A Turkish Sauna

Story Info
Young gay American used by Turks.
1.9k words
4.57
11.3k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 19 I was in Istanbul where I lived for a year. As an American who had never been outside the country before I was fascinated by this very strange and different place I was now in. My job required me to go to the airport each day to make deliveries. I was driven to the airport each day by an older heavy set Turk named Nagi. He was very friendly to me and told me I could call him Baba. Often he would stop at a tea shop where he seemed well known and we would sit for hours drinking tea while he talked to the men. I often noticed they seeming to look at me and thought they were talking about me but I couldn't understand what they were saying. Nagi insisted I call him Baba when we were there and soon it was howl I always addressed him.

The men in the tea shop seemed to respect him more when I spoke to him this way. The shop was connected to a large hotel with a beach enclosed by a stone wall behind it. One day we were delayed waiting to make our delivery as the plane to arrived late.

Then the truck broke down. I called the office and was instructed to stay in Istanbul and come back the next day. It was a hot day and Nagi called a friend who came and picked us up and took us to the tea shop

When we arrived at the shop Nagi brought me a glass and said "You can have more than tea tonight.". We sat at a table and his friends soon joined us. I sipped the drink which was clear but it burned my throat going down. Nagi urged me to drink it quickly I was unsure but at his urging quickly gulped it down. My mouth dropped open from the intensity of the drink and the man all chuckled at me.

The men chatted among themselves and they were clearly talking about me but I had no idea what they were saying. My head was swimming from the drink but they seemed to saying good things.

Nagi leaned over and whispered "Come with us we will go to the sauna." The men all stood and walked through a curtained doorway and down a long hallway to a room with tables along one wall.

The men started getting undressed and I did as they were. When we were undressed they picked up huge colored towels off the tables and wrapped them around themselves. I took a towel and did as they did and followed them through a heavy wooden door. We stepped into a room with benches around a low stone pit with rocks sitting on the top. The room was very dry and hot. One man picked up a bucket of water and tossed it over the rocks causing steam to rise up and engulf us.

A young man came in with a large tray he set on the bench by us. On the tray was a large ceramic jar with hoses running from the sides. One of the men handed one of the hoses to me. Nagi said to me "You are honored they want you to smoke first."

I put my lips around the hose and took a long drag. I tasted some powerful hash. It quickly went to my head causing the other men to laugh as I stood up and stumbled. Nagi grabbed me by the waist pulling me onto his lap. My towel fell off when he grabbed me and I felt his hard cock against my ass. He lifted a hose to my lips again and whispered to me to smoke some more. I took another deep toke and was soon feeling very dreamy. The men were chuckling and laughing and I soon noticed they had all taken off their towels and were sitting naked. They were all older men with paunches and bellies that hung in front of them. I was totally stoned and could barely stand up. I cotton mouth caught me and I stood to get a drink from the table on one side but stumbled falling towards Nagi. He grabbed me by the arm lifting me onto his lap. I felt his cock getting hard under my ass and he wrapped an arm around me. One of the men sat down next to us and placed his hand on my leg.

The young guy who had brought in the hooka brought me a glass of water. I noticed for the first time that he was young like me and blond. He clearly wasn't a Turk. I gulped the water down as I felt Nagi's hands stroking my sides.

One of the men barked something at the blond and he undid the robe he was wearing dropping it to the floor he walked over to the man and dropped to his knees before him. The man was gripping his cock and grabbing him by his hair pulled him onto his cock guiding the boys mouth up and down on the cock. I watched the guy sucking the Turk cock as the man leaned back with a satisfied grin his hand resting on the blond head.

Nagi lifted me whispered in my ear "You need to do that." He lifted me from his lap and pushed me to the floor. Gripping my shoulders he turned me around.

I was surprised at the size of his cock but could not resist as he pulled me towards it. He slapped his cock on my face "Open your mouth boy." he said softly.

I opened my mouth and he pulled my head down on his cock. With his hands on both sides of my head he started moving my mouth on his cock. He started humping his cock in my face face fucking me. As he did I felt hands on my ass. A finger slowly slid into my ass and pumped in and out finger fucking me. The hash made me like the feeling. I started pushing back on the finger in my ass as Nagi fucked my mouth.

After several minutes Nagi lifted my head off his cock and pulled me upright. Grabbing my hips he turned me around pulling me down on his lap. With his arm around my waist He pulled me down guiding his cock into my ass. I felt him stretching my asshole as he entered me another man pushed a hose into my mouth and I pulled deeply tasting the hash in my throat. Nagi pulled me down entering me deeply.

My head swirled with the hashish and feeling of Nagi's cock in my ass. His hands on my hips he lifted me then dropped me down on his cock again. I felt Nagi nibbling on the side of my neck and I felt passion filling my body as his hands guided my ass on his cock raising and lowering me on his thick cock stretching my ass.

One of the other men stepped up and bent down down pressing his lips on me kissing me and I responded with lust kissing him as I felt his fingers pinching my nipples. The pain of the man pinching my nipples caused me to wiggle my ass on Nagi's cock. I could see the Dutch guy on all fours sucking one man's cock as another fucked him slapping his ass as the man drew his cock back slamming deep in his ass.

The other man with me stood and started jerking his cock in front of my face Grabbing my hair he pulled my face down to his cock. Slapping his cock on my face he pushed it against my lips. Nagi suddenly slapped my ass. In surprise I opened my mouth and the cock quickly slid in. The man with his hand on the back of my head pushing me down on the cock I felt him deep in my mouth.

The men fucked my holes for what seemed hours suddenly I felt Nagi shoot in my ass his cum spurting into me as he pulled me down so it shot deep inside me. The man fucking my mouth shot long loads of cum in my mouth than patted my cheek and stepped back as Nagi pushed me to the floor. I dozed off feeling cum leaking from ass.

When I awoke the Dutch guy was on his knees with the men standing around him groping his body. Seeing that I was awake one of the men stepped over and lifted me up onto my feet. The Dutch guy and I were led over to a curtain which when pulled back revealed a shower the water was turned on and we were pushed in.

One of the men told us to get cleaned up and wash the cum off ourselves. We got into the shower the hot water beating on our bodies. I took a cloth and wiped my face than down my chest. The dried cum was washed away by the water. The Dutch guy ran his cloth over my back than turned his back to me and I wiped his back. One of the men then turned the water off and pulled us from the shower.

They tossed a large towel to the Dutch guy and he started running the towel over me after drying me off he passed the towel to me and I started drying him.

After we had dried off one of the men passed us a pipe filled with hash and we started smoking. Soon we were both feeling buzzed. Loud music started playing and the men shouted at us to dance.

We both started swaying to the music. As the music picked up speed and tempo we continued dancing naked before the men as they laughed and cheered us.

When the music stopped we both collapsed on the floor. They told the Dutch guy to lay on the floor after he laid on his back the men pulled me over and had me get on top of him putting us in a 69. He put his lips around my cock and his cock in front of me started growing I licked his cock then took it into my mouth.

One of the men got between the Dutch guy's legs lifting them up onto his shoulders as he guided his cock in the Dutch ass. I felt someone pulling my legs wide and sliding between my legs a cock was pushed into me I could see the cock fucking the ass before me as the cock entered me.

We were being fucked in unison with our mouths filled with cock. The cock in his ass pulled out after several minutes and I could see cum oozing from his ass. As the man slid away another man came forward and pushed his cock in the Dutch ass as I felt the cock in me pulsed spurting in me before pulling out. Soon another cock was sliding in my ass. It seemed longer and penetrated deeper in me. I tighten my lips around the cock in my mouth as the cock entered me.

The cock in my mouth shot into my throat as the cock entered me pushing deep into me. The cock in my ass rocked into me as I felt hands on my hips gripping me as the cock pushed deep into me causing me to shoot into the mouth around my cock.

The cock fucking me rocked deeper and deeper in my ass until I felt it spurting in me. The cock fucking the ass in front of my face pulled out then shot cum all over my face. As the man stood they stood me up.

The men than led us both out of the sauna and into a room with a large bed and told us to rest.