A Twist in the (Very Sexy) Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she still loved Mare and always would. Before parting ways they'd sworn solemn vows of infidelity and set each other astronomical "conquest targets".

Very recent convert or not, it was hard to see Viola as a "conquest". She'd been so enthusiastic . . . so exceptionally good. And it really was impossible to stop thinking about her. That one-off Monday night with Katie already seemed like ancient news, but Saturday and Sunday with Vi burned in her memory.

I'll see how it goes tonight, Heather concluded, fence-sitting and reluctant to jump.

Well, tonight and most of the rest of this week.

Promises, vows and all that . . .

*****

Her studies at last finished for the day, Heather went home and showered before getting ready to go out. Tonight she selected her denim skirt and a different white, gypsy-style blouse, this time showing even more cleavage.

Looks good, she concluded after a quick glance in the mirror. I certain would.

And so would the three guys she passed in the corridor leading to the Union, one of them distracted enough to crash into a wall as he turned to gaze lustfully after her.

Laughing inside, encouraged by the sound of Freddie Mercury and his buddies belting out Crazy Little Thing Called Love, she entered the bar via the swing doors.

And for a second time she nearly died on the spot.

Viola had got there before her. She was with Leanne and Debbie again, but not sitting on the Corner; they were standing as a trio at the bar. No, they were standing as a close, very friendly trio at the bar.

'Here she is,' Debbie said in greeting, 'large as life and twice as sexy.'

Filled with foreboding, Heather joined them.

'Debs is right,' Leanne said as Gloria pulled her a Marston's, 'and stop looking like that. Viola is totally committed to you. We've been suggesting a foursome but she won't have it. Tonight's just the two of you, as pre-arranged.'

'Candlelit supper or what,' Debbie endorsed.

'We'll leave you to it,' Leanne added, leading her partner in crime away.

'Maybe next time,' Viola called after them.

At that moment Heather was passing Gloria a fiver. They both froze, their mouths matching circles.

Did Vi really say that, Heather wondered, or am I audibly hallucinating?

Yet she must have heard correctly. Gloria's next words confirmed it.

'She's been getting very close with those two,' she whispered over the bar. 'I'd watch her if I was you.

'Don't ask how,' Heather whispered back, 'but I think I've created a monster.'

*****

Viola was also wearing a denim skirt. Her white gypsy blouse was off-the-shoulder and sexy as heck. Her beautiful ebony skin shone under the overhead lights, sending out signals. So did all of the rest of her super-toned body. And, like Heather, she hadn't bothered with lippy or makeup. Like Heather, she needed no help at all.

Why waste money on cosmetics when it could be better spent on beer and curry?

'Here,' said Heather, handing her a fresh pint. 'And you're looking good, by the way.'

'So are you. And don't I get a kiss?'

Expecting a swift peck, Heather closed in. Perhaps ten minutes later they broke for air.

'Good grief,' she gasped, 'you have come out, haven't you!'

'In for a penny, in for a pound,' Viola grinned at her, 'that's what I always say. And I've been talking to a lot of your friends from you-know-where. I know better what you're like, now.'

Her eyes moved to the right, towards the Corner, just in case Heather couldn't guess.

You know me better, she thought, but how well do I know you?

'I suppose you've been talking to Leanne and Debs,' said Heather. 'Listen, they're nice girls, but they are hardly the sort you should be mixing with. Not in these early days.'

Viola laughed before asking politely: 'What's a butt plug?'

Coming from behind the bar Gloria's intake of breath sounded like the arrival of a tube train.

'I beg your pardon,' Heather stammered.

'Leanne told me you like butt plugs and vibrators. I know what a vibrator is, but I'm not sure . . .'

Heather looked towards the bar. By now Gloria was fanning herself, like an old-fashioned lady who felt a little faint. Maybe a simple Ascot-goer who'd unwittingly espied an over-keen stallion.

'Jesus,' she mouthed, 'a monster is right!'

'Debbie told me you've often done threesomes with them,' Viola persisted. 'She went into quite a lot of detail.'

Shaking her head was a natural reaction. Heather wasn't ashamed of anything she'd ever done (well, not much), but the games she'd played with those two . . .

An image came to her from not a fortnight ago. Spread-eagled on a double bed, bound, blindfolded and with Leanne and Debs working at her, a vibrator busy on her nips, a rabbit sorting her inside and out down below . . .

They had both been persistent and brilliant, repeatedly bringing her off without Heather being so sure exactly who was doing what . . .

No way could sweet, innocent Viola know about excesses like that!

Or could she?

'I expected silk scarves,' Little Miss Innocent said, still grinning, 'like the ones you use. But they've got proper bondage ropes, haven't they?'

This time the image changed. This time it was Viola bound, blindfolded and butt-plugged. Debbie was teasing and tormenting her pussy with a large-eared rabbit. Leanne was using a small, sliver vibrator on one nipple, her mouth on the other . . .

Attractive as the picture was, it couldn't be allowed. Viola was too pure and way, way too innocent.

Rash, adventurous and keen to try strap-on sex as she was, this was too much. No, it was much too much, much too soon.

If ever there was a time to act, it was now.

Fortunately Gloria was serving customers elsewhere. Conscious Freddie was still on the box, by now assuring everybody We Will Rock You, Heather tried to strike a serious note.

'Listen to me, Viola. I mean it; those two are nice, sure they are, but they aren't the sort you should be mixing with. When they talk about four-in-a-bed, they aren't joking.'

'I know they aren't, although I believe they prefer threes. I've heard quite graphic descriptions of your nights with the pair of them.'

Heather rolled her eyes in despair. 'And you're not shocked or appalled?'

'Of course I'm not. If anything I'm intrigued. Blindfolds sound like such fun.'

Now it was Heather's turn to fan herself like an old-fashioned, fainting lady.

'Viola,' she said as sternly as she could, 'you're not ready for those two. Please promise me to keep your distance.'

'Too late,' said Viola, smirking. 'You're too late by far.'