A Unique Pregnant Craving

Story Info
A pregnant Ash craves large size to have orgasms.
11.9k words
4.62
39.7k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,105 Followers

This is the 10th adventure in the sexual tales of Ash, a cute married blonde 33 year old mother. The previous story that fits this timeline is Big Tits Milked in the Big Easy. Enjoy and please vote at the end.

A Unique Pregnant Craving!

Once Ashley returned home from New Orleans, she settled back into her life as a detective, a wife and mother. She told herself, like she had done many times before, that she needed to calm down and stop all the wild sex adventures even though she continued to think about the gangbangs, the submissions, the huge cocks and strap-ons. She and her husband Charles could not have been happier because just a short six weeks after her Big Easy vacation, she learned she was pregnant. Occasionally, she would masturbate thinking about all those slutty escapades but once she found out she was pregnant and her 33rd birthday in December, she was determined to be more responsible.

"How do we know the baby is mine," Charles asked.

Ash hugged him then gave him a big kiss, "We won't really know for sure."

"Just how many loads were shot into you on the balcony in New Orleans?"

"Babe...I never kept track. Guys just kept taking turns and when one was done, then another took his place. Some even came twice. It was probably around 25, I would guess."

"That is a lot of cum. Was the farmer the first to shoot in you?"

"Honey we have been over this. Yes, Ron was first and I swear he must have been pent up or something because I could feel every spurt inside me. Just feeling all that cum hit my cervix and back into my womb probably did it right then and there but you never know for sure."

"Then he probably has the most likely chance of being the baby's father other than me, since he was first."

Ash took Charles by the hand and soothingly assured, "Does it really matter? My honey pot was so full of sperm that it oozed out of me all night long. You and I have made love so many times before and after that so it could be yours or any of those guys but you will be a loving dad no matter what. We will be happy with our third child and our family will be one person bigger."

He smiled and rubbed her stomach, "You are right. It doesn't matter. This little one is mine no matter what. Speaking of making love, you look so sexy right now. Do you want to fool around?"

The lights went out and Charles bent Ash over the bed and fucked her like a horny animal. With her face mashed into the sheets, she couldn't help but think back to that balcony and all those men pounding her from behind and their loud grunts as they dumped their spunk into her. Using that memory and feeling so dirty and slutty was such a turn on for her so she just imagined that Charles was another stranger taking his turn which made her release a very strong orgasm. Soon after she choked on her pleasure, he slammed his cock deep and ejaculated his thick spunk into her pregnant pussy. It was a satisfying quickie and both of them slept like a rock.

As the months passed and winter turned to spring, then to summer, Ash's belly had grown to its large round size as did her already large breasts. Most women gain weight everywhere during pregnancy but Ash's body wasn't like most women. She would gain all her weight in her belly and boobs but her arms and legs remained thin. Even at eight months along, she was able to work as a police detective with little restrictions except some extra rest here and there.

Ash was wearing her black maternity dress slacks with the stretchy waist, black shiny ankle boots and a maroon maternity top with a matching dark blazer. While walking to their car when her detective partner Erin joked, "Hey Kool-Aid!"

Ash's strides had turned into more of a sexy waddle and she giggled, "Very funny. I do feel like that Kool-Aid pitcher in the commercials. But I'm much cuter than him." She then flipped her long blonde hair.

"No doubt and your Kool-Aid is milk from those huge jugs you are carrying. How big are they now?"

"You don't want to know but since you mentioned it, last I checked they were size F. I have to get special ordered bras now and padding so my nips don't show or leak through my shirts."

"Oh my God...I didn't even know that was a real size. That is such a shame to hide them though...hehe. If you need them pumped or milked, you could come over and see Dee and me again. I know we would be happy to take care of that problem for you," snickered Erin.

"If I didn't know any better, I would swear you are trying to seduce me again? You know I'm a good girl now and trying to be a very upstanding law enforcement employee and soccer mom," Ash grinned.

Erin smiled and raised an eyebrow thinking about Ash's boobs, "I have gotten to play with those tits when they were a mere double D in size, but I'm yet to see them this monstrous. I'm just saying that offer is there."

The women continued to sit in the car and talk with a sexual joking undertone. Ash leaned in like someone was eavesdropping and spoke in a lower register, "Can I be honest with you? I have been out of my mind, horny, since I started my second trimester. I have Charles fuck me every night after work and on the weekends twice a day if we can sneak around the kids but I still can't get enough."

The 5'1 boyish looking Erin turned a little more serious as she was now a friend supporting her partner, "That is a good thing. That will bring you two closer together."

Ash shook her head and responded, "Yes I get that but..."

"But what?"

"But...I have also been craving more than just sex. I have been craving....how do I say it...more size in my honey pot."

"Size? You mean like bigger than Charles's dick? I thought you said he was pretty hung."

"He is! He is almost eight inches long and thick but since I have been having all this wild sex, I have wanted something bigger to get me off."

"Don't tell me that the eleven inch monster dong that Amoy used to fuck you in Jamaica is what you are craving? That thing was massive."

Ash giggled, "Uhhh...well....yes and maybe even bigger than that. I just don't know anymore. I might be a size queen but I don't need to be...I don't want to be. Like I said, I have been a good girl for eight months but it's been so damn hard. Just last weekend, I was masturbating in my bedroom and tried to put my fist in my pussy just to stretch it out."

Erin laughed, "Did you succeed?"

"Not really but I came close. If I could reach it around this big stomach, I might have succeeded. It felt amazing and now I'm looking at cucumbers and hair spray bottles differently."

"I say you should just order a couple of really huge dildos from the sex catalogue and have at it. I would be happy to use my big one that we used on you in San Francisco."

Ash laughed, "I told you...I'm a good girl now but I might want to borrow it. I could use a massage from your wife because my back and feet are simply killing me most days."

Erin's wife Dee was in her nearing sixty years old, a decade older than Erin, and had worked out of their home for many years as a professional masseuse mostly for rehabilitation purposes. For the longest time, both had invited Ash to come get a massage and now Ash was going to take them up on it.

"Charles gives me massages and they are very good but I think I do need a professional. Of course he gives me all the perks and concentrates on my feet and even sucks my toes which I love," snickered Ash, not believing she was revealing those details to Erin.

Erin texted Dee to schedule the appointment and while typing, she joked, "I'm not sure that my wife will do THAT, but she is very good." When the text returned, the appointment was set for Saturday at 1pm. Erin couldn't resist one last shot at humor, "I will warn you that we have many big objects in our house so please don't fuck them." Both of them laughed.

Most people that work in law enforcement are also practical jokers with each other like a close knit fraternity. Women cops are no different so Erin thought she would provide just a little extra fuel to keep Ash sexually stirred up, when the rest of the week, she had brought her ten inch flesh colored dong nicknamed Mr. Big. She strategically placed it in different spots so that Ash would find it. Erin and Dee rarely used it on each other because of the size but had introduced it to Ash when they had traveled to San Francisco.

On that Friday, Erin was driving and as Ash opened the door to get in, the big dildo was in the passenger seat leaning up against the back, prompting Ash to smile, "Oh I see you brought Mr. Big with us. Since he is taking my seat, I guess I will just have to sit down on him."

"Mmmmm...you promise?" Erin moaned while visualizing Ash riding it.

Ash might have been joking but she was so horny, she also visualized herself riding it but just moved it out of the way and the work day continued as normal. Periodically, they both would crack more jokes about the big dick.

Just as the day ended, Ash laughed, "Oh...I need to call Charles and tell him to set another place for supper for my guest. I wonder if Mr. Big is married."

On that Saturday, Ash pulled into Erin and Dee's home dressed in a pair maternity leggings with one of Charles's hoodies. She was told Erin had gone to the store but Dee greeted her and invited Ash into their home.

"Erin said you were having trouble with your feet and your back. I wonder why?" Dee asked rhetorically, attempting to lighten the mood.

Ash giggled, "Oh I don't know. Either I'm carrying this baby or I have been drinking beer nonstop for eight months."

There was a room down a hallway that was used as Dee's massage area. It was fully equipped with nature décor, dim lighting, pleasant fragrances and soothing sounds to help with relaxation. The massage table was in the middle of the room, surrounded by a pleated table skirt covering the legs and right away Ash noticed it contained two holes, side by side on one end with a larger hole in the middle forming a triangle.

"What are the holes for?" Ash asked curiously.

Dee smiled, "Hey...you get the full treatment here. As soon as you scheduled this appointment, I went out and bought a maternity table. The holes are so you can lay on your stomach. Your big breasts go in the ones towards the end and your belly rests in the large cut out. Go ahead and get undressed and I will step out and be back in just a minute."

Ash snickered, "You don't have to step out. It's nothing you haven't seen before...except a few things are just a little bigger now."

Fighting her pregnancy horniness was difficult enough for Ash but the entire mood setting was making it even more overwhelming. She had been so good for nearly 8 months and didn't want to fall back into the slutty habits with anyone other than her husband again. What made it even worse was her pussy was gooey inside panties and the thought of something big stretching it out kept popping into her head.

Dee stepped out of the room and Ash kicked her flip flops to the side then peeled her leggings off. Once she slipped her maternity top over her head, she stood in her bra and panties looking in a full length mirror just to get a visual on how large her boobs and belly were and would she be able to lie down properly? She sat on the table with her blonde hair in a messy ponytail, slowly kicking her legs back and forth awaiting Dee's return so that she could help her decide on the front or back.

Entering the room with a bottle of a special lotion, Dee tenderly smiled, "I think we should take care of those feet first." She sat the bottle on a warming pad.

Ash lifted both feet side by side and pointed her sky blue painted toes at Dee and sighed, "I won't argue with that. Lugging around this extra weight has made them sore."

Dee thought Ash looked sexy, pregnant and had her scoot back so that her feet were relaxing on the padded table. With her legs straight, Ash's bra-covered milked-filled size F tits rested on her own stomach like two beach balls on a hill. Using nothing more than her bare hands, Dee began massaging Ash's feet, kneading and running her thumbs between the pads, down the pinkish soft arches and caressing the heels.

Ash let out a thunderous sigh of approval, "Ahhhhhhh! That feels amazing! They needed that! Mmmmmm."

"Erin told me that you love having your feet massaged," Dee whispered.

Ash softly exhaled, "Oh yes. Charles does it for me every night then we end up...well....you know."

Playing dumb, Dee looked confused, "End up doing what?" Smiling inside, Dee knew what Ash meant but was wanting her to say it. She also knew from her wife that Ash loved having her toes sucked during the massage and wasn't sure if she would implement that "technique."

It felt so good, Ash was soon lying on her back with her eyes half closed, enjoying the foot massage from her work partner's wife. Not really watching, suddenly, Ash felt Dee's warm mouth wrap around both of her side by side big toes. She was about to say something but the sensation felt incredible so even though it seemed slightly strange at first, Ash closed her eyes and just enjoyed the full treatment.

Alternating between toes, Dee manually spread them apart then sucked them individually while she continued to massage Ash's feet. Both of the women frequently moaned then Dee would pop her lips off of a toe before sucking the one next to it. Her fingers continued to work their magic and each second just made Ash's pussy wetter.

Noticing the front of Ash's panties soaked through, Dee suggested, "I think you need to take off your panties so I can get the deep tissue area in the groin."

Knowing Dee would see her strands of nectar seeping all over the material, Ash worried she might give in to temptation so she declined, "I better not."

After Ash's cute feet had been orally worshiped properly, Dee squirted the warm lotion on them and a line up her legs so that she could work her way up. Her hands were massaging Ash's thighs until they arrived at her panty line crease.

"I really think you should take these off so I can get in the groin area," Dee suggested as she began to tug at the black stretchy panties.

Ash was worried if they came off, she would lose self-control so she grabbed the lace waistband and hung on, "Like I said...I better not."

"It's ok. I will continue to your upper body," Dee responded softly as she squirted more warm lotion up around Ash's large belly and then to her chest between her monstrous tits.

As Dee continued the deep tissue caressing, Ash began to feel warm all over. Her insides tingled and her already existing arousal, skyrocketed. Her nipples were so stiff, they popped up not only the maternity bra but the padding inside of it. Her pussy was not just wet but soupy with nectar. Sweat coagulated on her forehead and the outside of her body was flushed red.

What Ash didn't know was that the lotion used by Dee was an expensive aphrodisiac cream from the Philippines. Erin had told Dee about Ash's horniness and they planned for Dee to use it just to see if it would propel Ash to ultra-aroused and as they hoped, it worked. Breathing hard and puffing quick breaths up to her hair, Ash was so worked up, she had to fight to contain herself.

Knowing Ash was intoxicated on arousal, Dee moved back down to her crotch. Like a blind person reading braille, she felt her way through Ash's panties until she located that swollen clit. Ash half-heartedly tried to resist but her body was in total control not her mind. Eight months of monogamy to her husband was about to be a memory because her lust made her crave an immediate orgasm.

"I shouldn't. You better stop before I...." Ash repelled.

Dee pressed harder and rubbed slightly faster, "Before what?"

"Oh my god! That....oh god...I'm gonna...oh!"

"It's ok. Let it out. You know you need it!"

Ash bent her legs and dug her slick toes into the padded massage table, "I'm about....Oh god! Unnnggggggg!"

Her orgasm driven grunt was so loud, it drowned out the soft relaxing music. One leg twitched like it had been electrocuted and she nearly bit her lower lip. As soon as her long climax subsided, Ash's ass fell back to the table.

"Oh my...that was a good one! Wow! But...but we have to stop with just that one and keep it a professional massage," Ash declared while really not believing the words escaping her mouth.

Dee looked into Ash's recovering eyes and knew from experience that she needed more even though Ash continued to resist. The seduction was not nearly complete and Dee and Erin both thought the pretty 33 year old blonde was so attractive and so stunning that they needed to keep pleasuring her in any way they could. Still sitting up and panting, Ash's pregnant belly began to rumble with strong baby kicks which increased that pleasure. With her hand on her stomach absorbing the little flutters, Dee had moved behind Ash and unhooked her bra. Her huge tits and belly held the bra in-place even though it was no longer connected in the back.

"What are you doing? I told you that we need to keep this professional. Hook it back up," Ash demanded with her body still tingling and her hands holding the cups even tighter.

Dee smiled, "I don't think so. I really want to see those size Fs. When Erin told me that, I just about fainted. Now move your hands."

Ash started to protest, "No! I told you that..."

With a mighty yank, the bra zipped off of Ash's tits allowing them to spill out and through her hands like a magician performing the tablecloth trick until Dee was standing beside the table holding it.

Amazed by the skill, Ash asked, "How did you do that?"

Dee smelled inside each bra cup with a huge inhale, "Mmmmm. Your skin smells amazing."

Still covering her nipples with her palms the best she could, Ash requested half-heartedly, "Can you please hand that back to me?"

"Shhhhhh. You need to be quiet. Let me take care of you. Lay back," Dee whispered in a soothing tone.

Shaking her head no while also following Dee's directive, Ash was on her back. She could not control herself and desperately wanted more. She slowly moved her hands off her nipples and rested them to her sides.

Dee could not believe her eyes, "Oh my God! Of course I knew they would have grown but I had no idea just how much bigger they are from when we saw them last. Look at those nipples! They have to be twice as big now! They are the size of my thumb! And those areolas have grown! I cannot believe they are that big and dark now! My coffee can lid isn't as big as those!"

Seeing Ash's monstrous tits dripping milk from the oversized nipples made Dee twitch with lust. She glanced several times and was so mesmerized, she could barely concentrate on the continuation of the massage. Ash was so aroused, her focus was equally distracted. Her natural horniness was full blown.

"They are sore and full...that I do know," sighed Ash.

Dee's strong hands were enveloping the flesh of Ash's boobs. She would massage under both while bringing her hands around, squeezing from the side and pressing them together. Standing behind and leaning over Ash's face, Dee's body smelled great. Ash's huge tits were getting relief and the closer Dee's fingers moved towards her thick nipples, the stronger that relief became.

"These things are amazing. I bet they could use a good milking," suggested Dee just before she began pinching and tugging upward on Ash's two inch cylindrical nipples.

Little spurts of milk shot out with each tug causing Ash to exhale in relief, "Ahhhhhh. That feels great."

Dee only gave each a few yanks, rubbed the warm lactation milk into Ash's tits then continued with the massage on her shoulders. After a clitoral orgasm and the aphrodisiac lotion taking effect along with her sensitive nipples being touched, Ash's craving was hitting her in a big way. She told herself that she had to stay good and not act upon her sexual craving but the self-control was getting more difficult as the massage progressed.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,105 Followers