A Twisted Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane nervously knocked on Charles' door, her heart thudding in her chest. When he opened the door, she saw that he was shirtless. Charles had an unkempt, disheveled appearance, and a disgusting smell emanating from his body. His eyes were sunken, his hair was greasy, and he had a scowl on his face that made Jane's skin crawl. He had a look in his eyes that made her uneasy. She knew that she was in a dangerous situation, and she could feel the fear and dread building up inside of her. He raised an eyebrow at her and said, "Bob just called me and told me you were coming over here to tell me something. Make it quick!"

Jane swallowed and said, "I, uh, I wanted to apologize for this morning. I was wrong, and I'm sorry. I know you were just trying to be a good neighbor and help Bib make sure I was ok."

Charles nodded slowly and said, "Apology accepted. But, I'm not sure why you're here. Do you want something else?"

Jane blushed and said, "Bob, uh, Bob said that I should come here and, uh, I should uh, make it up to you?" Her voice trembled as she said it.

Charles smiled, and said, "Well fuck, that's a generous offer. Bring your fine ass on in here and let's see what we can do."

He stepped aside and waved her in. Jane hesitantly stepped into the living room, her heart pounding. Charles closed and locked the door behind her and they both knew that there was no turning back.

Jane nervously entered Charles' house, her heart pounding in her chest. She felt the shame of her husband's humiliation wash over her, but she knew this was all wrong.

Charles followed her into his cluttered and dirty living room. There was a single recliner chair, a TV tray with a steaming TV dinner on it and a small television in the corner on a cheap table. She noticed an old VCR machine on the floor next to the TV. It looked like she had interrupted Charles' dinner. Jane saw that there was a movie paused on the televison that looked like something from the 1970's.

"Strip for me," Charles said, his voice low and demanding, not making any offer of hospitality. "Take off those clothes and throw them over there in the corner. You won't be needing them."

Jane swallowed hard, feeling her face flush with embarrassment.

"I dont know if that is what I had in mind, Charles," she said apprehensively.

"Well, you better stop talking back and strip, or I'm going to make sure Bob knows how disappointed I am in your attempt to apologize to his and my standards. Take off them clothes now," Charles said in a raised voice.

Jane felt like sje was in personal danger. She had no way to call for help and she knew Bob was probably into whatever Charles was planning. Bob wouldn't be showing up to safe her from Charles. She was on her own, locked in Charles's house.

With no other option she slowly began to remove her clothes, trembling as she exposed her skin. Charles stared at her while she removed each article of clothing.

"Nice! Nice! Fuckin' Nice," Charles said over and over as she exposed her body to him one piece at a time.

She hesitated when all she had left were her panties. They symbolized her last bit if modesty and control.

"Come on. Let's get those squirrel covers off," Charles pushed.

Jane looped the thin waist straps around her thumbs and began to push her last bit of modesty down, but she again hesitated and looked up at Charles with pleading eyes.

"Girl, you better strip those panties off right now before I rip them off of you. You gonna lose them one way or another, so you might as damn well make it easy on yourself. Damn, my fuckin' dinner is getting cold," he threatened.

Jane lowered her eyes to the ground and decided it wasn't worth it at this point to stand in the way of what she knew was going to eventually happen. She slowly pushed the straps over her hips and down her legs. Charles watched as she bent over to pull each foot out of her panties. When she was completely naked, she looked up into Charles' eyes, her own filled with shame and fear.

"Go ahead an flick them over into the corner and come over here," he said, and Jane obeyed, walking slowly towards him. She stopped just in front of him, feeling his eyes roam over her body. He reached out and touched her cheek, and she shivered at his cold touch.

"You will do whatever I say," he said, tracing a finger along her collarbone. "You will do whatever I want, whenever I want. Is that clear?"

Jane nodded, her heart in her throat. "Yes," she whispered. "I understand."

"I'm having dinner and watching a classic movie from my porn collection. You wait right there while I finish my dinner," commanded Charles.

Jane watched as Charles sat in his old, filthy recliner and slid his microwave dinner closer to him.

"Have you seen this one? I bet Bob would like it," said Charles.

Jane looked at the television and didn't see anything she recognized. She shook her head slowly, keenly aware of her nakedness.

"Now where are my manners? There's no need for you to stand in the center of the room the whole time while I eat my dinner. Come sit over here on the floor next to my chair," he said. "I had a little bitch mutt that would sit right next to me while I ate. That bitch would never beg for food though. She was as well trained a dog as I ever saw. County made me put her down when she bit a kid in the park."

Jane looked at the ugly, shag carpet that probably hadn't been cleaned in years. She slowly walked over and knelt next to Charles's recliner.

"So now I'm Charles's bitch," she thought.

"You know, Jane. You got a real nice look about you. I can't believe my luck. I've had plenty of fantasies about fucking girls like you but I never thought I'd have a chance with a piece of ass of your quality. Your husband is one generous man," he said as he shoved a bite of chicken fried steak into his disgusting mouth. "I guess you've never seen this movie before. It's a classic! It's about a guy that fucks his mom and sister. I mean, he fucks some other girls too, but the best part is when he fucks his mom and sister. Let me fast forward to the part with his sister! You'll love it. He doesn't fuck his mom until the end of the movie though. We can watch that part some other time."

Charles fast forwarded the old VCR tape and I could see quick images of the guy in the film fucking various women. Charles stopped the movie on a scene where the guy was in a hottub with two naked girls. The girls tits sat just above the water in the hottub.

"You see that guy. He is the son and brother. The girl with the strawberry blonde hair and the medium sized tits....that's his sister. The other girl is just a friend if hers. She's got some big knockers like you but her face ain't quite there," explained Charles. "I mean, I wouldn't not fuck her given the chance."

Jane watched as the story progressed. To her surprise, the guy stood up and revealed that he was also naked in the hottub. The guy had a huge cock that was not yet erect.

"Your brother has a big cock," said the giggling friend. The acting wasn't good at all.

"I guess so. He's always trying to get me to touch it," said the sister.

"You should both touch it," said the guy, his cock starting to twitch as he stood knee deep in the hot tub in front of his sister and her friend.

The friend giggled, grabbed the sister by the hand and pulled her across the hot tub to just in front of the brother's growing member.

"Come on, let's suck his cock," the friend said while smiling at the sister and reaching out to grab the brother's cock. Slowly, the girls each took turns stroking the brother's cock and playing with his balls until the friend pushed the sister's mouth onto her brother's large mushroom head. The sister then went on autopilot as the cock sucking whore she was. She licked, sucked, gagged, and stroked her brother's penis while the brother and friend watched with growing smiles on their faces.

Jane was disgusted as she watched the raunchy display. She couldn't imagine that watching a guy get a blowjob from his sister could be a real turn on for anyone!

"I'm done with my dinner. You take the tray into the kitchen over there and put it in the trashcan. Do it slow so I can watch your fine ass walk away," instructed Charles.

Jane stood, slowly grabbed the tray and turned, looking for the door to the kitchen.

Charles slapped her on her bare ass and pointed to the door to the right of the television. "It's right through that door, baby."

Jane slowly crossed the room past the television. Before she entered the kitchen she saw the sister and friend both licking on the brother's shaft. Charles' kitchen was a full on wreck. There were dirty dishes everywhere and the smell of rotten food and mold filled Jane's nostrils. She found the overflowing trashcan and balanced the TV dinner plate on the top of the pile. Her feet felt the build up of dirt and grime on the brown linoleum floor. She had a full body shiver of revulsion course through her body.

When she returned to the loving room, Charles padded his lap. "Come sit that pretty little ass on my lap while we enjoy this fine movie. He's about to fuck his sister! You don't want to miss that."

She walked over the Charles and sat on his lap. Charles was engrossed in the movie and she sat like a stone statue waiting to see what Charles would do next.

"Ok, here is the good part! While you were in the kitchen cleaning up, they all went inside to fuck on the couch."

Jane watched the TV as the sister laid back on the couch and spread her legs for her brother. She had a thick 70's bush that was still damp from either the hot tub or her natural arousal juices. Her brother stood over her with his huge, now rock hard, cock bobbing free. The sister slid her hand between her legs and massaged her clit, opening her legs a bit wider for everyone to see. The thick bush if strawberry blonde curls poked out between her fingers. The friend said "Fuck her. Fuck your sister!" The guy stood there and began to stroke his cock slowly and licking his lips in anticipation.

Jane felt Charles's hairy arm wrap around her stomach just below her breasts. Charles pulled Jane back against his bare chest and he placed his other hand low on her belly.

"He's going to fuck his own sister," he said with excitement in his voice. "Watch! This is the best part."

In a very unwanted embrace Jane watched the movie unfold as the brother crawled onto the couch and positioned himself between his sister's legs. Charles palmed Jane's breast as the guy positioned the head of his cock at the opening to his sister's pussy.

The sister reached down and guided her brother's cock into her pussy. The brother began to piston in and out of his sister's hairy twat while the friend sat beside the couch and watched in amazement.

Charles pulled Jane hard against him as they watched the siblings fuck on the small TV. Jane's body was as tense as it could be. She expected Charles's hand to slide down between her legs at any moment. She was at his mercy.

"I've never seen a sister fuck her brother before," exclaimed the friend as the brother started to really pound his sister.

The sister held on tight to her breasts as they bounced on her chest from the force of the pounding her hairy pussy was taking. "I'm...not...fucking...him. He...is...fucking...me." she yelled breathlessly, saying each syllable separately each time her brother slammed into her.

Jane was fixated on the images. She had never seen anything so raw. Charles continued to caress Jane's breast while he enjoyed his porn.

When the brother had abused his sister's pussy long enough he unsheathed his massive tool and laid it up on her stomach. Instinctively, the sister grabbed his cock and stroked it while the brother shot ropes of gooey cum onto his sister's tits, stomach, and hairy snatch.

Jane could have never guessed what would happen next in the movie. The brother moved back down between his sister's messy cunt and inserted his cum covered cock into her pussy. He continued to pound into her as she had one final orgasm. The brother grunted and breathed hard as he fucked her. He then collapsed on top of his sister and left himself inside her while he breathed heavily after their marathon fuck fest.

Charles removed his hand from Jane's belly and found the remote control on the arm of the chair. He paused the movie just as the camera showed a close up of the brother's cock half way inside his sister's pussy with a clear ring of cum around where they were still attached. The brother's cock was slick with their combined juices and looked like a large slug inserted in a red and hairy pussy.

"Now if that don't make you horny, nothin' will! Did you see how he kept fucking her after he had cum. That's some real love right there, going back for more after he had already dumped his load," said Charles in an amusing tone. "Ok, it's about time we got on with you making things right."

Charles slapped Jane on her thigh and gave her breast a hard squeeze. "Ok, get off me and go get in the bed."

Jane stood up and nervously looked around, not knowing what to do. Charles noticed her confusion and said in a soft voice, "The bedroom is down the hall. Now take your fine ass and get in the bed and wait for me," he said in a husky voice. Charles slapped her on her bare ass as she turned and looked down the dark hallway.

Jane slowly made her way into Charles' bedroom, feeling a deep sense of dread. The room was small and sparsely furnished, with only a mattress on the floor and a few worn blankets. The smell of mildew and stale cigarette smoke filled the air. Jane felt a wave of nausea as she looked at the mattress, knowing what was about to happen.

She slowly made her way to the bed and stood there for a moment, trying to steel her nerves. She could hear Charles' voice in her head, telling her to get her fine ass in the bed.

Jane crawled onto the bed, feeling the rough fabric of the blankets against her skin. She felt exposed and vulnerable, and the thought of Charles entering the room filled her with terror. She lay there in silence, her heart pounding, waiting for Charles to arrive.

When he entered the room, she wanted to scream and run away, but instead she stayed frozen in place, her body trembling with fear. Charles stood at the foot of the bed casually rubbing his crotch through his gray sweat pants. He casually dug in his nose with his other hand, pulled a crusty booger out of his nostril, inspected it, and flicked it randomly across the room. Charles turned his attention back to Jane and smiled.

"You don't need to get under them covers. We don't need them for what we're about to do. If you're cold, I'll be sure to warm you up." Charles gripped the covers and ripped them off the bed leaving Jane naked and on her back exposed to this monster. Charles' smile widened when he took in the sight that lay before him.

"Hot damn, baby. Whew, you're fine as hell. I'm gonna enjoy the fuck out if this," Charles exclaimed.

Jane felt her stomach turn in revulsion as Charles climbed onto the bed next to her. His body was covered in a thin layer of sweat, and she could smell the stench of cigarettes and alcohol on his breath. He was overweight, and his stomach protruded over his waistband. His skin was pale and blemished, and he had a thick layer of hair on his chest and back. This was in stark contrast to what she was normally exposed to with Bob's athletic and well groomed body.

Charles grabbed Jane's wrists and pinned them above her head, then he leaned in close and said, "It's time you learn't a lesson for not giving in to me when I wanted it." Jane's heart began to race as she felt Charles' body press against her own. Charles's hairy belly pressed hard against her rib cage as he leaned into her. He began to kiss her neck and run his hands over her body, and she felt her skin crawl with disgust. He moved his hands up to her exposed breasts, and Jane felt her body tense up in response.

Charles then slid his hand down her stomach and between her legs, and Jane gasped in shock. Jane shuddered at the feel of his rough hand on her delicate skin. He clearly enjoyed the power he had over her, as evidenced by the grin spreading across his face. She closed her eyes, trying to block out the image of this disgusting man as he explored her body. Though she wanted to resist, she knew she had to obey in order to fulfill her husband's fantasy.

Jane pushed her legs together as Charles moved his fingers over her sensitive flesh, trying to get her to respond. She resisted the urge to pull away as Charles' touch became more and more invasive. His fingers probe her innermost depths, provoking a deep shudder of fear in Jane. She knew she should stop him, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Instead, she laid there feeling helpless and exposed, as Charles continues to use her body for his own pleasure.

Charles moved his fingers in and out of her, faster and harder. "You're gonna come for me, baby. I'm gonna make sure you come harder than you ever have before. You're gonna be begging for more."

Charles pulled her closer, so close that she could feel his breath on her face. He looked into her eyes, as if he was searching for something.

"Shh," he said softly, almost in a whisper as his finger slid in and out of her slit. "It's alright. I'll make sure you enjoy this."

Jane shook her head no, trembled with fear as Charles manhandled her. She let out a sob and closed her eyes, not wanting to look at Charles. She felt him press his body against hers and felt the coldness of his body against her soft skin. His hands moved over her body, exploring her curves and tracing her contours with a roughness that made her shudder.

Charles loomed over her, taking in her nakedness tracing the shape of her breasts. "Look at you," he said, his voice husky with desire. "Your body is perfect. I'm a lucky man to have a dumbass neighbor like Bob!" Charles continued to explore her body as he talked. "With a face and body like this, I bet you never had to work for anything a day in your life. You just flash that million dollar smile or lean over a little too far and let whoever look down your shirt, and I bet you get whatever you want."

He ran his hands over her hips, his fingers digging into her flesh as he spoke. "Your ass is so tight and round." His lips moved down to her stomach and he kissed her softly, sending shivers of disgust through her spine.

His mouth trailed lower still, and he looked up at her with a smirk as he ran his tongue over her inner thigh. Jane watched as Charles stared intently at her exposed pussy. He slowly pulled her legs apart opening her up fully for his inspection. "Your pussy is as dry as the Sahara. Your gonna need some lube down here or this could get painful," he murmured, his breath hot against her skin. Charles lapped at her slit a couple times. "I could just eat you up. This is grade A twat!"

Jane felt a wave of shame wash over her. She wanted to scream, to tell him to stop, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Instead, she remained silent, feeling powerless as Charles continued his perverse exploration of her body. He licked and sucked her pussy until she felt like she was about to pass out from the humiliation. Each time she attempted to close her legs, Charles would force them apart. His tongue dipped in and out, exploring her lips and clit. Charles liked to grab her pussy and pinch the lips together between his sucking and licking fits.

Once Charles had satisfied himself that Jane's pussy was wet and sloppy enough, he stood up and moved to the end of the bed. Jane gasped as Charles removed his sweat pants, revealing his small, diamond hard cock. She felt a wave of revulsion as she looked at it, and Charles seemed to be enjoying her discomfort.

Charles's cock was the smallest she had ever seen. It barely extended past the forest of curly black hair and fat that attempted to swallow it. His uncircumcised cock disappeared into his body when he bent over to remove his pants. He leaned back, pushing his cock out towards her. Bob's cock was at least eight inches long and was absolutely beautiful as compared to other cocks she had seen. The contrast with Charles's cock was shocking.