A Truly Elegant Blowjob

Story Info
The Blowjob Chronicles. Peter gets his cock sucked well.
4.6k words
4.66
8.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter was a very horny young man. He'd discovered the pleasures of getting his cock sucked by men who loved to use their lips, their fingers, and their tongues on a nice cock and he'd now been told many times that his was perfect for sucking.

It was seven inches long and cut, not thick but beautifully shaped, with a helmet head that stood out proudly at its tip. It was very sensitive; capable of providing him with excruciating pleasure if treated properly.

Treating it properly meant going slow and using the tongue to fire the nerve endings everywhere, but most particularly on the head of his cock and that heavenly area on the underside of the shaft, just below the head. That spot was called the frenulum - a decidedly un-sexy name for an area that, when stroked and licked, would make the world go away and replace it with a universe of sensual delight.

It also meant lips that could sense just the right amount of pressure, of suction, to keep him hard but not make him cum too fast; that could move, sliding up and down the shaft of his cock, with a varying tempo that made the pleasure last and last before he finally erupted with a mind-blowing release and spurted his seed into a warm, wet mouth.

Peter was not attracted to men. He was married and he had bedded many women, his career putting him in a position to very often find opportunities for casual sex with very attractive and very willing female partners. But he had long ago accepted that somehow he was wired to find the idea and the act of being orally pleasured by another man arousing in the extreme.

Once he became aware of that part of him, it took quite a while to work up the nerve to follow through on it. He did meet a gay man who knew some of his friends and was very obvious in his attraction to Peter, and he arranged to secretly let that man suck his cock. Unfortunately he was greatly disappointed. The man was terrible at giving head!

The difference between a vagina and a mouth is the tongue. Without it, one might as well be fucking a vagina, and it was the tongue that Peter wanted; the tongue that could tease and stroke and lave the most sensitive areas of his cock the way he could use his fingers as he stroked his own cock, only far better because it was wet and could be soft or hard and moved in ways unexpected because it belonged to someone else.

When Ron sucked his cock it fell far short of what he'd imagined so many times. The man pumped up and down on his hard cock with no finesse and it was over far too quickly. It might as well have been a quick fuck: certainly pleasurable and certainly a relief from the pent up sexual urges of a healthy man, but nothing like the exquisite love-making that lasted and could bring about the heights of sensual indulgence he longed for.

When Peter moved to another city to go to college, he discovered the personal ads in the local weekly rag and finally worked up the courage to respond to one. That experience wasn't much better than his first, but he persisted and eventually met a man who loved his cock and loved his body and sucked his cock the way he had always wanted.

He also discovered how sensitive his skin was everywhere and how arousing it was to be stroked and teased and licked on his ass, his taint, his inner thighs, the back of his neck, down his spine, his balls and most especially his nipples.

Time passed and the internet happened and Peter discovered that lamentably now defunct but wonderful vehicle for fulfilling elicit desire: Craigslist.

With a secret anonymous email address and the properly worded posting (not to mention enticing pictures of his hard cock waiting to be sucked), the young man was able to weed through the many replies he received from men - gay, bi, and straight - who wanted to suck his cock.

He found, here and there, exactly what he was looking for. Of course, there were any number of wannabees, fakers and flakers, and many duds between those discoveries, but finding men capable of creating a truly erotic experience - of elegant finesse when pleasuring a cock - became possible.

After posting one such ad on Craigslist, he got a reply from a man named Curtis and struck up a correspondence with him. Curtis was well off and gay and lived not far away with another man who was often absent for periods of time. He loved pleasuring straight men. He loved a slender male body, and he loved giving them what he knew was probably a better blowjob than any woman was capable of.

Curtis loved the pictures Peter sent him of his naked body and of his hard cock, and he wanted that body under his hands and his lips and tongue. He especially wanted that cock in his mouth and wanted to hear the moans and gasps he knew he would hear as he sucked it and finally receive his ultimate reward.

The two of them went back and forth by email, discovering each what the other wanted and finding how well it matched. Although much of the correspondence is now lost, below is what has been preserved:

* * *

Peter: I will go to bed tonight and think of your tongue working its way over my body to those special favorite places - and I will pleasure myself while I do it - my skin is very sensitive and I love to be licked and touched - my nipples licked, teased and caressed (not pinched or bitten) drives me wild - the skin of my legs and ass caressed with fingertips while lips and tongue work on my sex drives me crazy - I'd like you to open my shirt and start on my nipples with your tongue, then work your way down to my thighs (and my ass?) and back up again - my cock engorged before you ever so slowly tease it out, licking every centimeter of skin as it's exposed

(Curtis' reply is lost, but it contained very erotic descriptions of how he wanted to undress Peter slowly and explore his body)

Peter: I have a few minutes now - you are welcome - you are encouraged to spend as long as you like exploring every inch of my skin you desire - my nipples are very sensitive and gentle flicks of the tongue or light fingertip caresses there, alone, can start my cock swelling - the sides of my torso, the back of my neck, the skin of my ass are all very sensitive and I love to be lightly caressed there - the V at the top of my rear end is incredibly sensitive as is my manhole itself, if that is something you enjoy - the same can be said of the skin of my sack - as for my cock, the head and that oh so sensitive area just beneath it seem tireless founts of pleasure for me - I love to be licked and sucked there, alternating with deep mouthfuls of my whole cock or licking up and down the whole shaft - while all the while fingertips glide over my ass, my legs, my sack, my stomach and chest and nipples - I envision a darkened room - perhaps a small cordial before we begin? - I'm not much of a drinker but I've found a small drink makes me last longer - more than that and I grow insensitive - you undress me slowly and start on my nipples then work your way down? You undress me, standing, from behind, reaching around to caress my nipples and chest and sides with your fingertips while working your way down my back with your tongue before turning me around while on your knees? I strip for you slowly? Perhaps while you're out of the room I strip and slip face down under a sheet and then you come in and lower the sheet slowly with your fingers and tongue on me until I'm spread naked on your bed and exposed, the sheet comes back up and I turn over and you do the same until you've uncovered your ultimate target and you begin the coup de grace?

Curtis: I so wish I had more time to reply - your erotic musings made me start to get hard as I read them this morning and I had to restrain myself as I stepped in the shower - alas - no time to play. Yes - I really like the sheet idea

Peter: I have two fears of opposite polarity - one, that the reality will not meet the expectations - but truthfully I'm not worried about that too much - the real fear is that I will be begging you too soon (and this is how I felt this morning!) to please put your lips and tongue on my cock now!!!!!!

So when will you be back Sunday?! The waiting is starting to kill me!

(Curtis' reply is lost, but contained a time he could be available for their assignation, and more descriptions of what he wanted to do when he had Peter's body before him)

Peter: I am home alone now - Sat afternoon, and have just read your email - I'm touching myself through the material of my denim shorts - I'm getting harder and harder - I'm going to bare myself and pleasure myself while rereading your email - my pants are on the floor now and my cock hard - I am typing with one hand as I stroke myself with the other - I will allow myself this, and not pleasure myself tonight before sleeping as I usually do, so that there will be a little more of my essence for you when finally you release it into your waiting mouth - I am so hard right now, the so-sensitive skin stretched over the head of my cock - swollen at the end of its shaft which juts up from the curly nest at its base - standing high, proudly, from between my thighs in anticipation of the admiration it will receive tomorrow evening - I stop typing and while one hand slowly caresses the length of my cock, lingering again and again over the head and that special spot just beneath it, the other travels the skin of my chest and stomach, caressing lightly one nipple, then the other, then around my body, then back - ah, there's the precum at the tip of my cock - it will be so sweet for you to taste - I will moan for you, Curtis - I will writhe under your touch - the veins standing out on my cock, the skin stretched so tight - "oh, yes - there - right there" - you will know what I like and you will exploit it mercilessly - my body will be yours, my maleness yours to manipulate and to celebrate - and your lips, tongue and fingertips - they will be mine...

I know I will not be able to last through your entire scenario our first time together - I will need your mouth on my cock sooner - I see, having sipped an aperitif, myself straddling your legs as you are seated on a couch, my chest at your head level - the buttons of my shirt come undone, your tongue finds my nipples and works its way down to my belt - the belt opens, the zipper comes down and your tongue travels lower, so close and around its ultimate target - I am swelling - down come the pants and your fingers travel the skin of my ass and my thighs - now naked except for the tiny black thong covering my manhood, we retire to your bedroom - under the sheet I go and I slip off the thong and turn over on my front - I am naked under the sheet - you begin at my neck and work your way down my back to my ass as you have described it - reveling with fingertips and tongue in the skin and the firmness of my ass - finally you find your way to the lowest part between my buttocks - I cannot help it - my thighs part for you and you tease me from ass to sack so that I raise myself to allow you more access and you cannot help but reach under for a small touch, a small taste of the ultimate treasures - now I pull the sheet back up, turn over and pull the sheet to uncover everything but the triangle of my sex and your tongue works my thighs and upwards until with little flicks of your tongue, with long laps alternating, you taste my sack, the base of my shaft, upwards and down and upwards again until at long last your lips close over the head of my cock, your tongue laving the ultimate nerve ends of the male body, and the denouement begins in earnest...

(Curtis requests and receives photos of Peter's face and his naked body)

Curtis: Thanks for your trust in sending me your exciting picture. You now have my full attention.

Initial impressions:

Better than I had any right to hope for. Handsome face, but it's the hands that I particularly notice. Long fingers, sensitively employed, bespeak to me a very attractive inner sensitivity that sexually excites me. I like my men fine and refined.

Your fair coloring: This usually means fine skin, and fine skin is one of the things I especially enjoy and seek out in men. Since I am orally-oriented, the thought of getting my tongue on your skin to sense its texture is very exciting. And the bit of your chest showing makes me fantasize about undoing the remaining buttons on your shirt as I make my explorations southward, perhaps with my tongue, to the prizes still hidden below.

You seem to have long legs and I imagine creamy skin on your inner thighs, perhaps lightly fuzzed. Your thighs can be very erotic, so maybe I would work my way north with my tongue to the lodestone still hidden in your briefs... But about that, I know nothing yet, except it will by now be in a tumescent state....

I was gratified to hear that you have very sensitive skin and that exploring your body with my fingers, tongue and lips would not be off limits. I was lying naked on the beach yesterday with the sun and breeze caressing my nipples and all I could think of in my dozy state was how I would slowly uncover you inch by inch, savoring each patch of newly exposed skin with my tongue, and how much pleasure I could give you (and me) as I caressed your nipples and sent waves of anticipatory erotic bliss through your body.

Giving a blow job means merely pouncing cold on a dick. Although one's mouth may be warm, and the dick erect and ready, the total focus is on speed and relief. Fellatio, on the other hand, demands a slow build-up of erotic tension, with a skilled giver slowly finding, touching and stimulating all the fellatee's special places. Exploration is slow and thorough. The lucky receiver should be purring like a cat before the giver begins slowly to turn his attention to the cock, which by now is dripping in anticipation and screaming for attention.

But even as the focus turns to the center of your being, peripheral touching should continue the slow crescendo. Before the cock is finally slowly exposed and licked and admired, the happy subject of this attention will be thinking of nothing but the moist breath that precedes the first, and by now electric, engulfment of his quivering cock.

You have proposed a scenario for our time together that I think suits our needs admirably. It's very much as I would like to proceed.. You arrive to a low-lighted apartment.. We have an aperitif while we get acquainted and the sexual tension begins to build. We retire to my bedroom, lighted by a candle or two, and the seduction begins (although 'seduction' implies an unwilling partner)..

At last I can finally touch you! And now begins the slow unveiling of your body for my delectation. Now I can smell and taste the texture of your skin. Buttons are undone; clothes begin to shift; lips, tongue and fingertips begin their free-range. Shoulders are exposed, and kissed, arms and muscles licked as they are uncovered, and the first thrilling brush of your nipples occurs. Then, perhaps, under a sheet as you suggest so that the pleasure of uncovering you slowly can continue. Slowly down the back and sides and to the V of your rear for some special ministrations. Leaving the sheet bunched there at present, I might start at your feet and work north. The back of your knees is a place you didn't mention that is very sensitive in some people. At last a flourish, and the sheet is removed from your ass and I can admire your naked body in all its glory. More fingertips and lips, and perhaps even a tongue in a very exquisite spot.

Then, re-cover with the sheet, and you turn over on your back. Now, more serious pleasures can begin. But about that... tomorrow. It's my bed-time. Imagine what I will be thinking about as I fall asleep!

I like the sheet scenario too. It will be like undoing and intricately-wrapped precious Christmas present. For you, I will get out a 100% Egyptian cotton 300-thread-count sheet. I think you deserve the best!

(Another email follows)

Curtis: Let's see... I had finally removed the sheet from your back and got a first full view of your nakedness... I'm sure the sight of your ass will be a delight and now I will need to touch it with grazing fingers and probing tongue. When you seem to have been properly stimulated, I will turn my back modestly so that you can roll over and re-cover yourself with the sheet.

Now for the real treats! I love backs, the interplay of muscles and bones, the textures and the roundness of the buttocks, but all the really fun spots are on the front. And I can see your face and gauge your pleasure. If you put your hands behind your head, the first treat is the underside of your arms with their really fine skin. These and your armpits will need to be caressed and tasted, along with the sides of your neck.

Slipping the sheet a bit lower, we near your nipples. With all this erotic touching of the rest of your body, I suspect they will be perted up.. I'll sneak a finger under the sheet to see. I will uncover one and gently roll it between my fingers. My tongue will be dying to taste their texture. Then the other one. If your nipples are sensitive, your will now be groaning with pleasure and I will see the area of sheet covering your cock begin to pulsate. By now any touch of your skin should cause a little shiver of pleasure. When I continue to lightly brush your rib cage, and back to your nipples, I hope you will feel like you are in another dimension, totally focused on the erotic sensations in your body.

Then on to the delicious flanks with more fine skin. Will you enjoy this or will it make you uncomfortably ticklish? I'll have to just try and see.. Then, fingers, tongue and lips will discover your navel and lower abdomen. Slowly the sheet will be lowered until pubic hair appears. Then perhaps a few exploratory licks through the sheet to find the outlines of your cock and to tease a little.

Then the operation moves to the bottom of the bed, and heads north again, massaging your feet, calves and knees. We are approaching the prize, but first we have the pleasure of uncovering and caressing your thighs. I will ask you to draw up your knees and spread your legs a little so that I will have full access to the sensitive inner surfaces of your thighs (My favorite spot, but one, in the male body).

I will take great pleasure in handling these surfaces, outlining the musculature with my fingers, gently raking the tender skin with my fingernails, and then attack them lovingly with my tongue, lips, and cheeks. This may be all the peripheral pleasure you can withstand without some direct application of attention to the organ your two thighs are pointing to (now the very center of your being), your Cock!

But...It's time for the beach on this my last day in Truro. While I'm lying in the sun,

I'll be thinking of how to proceed on your cock to give you the most pleasure I can before you explode in relief.

* * *

Sunday evening arrived and Peter showed up at Curtis' home at the appointed time. They had a small drink together and talked and then Curtis lead the young man into his bedroom. It was lighted with nothing but a couple of candles, as described. And, as described, Curtis undressed Peter slowly and lovingly, exploring each newly exposed part of his firm body with the tips of his fingers, his lips, and his tongue.

He had kicked off his shoes when entering and wore no socks. He now stood naked except for a small black, thin, and elastic thong that stretch over his growing bulge. He shivered under the other man's seductive touch, felt lips kissing his skin, and a warm wet tongue tasting him. He was being admired. His body was being worshipped and the erotic cloud that seemed to surround him grew thicker as the older man stimulated his erogenous zones - all save for one.

Curtis, kneeling in front of the young man and having licked up his thighs and all around the triangle of material that covered his goal without ever touching it, stood and turned his back. "Take off your thong, Peter, and get under the sheet," he said.

12