A Turkish Sauna Ch. 02

Story Info
European boys used by Turk and Arab men.
1.2k words
4.25
8.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week my boss told me that on Fridays I would start staying over in Istanbul as there would now be deliveries arriving on Saturdays and this would greatly enhance the job completion.

The following Friday I packed a small overnight bag for the trip. As we were driving Nagi told me he had setup a room for us in the hotel we had gone to last week.

"There will be many other European boys there tonight and we will go to the disco." he said.

After making our delivery Nagi told me to go in the back of the van and change for the disco. I crawled back in the van and slipped off my trousers reaching into my bag I pulled out a tight fitting pair of jogging shorts and then changed into a red tank top.

Arriving at the hotel we went in and Nagi got our room. Then he led me back into the tea room where his friends awaited us at a table with the Dutch boy sitting with them.

He was sitting between two men eating donner kebab and the men had their hands on his thighs. He was wearing very short daisy duke shorts and a tight tank top. The men smiled as Nagi and I came in. Nagi had his hand possessively on my ass as he guided me over to the table.

We sat at the table the 4 men talking amongst themselves as the Dutch boy and I ate. When we were finished eating we drank some tea until one man said something.

Nagi said to me "We are going to the disco."

They all stood and we walked into the lobby of the hotel and down a short hallway. As we went down the hall way the beat of loud music started pulsing the air. Opening a double door we entered into a dark room with flashing multicolored lights across the ceiling. Loud music filled the room. Along the walls were tables filled with older Turkish men and in the center was a large dance floor with young European guys dancing wildly to the music. The smell of hashish filled the air hanging in blue cloud over the room.

All the guys on the dance floor were dressed in casual clothes, mostly shorts and t-shirts that tightly clung to their bodies. While the Turkish men watching were often wearing sport jackets and more formal wear.

Walking over to a table Nagi and his friends sat down. A bong was on the center of the table as one of them dropped some hash in it and holding the hoses up to us the Dutch boy and I grabbed them as they lit the hash.

We toked on the bong for a few minutes then the men waved us towards the dance floor. We walked out joining the crowd of dancing young men with the hashish swirling our brains.

The dancers were passing hash pipes around and soon everyone was feeling quite care free and uninhibited. At one point a group of about 20 of us formed a line at the edge of the dance floor and started twerking together at the crowd. This raised shouts of approval and cheers from the watching men.

We were soon sweating in the heat of the dance floor and we started pulling off our shirts and shorts. Soon there was a line of young guys dancing naked under the flashing lights.

A voice said something over the speakers and the line started dancing off the floor and out a door leading onto the beach. The men followed us outside and stood around us in a circle clapping and cheering.

One man stepped forward and grabbed a guy from the dance line pulling him down the beach near the water. The man placed his hands on the young white boys shoulders forcing him to kneel in the sand. They could all see the man undoing his pants and pulling his cock out which he slapped across the boys face as the boy opened his mouth trying to catch the cock.

Looking around I saw that there were many more old Turkish men surrounding the dance line on the beach. The men started crowding into the line groping different boys in the dance line.

I felt a man come up behind me his arms reached around me and he started pinching my nipples. One hand slid down my back squeezing my ass. A finger pushed against my ass hole. I felt the finger entering me and the slowly started to finger fuck me.

Another man stepped in front of me and pushed me down to my knees. Glancing to the side I could all us who had been dancing were know kneeling as older Turkish men were standing with us groping us. Some were already sucking cocks of the men others being fucked.

As I dropped to my knees the man in front of me pulled out his cock and pushed it against my lips. The man behind me was sliding his cock between my ass cheeks. With steady pressure he pressed against my ass hole until I felt the cock start to enter me.

The thick cock entering me caused my mouth to gap open and the man in front of me gripped the sides of my head forcing his cock deep in my mouth. The effects of the hashish left my mind spinning in pleasure as the cocks entered me at both ends. The I swirled my tongue over and around the cock in my mouth as it pushed me back on the cock entering my ass.

I felt the cock thrusting deep in my ass with the man's hands tightly gripping my hips. I was totally dominated and controlled by the two men fucking me. My mind was engulfed by the cocks filling me.

The man fucking my ass suddenly thrust his cock deep in me and shot in me with a deep groan. Easing himself out of me I felt empty without the cock fucking into me. Soon though I felt another man step up behind me. I felt a hand rubbing my ass as the man started pushing his cock into me.

The cock in my mouth suddenly spewed into my throat as the man pulled me tight against him. He stepped back and I saw that there were many more men on the beach standing watching the fucking. Looking across the beach I saw that a line of young pale European men were lined up on their knees with many dark skinned Turkish and Arab men standing fucking their holes.

Another cock was pushing into my ass as two cocks rubbed against my face the men started leaking precum on my cheeks.

Soon the men shot their cum on my face which I eagerly licked up as the man fucking me slapped me ass while ramming his cock deep in me. I felt his cum shooting deep in my ass while he gripped my hips pulling me tight against him. As he eased his cock out of me I collapsed on the sand.

All around I could hear the others moaning as Turkish and Arab men fucked their white asses. Finally several of the men dragged a group of us together and tossed us in pile on edge of the beach. A group of men gathered around us and holding their cocks started pissing on us. I gasped as the hot piss hit my face and I could taste the salty piss in my mouth. Some of the boys seemed to eagerly drink it down. Until it stopped and we lay collapsed on the beach with cum leaking from our asses and mouths and piss covering our bodies