A University Thing Ch. 01

Story Info
Remembering the time she waited for me in the park...
1.5k words
4.1
4.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will always remember the way she used to tease me. It used to drive me crazy. Crazy, really crazy, but in a good way.

Every week we'd be in that lecture hall listening to that old dinosaur Dr Philips go on and on about something none of us cared about. He'd be droning on and most of us would be trying our hardest not to fall asleep by playing games on our phones and pretending to look interested.

And she would always, always, make sure she sat behind me.

She'd kick my chair again and again and come close to my ear and blow in it and make these weird stupid animal noises. She always had this mischievous kind of way about her, it was funny, like a teenager, a kind of boyish personality where she'd always be looking to make a joke, to do something different, to make you think she was a bit cooky, or different.

And I would turn around and whisper for her to 'fuck off' or leave me alone, but she wouldn't stop pestering me in those lectures, because she didn't want to stop, and she knew deep down I didn't want her to stop, even if I didn't know that at the time.

I remember, the other girls would look at her and think she was weird, but she didn't care. She was different.

This kept going for a few months, and I thought nothing about it, after the lecture she'd disappear, I'd see her hot red hair and black leather school bag disappear off in to the crowd as we left the hall and I wouldn't see her again until the next week in the lecture hall as she crept in and sat down beside me. She was strange, you wouldn't see her around. Even though she was super, super beautiful and fit, with a gorgeous bouncing head of red hair and a real sexy, petite busty figure, I and everyone else around me didn't even notice her; she didn't come to the parties, she didn't eat lunch with anyone. She was a mystery. I didn't even know her name. Until one very memorable day...

At the time, I was really into fitness. I had some dumbbells in my apartment, I'd lift weights and do yoga, I'd play tennis with my friends, and every morning I'd go for a run to start the day.

My university was in an old historic town, with most of the students living up on the hill within the old city walls, every morning I'd go for a run down the hill and through the empty woods and fields down in the valley. I'd even run in the winter, and I remember that it was on a cold February morning when I was running through the fog in the country-park, that I saw her just off the path under the huge old oak tree.

She called out to me, it was strange because somehow she knew my name and I was surprised because I still didn't know hers. I stopped running and came towards her, I was still out of breath, blood rushing around my body, and must have been red in the face. I remember her laughing at me and asking me what I was doing. I was confused and remember saying "I could ask you the same question." It was still pretty early in the morning and the valley, which in the day would have quite a lot of people walking through it, was still pretty empty, with the sun still rising and the fog lifting.

"I've been meaning to show you something" I remember she said. Of course, I asked what, as it seemed to me she was talking about our studies. She asked me if I could put the bluetooth on on my phone so I could receive a file from her. Without pausing, I quickly took my phone out of my pocket and said: "sure", as I didn't want to seem rude and just wanted to get it finished with so I could continue with my run. As my phone started to download the file she was sending, she said something like "it'd be good if you could tell me what you think of my work" I nodded as I watched the file download, 50%, 60%, 70%, I looked at her as she was watching me with a look of anticipation. She was strange, I thought again. Sexy, though, she had a hot look in her eye that I hadn't seen before.

My phone pinged and I went to put it back in my pocket, I think I told her then that I'd look at it later in the day and that I was gonna go then and continue my run. She grabbed my arm just before I could turn away, and told me, again with that look in her eye, that I should look at what she'd sent me.

So I did, I opened the file and realised it was a video. "Go on" she told me, as I went to click on the screen and start the video.

I could see two legs, wide open, and as I looked closer with surprise, I quickly realised I was looking at a wet pussy, a fucking beautiful wet pussy being stroked with two fingers. The camera then came closer and closer and all I could see what a red, quivering clit being stroked again and again.

I didn't know what to do, but I just couldn't look away in that moment from the video. She then went again to squeeze my arm tighter. "Turn up the volume."

I did as she said, and quickly I could hear her voice in the video. Her sweet, hot, almost close to cumming voice, that was moaning my name over and over again.

In that moment I was completely taken over. My cock got hard like a rock and my mouth began to salivate like a hungry wolf.

She let go of my arm and took a few steps back, she looked me up and down, her eyes stopping, transfixed on my crotch. Her eyes lit up with excitement as she stared at my pulsing cock's outline through my tight running shorts.

She stepped forward, grabbed my phone and threw it on the grassy floor. I didn't care, she took my hand, leading me over and pushing me against the trunk of the huge oak tree.

I was shivering with excitement as she got down on her knees and began to feel my massive hard bulge.

"There might be people around" I remember saying. But neither of us cared, we both knew what was gonna happen next.

She pulled down my shorts and my cock burst out, exposed briefly to the chilling winter air. She looked up at me with a hungry smile and quickly took it in her mouth and began to suck me better than I had ever been in my life. She deep throated my cock in a way that made me want to collapse on the floor; it was that good that I wished it would never end. I grabbed her hair and my pushed my back in to the bark of the tree trunk. I moaned in a way I never had before. She let me fuck her face so hard and good and and her eyes looked up at me the whole time with this intense, satisfied look which showed me she was enjoying this just as much as I was. We were both fulfilling a fantasy that, despite me not knowing, we'd both had for a long time.

In the middle of it, as I moaned and moaned as she choked on my cock, I heard in the distance people approaching, maybe some early-morning dog walkers or something. I had to stop my moaning and told her to stop, there were people coming. Instead of stopping, she sped up, sucking me better and better, taking more and more of my cock deep in to her mouth. Despite there being people around, I couldn't stop her and I couldn't stop myself. She sucked and sucked and I got closer to cumming; she knew I was close and she doubled down, looking up at me and encouraging me to explode in her mouth with her wanting eyes. I let go of her hair and dug my fingers in to the base of the tree as I came deep in to her mouth. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced, as she kept sucking more and more and my body shook more and more till she'd swallowed every drop.

She stood up, wiped her mouth, and looked at me and laughed. My half-naked, still utterly horny self making her giggle a little bit. She looked over to my phone on the ground and told me: "don't forget your phone" and with that, turned around and began to walk away from me and back up the hill to the town. I stood there for a while and watched her walk away. Eventually, I pulled up my shorts and started to walk away myself. I passed the lady and her dog, who had no clue what I'd been doing against that tree minutes before. Weird, I thought, fucking weird. That girl was a mystery. I hope I see her again one morning.