A Unique Pregnant Craving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhhhh. Quiet honey. With that big belly, you will never know I'm down here. Just pretend you are at the gynecologist," assured Dee mockingly.

"I mean it...keep that fucking thing away from me," snapped Ash while secretly curious about how it would feel.

Dee had no intention of listening and with her wife right there helping, the neck of the bottle easily slipped into Ash's wet gaped pussy. Her lips were so stretched, they accepted the slick glass with ease. Dee held onto the base of the bottle with both hands and started fucking Ash's pussy like it was a glass dildo.

"The joke is on you...I can barely feel it after taking that thing hanging between your legs," Ash boasted.

She had not prepared for what came next. Dee stopped pumping the bottle but instead began to push it deeper, knowing that Ash had just taken a foot of dong, there was plenty of space to get more of the glass inside. Once the neck had disappeared, the curved bottle transition to the bigger base was up against Ash's hanging labia. Of course Ash couldn't see what was taking place but when Dee pushed again and that large end of the bottle began to stretch those lips even wider, she gasped followed by a quick body jerk.

"What the hell are you doing? Ash yelled.

Erin came up to Ash's face like a partner supporting her during labor, "It's ok. Take a deep breath and relax. You told me that you are craving size so much and we just fucked you with a huge dildo and my fist so this will feel just as good. The bottom of the bottle is thicker than that dick but I think you can take it."

As more of the thick end of the wine bottle stretched its way deep into Ash's pussy, she gasped again in a stutter, "I....I....I don't want to take it. Oh! How deep is it? Just p...p....pull it out! Whoa...I can feel that."

Erin raked Ash's hair and rubbed her forehead while holding her partner's hand, "Almost there. Give it a second and when you get used to it, you will love it."

Dee almost had the entire wine bottle buried except for the last couple inches at the bottom so she had at least something to hold onto. Ash's legs were spread so wide, her knees looked like they were pointing in opposite directions. When Dee pulled it out then pushed it back in, Ash's breaths turned into tiny moans, "Mmmng...mmmng...mmng."

Erin kissed Ash's neck and worked her way back down to those huge tits and those Slim Jim sized nipples. Her small lips latched so hard that it was like a sucker fish on the side of a fish tank. Her jaws would deflate then inflate rapidly trying to keep up with the milk production.

Dee worked the bottle a little faster and chuckled to her wife, "You are drinking more milk? I'm glad you are lactose intolerant." She focused back on Ash's pussy while coaxing, "Your pussy is sucking this bottle in so well. I bet you want to cum again."

Ash hated that Dee was right. She did feel another orgasm building but she was not going to allow an object like that to make her cum. She refused and shut her eyes to think of other things. Pumping harder and harder, the neck of the bottle was so deep that she could feel the cork kiss her cervix with every thrust. It had this soft but rough feel that was driving her crazy.

Ash yelled, "That's not fair. That cork is touching me deep but I'm still not going to cum by getting fucked by a stupid wine bottle. Ohhhhh god! Stop! Pull it out! Pull it out!" Her mouth said pull it out but her mind told her that it felt incredible. So deep and so thick was exactly how Ash was going to need her orgasms from now on.

Erin stopped sucking Ash's tits and turned her attention on those nipples with her hands by squeezing them at the same time until the milk ran down the side of her boobs before sucking it off the skin. It was like a game to see if she could slurp up the sweet liquid before it reached the table.

Ash could not hold out any longer. The smooth long neck of the bottle was too much like a cock and she squealed again while erupting, "Damn you both! I'm cummmmmmmmmming! Fuck! Fuck!" Ash bucked on the table and shook uncontrollably, choking on her grunt.

As soon as Ash stopped cumming, Dee pulled the bottle out just to see the gape. It was so hot that she kept staring at those rubbery lips. She looked at the bottle and it was covered in thick white goo. It looked so good that Dee couldn't help but lick it off the glass, "Mmmmm. That is sweet like honey. No wonder you call it your honey pot."

Erin stopped milking Ash's tits and joined Dee down at Ash's hollowed out pussy. They both stared at it like dogs to their owners from under the kitchen table when they eat. Erin cleared her throat, "That is one amazing pussy but let's face it....we have turned it into a rickety cunt. That is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. Hand me the bottle."

Ash tried to raise her upper body but her pregnant belly wouldn't allow any range of motion to vehemently protest, "Don't you do what I think you are going to do. Get away from there right now! It has had enough."

Erin turned the bottle around and now was holding onto the neck with the wide round base at Ash's opening. Dee was eager to help and used her thumbs to spread Ash's folds apart like she was that gynecologist about to perform a pelvic exam, "Look how pink it is inside. I would crawl in there and live if I could."

Corkscrewing the round bottom of the bottle to get it inside, Erin pushed. Even as gaped as it was, it was struggling to fit back inside the sloppy opening. With a tilt and a strategic spin, it stretched the labia and popped into the hole. Ash screamed, "Owwww! How much do you think I need? Go have a drink with it."

The lesbians ignored her request and pushed in more. Ash's pussy was stretched like she was dilated during childbirth. Suddenly another inch was added...then another...then another. Her inner walls began to accept the girth until the bottle had once again disappeared.

Dee chuckled, "That's getting easier and easier."

It was no longer painful but necessary and the idea of her pussy taking the bottle that easily was so erotic to Ash that her mind overruled her body and she loved it. Slowly, Erin fucked her with the bottle containing the wine still inside it. It was sloshing inside the glass in sync with Ash's pussy juices sloshing outside of the glass. Having it turned around so Erin could grip the neck made it so much easier to pound that pussy.

Knowing she was a slutty size queen even while pregnant was hard for Ash to accept but she was getting to that point. She mentally continued to resist. This is the last straw. I cannot cum to this! The problem was that her stretched pussy accepted that wine bottle even better than the huge dildo or Erin's arm and the bottle was thicker. She mentally continued to resist.

The bottle was plunging her pussy and both women snickered, "This cunt is sucking this bottle in like it's dying of thirst. I bet you twenty dollars she cums within the minute."

Ash screamed, "You're on. No way am I going to cum that quick again!" However she was fooling herself. She was gaining that inner build and knew she was going to blow like an active volcano.

Instead of pumping it in with long slow strokes, Erin sped up her thrusting. She began fucking Ash swiftly and furiously until she shrieked, "Oh God! Oh my God! Ohhhhh! NO!"

When her orgasm hit her, Ash screamed so loud, the people next door may have heard her. Her abdomen tightened and Erin yanked the bottle out just in time to see Ash rocket out a gush of squirt that would have filled up a glass. It splashed on the floor and all over the table like her water had broken before labor. She was shaking wildly like she was having a seizure. A seizure that felt so amazing she was about to pass out.

Ash was babbling between gasps, "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm going to get you for that."

Not only was her pussy gaped even wider, having acclimated to the diameter of the bottle, it was so gooey that both lesbians began to argue.

"I need to eat that. Move out of my way," the horny Dee ordered her wife.

"You went first last time...it is my turn," Erin disagreed.

"It wasn't very long. I need to really feast on that...look how sexy that is. Her lips are swollen and laid open. I want to crawl in there and get lost."

"Yes...it does look pretty hot, but I'm going first."

"Like hell you are."

Ash was finally able to speak, "Neither one of you are. Playtime is over and I'm going home."

They both needed to eat Ash out after that amazing blast but who would be the lucky woman to go first? Erin swooped in and pressed Ash's legs back the best she could and plunged her face into that flabby pussy like she was trying to wash it in the sink. Erin's tongue was slurping up as much lady fluid as she could. Dee wasted no time to get her fill of Ash's monster boobs that were resting directly on her pregnant belly. It was difficult to distinguish which woman was slurping louder once Erin latched onto Ash's bullet-sized clit. Dee's throat was flinching with every swallow of that warm sweet milk. These two were totally feasting on what Ash had to offer.

Ash held the back of Dee's head and delivered that sass that everyone was accustomed to hearing, "If you won't stop then I expect a better performance. Suck that out faster! Empty my fucking tits you old lesbo. Maybe it will rejuvenate those old bones." She then turned her tongue to Erin, "And you down there...you call that pussy eating? I thought all you lesbians were a pro at munching the taco."

Neither Dee nor Erin would respond but were totally focused on the attractive blonde's lady parts. Erin turned her palm upward and slipped her entire hand back into Ash's stretched vagina but that time she waved her fingers on Ash's g-spot like she was signaling someone to come over. That was the added bonus with the size Ash needed to get off.

The scene was so erotic, it was now time for Dee to make herself cum again. While she sucked Ash's nipples, she put her strap-on harness against the edge of the table and let that big dong rest on top of it. She simulated fucking by thrusting her hips back and forth and as the dildo slid on the table, she grinded her harness covered pussy on the edge. Her moans were getting louder and her nipple sucking more forcefully. Ash couldn't take it any longer and her loose pussy contracted then spasmed around Erin's hand. More juice gushed all over the table which spurred Dee's orgasm that was so powerful that she had to pull her mouth off the reddened, engorged nipple just to enjoy it. While she shuddered, her facial expressions looked just like a man who was shooting his load in a pussy.

"I think it is time to celebrate," Erin announced after she pulled her hand out of Ash's pussy and left the room.

Both Dee and Ash were recovering from their climaxes when Erin returned with a corkscrew. She popped open the bottle of wine and instructed her wife, "Dee get down there so we can celebrate together. The outside of this bottle has been up that twat so I think the least we can do is sample what's on the inside. Dee was in agreement and unhooked the harness and placed the strap-on dick onto a table. Both women figured it was their turn for the brunt of the pleasure and were going to use Ash's gorgeous cunt to obtain it. Once Erin removed her slacks, both women's wet pussies were exposed.

Erin held the bottle up just under Ash's big belly and instructed Dee, "You go first. Get your mouth ready."

She poured a small amount of the white wine on Ash's lower abdomen and let it trickle down into her mushy opening and coat those swollen, stretched out lips. Dee was quick to respond and stuck her tongue in Ash's asshole and ran it upward to lap all the wine out of her gooey folds.

After a couple of slurps, she stood back up and swallowed, "Mmmm. That wine combined with Ash's flavor is amazing. You need to try it."

All the orgasms and pussy trauma had created a musky salty tangy taste that was wonderful standing on its own but that combined with the sweetness of the wine created a concoction that anyone would have found delicious. Erin handed the wine bottle to Dee so that she could pour and took her position. Dee tipped it a little longer creating a waterfall of wine that Erin tried her best but couldn't keep up with it. She was like a thirsty dog drinking from her bowl. Playfully, Dee pushed the back of Erin's head causing her face to nearly disappear in the gape.

"Drink it all, you thirsty slut," Dee commanded.

Ash finally chimed in with a devious snicker, "I hope you two are having a blast at my expense. I knew you were cunt lappers but this is ridiculous."

Both women ignored Ash's verbal taunting, continuing to take turns pouring the wine and lapping it out of the beautiful blonde's stretched pussy while they masturbated. It was difficult to physically see these older women over her belly but Ash could hear them moaning while rubbing their own clits. She couldn't believe how sexually excited these mature ladies were using her body to satisfy their own lust. Ash would get a little twitch in her pussy every time one of them orgasmed.

Once the wine was gone, Erin and Dee backed off and sat down to regain their composure. Both were flushed and sweating. Dee was almost panting which was unlike her personality. Erin had a look in her eyes that Ash had never seen even at work.

"Wow...that....that was great!" Erin stammered while trying to recover.

Ash couldn't resist another jab at them with a sarcastic giggle, "Are you two ok? I guess these tits and this pussy made you both lose your minds. With each other, those flat chests and shriveled up pussies just aren't getting the job done anymore."

Dee shook her head and laughed, "Isn't your husband expecting you back soon?"

Ash dressed and went home. Upon arrival, Charles asked, "So...how was the massage?"

With her eyes popped open and giving her husband that look, she shrugged, "Oh...not bad at all. Let's just say I needed it and they were able to relax me."

Charles smiled curiously, "They?"

Ash began to tell Charles everything that happened and immediately his hard-on was about to tear through his jeans. He knew that Ash had been insatiable the last few months and any help he could get to satisfy his pretty young pregnant wife was welcomed. After listening to her about all the hot lesbian sex, he needed something to satisfy himself and once the kids were put to bed, he was anxious to relieve his own horniness.

In the bedroom, he helped her out of her clothes and they began to kiss. Once she was on her back, Charles held up her bare feet and kissed the bottoms while he slid his erection into her still stretched pussy. It wasn't as gaped as it had been at Erin and Dee's house but it was far from back to normal.

"Put it in me," whispered Ash.

Charles stopped kissing her feet long enough to respond, "Uh...it is in you. What did those ladies do to your pussy?"

He was no slouch in the size department himself with a nice thick cock almost eight inches in length and she giggled, "Oh sorry. They wore me out so I must just be tired."

Hooking his arms under her knees, he could only bend her legs so far without her large belly restricting the range of motion. He could easily tell that her pussy felt looser but he was so worked up, he didn't care, and needed to get off. At first, he moved in and out slowly to get into a rhythm before speeding up the pace and soon his ass was contracting with each thrust.

It felt good but not great to Ash and she sympathized with her husband because she was going to need more size in order to orgasm. Even with all her denial, she knew that she had converted to a size queen and this was just one more piece of proof. Not wanting him to feel bad, she moaned and moved under him but she could not cum.

He was humping and pumping and she offered encouragement, "Come on honey...fuck me! I want you to cum deep inside me. Do it!"

"Cum with me. Cum all over my cock," the out of breath Charles pleaded to return the dirty talk.

He slipped her toes in his mouth, then almost bit them when he exploded inside her. Grunting, he tensed his entire body, shooting his pent up sperm into her womb. Not wanting Charles to feel as though he was losing his touch, Ash faked her orgasm at the same time. When Charles had emptied his balls, he pulled out and rolled over to his back.

"Damn I needed that. Did you have a good one?" He asked, referring to her orgasm he thought she had.

She lied with good intentions, "Oh yeah...that was great. Good night hun."

Ash wasn't lying about being tired but she was once again horny, asking herself many questions. Should I tell him so he can use something bigger to get me off? Would it hurt his feelings? Should I wait until he falls asleep and go find something bigger? Should I text Erin and have her bring me that big dong? Ash get a grip, it's late and you will be fine...now get your ass to sleep.

The next day, Ash and Charles had sex again and she could not orgasm until she rubbed her clit while he fucked her. After a couple of clitoral stimulated orgasms she just wasn't satisfied because she needed a good penetration climax. The rest of that Sunday was dedicated to the kids and cleaning but she couldn't get that craving...that need, out of her thoughts.

The next day at work when Ash saw Erin, the smiles on both their faces were priceless. Each of them had amazing orgasms over the weekend with each other but it was business as usual at work. They were working on a fraud case together and needed to go interview a couple of witnesses. While driving they discussed the case until the topic turned to the wild massage prompting them to chuckle reviewing the events that unfolded.

Erin raised an eyebrow and said with a devious smile, "Those big jugs look like they are about to pop. Do you want to have a repeat performance of Saturday and have them drained?"

"We have to concentrate and get our game face on. No more sex talk," Ash replied trying to change the subject in order to suppress her arousal.

"All I'm saying is after I sucked those tits, you were having some strong orgasms."

"That played a part for sure but as you know from what I told you Friday, that size in my pussy is what I needed."

"Apparently we needed it too."

"Well...after Charles fucked me the rest of the weekend...apparently I still need it."

They arrived at their destination and as the day continued, both of them thought about the same thing which made them both horny. Dee wanted to give just as bad as Ash wanted to receive. A few joking innuendos were exchanged but nothing more became of it.

That night with her husband at work, Ash was so wet, she couldn't wait to have sex. In sneaky intervals around watching the kids, she would rub her clit in hopes to grab a quick orgasm. With her pregnant belly restricting her ability to reach, she wasn't able to really do much and had to settle for a small unfulfilling spasm. Even after the kids went to sleep, she tried to squat on a hairspray bottle but it didn't work as she had hoped. Giving up and exhausted, she went to bed.

The next morning, Ash was so wet with arousal, her panties were sticking to her pussy. After Charles had worked third shift, he was in no shape to fuck her and was out cold in the bed. Wearing her maternity khaki slacks, black maternity top with a string tied around the top of her belly and black pointed ankle boots with a thick Cuban heel, she left when Erin pulled up with a light horn beep. Ash opened the door and laying on the passenger seat was the huge twelve inch dildo that she and Dee had used on her during the massage.

Erin joked, "I picked up a hitchhiker and thought you would like it more than Mr. Big. I hope you don't mind if it rides with us."