A Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's the red pill. I consider that I may end up destroying my life to have sex with June. Seems like one of my easiest decisions, ever.

"I haven't tried this before. Can you tell me what you need? Pointers?" I ask.

"I can try..." June doesn't look too convinced. I'm sure the outcome will be living under a bridge and I'm still comfortable with my choice.


June stands up from her chair and steps into the middle of the room and stretches, arching her back; her generous breasts stretching her dress dangerously as she turns to face me. She catches me staring at her breasts, I think I blush.

"It's OK to look", June assures me.

She reaches up and flips the straps off her shoulders, pulling them down, bending over, pulling her dress to the floor in one swift movement. When she stands again, she's naked, save for her heels. She puts her hands behind her head and pushes her chest out, arching her back as far as it will go. Her breasts are large but now they look enormous. She pauses for a moment, and I take the opportunity to look her naked body up and down, drinking in her perfectly sculpted form. With hands clasped behind her head, I can see defined muscles in her shoulders and biceps, but otherwise, her body is smooth but taut.

June smiles a broad smile and brings her gaze down to meet mine. Her posture softens and she steps toward me, and straddles me, placing one of my hands on her ass. She reaches down to my groin and feels my engorged cock.

"There's no room in these pants! You must be very uncomfortable. How about we take this party to the bed?" June offers. Words seem silly so we head into the bedroom.


As we get into the bedroom, June closes the door behind us and walks over to a bedside table, bends over. She seems to have forgotten how to use her knees because she's bent at the waist, to reach down past her knees. I watch her cunt push through between her legs, her ass cheeks spread. Balanced on her heels, bent double, June clicks on a bedside lamp; it throws a muted light. She straightens up again and turns around, to me.

"Now you can see your new toy, let's help you play with her", June rapidly peels off my clothes, leaving us both naked.

"How about you lie down, Mike? I want you to be comfortable." I do, I am. Again, June straddles me, then rubs her soaking cunt along the length of my cock, pressing against my belly, back and forth. I reach up and fondle her breasts gently.

"You don't have to be careful with me. I won't break" June offers.

I rub her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She has amazing tits, and I'm playing with them... This seems to be happening to a different Mike. The Mike I know rarely gets to have sex with anyone and women who look like this live in porn movies.

"Mike, for this to work, I need you to enjoy hurting me."

"OK, then"

I pinch her nipple and twist it, hard.

June muffles a squeal of pain; clenches fist fulls of the sheet in each hand, then relaxes. My cock hardens, more. This is new ground for me.

"Was that too much?"

"No, Mike. You can hurt me as much as you like. If you want to hurt me a lot, you should tie me down, though". June's so matter-of-fact that she could be reading out a grocery list.

"Should I suck your cock?" June asks.

"yes"

June dives down and sucks my penis into her mouth, then in her throat. She presses her lips down against the base of my cock while I feel the back of her throat. June starts rocking her head up and down on my cock. I lay where I am and watch as she throat fucks (herself?). I can feel an orgasm building inside me and I still want to fuck her. I should have had a wank before I came.

"That's enough" I mutter and she springs up with a huge gasp. I watch her boobs bouncing around as she straightens up.

June returns to straddling me and rubbing her wet cunt along the length of my cock. I run my hands over her thighs and I feel the muscles tensing with each stroke; they're like iron. I can feel my orgasm still building.

"Come here", I ask and pull her down next to me, and she lies down next to me. I let my hands explore her body, as she does with me. Her body is firm but not hard, smooth but not sagging, her skin unblemished. I can't believe she's my age. She kisses me.

"Can I fuck you, Mike?" she asks.

"Yes" escapes my mouth, without any effort at all.

She clambers back to her perch, straddling me again, and pulls my cock into her dripping cunt. She starts slowly rising and falling on my dick, gathering pace quickly.

June faces me as she hops up and down on my cock. Each time she rises, my dick threatens to come out of her and each time she reaches the bottom, she presses herself down until my balls are pressing on her ass. The effect is incredible - she's gorgeous and she's fucking me with total abandon.

"I'm going to come", I warn her. Immediately, I cum, in a huge orgasm that is intense, and lasts on, and on, and on. As I keep coming, her pace slows, then stops. She smiles at me as she straddles me but she seems ... concerned.

"Are you OK?" I ask, my cock still buried deep inside her.


June's face crumples, and tears roll down her cheeks. She hides her face behind her hands.

"I'm so sorry" she blubs.

"What for, is it something I've done?" After my masterclass on how to ruin conversations on a date, now I've reduced this amazing woman to tears, by having sex with her. Stay tuned for more dating tips.

"Nooooo", she cries but the crying starts to ease.

I ease her off me and she kneels on the bed, struggling to pull herself together. I sit down next to her.

"I'm so sorry, Mike. I should have been better and now I'm making everything worse", she sobs.

"Better? Sex was great, I just got a bit excited"

"I shouldn't have made you cum so quickly and now I've ruined everything" she looks like tears are about to start again.

"My last boyfriend... it didn't end well. I didn't cope... with him... without ... "

June's eyes are staring right into mine, drilling into my brain with their intensity. I can't look away.

"What do you need from me?", I ask, cautiously.

"Let me be responsible for your pleasure. Punish me when I lapse. Claim the right to hurt me. Let me be your fucktoy." Her head drops and she stares between her knees.

"So... I should punish you? hurt you?"

"Yes!"

"Like when I tweaked your nipple?"

"More. I need to be punished. Something like this happened with a guy I was with 10 years ago and he bashed me until I was unconscious... You don't have to do that, though. I just need you to fuck me and hurt me."

I'm horrified and relieved.

"Now... You want me to hurt you?"

"No, Mike. I need you to treat me like a nasty fucktoy. You fucked me which is good if you want to run away."

"Spanking? Would that work? I think I can do that."

"OK. Don't go easy on me, though. Mike, you're going to have to take a bunch more initiative. Have fun with it and hurt me a lot."


Without a further word, June crawls onto the end of the bed. June's feet hang off one side of the bed, her body across the foot of the bed, her face towards the wall, on hands and knees. She waits.

I stand up and walk to the foot of the bed and consider the scene. A beautiful woman on her bed on all fours; her bare, pendulous breasts hanging underneath her; her bare ass to my right; her demure face staring to my left. My role is to hurt her "a lot" and "have fun with it". This is new...

I wind up a hard slap on her ass. Not as hard as I can but harder than I'd like to be slapped.

CRACK! goes my hand on her ass. I watch a red welt form on her closer ass cheek. I shuffle my feet a bit...

CRACK! on the further cheek. I can see June's gritting her teeth, tears beginning to form, her knuckles are white. This craziness is starting to feel a bit more real. She wants me to hurt her. She wants to be my fucktoy. I guess, I can be a bully.

CRACK! I'm warming to my task. June's ass is warming too; with bright hand prints on the left and right cheeks.

CRACK! "Ugggnh..." grunts June as her arms bend under her weight.


My hand's beginning to hurt from spanking June; my cock is hard. I think it's time for a change.

I shake my head as I walk around behind her. What a night... I push my cock against her ass and consider lube but It's not that kind of party. I grab her hips and ram my cock into her ass. She grips the bedclothes and groans as she pushes her hips back against me. I fuck her as hard as I can manage, in her ass up to my balls, pull back, and then ram my pelvis into hers as hard as I can. June whimpers and wriggles and grunts as I use her, ramming home my cock over and over again into her bruised ass.

This time the fucking lasts and lasts and I use her hole until I come deep inside her, again. I pull out of her abused asshole and flop down on the bed, my head on the surprisingly soft pillows; June curls up next to me.

"Did I do OK?" she asks

I take a moment in my afterglow.


I wake after what feels like a few minutes nap. June is watching me from the pillow next to me. Her expression is neutral. She's waiting for me.

"Was that OK? Do you need anything from me, now?" June asks.

"No, thanks. I'm pretty thirsty though"

June smiles at me and rolls out of bed. Something catches her eye and June leaps back onto the bed; she starts licking the sheets, licking up the cum that's spilled out of her.

"Sorry", she says finally.

"Well, you'll have to pay for spilling that!" I joke with her.

"Do you want to torture me?", she deadpans. I don't think she's joking.

"no June, I'm tired... Do you want a glass of water?"

I leave June on the bed and head off to the kitchen to find some glasses for each of us. As they fill from the tap, the windows catch my eye. They're covered in foil, then with cardboard and then the curtains are closed. I've never seen anything like it.

June's lying where I left her when I return, licking up the last drop of jizz. I hand her a glass.

"Will you stay for breakfast? Zoe makes great pancakes" June's eyes are filled with hope.

"I forgot all about her! Won't it be weird?"

"No, Zoe's seen much more than this. At her tenth birthday party, my boyfriend and his friends got pretty raucous. Zoe ended up hiding in a cupboard watching my boyfriend and his friends gang rape me."

I'm frozen to the spot.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"I managed to keep them focussed on me so they didn't go looking for her. That would have been bad." June says, dryly.

I'm speechless.

"Please stay, Mike," June asks. I melt as I look into her eyes.

"Sure"

Tiredness drags me down onto the bed, again. June smiles and curls up next to me, pulling a sheet over us. June kisses me gently, "Thankyou"


Pancakes... I smell pancakes and stewed apples. I smell sex. I smell an unfamiliar home.

I feel June gently touch my arm. I roll over to face her, we're both naked under a sheet. How can she look this good when she wakes up? I reflect that I probably look ... like me, in the morning.

"Do you want to fuck me?", she offers. She looks a little desperate.

"yes... no... what time is it?" I realize I have no idea what time it is. It feels late.

June rolls over to consult her phone; her ass is blotchy red and purple. It looks like it hurts like hell. I had a bruise like that once, so I never went skateboarding again.

"It's ... 8:35"

"fuck, I've got to run. Can I use the shower?"

"Sure, it's just through there. It's too small for me to suck your cock while you shower, though. Sorry"

I'm still unpacking that when the door swings open, and Zoe barrels into the room, with plates of pancakes.

"Morning sleepyheads! Mum, I'm off to class now and then training, then the library. I'll be home late. Mike!", she pushes a plate into each of our hands.

Zoe continues without drawing breath, "I hope you like stewed apples and maple syrup. Aced my exam last week. Prep for the state meet's looking good. Don't forget about the water bill. Put some ice on your ass, Mum. Bye, I love you." and vanishes back out the door.

"Is she always like that?"

"She's a good kid but very busy. I worry about her...", June laments.

"That thing about her tenth birthday, are you OK?"

"ahh... you get in the shower; they got locked up; I'll keep your pancakes warm" June rattles off.

Incredulous, I wedge myself into the shower for a moment, then quickly dress.

"Here's a coffee, your coat, you don't want to be late. There's a key to the apartment... my phone number, too." June fusses.

"Come by any time. Please. Anything, any time... If Zoe's in bed, you can fuck me on the couch... You don't need to call me before... You can fuck me or hurt me or both... Please. Please use me... I really like you.", June mewls. She's still naked, standing in the middle of her apartment.

I kiss June on the lips, tenderly, passionately. "I really like you too, June. I'll give you a call later, OK?"

June's smile beams at me as I hurry out the door. I am so fucking late for my shift, I'm wearing yesterday's clothes, I smell of pancakes and sex, and I do not care.


I walk quickly to work, munching the very tasty pancake as I go. I'm pretty sure that my life can now be divided into two parts: before, and after, meeting June. I'm serious about liking her, she's amazing. I'm pretty sure she's serious about liking me, which is amazing. As I think about it, it's implausible.

Why wouldn't June find some other average guy, who's just a bit ... better? There are smarter, richer, better-looking guys than me ... everywhere. Whatever she's looking for, there's a better option. My ex-girlfriend was very clear on that point. All my workmates are clear on that point.

What happened to her? What kind of fucked up people is she used to? She's crazy... I beat her ass hard last night and this morning, all Zoe thought to say was "put some ice on that".

Where's Zoe's father? In the world, this is pretty normal... Dads vanish. It's not nice but it happens... June's ex (exes?) sound awful. If one of them is the father then not seeing them makes sense, I guess.

Who seals all light out of their apartment? Most people settle for covering some of a window if it gets hot. June's apartment has cardboard over every inch of every window.

I arrive at work and my pancake is eaten. I have a day of pretending to work before I can go and see June.

This is what it's like in this phase of my life, after June.

12