Branded - A Revenge on My Ex Sequel

Story Info
My bitch disobeys the rules and is severely punished.
4.6k words
4.33
36k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers! First let me say, thank you to everyone who has left me constructive feedback. I always appreciate it. Second, like always I feel obligated to warn you that this is a very graphic work of fiction. It is not going to be everyone's cup of tea. However, enough people do enjoy my stories and I have no intention of watering them down. This one is for a certain anonymous commenter who encouraged me early on and requested that my MC "the bitch" get a tattoo. Enjoy!

Several weeks went by and we fell into a routine. We both worked our jobs and when we were home, usually we spent time as boyfriend and girlfriend. Occasionally she would talk back to me or forget her chores, earning some maintenance discipline. Sometimes I could tell she did things on purpose to make me punish her, probably because it always ended up hot sex and multiple orgasms. Things were different now though, because we had established a safe word, and unlike the first weekend, whatever we did was technically consensual.

I had the whole weekend planned. My bitch was to stay home and take care of the house while I went golfing with my brother and a few other friends. Her reward was that after her chores were done, she could spend her time however she pleased. She could even sleep in the master bedroom if she wanted to. I had a good time golfing and would occasionally check in on her to see how she was doing. On Sunday afternoon our game was cut short when my brother had to go pick up his son, so I decided to just go home early.

When I got home the first thing that was amiss was that the house was in complete disarray. Dishes were piled up in the sink, clothes were piled up on the couch unfolded. I picked up a slinky black dress from the back of the couch. Where the hell was she going dressed in this? I would get answers one way or another. I found it strange that my bitch didn't greet me at the door. She usually heard my truck in the driveway and greeted me with a drink. That is, when she was being smart.

I didn't hear her downstairs so I walked up the stairs. As I got to the master bedroom, I heard the familiar buzzing noise and I knew exactly what she was doing. She knew it was against the rules to pleasure herself without my explicit permission, but apparently she thought the rules didn't apply if I wasn't around to enforce them.

I could see from a crack in the door she had her eyes closed and was holding her magic wand to her clit. Her tits were exposed, nipples hard. I felt a stir in my groin and I wasn't sure if it was from the sight of her, or the thought of what I would do to her for these infractions. She came hard, crying out. Obviously oblivious to my presence. When she opened her eyes, I was standing over her. She gasped and dropped the wand. She knew she had fucked up.

"Sir! I-I didn't kn-"

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off the bed.

"If your dumb cunt of a brain has any cells left, you'll shut the hell up right now. You know not to speak unless spoken to." I threw her to the floor. "You have broken almost every rule, and what's worse, you did it deliberately thinking I wouldn't find out."

She hung her head in shame. She hadn't fucked up this bad for a while. I hadn't had to punish her sincerely for quite some time. It was time to make up for lost time.

I hooked a leash to her collar and led her outside. The property had an old barn with several stables. It hadn't had animals on it for some time, but I had cleaned out the stalls and put straw down. I eventually was planning on either getting horses or offering to board. For now though, I had other ideas. I led her into one stall and chained her arms to either side so her arms were outstretched. This would force her to remain standing. I had a chain that was hanging from the ceiling and I attached this to her collar. I then made her spread her legs so they were uncomfortably spread and they were also chained to the sides.

"You look like a rebellious pony about to be hosed down."

"Fuck you!" She screamed.

"You're going to regret that," I told her, and I started the hose. I hosed her down with a hard stream of cold water. She screamed and cursed at me but this was the easy part. I left her there dripping with cold water in the cool air while I planned my day.

About 45 minutes later I returned. She was facing the wall of the barn, so she couldn't see me. However, there was a window to the outside that could be opened up for the horses to see out. I thought about opening it later and inviting some friends over for the show.

I looked at her chained up, spread eagle and I couldn't wait to begin. I wasn't interested in hearing her pathetic excuses or listening to her apologize. I only wanted to hear her screams of pain and moans of anguish and later I knew I would hear the pitiful moan of "thank you" when she was finally broken again. That made it all worth it. When she bowed down and worshipped my feet I would put a foot on her head and she would know that I fully and completely owned her.

I started by administering an enema. This was by far the most humiliating thing I could do to my bitch but I wanted to plug her and she had to be clean. She screamed as the water flowed into her insides, filling her against her will. Her taut belly was full and swollen and I made her keep it in for as long as possible.

"Please Master, I can't take it!" She screamed. I could tell when she felt the chili flakes because she screamed again, "Master! OHHH!"

I then provided her with a bucket to relieve herself. We repeated this several times until I was satisfied she was fit for service. She cursed me again, which made the selection of her plug even more exciting for me. I selected a large one with studs on it. It was probably wider than my fist at its widest girth. She had never had anything this large in her asshole before.

I put the tip to the edge of her asshole. I added some lube, simply because I did not want her to tear and then I would have to take her to the hospital. She was my responsibility, and I did not intend on having to pay for any serious injuries. The lube did nothing to ease the pain of her stretching. She fought against the chains, which only made me laugh. She screamed and cried. She finally gave up her pride and begged me not to go any further. At this point I had only inserted it halfway. I still had the largest part to go.

"Are you regretting your life choices yet, bitch?"

"Yes, sir! I fucked up! I'm sorry. Forgive me! I'm begging you!"

"You should have thought of that before you deliberately disobeyed me. Now you're going to feel my wrath in every one of your holes until you don't even know your own name anymore. You'll be my braindead fuckmeat." With that, I shoved the large plug the rest of the way in. She released a blood curdling scream and bucked against me. I laughed and watched her squirm.

"Now to really begin." I selected a bullwhip. She couldn't see any of the tools I had laid out or which one I had selected because she was facing away from me. I practiced once with the whip, making it crack loudly in the air. I could see her start to shake. She knew whatever was coming would be like nothing she had endured before. I had to admit, seeing her naked body spread out in the barn stall waiting for my punishment excited me. I hadn't had to punish her for some time, so her skin had no markings. It was a blank canvas.

CRACK! The first blow landed across her buttocks. She screamed and I knew the pain was excruciating. Instantly a red rope appeared, showing me where I had struck her. I waited a minute before striking again, letting her breathing return to normal. I could see her body was taut with anticipation and fear, never knowing when the next strike would be.

I struck again, this time across the backs of her thighs. Her legs buckled and she would have fallen had it not been for the chains around wrists. Her collar also tightened and forced her to stand back up, despite herself.

"Tell me what you're being punished for." I walked closer to her and let the whip caress her naked body. I could see goosebumps rise on her skin where it touched her. I stood behind and used my left hand to pull her hair back, making her neck strain back with the collar still chained to the ceiling. I had the bullwhip in my right hand and I cracked it in the air beside her. She inhaled sharply and fought back a sob. I could see her cheeks were already wet with tears.

"I'm being punished for masturbating and coming without your permission, sir."

"And?"

"And leaving the house a mess."

I stepped back and delivered another blow with the whip, this time across her lower back. She cried out and fought her shackles.

"I think there's something else you're not telling me." I whipped her again several times, rotating between her back, buttocks, and thighs. "What was that dress doing on the back of the couch? You know the one I'm talking about."

She hung her head in shame, but she knew she couldn't hide from me. There was no point in lying because I would eventually find out.

"I went out on Saturday night. With a couple friends."

"Why didn't you tell me?" This was interesting. I wasn't normally the jealous type, if you could believe it, but I would not be played the fool either.

"I don't know why I didn't tell you. I guess I thought maybe you would say I couldn't go."

"So you either thought I'd never find out, or that you'd rather ask forgiveness than permission?"

"I'm sorry. I-"

I didn't let her finish before I gave her another five blows with the bullwhip. She screamed and cried, fighting against the chains. When her sobbing subsided I said, "You know that's not how this relationship works. I would have let you go."

"You would have?" she asked.

"Of course. Although, I still sense there's something you're not telling me. Are you going to make me beat it out of you?" I gave her one whip across her ass, hitting the large plug, to drive home my point.

"No sir! I'll tell you. Please forgive me, sir!" She yelled. "I flirted with someone else. I didn't mean to. It just happened. But it didn't go anywhere. Nothing happened, I swear!"

She couldn't see, but I smirked. She was a cute girl. No, she was beautiful. It was natural that other men would be sniffing around. I understood that occasionally she would flirt back. I did however ask that she tell me about it immediately. I didn't want a flirtation turning into an affair.

"So, let's get this straight." I whipped her. "You completely ignore all your chores." I whipped her again, slightly harder. "You put on sexy clothes and go out, without my permission." I whipped her again, making her cry out. "You flirt with another man, still don't tell me. Then I come home early to find you pleasuring yourself?" I gave her another five lashes in rapid succession.

"Forgive me! Please!" She cried and collapsed, her chains tightening as her legs went flaccid.

I strode over to her and released the shackles around her feet first, then her arms. I had to help her stand while I released the chain from her collar so she didn't suffocate herself. She slumped to the straw covered ground at my feet.

"What am I going to do with you? I can't let my bitch be giving it away all over town."

She didn't even argue. We both knew that was not the case. I didn't even give a damn about whatever asshat she had been flirting with. It was a blatant show of disrespect that I would not abide.

She was able to pull herself onto all fours after a few minutes. She bowed low at my feet, silently begging me to forgive her. She didn't speak because I had not explicitly given her permission.

"Follow me into the house. Crawl, you dumb bitch!" I ordered, and she started crawling out of the barn. I had to walk extra slow but I would occasionally motivate her to crawl faster with a smart crack of the whip across her bare ass. The large plug inside her was undoubtedly making it even more uncomfortable. I used the slow return across the property to think about her punishment. I knew she would be feeling this beating for days to come, maybe even a week or longer. The bullwhip left some impressive marks on her body. But I wanted to punish her not just physically, but mentally.

When we got in the house I grabbed the black dress from the back of the couch and a pair of her red stiletto heels.

"Put these on bitch and stand in front of me." I ordered. She did as she was told. The black satin clung to her curves. She flinched as the fabric grazed her freshly whipped skin. Without a bra, her nipples were prominent under the dress. I brushed my thumb over one then the other, making them perk up. In the dress and heels she was quite striking, although her hair was disheveled and matted, her eyes were puffy from crying.

"Go get yourself cleaned up and come back to present yourself to me." I gestured towards the bathroom, "Hurry up." I smacked her on the behind. She flinched, but scurried away in the direction of the bathroom.

When she came back her hair had been dried and brushed smooth. She had washed her face and applied a light layer of makeup. She remained braless and wore the black dress and heels as I had ordered.

"Kneel in front of me and clasp your hands like you're begging. Keep your eyes downcast. You don't deserve to look at me."

She did exactly as I asked. After that savage beating, I imagined she would do anything to avoid the bullwhip again. I applied metal shackles to her wrists. They were one solid piece of metal with a loop in the front for a chain so her hands could not move independently. Through the loop I clipped a chain to her collar. This allowed her arms to be in a prayer position at her chest, but with very little movement. I attached a similar set of shackles to her ankles. Her feet could only move several centimeters apart. I dangled the bullwhip in front of her and let it drag across her skin. I could see her breath quicken and become more shallow. She was terrified. Good.

"I want this house spotless. Every thirty minutes if this house is not completely back to where I want it to be, you'll receive 5 lashes."

Her eyes grew wide with the realization. She could barely move. "Master! Please!"

I laughed at her frustration. I set an alarm clock for 30 minutes and placed it on the pirate chest that served as our coffee table. It ticked loudly. "You better get started. Only 29 minutes left."

The first five minutes she spent trying to get off the floor. From the kneeling position it was almost impossible, I had made sure of that. She was beginning to panic so she crawled on her forearms and knees over to the couch. I was having too much fun. Watching her writhe across the floor was more fun than I had had all weekend playing golf. She started folding her laundry and stacking it in a pile. When she had folded her clothes, she had to figure out how to carry them back to the bedroom. She managed to stand by bracing herself against the couch. She picked up the pile of clothes and very slowly began carrying them to the bedroom. Her feet took tiny steps and I could tell she was terrified of toppling over, especially in her heels. When she got to the bottom of the stairs, she had to figure out a way to get up. She decided the best way to do it was to sit on the step and pull her feet up, then go to the next step. While effective, time was running out.

I could hear her opening drawers upstairs so I knew she had made the first trip successfully. Then the alarm clock cut through the air. I knew she heard it because I could hear her sobbing. I took the bullwhip and marched upstairs. She stood in the bedroom and her eyes grew wide when she saw me come through the door with the whip.

"How many did I say you'd get?" I asked her rhetorically.

"Five sir, every thirty minutes." She hung her head, knowing she could not escape.

I pushed her face down on the bed. She couldn't shield herself even if she tried because of the shackles. Her black dress was bunched up and I could just see the bottom of her ass cheeks peeking out. I reached up her dress and gave her plug a twist. She clenched involuntarily from the pain, then I laid into her with the bullwhip. She screamed and convulsed but I gave her five lashes just as promised. The whip cut into the satin dress, making it bunch and leaving a couple tears in the fabric.

"Don't waste too much time. You left this house a mess and I'm restarting the timer now."

She recovered as best she could and continued working. She got the upstairs completely clean before I delivered her second whipping. This time she was in the bathroom, finishing scrubbing the toilet. I whipped her right where she was on the bathroom floor. Her dress was turning into shreds and I could see her exposed back, buttocks, and abdomen through the rips.

I reset the timer and she made her way downstairs. She was able to clean most of the kitchen and was halfway through a sink full of dishes when I whipped her for the third time. She was standing at the sink and I delivered a hard lash across her thighs that made her collapse to the floor. From there I put my foot on her head and held her down while I gave the final four blows. That one took her longer to recover and she wasted five minutes of her precious time.

"Beating you while you're face down on the kitchen floor brings back memories, doesn't it?" I reminded her of the weekend that reunited us. She said nothing but dragged herself back up and continued washing the dishes.

She was finishing up the living room, dangerously close to the timer going off again, when the doorbell rang. My bitch looked at me for instruction, since our lifestyle was not a matter of public knowledge.

"Answer the door, bitch." I commanded, "You're lucky you got this house clean before our guest arrived."

She made her way over to the door, her shackles making it extremely hard. She opened the door to find Justin. He was carrying a large briefcase.

"Hi" He greeted my bitch.

"Hello, sir. May I offer you a drink?"

I was proud of this. She hadn't forgotten all the rules. Justin walked in. He was wearing a black band t-shirt and jeans. He was a talented tattoo artist as well as being certified in piercing. He worked at his own tattoo shop downtown. I trusted him completely and he had done my tattoo a few years ago.

"Yeah you can bring me a beer." he told her.

"Hey man, how's it going?" I greeted him. "You brought all your stuff?"

"Yep it's all here. Unless you want specialty colors, we might have to go to the shop for that."

"No, just the basics today. What we talked about." I said. My bitch looked at me and then Justin, realization washing over her face.

"You're getting branded today."

"Looks like you two have already had an exciting day." Justin remarked, setting his briefcase on the chest in the living room.

"She had quite an eventful weekend while I was away. We've been correcting some behaviors, haven't we?" I asked her, as she approached with Justin's beer. She still had to shuffle with the shackles around her ankles. "Tell Justin what you're being punished for."

"I was a rebellious bitch. I broke the rules about keeping the house clean every day. I didn't ask for permission before going out. I flirted with another man. And I came without permission from my master." She said, briefly looking at me for approval before looking back down.

"Well, I can see why you'd need to be punished." Justin said, approaching her. He ran a hand down her cheek and lifted her chin to make her look at him. "Did you forget who owns you?"

"No, sir," she looked at me, and I nodded my approval. I would allow him to use her if he wanted. As long as he was a guest in my house, she was his as well. "My master owns me. I didn't forget."

"Then how do you explain that behavior? Very rebellious." His hand went down the front of her dress and grazed her nipple, making it stand up.

12