A Twisted Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob's face was a mix of shame and arousal, but he said nothing.

Bob became aware of the cum dripping down her legs. Jane tried to avoid Bob's gaze, but he looked her straight in the eye and said, "Let me see Charles's pussy."

Jane blushed and slowly began to take off her clothes, starting with her shirt and then her pants. When she was down to her underwear, she hesitated, feeling too embarrassed to expose herself to Bob.

Bob, however, wasn't having any of her shyness. He got up from the couch and walked over to Jane, pushing her underwear down and revealing her cum-filled pussy.

Bob's face lit up with delight as he took in the sight. He ran his hands over Jane's body and said, "Look at you...you're so beautiful, even with all that disgusting man's cum dripping from you."

Bob knelt down and Jane felt a chill run down her spine as Bob slowly licked the cum from her pussy and her inner thighs. She was embarrassed and ashamed that he was seeing her in such a state, but at the same time, she could feel Jessica becoming aroused. Bob licked the drops of cum from the crotch of her underwear, slowly savoring the taste of Charles's seed.

"You liked it, didn't you?" Bob asked, his voice soft and gentle.

"I...I don't know," Jane replied, feeling the heat rising to her cheeks.

"It's okay," Bob said, his voice still soft. "I understand. Charles was a disgusting pig, but sometimes it can be exciting to let go like that."

Jane felt her heart flutter as Bob continued to lick her pussy. She felt embarrassed and ashamed, but also strangely aroused. She put her hand on the back of Bob's head and pushed his face hard against her pussy. Bob licked and sucked until all evidence of Charles' conquest was gone.

Bob stood up and walked over to the phone and called Charles. Jane was horrified as Bob thanked Charles on the phone for the pleasure he had given her. She felt violated and degraded, but she had to put on a brave face and listen to Bob's words.

"Charles, I can't thank you enough," Bob said. "You have my permission to come over and use Jane anytime you want. She's all yours."

Jane felt a chill run down her spine as Bob said these words. She wanted to scream and run away, but she knew that she had no choice but to obey. She looked up at Bob and saw a smug look on his face. She knew that he was enjoying this and she felt sick to her stomach.

Charles replied with a chuckle, "Thanks for the offer, Bob. I'll most certainly take you up on it. How did you like that present I sent for you between your wife's legs?"

"It was delicious!," Bob said. "I was greedy and ate it all myself. I didn't share any with Jane."

Jane sat in stunned silence as Bob thanked Charles over the phone for fucking her. She felt violated, humiliated, and disgusted all at once. She was still in shock as Bob hung up the phone and turned to her with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"So, what do you think? Charles can have free use of you whenever he wants," he said, as if he had just offered her a great gift.

Jane could barely bring herself to speak. "You can't be serious," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Bob smiled wider, his pleasure evident. "I am. Charles will be coming over whenever he pleases, and you'll be his for the taking. You'll do whatever he wants, and you'll enjoy it."

Jane felt sick to her stomach, but she knew there was no point in arguing. She had no choice but to accept her fate. She sighed and nodded her head, not trusting herself to speak. Deep inside her she felt Jessica smile.

Bob patted her on the shoulder and gave her a satisfied smirk. "Good girl," he said. "You should be thankful I'm so generous."

Jane could only nod her head in agreement, too emotionally exhausted to argue. She had been violated and degraded, and now she was being given away like a toy to a man she despised. She wondered how her life had come to this.

Bob pulled a small test tube from his pocket and put it at the base of her slit. "I want to collect some of Charles' cum as a memento," he said. Bob massaged on Jane's pussy lips until a hidden drop of semen was coaxed out of her and into the tube. Bob labeled the tube "A reminder of our love" and gave it to Jane. Deep inside Jane, Jessica's consciousness stirred with excitement.

Later that night, as she laid in the bed next to Bob, she remebered the task Charles had assigned to Jessica. She heard soft snoring from Bob as her hand slid down between her legs and found her pussy. Jessica smiled as she slowly rubbed her sensitive clit and thought about how Charles had used her. Her hand quickened its pace as she pleasured herself. She imagined what it would be like to ride on top of Charles's tiny cock, watching his hairly belly bounce up and down as she ground her pussy into his hairy bush. Jessica's fingers dipped into her slit and her other hand found her nipples as she continued to pleasure herself. As she came, she imagined Charles's gooey cum inside her and the millions of sperm that were right now searching for her eggs. She arched her back as the orgasm hit her and she slowly relaxed her body as it subsided. Before she drifted off to sleep, Jessica sucked her juices off her fingers and looked forward to what Charles had in store for her tomorrow.

Jane shuttered in disgust as tears ran down her face.