All Comments on 'A Truly Elegant Blowjob'

by petergoode

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
petergoodepetergoodealmost 2 years agoAuthor

I hope you've enjoyed this newest episode in The Blowjob Chronicles, dedicated to all those who love the thrill of getting truly great head from another man, as I do, and especially to those who love giving it. As always, please rate and especially: comment. You are always welcome to private message me as well. I love reading comments and I love hearing from my fans and new friends - Peter

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Such fun in the formality. Absolutely instructional. Educational. Erotic. Exquisite. Elegant.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

Wonderfully written. In real life I yearn to be Curtis. Fellating a man who expertly guides a cock sucker to a sexual bliss that rivals the power and joy of his orgasm. Marvelous word pictures. My cock was so hard it hurt. Your story filled me with lust, an unbelievable thirst to give an exquisite blow job - to the author.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

I wanted to be Curtis. That is not my name. You are so sensual to share your cock with a man who adores it.

Honesty can be extremely sexy. And I wish I could blow you, often, and I would beg you for it.

petergoodepetergoodeover 1 year agoAuthor

Well why don't you get in touch with me through the Contact section of my author page?;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The sensuality here is… incredible!

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

I agree with the others superb and must read for wannabe cocksuckers, I was a virgin until 18,slightly autistic rarely spoke. The military and other men changed my life, a roommate and drinking he had a plan that evolved. For many weeks he was sucking me and as I began to cum I pasted out from the sudden rush of endorphins. My body began adjusting the amount of endorphins most of the time. After months my roommate asked if I was enjoying the bjs. I said they were great, but that passing out and drinking didn't help. That is when he began really gave long cocksucking sessions. I learned so much about myself. Like most, I am uncut but the skin is behind the crown and I am extremely sensitive to touch so much so that after a minute I can cum from the licking or sucking, I have cummed from the kissing. My roommate learned early how to prolong the bliss. He was extremely talented and he was sucking several others and they would show in the room and he would service them on occasion a few would suck me while he was sucking them. I didn't cum for them they didn't know how to excite me, they just wanted a dick in their mouth. I got out of the service a few years later I met a girl who loved sucking cock and we married we had 2 sets of twins she lost interest and she got a girlfriend who loved sucking cock and she. My wife had several operations. The gf was sucking a lot of guys and she wanted me to have a 3way with another guy and he was very talented. I tried sucking but I didn't like it and wasn't very good at it. I prefer guys that love to make love to your dick and have been doing it for a while. The bi women are usually pretty good at sucking. I have only had 5 that were so great that would rate at the top with best guys. I have estimated over 250 guys and about 38 women and 3 lesbians. Most were repeats. My wife knew all of them. Her medical condition took her prevented her from having sex and she died from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish I could suck a good married friend regularly. I so want to be a cock worshipper who enjoys bringing total pleasure to a friend with my mouth, accepting the guy for who he is, another underserved married guy who wants a safe non committed, casual outlet from his undersexed marriage like mine. I would accept him in all his masculinity, natural scent and all allowing for full spontaneous sucking when the time place and urge hits us both. Like the description in another story on here...I'd enjoy his masculine, heated spermy cock smell and his musky hairy nuts. I would enjoy the opportunity to give any of my married friends an oral outlet. Loved your story and all the oral stories and comments on here from other like minded guys, too bad we didn't have a natural way of picking up those of us who are open to this experience and are safe and married, I'd be on my knees at the first chance I'm sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetergoode@petergoode
I've grown from heterosexual to bisexual, and I've had a fascination with and compulsion for getting head since my first sexual awakenings. I love women and mutual oral sex - or any sex - but I've never been able to rid myself of this desire. Due to my profession I've had many...