All Comments on 'A Unknowing Loving Step Mom'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Too confusing...

for an American. Couldn't get past the first half page. Either that or it's badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?

Either you're hella old or a foreigner because NO ONE uses colored/coloured anymore to describe black people (unless you're a racist or a bigot) and for the love of god get a damned editor because your story makes no damn sense! It's all over the place because of poor spelling, incorrect word choices, missing words, unneeded words and misused phrases (Ex: side blinded, what the hell is that?!? The correct term is blind sided!).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
qualitywheat is one of the best here but...

qualitywheat is one of the best here but this story does not belong in Incest/Taboo.

The point of the global taboo of incest is the risk of inbreeding.

A Step Mom/Step Son relationship is therefore NOT incest .

Surely you see that!

There are so many other categories where this story could fit right in but please not in Incest/Taboo.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 7 years ago
Oh yeah,

Oh hell yeah! Hot story, needs more chapters, and an editor!

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 7 years ago
Unreadable

It goes all over the place and makes zero sense. Gave up a quarter way down the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Underaged?

You wrote in the second paragraph of the beginning of your story that Jeremy was barely over 13 years old 6 ft tall and over 200lbs. Holy crap that kid developed early.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Could have been better

Disappointed. Get an editor.

redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago

Was expecting more about Helga then everyone else since it waz supposed to be about stepson sex

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 7 years ago

5 Stars!

Fuck, this is so fuckin' horny! There HAS to be at least one more chapter, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous