A Unique Experience

Story Info
A couple enjoy an unexpected live sex show.
1k words
4.27
2.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete who was my boyfriend at the time, my husband now, were enjoying a week long break in Torremolinos, Spain. We had spent the morning at the beach, me topless of course to catch a few rays and then having showered back at our hotel went out to the old part of the town for lunch, real Spanish food and little or no English spoken. It's a good job I paid attention to my Spanish lessons in school. We were sitting at an outside table having finished our lunch, Estafado for Pete, lamb stew in that heat and anchovies for me. We were finishing off with a cafe con leche each and sat there watching the world drift past. What a lovely way to spend some well earned holiday time.

We sat there smoking a cigarette when we were both gob smacked at what we were seeing. A guy with a leather lead to a collar round a girl's neck was walking down the street, the girl's tits were out and what a fine large pair of tits they were. I must admit I wouldn't have minded feeling those up if I got the chance. Her skirt, more like a wide belt was pulled up showing of her shaved cunt. What a lovely picture she made. The girl wasn't shy, smiling and waving to people as they took photos of her with their cameras and mobile phones. Now I've been known to flash my body on occasion as you'll find out shortly, but there is no way I'd have the guts to walk down a busy road, no way. But then again knowing what was going to be happening in a little while, walking naked down a street virtually naked seemed quite tame.

I had a feeling I knew what would be happening, Pete and I are avid porn watchers and we had seen this type of display before. The guy with a professional video camera also gave us a clue.

"Come on Pete let's follow, see what's going on."

We didn't have far to go, five doors up was another bar and the guy and girl disappeared inside, Pete and I quickly followed. The place was busy with a small area in the middle of the bar where the girl was already on her knees with her head firmly between the arse cheeks of a young lady who it transpired was part of the team. There was also a second camera man. The girl, Anna as I found out a few weeks later, was licking the woman's bum like crazy. The girl was soon stripped and paraded around for the audience to have a quick grope. I was in there like a shot and Anna's tits were all I expected them to be. I seemed to get an extended feel up, perhaps the cameraman liked what he saw. But soon enough the girl was dragged away and once again she was on her knees sucking another guy's cock, he was also part of the team it seemed. The first guy, the one who had walked her down the street was in the meantime feeling her tits and sticking a finger into her bum, his cock out, the girl reached around to start jerking him off, a broad grin on his face.

There were perhaps thirty or forty people watching this wonderful live sex show.

The girl from the team pushed the chap getting his cock sucked out of the way, lifted up the front of her dress to show off a gorgeous looking shaved cunt and thrust it into the victims face who licked it with relish, lucky bitch, I don't mind giving head to a nice looking fanny, but that's getting away from this story.

It was now time for some serious fucking. They pushed two tables together and laid the girl on them with her legs hanging off the end facing me and Pete who had managed to get ring side seats, well standing anyway, for this performance. The second guy from the team entered her and began a nice steady rhythm pumping in and out of her willing cunt. While boss man turned her head sideways so he could get the benefit of her mouth. One cameraman was stood at that end shooting the action while the second was at the feet end giving another perspective to the action. I pulled the sides of my halter neck into the valley between my tits revealing the little beauties to the camera and Pete quickly reached around and began to play with my tits and nipples. Meantime boss man lay on the table and the girl squatted over him and used her hand to guide his prick into her cunt, the second guy then spread her arse cheeks apart and slowly forced his prick into said orifice. I think it must have been well lubricated because he slid up there so easily. Double boned in public, I don't think the girl's granny would approve. I slipped the halter neck off completely and happily stood there topless while Pete gave my tits what for with his hands.

I think the two guys were close to coming, they pulled out and made the girl kneel on the floor, mouth open, while they jerked off. It didn't take long and the girl was showered with cum, some in her mouth but mostly across her face and hair. I thought that was it but there was one more humiliation for the girl. The lady of the team made her sit on the floor, she stood behind her, her cunt over the girls head and proceeded to pee, soaking the girl's hair face and body. That really was the end.

If you ever get to see the video, which Pete and I did two weeks later I'm the pretty blond watching the action with her tits out and by the way. The girl, Anna was interviewed after the event and professed to absolutely loving it. Would she do it again, oh yes, as would I given half the chance.