A Typical Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haaaah~"

By the time her bladder was finally empty, it was like a hurricane had passed through the kitchen. Jason was left hilted to his mom's schlong, trickles of cum and piss dribbling from his maw that remained open even after the pressurized geyser had turned into a small stream. His belly was swollen to an unbelievable degree, filled with nothing but his own mother's fresh pee and snotty spunk.

PLOP!

As if he'd fulfilled his purpose, the Dragon's arms were soon let go, and he was finally allowed to fall off of his mother's slowly softening member, to where he landed like a wet rag within the large puddle of rancid liquid with a splash! His entire form was soaked down to the last scale while the impact had caused large spurts of the frothy swill to gush out of both his ends. He was truly like a used object discarded after exceeding his worth.

One would think that the raunchy escapade would come to an end at this point, however if it wasn't clear by now, these two certainly were no regular mother and son pair.

"Might as well, since you're on toilet duty now."

Jason barely reacted when he felt a large shadow loom over his head. The disoriented Dragon weakly flopped over onto his back just in time to look up and see his mother's fat ass hovering over his face, right before it descended it high speed!

"W-mgghh!"

His ability to speak was quickly lost just as he'd regained it as his mom's puffy anus suddenly filled his toothy maw! The Dragoness dropped her entire weight down on his face, leaving the Dragon smothered in her doughy cheeks with her asshole plugging his lips!

The Dragoness felt the large mass rolling through her gut and only gave her son a cursory reminder before she began to push.

"Make sure to eat it all sweetie~"

PprrRrPPPRRRRRrrrrrRRrrrlllBBRRRrRTTtttt~

A deluge of fetid fart fumes filled Jason's maw and rushed down his throat at high speed, however before the Dragon could even register the rotten taste of the hot anal winds fumigating his tongue, the gaseous waste quickly became a lot more solid while the raspy sound of the fart was replaced by a sticky wet crackling noise!

"HHUURRLLKK~!"

The Dragon was caught off guard as a stiff hot mass suddenly flew into his mouth and battered the entrance of his throat at high speed! The Dragoness' shit was quickly given entry to his gullet as soon as he gagged, and as though taking a mile when given an inch, the slimy log of pure dung quickly squeezed through his gullet while connected to a long snake that poured from his mother's gaping anus with seemingly no break off point in sight!

"Uugh!"

Jacinda scrunched he face as she sat and shat. The compact, lumpy poop could be seen pushing through Jason's throat through the large bulge in his neck formed by the log's insane girth. The Dragon could only allow the slimy hot waste to rush down his gullet without even the chance to swallow on his own. The entire inside of his maw was painted a sickening shade of brown with the heaviest coating applied to his long tongue. Little pieces and nuggets of his own mother's fresh poop got in between his teeth and fangs while the majority took an express route to his bulging belly.

PpRRRrttprrPRRRRrPRtprttt

The break off point was only found when a hot fart filled the space in the Dragon's maw that wasn't occupied by fresh hot shit, however this was only a precursor as a new log that was no less girthy, and certainly no less foul, quickly followed and began pushing its way through the Dragon's throat that had been thoroughly lubricated by the ass slime of the first never-ending log.

The Dragoness pushed on her bloated gut and relentlessly poured the contents of her bowels down her son's throat. The stiff, slimy head of the first log was exactly the obstruction encountered by Jason's cock when he tried to fuck her ass earlier, now it was sitting inside his cum and piss filled stomach, quickly being joined by the rest of the shit that had been cooking in her guts all this time.

Jason's throat worked like clockwork, shoving the waste into his belly as fast as it came out of his mother's spewing shitter. The lumpy, clumpy shit piled up in his piss logged stomach until the pressure once again became too much. As if sensing this, his mother suddenly dislodged her gaping loophole from his maw and raised her ass off his face, all while dung was still plopping out of her ass!

SSPPLLOORRRT~ PLAPPLAP~!

Jason didn't even have time to reopen his eyes as long longs of slimy, fetid shit started piling up on his face, soon burying his features, including his shit stuffed maw, in a pile that kept growing as the Dragoness kept pooping. The weight of the steamy load on his face grew heavier and heavier, his ability to breathe was soon taken away once again as he became smothered in his mother's fresh waste.

FFFRRRRRPPPRRaaaaaaarrrrpppPPPTTTTtttt~

"Haahh~!"

Finally, one wet raspy fart marked the end of the Dragoness' colossal bowel movement, the much softer tail end of her shit long settling into the pile with a wet splat after being blown out of her ass by the sudden bout of gas.

Barely any time had passed in the morning and the dragoness had already managed to satisfy all of her base urges. Jacinda patted her stomach in satisfaction as she looked back at the state of her son. He was in a state where even his own mother would fail to recognise him at a glance, most of his body was covered in a pungent swill of piss and cum while almost his entire upper body was lost under a mound of steaming shit that was giving off a smell that was offensive to say the least.

"Be sure to clean up before lunch later!"

After looking around at the mess that had become of her kitchen, these were the only words the Dragoness left Jason before she headed towards the bathroom to get her own fluids washed off.

The sound of her claws tapping against the floor faded from the kitchen, only to soon be replaced with a sticky noise as Jason began to eat through the pile of dung he was buried under.

As the bitter, revolting taste of his mother's shit filled his maw, the Dragon swore to himself that he would succeed in surprising her next time. It was a strange train of thought after all that had just happened, but as mentioned before, these two were no normal mother and son pair.

Jason entertained these thought of determination as he tore through the "breakfast" his mother had left him, while looking forward to "lunch" later in the day.

It was but another morning as usual.

END

12