All Comments on 'A Trusted Professional'

by sumfuninseattle

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sumfuninseattlesumfuninseattleabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'm still playing with where to take the next entry. I have some ideas, but if you liked the story so far, I'd love to hear what directions people might think are fun to explore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the "coincidence" from a suggestion to an opportunity for executing on the suggestion is working well in your story. looking for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please tell more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Luv the set-up! So many places you could take this, plot-wise. You've established that Hillman is an amoral bastard and that his methods work. You've also established that Jason is an asshole, maybe even an evil asshole. Finally, you've established that Alice is a sexy idiot, which makes her a delicious target for what comes next. It would seem to me that you might want to choose the tone you want to color your story with. Is this a dark story of humiliation and degradation? Is it a tamer plan-gone-astray story where Jason finds himself accidentally cuckolded by a wife increasingly out of control? Do any of your three main characters pay a price? If so, how great is the penalty/punishment? Once you establish that, I would hope plot options become clearer.

Oh, and Alice should start sucking a lot of dicks and let her inner slut out to play. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersumfuninseattle@sumfuninseattle
Hello! I've been a long time reader, and only recently a writer. I love chatting about dirty fantasies, and exploring what truly turns people on, almost no matter what that is :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES