A Twisted Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You thought you were too good for me, didn't you?" Charles said, his voice low and menacing. "You might be, but that don't matter tonight."

Jane felt another surge of fear wash over her, and she tried to keep her breathing steady. She had no idea what she was supposed to do, and she was terrified of what Charles might do next.

He slowly ran his hands over his body and laughed wickedly as she shuddered in revulsion. His hands moved over his tiny cock, caressing it slowly and deliberately, as if to taunt her. Jane felt tears streaming down her face as she watched him, wishing the ground would swallow her up.

"Do you like what you see, Jane?" he asked, a cruel smile playing on his lips. "Do you want to feel my cock inside of you?"

Jane shook her head, unable to speak or move. Charles laughed again, a deep, throaty sound that echoed through the room. He pulled back on his foreskin exposing the head of his cock.

"I think you do," he said, moving himself on top of her. "You will give yourself to me, Jane. It's the only way Bob will forgive you for embarrassing him."

He leaned in, his lips inches from hers.

"Say yes, Jane." he whispered.

Jane said nothing, her body shaking with fear and humiliation. Charles laughed again.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you, " he said as he played with his cock. "Let me hear it so you can tell Bob you begged for me to use your body. Tell me what you want me to do to you and it better be nasty!"

Jane shuddered as Charles' hands pawed at her breasts. His rough fingers squeezed and pinched her nipples with a ferocity that made her gasp in pain. His touch seemed to burn her skin, and a feeling of revulsion filled her as she felt his breath on her neck.

"Come on, baby," Charles said in a low voice, his eyes glinting with a perverse pleasure. "You know you like it when I play with your titties."

Charles chanted:

"When I was a baby I was suckin' on titties. Now that I'm older still suckin' on titties. Different titties- but titties nonetheless. First thing I do when a girl I undress."

Jane felt her stomach lurch as Charles roughly grabbed her breasts, squeezing them with a force that almost made her cry out. His fingers moved to her nipples, tugging and twisting them, and Jane felt her skin crawl in disgust.

"You like it when I play with your tits, don't you?" Charles asked, his voice dripping with a cruel pleasure.

Jane could only whimper in response, her beautiful and delicate body trembling with revulsion as Charles continued to fondle her. His hands moved down to her chest, his fingers tracing the outline of her breasts as he squeezed them with a force that made her gasp in pain.

"Tell me you want to be my little bitch. Tell me to use your hot body anyway I want," Charles demanded. Charles slapped her breast with each command.

Jane closed her eyes, forcing her mouth to utter the words. "I'm your hot little fuck bitch. My body is yours to use anyway you want."

"Oh fuck yeah! That's a good girl. What do you want me to do to you," Charles asked as he pulled hard on her nipples.

"I....want....you....to....."

"Spit it out bitch...."

"I want you to titty fuck me with your big cock!" Jane screamed.

"Oh yeah, and then what?" nudged Charles.

"And then I want....you....to....fuck my hot little pussy," Jane whimpered, turning her head to the side away from Charles's face.

"Damn, Jane. Thank you for asking so nicely. You have such beautiful, big milkers...I dont mind if I do," Charles said, licking his lips as his gaze moved over her body. "I can't wait to fuck 'em."

With that, Charles crawled on top of Jane and straddled her stomach. He leaned forward, pushing his cock between her breasts. Jane felt her skin crawl as Charles began to thrust against her, his hips gyrating against her flesh as he moved. He grunted with pleasure as he continued to thrust, his hands roughly gripping Jane's breasts as he moved.

Jane felt her stomach turn as Charles thrust against her, his balls rubbing against her flesh. She wanted to scream, to push him away, but she was too scared to move. All she could do was lay there, her body trembling with revulsion as Charles moved against her.

Jane felt sick to her stomach as Charles continued to thrust this cock between her breasts. All she could do was lay there in horror, feeling the cold skin of Charles' anatomy against her own.

Charles looked her in the eyes, his face a mixture of pleasure and smugness. "You like it, don't you?" he said.

Jane shook her head, unable to speak.

"Come on," he said, "you know you do. You've been wanting this for a long time. I can see it in your eyes."

Jane finally found her voice and cried out, "Yes, daddy. Fuck these big fucking titties."

Charles laughed and said, "Daddy? You hot, little bitch! I knew you wanted it."

He kept thrusting, and Jane felt her body shaking and tears streaming down her face. She knew she could not fight it, and she eventually stopped struggling and lay still, letting Charles have his way with her.

"I want you to push your jugs together," Charles said. His voice was cold and commanding.

Jane hesitated, her heart pounding in her chest. She could feel her face flush with humiliation, and she was filled with dread.

"Do it now," Charles said, slapping her on her thigh.

Still trembling, Jane forced her hands up to her chest and pushed her breasts together. She felt a wave of embarrassment wash over her as Charles stared at her.

"Good girl," he said, running his hand through her hair.

Charles continued thrusting his hips, pushing his small penis in and out of her cleavage. Jane felt an intense mixture of disgust and humiliation as he continued to fuck her tits.

After a few minutes, Jane felt her stomach turn as Charles leaned forward, his small cock just inches away from her face. She could feel the disgust radiating off of him as he spoke.

"You know, I never thought I'd get to fuck a woman as beautiful as you," he said with a sinister smirk as he ran his fingers through her blonde hair.

Jane felt an urge to vomit, but she knew she had to stay put. Bob had ordered her to do this, and she had to obey. Charles moved closer and placed his cock against her lips. "Suck it, baby," he said in a low voice.

Jane felt a wave of repulsion wash over her, but she forced herself to do as she was told. She tentatively opened her mouth and began to suck on the small, disgusting cock in front of her. Charles's cock head was buried deep in his foreskin and Jane could feel the little head under the flesh as she moved her tongue around his member.

Charles moaned in pleasure and grabbed a handful of her hair on the back of her head, thrusting himself deeper into her mouth. Jane wanted to scream, but she kept her mouth shut and kept sucking, determined to do what Bob had asked of her.

Jane felt the revolting sensation of Charles' small cock against her lips and tongue. She was disgusted and felt her stomach turn as she felt its slimy texture in her mouth. Charles' breathing got heavier and he moaned, pushing himself deeper into her mouth. Her eyes watered from the effort of trying to take it all in, and she felt her throat constrict.

Charles then started to grind against her mouth, pushing himself harder and deeper as he moved. He grabbed onto the back of her head and started to thrust faster, his breathing getting more and more labored. Her face was buried in the thick hair around his cock. A sour, musk smell filled her nostrils as Charles ground her face into his crotch.

"Ohhh, Jane, you're so good," Charles said. "You're such a slut, I can't believe it. Use that tongue of yours!"

Jane felt her mouth fill with saliva as Charles continued to thrust. She wanted to scream, to push him away, but she was too scared to do anything. She was completely at Charles' mercy.

Jane once again retreated into her role as the dirty whore - Charles's bitch. She somehow felt different when she imagine herself not as Jane but as being a trashy slut. She felt the stress and anguish of her current predicament fall away. Jane new she had to embrace this role if she was going to psychology survive this encounter with Charles. She had to become someone other than herself.

As Charles pushed his cock in and out if her throat, Jane remembered a porn movie she had watched as a joke with her friends in college. The porn star in that movie was giving a guy with a massive cock a blow job. The girl made sounds as the cock went in and out of her mouth.

Jane began to make the same sounds, "Guk, guk, guk, guk". Everytime Charles pushed his cock into the back of her mouth she would make the "guk" sound with her throat.

Charles stopped and Jane gasped for air. "You like having my dick tickle your throat, don't you Jane!"

"Umm Hmmm," Jane said as she gasped in some air before Charles continued his assault on her mouth.

His hands continued to explore her body while he fucked her mouth. Jane felt her body tense up as Charles roughly pushed his fingers into her, spreading her slit and pressing down hard on her clit. His fingers were calloused and rough. As he straddled her face, he spoke in a low, lecherous voice.

"You're a naughty girl, Jane. You thought you could get away with denying me my pleasure? Not today. I'm gonna show you what it means to really please a man."

He continued to push his fingers inside her, and she whimpered in pain and disgust. She could feel her pussy pulsing with each movement of his fingers, and her body began to shiver. He moved his fingers around her clit and around her pussy lips, and she could feel her bush being tickled with his fingertips.

Jane's mouth was still serving Charles's cock so she attempted to say, "Uh huh, daddy. Uh huh"! All that came out was "Uh Uh haha uh uh."

Charles grinned as he looked down at her. "See, Jane? I told you it wouldn't be so bad. You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Jane tried to fight back the tears that were stinging her eyes, but she nodded thinking of her new persona. She knew there was no way to stop this, and she just had to accept it. Charles seemed to take her nod as an invitation, and he increased the intensity of his fingers, thrusting deep inside her and making her gasp in pain.

Finally, Charles stopped and pulled his fingers out of her. He looked down at her with a satisfied smirk and said, "It looks like you're ready for me now. I can't wait to show you what a real man can do."

Charles licked his fingers eagerly as he pulled them out of Jane, savoring the taste of her sweet, musky wetness. He moaned in delight as he rolled the taste around his tongue, and he closed his eyes in pleasure. He could feel the warmth of her body radiating through his fingers, and he felt a surge of desire course through him. He licked his lips in anticipation of tasting her again, and he smiled as he felt her shudder beneath him.

Jane felt a wave of disgust as Charles leaned in and sniffed his fingers. "Mmm," he murmured, eyes closed in pleasure. "You smell so sweet Jane. Like fresh picked flowers on a warm summer day."

Charles pulled his cock from Jane's mouth and leaned in close to her face.

"Have you ever tasted your own pussy, Jane," he asked with a twinkle in his eye.

Jane slowly shook her head no and opened her mouth slowly. She knew what Charles had in mind. Charles laughed as he inserted his fingers into her mouth. She could taste the salty-sweetness of her own juices and felt her stomach turn. Charles smiled at her, his eyes glinting with a twisted pleasure. Charles pulled his fingers out of her mouth.

"So, how does your pussy taste," he inquired.

"It tastes like sex. It tastes like desire. It tastes like I'm ready to fuck!" she said in her alter ego's slut voice.

"You see, Jane," he said, his voice low and taunting. "I knew you'd come around eventually. You may not admit it, but you like it. You want it. You want me."

"Charles, I want you to fuck my sweet little pussy with your big cock," Jane begged.

Jane felt the weight of Charles' body pressing down on her as he slowly lowered himself from straddling her head to laying on top of her. She could feel his erect cock pressing against her inner thigh, and the smell of his sweat was overwhelming.

Jane felt her body tense up as Charles began to thrust his hips against hers. She wanted to scream, to push him away, but she was too afraid. She felt completely powerless as Charles continued to ravage her body.

"Now, let's see how much of a slut you can be," he continued. Charles pushing her legs apart and put her ankles on his sholders. He slowly ran the tip of his cock up and down the entrance to Jane's pussy, teasing her with its presence. The sensation of his hardness against her delicate skin sent a shiver of revulsion through her body, but Charles continued to rub himself against her as if he was enjoying her discomfort. He smiled down at her, his eyes glinting with a sinister pleasure, as he whispered in her ear, "Are you ready for me?"

"I'm ready for your big cock, daddy," she said.

He entering her with a force that made her gasp. His breath coming in ragged gasps as he moved faster and faster. Jane felt her body tense with fear, her mind screaming in protest as Charles continued his relentless assault. Charles thrust into her with a brutal intensity,

"Please," she begged him, her voice trembling. "Please, be gentle."

Charles then grabbed onto her hair and pulled her head back, pushing himself deeper into her. He then started to move faster, his breathing becoming more erratic as he neared climax.

"Ohhh, Jane, you're so fucking tight," Charles said. "I'm going to come inside you"

Jane lay beneath Charles, feeling his large, heavy body pressing down on her as he thrust inside of her. She felt nothing--his small cock was too insignificant to cause any pleasure, and all she felt was pain.

"Talk to me, Jane. Tell me how it feels to be fucked by a real man," grunted Charles as he ducked her.

Jane realized she had to give in to make this ordeal as fast as possible. She took a deep breath and imagined herself in control.

"Daddy! Oh yeah! Oh yeah, Oh yeah! Your cock feels so good in my tight pussy! Your fuck me so much better than my husband!" she yelled in her best high pitched porn star voice. She was doing her best acting.

Jane felt tears streaming down her face even as she acted like a common whore. Charles continued to thrust into her. She wanted to scream, but all she could do was lay there, motionless, as Charles took whatever pleasure he wanted from her. Jane's inner walls grasped Charles' cock like a vice while he rutted inside her.

"Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh, yeah. Right there, oh yeah. You're breaking me open!" she sceamed as recounted the porn star's actions from years ago.

Charles doubled his efforts. The sweat on his head forehead made its way to the tip of his nose and dropped onto Jane's body with every thrust. Charles grunted like a wild animal, "Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh" every time he bottomed out inside Jane.

With a loud grunt, Charles released himself inside of Jane. Charles eyes rolled back in his head as he pushed hard into her, willing every drop of his seed into her womb.

"Oh yeah, daddy! You fucking filled my pussy with your spunk!" she said as she felt his still-throbbing member inside her. Jane felt a wave of relief as he rolled off of her.

As his cum leaked out of Jane's pussy, Charles dug his fingers into her, covering his fingers with his spunk. He showed her his sticking fingers and then forced her to taste the cum that was now stringing between his fingers. Jane felt violated and disgusted, her body shuddering as she tried to push him away.

She lay there, panting, her body aching from the intensity of their encounter. She felt dirty and used, but she also felt relieved. She had done what Bob asked of her, and she had survived.

Charles stepped away from her, reaching for his clothes as he said, "Your husband wanted this. I hope you both got what you needed from it. Take that cream pie back to him and let him have a taste."

With that, he left the room, leaving Jane alone in the darkness, her heart pounding and tears streaming down her cheeks. Jane heard the television turn on in the living room.

She felt her stomach turn as she looked down at her body; globs of his cum still dripping from her pussy. She felt a sense of shame and humiliation wash over her as she realized what she had just done.

"This isn't right," she whispered to herself, her voice trembling with fear and anger.

She slowly got out of the bed, her body still shaking. She slowly made her way to the living room to retrieve her clothes that were still crumpled up in a pile in the corner of the room. As she got dressed, Charles called Bob on the phone while half way watching her and half way watching the guy fuck his mom on the television.

She quickly finished getting dressed, Charles' cum still running down her legs. Her mind racing with questions and confusion. She decided to confront Bob and demand an explanation for why he had asked her to do this.

"She's got her knickers back on now, but i think they might be ruined. She's filling them panties with my spunk right now. Be sure to clean her up when she gets home......Yeah, she can come over any time she wants. Yep...Ok.... Well, I want to tell you one more thing before I let you go. You got to be the dumbest son of a bitch in the world to want a guy like me to fuck your wife. I'm happy to do it because I'm sure she isn't getting what she needs from you. Jane's a freak, no matter what you think or what she does with you. Yeah, I had her begging for me to fuck her. She even wanted me to fuck that pretty little asshole of hers. I'll pop that cherry at some point. Anyway, happy to fuck her anytime, you stupid cock sucker!". Then Charles hung up on Bob.

Before Jane left she turned to face Charles one last time.

"Daddy, I want you to know that when I'm with you, my name is no longer Jane. Jane is Bob's wife and she fucking hates you. When you and I are together, my name is Jessica and I'm your little cum dumpster. Never call me Jane again. I'm Jessica."

"Ok....Jessica. I have an assignment for you. As you lay in the bed tonight next to your sissy husband, I want you to finger yourself and think about what you want me to do to you the next time we fuck.," directed Charles.

"Ok, daddy," agreed Jessica.

Jessica turned and walked out of the front door of Charles's house, feeling his seed leak out into her panties as she took the walk back to her husband.

------------------

When she arrived home and saw Bob waiting for her on their couch. She could tell he was wanting to hear about what happened with Charles.

"So, I heard from Charles that you had a great time with him. I want to know everything. I also heard that you have something for me," Bob said enthusiastically.

"I went to Charles' house and he told me to strip for him," she said, her voice shaking slightly. Bob's face was beaming.

"First, he made me wstch some old 70's porn video where a guy fucked his sister. It was totally disgusting! Next, he made me get in hus bed and then he started talking about how he never thought he would get to fuck a woman as beautiful as me. Then he took off his pants and started teasing me with his cock," Jane continued, feeling tears welling up in her eyes.

"He titty fucked me and then he put his cock in my face and told me to suck it," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "And then he started playing rough with my breasts and I was so disgusted and revulsed by his touch. He tit-fucked me and then licked his fingers that were wet with my pussy juice."

Jane paused, her voice catching in her throat.

"He forced himself between my legs and rubbed his cock against my pussy lips. He fucked me and came inside me. He ate his own cum from my pussy and then he kissed me, making me taste his cum," she said, her voice trembling with emotion.