All Comments on 'A Trusted Professional Ch. 02'

by sumfuninseattle

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TommyCrazyGuNTommyCrazyGuNabout 2 years ago

So good love the conflict that she has hope she has it for another chapter or two at least. Love Rich and her father in law degrading her and calling her names. Also loved every second of the story have enjoyed both chapters so far can’t wait for more excellent writing.

sumfuninseattlesumfuninseattleabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'm torn between writing one, or two more chapters for this series. If you like it, and have any feelings about where to take things, feel free to let me know!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Hey, why dont we skip to the part where she hooks up with an abusive partner who routinely beats the shit out of her and puts her in the hospital before finally killing her and their kids in a fit of rage.

Isn’t that what we’re leading up to?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Masterful

Love this genre - the more chapters you can put out of this quality, the better. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is hot! Becoming her father-in-law's personal cock-sleeve was a nice turn of events. Alice's compulsion to please others is powerful stuff and very likely to get her into all kinds of trouble. At least, I hope so! The father-in-law seems like the kind of fellow who would probably share Alice with his friends.

shysuzyshysuzyover 1 year ago

This is amazing, so hot please keep writing

AnonymousOmegaAnonymousOmegaover 1 year ago

Oh god I need more of this series. It's so fucking hot watching her stuggle while submitting, and hearing it all from her point of view makes it even better!

jerryskidzjerryskidzover 1 year ago

If you were to continue, I suppose a typical story would detail a few more instances of Alice in free-fall. What will she be inclined to do now that she has a compulsive need to please? What else will Hillman add to her list of changes? Will her husband ask her to get big fake tits? Will her father-in-law knock her up? Will Rich start using her to close business deals with her body? This is a great story and I hope you'll share more tales of Alice's tumble.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersumfuninseattle@sumfuninseattle
Hello! I've been a long time reader, and only recently a writer. I love chatting about dirty fantasies, and exploring what truly turns people on, almost no matter what that is :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES