought and ordered what to do and that was a big part of why I was a working girl. He said he had never come across a genuinely turned on prostitute before and never found any woman who squirted. He said would try to work more verbal abuse and me being aroused at being a whore into his role play. He also gave me a £20 tip -- a tenner each for my two real orgasms.

Take -- £160 plus £50 for CIM plus a £20 tip.

I left brothel just after 9. Northern Line horrid going home. Picked up meal deal at Tesco. Paranoid about coming home with so much cash. £1,090! My first thousand-plus day of work! Lots of shopping to be done on the weekend. Very tired, but lots of orgasms. Sore bum hole and very sore cheeks. Bath and ointment was much needed.

EmilyTyers
EmilyTyers
351 Followers