A Unique Pregnant Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee gently instructed Ash as she laid a warm wrapped towel over Ash's eyes, "This will help you relax."

Ash sighed while hoping she could get lost in her thoughts and suppress her sexual craving. Dee continued to walk around the table touching upon each limb and every part of Ash's body for a second time. Because her eyes were covered, Ash never knew exactly what Dee was going to do next or where she would end up. To prevent Ash from stopping her, Dee quickly leaned in and with both hands, yanked Ash's panties down her legs and off before she had a chance to react.

Whipping the towel from her eyes, Ash's head popped up, "What are you doing? I thought I told you that I can't do that."

Dee smiled and shook her head, "Shhhhh. You did, but we both know that you didn't mean it. Look how wet you are. Your smooth pussy has been so gooey since we started, it is frothy and white. You need to cum and I have the perfect thing for you."

Ash was persistent in her denial, "We better not. Just massage me and nothing else."

Dee agreed with Ash just to stop her from resisting. She coaxed Ash to lay back down and put the towel back over her eyes. Concentrating on her inner thighs, Dee massaged deeply until the back of her hand brushed Ash's slimy pussy lips. Ash pushed out a tiny grunt when feeling that sensation.

Dee paused for a minute and Ash could hear her movement along with a bottle squirting. Suddenly, Ash felt a large object spreading her sticky folds. Before she could close her legs, Dee instructed Ash, "Spread them and bend your knees."

Yanking the towel away again, Ash's eyes opened wide, "What are you doing? I told you that we are not doing this. You must have Erin's honey in your ears."

Once again Dee stayed calm, "Yes we are. You need this and we both know you do."

Thinking the object was just a normal sized dildo, Ash stopped talking and froze. Dee was holding a big veiny dong that was bigger than any that she and Erin had brought to San Francisco. The head of the dildo was oval shaped with a deep crevice around it.

Ash clamped her legs around Dee's arm while she held it, "That is too big for me. I can't take something like that."

Dee lifted her chin and nodded, "Yes you can. Erin shared with me that you have been craving size and this is perfect. It will stretch your inner walls out and give you a powerful orgasm. Now do as I say and lift your knees, spread those legs and welcome this monster into its new home."

Not wanting to admit that Dee was correct, Ash slowly lifted her knees with her legs spread as wide as she could get them past her huge belly. Just as Ash said, "We really shouldn't be.....oh my!" Dee pushed the 12 inch, lubed, rubber dick until that head squished into Ash's opening, interrupting her request.

The sensation of the dong stretching its way into Ash's pussy was something she had been craving since Lady Amoy pounded her with that huge black strap-on dildo while in Jamaica. Ash was panting hard and gripping the sides of the table like she was in labor only something was entering her vagina rather than coming out.

Puffing air in short choppy breaths, Ash tried to give one last resistance in order to convince herself she wasn't a size queen, "Pff! Pff! Pff! It's probably...pff...too....pff....big! We...pff...pff...better stop."

Dee continued to feed Ash's starving pussy, inch after inch while assuring her, "Oh, nonsense. You need this and we both know it. Relax. Keep breathing. This huge dong will give you exactly what you have been craving."

Ash hated to admit Dee was right. Once that big round head pushed on her cervix, the pleasure was overwhelming. It was an insane thought at that time but even though the dildo was the biggest she had ever taken, she couldn't help but wish it was just a little bigger. Inside her head she was telling herself, what the hell is wrong with you? This is huge and you are thinking about more? Get that out of your head!

When Dee began to withdraw the dick, the girth alone would pull her vaginal walls out at least an inch before pushing it back in. Taking ten inches was difficult enough but Ash wondered if she could take the last two. That friction was perfect and as soon as Dee's tempo quickened, Ash was on the verge of cumming.

"There we go. Now you're taking it. Keep breathing. Let this monster stretch you out," Dee calmly instructed.

Ash gripped the table even tighter and the veins in her neck strained, "Oh fuck! That thing is so damn big! Give it all to me dammit! Bury it!"

Dee complied with Ash's lustful demand and pushed the last two inches deep inside her pregnant pussy which was not an easy task. Her wincing was an indication that it was painful but Ash needed that pain to bring out the ultimate pleasure. When the dick completely disappeared, Dee was left holding the suction cup on the end.

Amazed at the sight before her, Dee said, "This is insane! How can you take all of that? I have never seen anything like it and here I thought when Amoy was pounding you with that black dong of hers was unbelievable. You have an amazingly deep pussy. Erin is going to faint when I tell her."

Ash's movements were limited by her large belly but she bucked on the table while Dee fucked her with the massive rubber dick. Pussy goo was coating the shaft and coagulating up under the deep ridge of the head.

"Cum all over it! Shoot it baby! Enjoy it!" Dee demanded.

Ash lurched forward then lifted her ass off the table when her strong orgasm hit, "Damn! Aughhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Yeah baby! Don't stop! Keep cumming!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my God! Unnnnggggggggggggg!"

Ash's juices were running down her ass crack and she instinctively grabbed Dee's wrist to help force it in throughout her powerful orgasm. It was almost as if she could not risk the chance that Dee might pull it out even though she had no such intentions. Ash convulsed and her pussy strongly twitched around the dong. As soon as her climax subsided, Ash flopped down to her back in relief.

When Dee pulled the gigantic dildo out of Ash's pussy, the girth and overall trauma prevented it from closing. Ash could feel the air entering her gaped, stretched out vagina and even though the coolness was refreshing, she felt a void by no longer having it stuffed full. It lay spread open like a hollowed-out mass of shaved ham...gooey and swollen.

"Look how much you came," Dee smiled while showing all the sloppy cum spread out on the veiny dong.

Ash was still panting, trying to catch her breath. Dee flattened her long tongue and ran it up the length of the shaft and cleaned off a big glob of pussy cum and swallowed, "Mmmmm. That is good stuff. It's a little salty but the tang is really good." Dee continued to lap the goo off the large dildo and between licks, instructed Ash, "Time to massage your back. Lay on your belly...remember it goes in that big cut out hole and your tits go in those."

Still a little wobbly, Ash turned over and fit her belly into the designed table opening and with a little manual help, she fit her large milked filled boobs into the upper cut outs as well which allowed her to be flat on the table and totally relaxed. Dee started at her bare feet again and applied more lotion, concentrating on her heels. Working her way up the back of Ash's defined calves and thighs, Dee spent extra time on that bubble ass. Often, she would spread apart the cheeks just to glance at her ringed asshole and stretched pussy.

Just as Ash settled back down into the massage, she felt a warm suction on her right nipple from under the table, prompting her to blurt out, "What the?" Then a hand started pinching the other nipple.

Dee giggled because she knew it was Erin under the table waiting for Ash to turn over. The table skirt completely hid her wife from view and now she was milking Ash's tits with her mouth and hand simultaneously.

Taking a moment to realize what she was feeling, Ash sternly ordered, "Stop that! Who is under there? Did I give you permission to suck my tits?"

Dee's giggle transformed into laughter, "You mean you can't tell Erin's touch by now?"

From under the table Erin said, "I don't need permission. I'm gonna milk these fuckers and you are going to love it."

"You think so huh? We will see about that...you little pint sized lesbo. Now come out from under the table," the cocky Ash ordered. "I should have known it was you."

Her cockiness soon turned to submission when Erin's mouth latched back onto her nipple and Ash could feel the milk being drained.

"I thought I said to....oh....stop! Oh my god!" Ash gasped when not only Erin's mouth went back to work on her engorged tit but her hand was milking the other nipple like she was a farmer tugging on an udder in the wee hours of the morning.

The sensation was overwhelming and Ash was helpless to protest again. She really wanted to put up a fight but it felt too damn good. Erin didn't care that half of Ash's milk was landing on the floor around her knees because she was lustfully sucking down the warm sweet liquid from the opposite nipple. The milking continued for several minutes. The table scooted before Ash realized it was Dee climbing up on the table then lying face down directly on top of Ash's back.

"What are you doing? Have you lost your mind? Get off me...I'm pregnant in case you forgot," Ash ordered while trying to squirm under the mature woman.

Dee kissed the back of Ash's neck and responded between smooches, "With your big tummy sticking out of that hole in the table, there is no pressure on the baby. Shush your pretty lips and feel it."

"Feel what? Ohhhhhhhh...NO!" Ash squealed.

While Ash was getting her tits drained by her detective partner from under the table, she didn't realize that Dee had put on her strap-on harness and was supporting that huge rubber dick between her legs. Her weight was now on top of Ash's back and she was manipulating that monster between her legs.

"Spread your legs! This thing is too big and won't fit if you don't," demanded Dee.

"Good! You are supposed to be massaging me...not gangbanging me," fought Ash.

"Spread that gorgeous pussy and spread it now!" Dee's hand slapped Ash's ass then she grabbed her pretty blonde hair and yanked it so hard that Ash's chin raised up several inches off the table. Sternly, Dee commanded again, "You will spread your legs right now or this thing is going in your ass. You decide."

Ash had never seen this dominant side of Dee and she had to admit to herself that it kind of turned her on. She spread her legs and allowed Dee to push that dong into her stretched pussy from behind. Dee's lower abs were pressed up against the blonde's bubble ass, her hands firmly on the table and while planking, forcefully fucked Ash's pussy.

The table was rocking back and forth and Dee was rooting and grunting, trying to force in all twelve inches from a difficult angle. Erin continued milking and sucking Ash's elongated nipples like she had put a high powered Dyson vacuum hose on them. The suction was so strong that when Erin would slightly pull her head back, the nipple would stretch like it was made of rubber. So much milk was being drained that Ash felt like she was hooked up to her breast pump.

With her face mashed into the padded indention and with Dee's small tits resting on her back, Ash could not remain silent, "Oh! You two need to stop! I'm gonna cum! Fuck!"

"Cum for us baby! Enjoy the size! Feel how it is widening your insides?" Dee seductively whispered between grunts.

Raising her arms and clutching the edge of the table above her head, Ash growled in orgasm, "Grrrrunnnggggggg!"

As soon as her orgasm hit, Dee pulled the huge dick out of Ash's pussy to allow a gush of slimy squirt to hit the padding like shower spray hitting the rubber curtain.

"Fuck! Oh God! I...I....oh my God!" Ash could do nothing but speak incoherently.

Dee quickly forced that huge cock back inside Ash's flabby pussy and pumped even harder until Ash let loose an orgasm that would have involuntarily forced her off the table had it not been for her pregnant belly and boobs lodged inside the table cut outs. Ash moaned continuously for over thirty seconds. She was getting the size she craved and the combination of that along with her sensitive nipples being sucked threw her into the most satisfying multiple orgasm sequence she had ever had.

Everyone lost track of just how many eruptions the young Ash had but she was almost fucked unconscious. The table was a complete mess. The floor was a complete mess. Ash's traumatized loose pussy was a complete mess. The sweat soaked Dee climbed off of Ash and stood next to the table breathing like she had just ran a marathon. Her strap-on foot long dick, covered in Ash's pussy slime, hung to her knees. Erin crawled out from under the table, licking her lips after consuming the last remnants of that sweet lactation.

"I bet I drank a gallon of milk. I'm stuffed," giggled Erin.

Dee joked and spread Ash's sagging labia with her fingers while showing several inches of inner vaginal walls, "You're stuffed? You should have seen this pussy taking my dick. It is so gaped out, I could put my fist in there without touching the sides like a game of operation."

Both women erupted in laughter. Ash was still trying to recover and couldn't spew her sass. Erin looked at Dee and smiled after getting a nod to what they were both thinking. The small Erin could not perform her plan without getting up on the table. Once up on her knees behind Ash who was still on her stomach, Erin took some time just to stare at the gapped pussy. She was already soaking wet from sucking Ash's milk-filled tits so adding the erotic sight drove her to want an orgasm of her own.

Before Erin started, she smiled at her wife, "She keeps telling me at work that she wants size so I'm so happy we could accommodate her."

Reaching between Ash's legs, Erin coned her fingers and easily fit them inside her stretched out folds. Erin could spin her entire hand back and forth so easily, it was like she was turning a door knob. Once Ash felt something inside her pussy again, her juices automatically began to flow which added even more lubrication to the large amount of goo present. Ash was so angry with herself because she should have been satisfied but every time something filled her pussy, she needed more. At this stage in her pregnancy, it was out of her control. Erin slowly added her thumb then pushed until her entire hand popped into Ash's pussy. From the huge dildo boring it out, Erin made a fist and was able to get so deep, her arm didn't stop until it reached her forearm.

"That is insane! Look how deep you are!" Dee blurted in amazement.

Erin could not resist kissing Ash's ass cheeks while fisting her partner but stopped long enough to respond to Dee's observation, "I know, right? That big dong created all kinds of space in here. It was like digging a well."

Finally Ash was able to speak, "Ok you two lezzie bitches. You have had your fun. Time for me to go....OH!"

Ash jumped when Erin drove her fist up against her cervix and pounded in and out like she was using a big dick. Ash continued to protest but her words were trailing off in hopes of another orgasm. Throughout her last few months of pregnancy, Ash was constantly horny but now it was at another level. Some pregnant women craved pickles or ice cream but Ash was craving sex and sex with large size objects in her pussy and now she was hooked against her will.

In order to apply more force, Erin shifted higher on her knees, straddled one of Ash's thighs and leaned over her bubble ass so she could not only lay her arm across Ash's lower back for more leverage but she could grind herself into her own orgasm. Erin pounded Ash's pussy as hard and as deep as she could get. Dee wanted to help get Ash off so she began to slap Ash's ass leaving red hand prints.

"Whap! Whap! Take it! Cum for us! Take Erin's entire arm you dirty little slut! Whap! Whap! Did you hear me? Cum right now!" Dee ordered.

"Ouch! Ung! Stop you old Butch! Just for that...I'm not going to cum! Ash resisted with her mouth pressed in the table indented padding.

"Oh yes you are dammit!"

"No I'm not so stop spanking my ass!"

"You mean like this? WHAP! WHAP!" Dee slapped those meaty cheeks even harder.

Dee stopped spanking Ash, sucked two of her own fingers to moisten them and pushed them into Ash's asshole to create the double penetration sensation along with Erin's fisting. That put Ash over the top.

"Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aaaugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Screamed Ash in orgasm.

Hearing Ash scream in pleasure sent Erin's grinding pussy into an orgasm of her own inside her pants. She hunched over and quaked with her eyes scrunched closed. Both women could feel hard spasms with their hands inside a different orifice.

When Erin recovered, she excitedly revealed, "Oh my god! I could feel her spurts on my fist! That was the hottest thing I have ever felt."

Dee agreed, "Her rectum was pulsating so hard, it felt like it was intermittently squeezing my fingers."

Ash regained her senses and ordered the women, "Ok...we have all had our fun. Would you two, mind pulling your old and bony fingers out of my holes so I can turn over?"

Erin and Dee giggled then pulled their fingers and hand out of Ash. White cum had formed a perfect ring around Erin's forearm near her elbow. Holding it up, she showed Dee, "Look how deep I was."

It took some maneuvering with her huge belly and huge tits weighing her down but the pregnant Ash was able to finally turn over and sit up on the maternity massage table.

Are you two happy now? You seduced me using what I told Erin in confidence and I should have known Miss Pint Size would hide under the table," snapped Ash trying to stifle a wry light hearted smile.

Erin shook her head and joked, "It was the least I could do to betray your confidence and give you what you have been craving. You are welcome."

Hating to admit that Erin was correct and that she did need it in the worst way, Ash could not see her own vagina, blocked by her baby filled tummy but could feel that it was swollen and hanging open for the women to see. It had that freshly fucked satisfied sensation so Ash didn't care enough to cover it up.

Dee suggested, "I think we should have a drink to Ash and her resilient pussy. I have never witnessed one take a beating like that and continued to be functional. I'm going to get us a bottle of wine."

Needing to get home and the fact that Ash couldn't drink, she replied sarcastically, "That is so sweet you want to drink to my gaped honey pot but I need to take off. I guess the good news is that I'm already several centimeters dilated so having this baby will be a breeze."

Ash firmly peered at Erin and she looked back not knowing how to react before they both just busted out laughing. Dee returned and when Ash saw her monster dong bouncing around like she was a hung man, she laughed even louder.

"I can't even believe I took that. Did you get it all in?" Ash asked while pointing at the huge dildo.

Holding a freshly filled wine bottle with the cork still stuck in the end, Dee responded proudly, "All the way to the balls! You took a foot of dick like you owned it."

Erin giggled, "Don't forget...and a foot of arm. However, I think she could take even more girth."

"Don't you two have something better to do than trying to turn my honey pot into a condo?" Ash shook her head. Even though Ash was sarcastically responding, her gooey stretched pussy twitched at the thought of even more thickness.

Holding up the bottle, Dee semi-joked, "If you think she needs more girth, then we could give this a try."

"The bottle?" Erin lit up at the idea.

Ash interrupted emphatically, "Oh no! You keep that away from me. It has been through enough today."