All Comments on 'A University Education Ch. 02'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
Hmm!!

I think Hayley needs to go home and fuck her mum better than she has ever been fucked. Go home girl and claim mum for yours........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Superb!

Even better than the first one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please...

...continue this escellent series. We still have to have Hayley and Amy together, and of course Hayley and her Mum, and a 4-way lezzy orgy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hotter Than Ever

You must be the best writer of Erotic stories on this site, every one of them hits the right button. There HAS to be another chapter, where she gets it on with her mother and both flat mates. Keep on writing, I'll keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
One word

EXCELLENT

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So Very Good !!!!!!!

Please write some more. you have me cumin wildy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
no more

sad to see this series was never continued

DannyRaeDannyRaealmost 11 years ago
Fantastic

I know that this story, as well as the first one, are not recent, but I'd still like to say how amazing this story line is. I would love another story from you. You're a fantastic writer and a great visual creator. Bravo, Pussyrider!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 10 years ago
Ohh.

Well, now there is plenty of room for Chapters 03 and 04. The story of Amy and Jackie having an intense and (possibly) life altering weekend. That would butt up against this story, Ch. 02, nicely. Finally, we have to have a coming to terms among the 4 women in Ch. 04. Please, please, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Please post another chapter!!

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Sweet, rather innocent and British. A great combo! Oh, and nice writing too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous