A Truly Elegant Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter slipped beneath the crisp, cool sheet and lay on his stomach. Curtis slowly lowered the sheet as he renewed his attack on the young man's delicious clean skin, working his way down the top of Peter's ass. He then started at the bottom and pulled the sheet away inch by inch as he worked his mouth from Peter's feet to the top of his thighs, eliciting goose bumps, sighs, and moans from his guest.

Finally, Curtis uncovered Peter's ass and did just as he'd promised, working his tongue over the smooth skin and taut muscles until it found its way between Peter's cheeks and moved slowly down until it reached its target. There he circled, flicked, and licked at the clean, sweet ring of muscles. Peter was in heaven and he couldn't help but lift his ass to meet the probing, teasing tongue.

Curtis took the opportunity to move his tongue down to the perineum and finally to what he could reach of the young man's balls. Peter wanted to lift and turn to give Curtis access to more, but the older man held him down until he was done exploring and then told Peter to turn over but to keep his sex covered.

The young man did so and now lay naked with legs spread, a small section of the sheet covering his balls and the cock which was tenting the expensive linen. Curtis once again did as he'd promised and used his lips and tongue on Peter's nipples. The younger man moaned louder now as the stimulation of his sensitive nipples - now fully erect - caused his cock to fully harden.

Moving down over the flat stomach, his flanks and finally to his thighs, Curtis pushed the young man's legs further apart and tortured the skin of his inner thighs with teasing flicks and slow sensual licks. Moving ever upwards, his tongue finally reached Peter's balls and the older man slowly pulled the sheet back to savor the taste, the smell, and the texture of his guest's ball sac and balls.

He made sure to keep Peter's cock covered while he played with his willing sex toy, and pushed Peter's legs up and back, roving with his tongue until the young man grabbed his own legs and held himself in position to give his host's tongue full access to his sensitive hole.

Finally tiring of this delightful playground, Curtis lowered the young man's legs but kept them as far apart as possible. He began with Peter's balls again but this time he moved up until his tongue was darting under the sheet and exploring the hardness of the base of Peter's cock and licking the skin to either side.

"Play with your nipples," he told Peter and as the young man did so he moved his lips and tongue onto the sheet covering his guest's pulsing cock and teased some more. The stimulation of Peter's nipples, coupled with the feel of Curtis' lips and tongue over his cock was almost too much to bear and he wanted his cock in the older man's mouth; wanted it so badly.

"Please, oh God, please!" he moaned, and at long last Curtis pulled aside the sheet and stared with lust at the hard cock before his eyes. He too had waited long enough and he attacked Peter's cock with his tongue and his lips, reveling in the spongy yet somehow bursting head and the rigid shaft below it.

For what seemed like hours and at the same time seconds, Curtis worked the young man's cock, savoring its taste, its feel, its smell, its hardness and softness, its maleness as Peter moaned and writhed underneath him.

Peter was transported to a world with nothing but sensation, with pleasure, with the most erotic sensual feelings he could imagine. He felt his cum building, boiling and ready to shoot, but somehow the older man sensed it and withdrew just long enough so that when he began devouring Peter's cock again there was yet another, higher level of sexual pleasure.

After what seemed forever yet not long enough, he could stand it no more and he lifted his hips as high off the bed as he could with Curtis' talented tongue working his most sensitive spot and - gasping, moaning, and cursing -he came between the older man's lips.

Spurt after spurt of hot cum erupted into Curtis's mouth, filling it, and the older man kept it there for as long as he could before swallowing the salty-sweet cream and licking and sucking t the softening cock until Peter pushed him away, too sensitive in the afterglow to be able to stand any more sensation.

With a smile, Curtis ran his hands over the beautiful body in his bed until Peter had recovered enough to stand, dress, and leave with promises and requests to return as soon as could be arranged.

* * *

The two did meet up again a few times, each encounter varying but of the most erotic and sensual nature possible, until Curtis told the young man he'd fallen in love with him and began to feel guilty about cheating on his partner. He stopped their trysts right there, and though Peter regretted that it had to end - he still does - he understood and has never forgotten how heavenly the older man made him feel.

12