All Comments on 'A Unique Pregnant Craving'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
NICHOLXNICHOLXabout 2 years ago

Ending was a shocker! Good read! CINCO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

10 stars! I loved it! Ash is so hot and to have her a pregnant slut just makes her over the top sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5* I really enjoyed it. I love your writing.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 2 years ago

Five stars. Very hot! Who doesn't love an insatiable woman? I absolutely love the foot worship and toe sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

AAAAAAGGGHHH!

It was hot!

FFF 7??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

True genius again. Every ash story is different and unique and better then the last!

TexastuffbbcTexastuffbbcabout 2 years ago

What an amazing story. It had a wonderful flow. The bottle at first was hard to imagine, until Erin and Dee turned it around. Of course the black sperm won out! Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars! Can't wait for more lactation/breastfeeding content, with the new baby Ash would be so full! 🤤 Ash def needs to breed again, maybe the next pregnancy could be twins/triplets since she is so fertile 🤤🐇 Getting knocked up again while breastfeeding

EhdudeEhdudeabout 2 years ago

You know, sometimes, it's just hard to know where to start with comments and feedback, it's so amazingly good!

First off, the comedic references to things like "a game of operation" is priceless, especially for those of us who are old enough to have actually played the game! It certainly made me laugh! Great comedy comes from an intelligent writer and without a doubt, Brittni, you are that!!! I can't get enough of all the comic bits! It's amazing that you can weave both hot erotica and comedy into it each other! It makes it even more fun to read!!!

I love how you have so many little ingredients to this story Brittni! Toes, for those of us into foot fetishes, lots of lactation details for those of us into lactation fetishes, dildo's that are huge for those into that fetish, lots of delicious cream for pussy juice lovers, screams and moans for those who love thinking about that and finally drinking from a hot pink pussy!

I totally agree with Anonymous that every Ash story is unique and better than the last! This is certainly a series I hope you will continue with because Ash is super hot and her adventures are so good that this series reminds me of the Emmanuelle movies from many years ago and probably could be aggregated into several screenplays for such purposes! You know, Brittni, you are Ash's Bernie Taupin and writer, much like Elton John has and is the performer to the words! Imagine Ash starring for real in a series of well crafted (by you) porn short and long movies? That would be fucking amazing!!!

Of course this is another 5 star winner! Thank you for a great story Brittni! It's obvious that another sequel is needed to tell us more about what's next for the super hot, super sexual animal named Ash!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now Ash it's going to need A LOT of help with those tasty milky engorged tits of hers 🤤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great characters make great stories a 5 plus for Ash and her beautiful engorged tits

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think everyone needs Ash and her gorgeous tits, happy they will be milkier than ever with the new baby 🤤

Lexsteele6969Lexsteele6969about 2 years ago

Another good story! Please keep it up. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story, can't wait until the next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is story number 9?

SluttyMatthewSluttyMatthew5 months ago

Hello Brittni4u!

Ha-ha! Now that is what I call a REAL surprise ending!!!

If Ash ever got tired or bored of being a detective, if she could just come to terms with her desires and instead embrace her lust, she could always make a great living as a porn star!! Hee-hee...

On to "Sausage Fest"

- Matthew

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous