Cuckold Couple Interview

Story Info
A kinky couple is interviewed for a sex club newsletter.
2.3k words
3.93
5.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

The idea is a kinky couple move to a new city. They find a local sex club to join. The sex club has a newsletter that interviews new members. This story is written from the perspective of the interviewer, Jessica.

The story is totally fictional. I tried to incorporate things from my imagination and ideas I have heard from a variety of real cuckolding pod casts.

The story picks up with Jessica interviewing Isabell and Ryan in their home.

Jessica:

Thank you for inviting me into your home, it is a very nice place. And thank you for agreeing to this interview. Our community really loves to hear about new members.

Isabelle:

Well thank you for coming into our house. I'm Isabelle, I lead our relationship

Ryan:

Yes, thank you for meeting us. I am Ryan. I am a full time submissive to Isabelle.

Isabelle:

The newsletter seems like a really fun way to introduce ourselves. We have enjoyed this new town and visiting the club. It has been a very inviting and welcoming place so far.

Ryan:

I totally agree. The club has been very welcoming to us. We appreciate the community that is blossoming there.

Jessica:

On that note, can you tell us why you joined the club

Isabelle:

We both like to be around a community that accepts our non-traditional lifestyle. Personally I think a sex club is the best place to find men and women to hook up with who aren't looking for a romantic relationship.

Ryan:

I agree about the accepting community. For me I want Isabelle to have a safe place to find sexual partners. I love my wife and want her to be safe and happy. I trust members of a sex club to respect Isabelle and my relationship, and respect what Isabelle needs from a sexual partner.

Isabelle:

Awe, thanks Ryan, I love you too.

Jessica:

That is a great transition, can you talk about your kinks.

Isabelle:

Sure, labels are kind of hard, but "cuckolding" and "female led relationship" are probably the most apt for how we live right now

Jessica:

Have you always been doing those kinks, or was it more of a journey?

Isabelle:

It was definitely a journey. We married young and we both were novices about sex, and very novice about talking about what we wanted and needed. Ryan, since you started us on the path, why don't you start explaining things.

Ryan:

I think calling it a journey is a very good term. We started having conversations but we didn't know the words to communicate, but we listened to each other, and we decided to not be afraid of mistakes. I came across sissy porn online and I was infatuated with the idea. I showed Isabelle the porn and that I wanted to try it. After lots of talking we decided that I would dress up as a sexualized girl on the weekend, wear chastity, and Isabelle would be in total control of sexual encounters when we played. It turns out the fantasy of being sissified was a lot more fun than real life.

Isabelle:

That's all true. I did not get any joy out of dressing Ryan as a girl. It was frustrating teaching him to do makeup, and it was insanely difficult to find sexy women's clothes that would fit him. I did really like controlling our sexual relationship, and I did like the feeling that came from knowing Ryan freely gave up control of his genitals to me.

Ryan:

Yeah, getting clothes was really hard, and I could never really figure out how to do makeup. All that aside I didn't enjoy being a girl. It wasn't me. That said, the fantasy is still interesting, and I still love when Isabelle teases me about being her sissy bitch. I did find I loved being in chastity. I trust Isabelle with everything, always have. Giving her control of my body just seems natural. And it made our sex lives a lot more interesting for both of us.

Jessica:

Wait a second, most people wouldn't think chastity cage and better sex would happen. You have to explain.

Isabelle:

Well you have to understand, at that time, all the sex both of us really knew about was penis in vagina (PIV) sex. We had a lot of fun with that, but we didn't know about the spectrum of sex acts. It turns out Ryan has a really small penis. My G spot is not very deep and can be hit with someone with a small penis if they know where to position themselves. The problem is, it is hard if not impossible to do more adventurous sex acts with a small penis.

Ryan:

Yes, that's right. I felt very frustrated that I couldn't do any of the fun things we were thinking about trying. However, when I was in chastity, a whole new world opened to us when I had no choice but to use my fingers and mouth. We also found chastity cages that have strapon inserts. After learning some new skills, I was able to please Isabelle and experience all these fun new positions.

Isabelle:

Yes, Ryan was pretty darn quick at learning how to lick pussy like a champ, and with the strapon on the cage, I was finally able to fill my pussy with cock, that first time was mind blowing. Ryan could never do that alone, but with a chastity cage and strapon, I was able to fill filled

Ryan:

I suppose I could have learned all that without the cage, but the cage forced the issue, I had no other options when locked up. Of course, I did really like giving up control, that was and is such a turn on for me.

Jessica:

So you both decide sissy play wasn't good for you, but you did decide you both liked chastity play. What happened next?

Isabelle:

Like you said, we both did not like sissy play, but we did like chastity play. So we decided to add chastity play as a regular part of our sex lives. We both were enjoying that Ryan would be locked in chastity when we were having sex, then he would get released at other times. As time progressed, I found I really liked taking charge of our sex lives.

Ryan:

And I loved it when Isabelle took charge. I don't say I let her take charge. I don't have the authority to let her do anything. I think we both knew that we were both happiest when Isabelle decided if and when we would have sex.

Isabelle:

When we were having vanilla sex and neither of us really took charge, we had sex maybe weekly. As soon as I took charge and we added chastity play, both our libidos skyrocketed. We were having sex three or four times a week. As time moved on, I started to realize that we had to stop intimacy and take the time to put his cage on and then continue whatever intimate act we were doing. I shared my concern that was starting to become a frustration.

Ryan:

I heard her frustrations and I noticed that too. Neither of us had an answer right away, but we both knew we wanted chastity cages to be part of our sex lives. I thought and did some research online, and found out about long term chastity. When I first read about it, the thought scared me. I was happy being caged while I was having sex, but I liked being free too. Or at least I thought I liked being free. I think it was more that I didn't want to fully submit to Isabelle. When I thought about it more, it was that decision that lead me to want to control my own orgasm, and I didn't trust Isabelle enough to give up my control full time. After I had that epiphany, I had a hard conversation with Isabelle.

Isabelle:

We actually talked about long term chastity for a long time. We talked about Ryan's fear and lake of trust in me. As we talked, I felt very hurt, but I was able to forgive Ryan. I think being able to forgive is a part of accepting that we can make mistakes on a journey like this. We decided the next step for Ryan was to stay in chastity full time for a week. Since Ryan was use to wear a cage, and we had one that fits, it was a good next step.

Ryan:

Isabelle had set some ground rules that I fully embraced. I was not allowed to take the cage off, unless it was an emergency. Isabelle also thought it would be fun to make cleaning my cock and cage an act of submission and humiliation. My normal shower routine kept me fresh and clean, but the cage really need to be taken off every three days for a more thorough cleaning of the cage and my cock.

Isabelle:

Yes the cleaning is important but it's good to make sure the cage doesn't chafe the sensitive skin. Back to the humiliation. I thought it would be fun, and so did Ryan. We wanted to make sure Ryan had no erection during the trial period. Our plan was to ice his cock and balls down for 10 minutes before removing the cage. They kept him nice a limp while he cleaned up himself and his cage.

Ryan:

We actually still do that every three days. It is a complete mind fuck to voluntarily ice your cock and balls and be inspected every three days. It makes me feel totally powerless. Sure there is some pain, but more unpleasant than horrible. I just feel an incredible connection to Isabelle when we do it.

Isabelle:

Watching Ryan get in that mental state and making himself so vulnerable is really empowering to me, I just love the emotional connection. More often than not I have Ryan lick me after he gets caged again. I mean I want to be licked, but I get so aroused by the tradition, I need the release too.

Ryan:

I would never refuse to lick Isabelle's pussy. So I won't say that the first week was easy. Being in chastity is never easy, but it was more fun than anything. All I could think about was Isabelle and how I wanted to make her happy. I just craved pleasing her in hopes she might want to do something intimate. We found we both liked long term chastity, and we decided to not stop after the week.

Isabelle:

That's right, I think it has been three years since we caged you full time. Ryan always wants to please me, what girl wouldn't want that. The longer Ryan was in chastity, the more submissive he became. I ended up taking control of our social calendar, or sex lives, and our budget. Ryan has freely given up any say in any of those areas. It does make it easier to manage when I can decide things for myself. Ryan has taken on responsibility for housekeeping. He cleans the house, does the laundry and dishes, and he does the outside lawn mowing and chores like that.

Ryan:

I don't think myself from 10 years ago would like the person I am now, but I have grown to love this life. I get covered in Isabelle's juices on average three times a day. I am happy to trust Isabelle to manage our finance, or social calendar and our sex lives

Jessica:

I think that sums up why you said female led relationship is also an appropriate term.

Isabelle:

Yes, that's right. I think we are both happier with me managing our lives. I actually really do like being in charge. It does help that Ryan doesn't challenge me on anything. It wasn't always like that, but he quickly learned I am really good at organizing and making financial plans, and he is not. I mean we could afford to move to this city and live in this nice house with me at the helm. We were almost paycheck to paycheck. I do appreciate that Ryan tends to the house, keeping things clean and tidy, and cooking healthy meals for us.

Jessica:

We haven't talked about the cuckolding side of your relationship yet.

Isabelle:

So about a year and half ago we starting trying swinging. I think we both liked playing around, but Ryan was much more into me seeing and hearing about me having other sexual partners.

Ryan:

Yes, I just really loved that Isabelle was confident enough to find sexual partners and enjoy her body. I think hearing Isabelle tell me about her adventures was the thing that got me off more than anything.

Isabelle:

We should back up a bit first. When we tried swinging, I found it pretty easy to find partners. Finding a partner for Ryan wasn't so easy. We had decided Ryan would be in chastity full time at this point, so that isn't a turn on for many swingers, and to make things harder, Ryan's small penis is also a turn off for many swingers. So luckily we really talked it out and Ryan was perfectly happy with me finding partners, and hearing about my adventures.

Ryan,

We often have "reconnection sex" after Isabelle has an adventure. I lick her pussy while she explains in detail her adventure. I know I love the mind fuck that comes from being caged, licking her juicy pussy, that sometimes has cum in it, and hearing how that cum got there. I can't explain it, it is just a huge turn on.

Isabelle,

I find it intoxicating to have Ryan worshiping me as I tell him about having sex with other men that are much bigger than him, and are not caged.

Jessica:

Wow, that does sound intense. Did you want to share anything else today?

Isabelle:

Well there is a lot more to us than what we talked about today, but I think that is a good introduction to our kinky life. I hope to meet and get fucked by many of the sex club members.