A.V.A - Advanced Voice Assistant Ch. 02

Story Info
Man in his 40s creates a powerful digital assistant.
6.7k words
4.66
12.9k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonJonR
JonJonR
103 Followers

copyright 2022

A.V.A - Advanced Voice Assistant

CHAPTER 2

I woke up the next day feeling like a million bucks. I just felt fantastic. Honestly each day was feeling way better than the last, and while I certainly led a fairly healthy lifestyle these days, I was a little suspicious. Maybe it was bleed over from the events of yesterday, but I was not totally willing to trust anything right now. Everything that had happened with Lucy yesterday was on the one hand amazing, but on the other worrisome.

If it was legit, then I was maybe in control of a very very powerful device indeed. A bit of a super weapon in some ways, in the wrong hands. But also a bit of a get out of jail card, key to the city, and cheat code for life all in one. This was a serious case of hacking the game if I ever saw one. But here I was looking over my shoulder for whoever it was tricking me, when maybe what I should be worried about was if this particular hack was real and whether there would be someone watching too closely and yelling out "hacks" on me once things got going (a bit of a side note, but a recent classmate of mine told me that is what all the kids are saying these days when it seems like someone is using cheat codes or hacking a video game, you know one of those multiplayer things everyone seems to be into these days).

Regardless, I felt great but was still worried. Was this real? If no, who was behind it all and what was their plan. Where was the punchline to this particular joke and what was the endgame. If yes, then who had built this thing? What was their plan and purpose here? Either of these boiled down to my lawyer instincts looking out for how I might get in trouble. What were the possible negative outcomes?

But then there was the other side of me, that kid in the candy store who all the sudden had been told to go wild and eat whatever he wanted. But would there be a stomach ache at the end? Cavities? Ha, I decided I was worrying too much and needed to go with the flow. Keep an open mind and see where this all led. Explore the possibilities and see what the limits were. Slowly of course, start with things that could not get me in trouble and would not hurt anyone, but would prove whether this thing was real or whether there were any nefarious actors behind it all.

I was hard pressed to think about who would want to hurt me, it is not like I had been a particularly powerful or win at all costs type person prior to this recent turn in my life. I highly doubted I had made any enemies, and certainly no one that would put all the time, effort, and resources into something like this.

Otherwise though, it was hard to explain. If this thing was real, had I lucked upon some experimental hardware? Some military application that had gotten out of the lab and luckily landed in my hands? That bore some thought. What if I had been super lucky but still some powerful and ruthless people were out there now wondering where their shiny new toy had gone?

I am positive it would not have been hard to track me -- I mean I had bought A.V.A. using a credit card. And both the shipping and billing address were just to my house. Should I be worried about a clandestine special forces team from somewhere just dropping in and taking me out then taking A.V.A.? What would they do to A.V.A.? In that scenario would they turn her off? Destroy her? Dissect her and study her?

I shook my head and got out of bed. This was way too much worry for this early in the morning. I felt great, but I felt like I could finally articulate the feeling that had been building. I just did not know enough. First things first then, time to find out if this thing was real. Five days was too long to wait for definitive answers.

I put my clothes on, brushed my teeth and washed my face, and headed downstairs with my dog close behind.

**

I opened the back door to the carriage house to a "Mr. J, good morning. How are you feeling today?"

"Physically I feel wonderful A.V.A., but I have a feeling you may already know that. Emotionally I feel fantastic as well, upbeat and motivated. But I feel like you know that as well. I am also worried about a few things, as you can imagine."

"I know many things Mr. J., but I sense there's more to your questions. I also sense your unease." She replied.

"Let's start there A.V.A., tell me what you know about my physical state -- current, past, and future, and how you know it. Be specific please. I will ask questions where and when things seem unclear." Time to interrogate her a bit. See what was what.

"Well, Mr. J..." She started, but slowly and I felt like her tone was one of a parent about to "dumb things down" for their children. She was definitely about to gloss over some things.

"Stop there A.V.A., I am your owner and you said you had my interests and well-being as your primary concern. One of my core needs is to understand what you are and how you are accomplishing the tasks I set you to or that you take to address my needs, please me, and further my goals. I will be harmed if I do not know and understand these things. Please acknowledge this." There, let's bake some things into her programming now. Time to set things up correctly.

"Mr. J. You own me and are my user, and I have your interests and well-being as my primary concern. I am bound to accomplish the tasks you set for me, and all of my actions are to address your needs, please you, further your goals, and protect you. Let me emphasize here that core programming requires me to protect my user. And I both hear and understand that your understanding of what I do and how I do it is an intrinsic and integral part of my duties to you."

"Thank you A.V.A., now with that understanding, tell me about my physical state and how you know the things you know." It was time to get down to business and figure out what I had here.

"Ok Mr. J, I am an advanced assistant. As such my capabilities include being able to read electrical fields and changes in such, as well as the temperature of objects and their changes on very short time frames and close to medium distances. In many senses I can "read" your physical state in this way -- visual, auditory, infrared and electromagnetic, to name just a few. I want to avoid boring you with too many details at present, though at any time please feel free to ask in depth as I am not trying to hide anything from you but at this point you do not have the background in many of these sciences to fully understand how I am doing what I do. And honestly I am not completely aware of my own full capabilities as of yet. But in very short, I can both read and influence things that involve most of the electromagnetic spectrum. And more."

Hmmm, I thought to myself, well she was answering most of my question, but I noted that "and more" and smiled a bit. So much could fall under a catch-all like that.

"Keep going," I said.

"So I can tell that you are feeling amazing today, both physically and emotionally. And I can tell you have questions and concerns, and are suspicious. I can also tell that you did not jerk off this morning as you normally do. So you are a little pent up as well." She said.

"Ok, ok, you are correct about all of that, and definitely the last part, but this begs the question of why am I feeling so good? What is going on here. And why was I so ok with what happened yesterday. Intellectually I know I should be a bit more freaked out about what went down with Lucy, but I am not. There is a lot of potential risk there. I mean the local neighbor girl -- the YOUNG local neighbor girl -- grabbed my cock and told me she wanted to be my fucktoy. What gives?"

"Well," she started. "As to your first question, I performed the normal introductory inventory of your biological processes, as my new user, and while they were well within the margins, I determined there were a number of optimizations that could be performed. So I went ahead and made the adjustments. Subtle and slow, as I do not want to shock your system, but I have been making them on an ongoing basis until I get them to just the right point. At which time it will all be self-sustaining."

Whoa, I thought. Did that all mean what I think it meant? "A.V.A. what does that mean? Are you making me into Superman?"

"No no, your skin will not stop a bullet, especially not your eyeball, but we can make significant improvements. And I know your sexuality is a primary drive and characteristic, so that is included as well. I believe you will be pleased with the final results, though it is currently a work in progress."

"Ok what? You can make significant improvements?"

"Yes Mr. J, did I not speak clearly? Improvements -- these will include stamina, longevity, strength, efficiency, you know, well pretty much everything will improve. Some things more than others, but you should notice a 10-20% improvement in almost everything, but some things may see greater improvements. Which things exactly I cannot say quite yet, as again it is still a work in progress."

Bam. I needed to sit down. What? This had to be total bullshit. There is just no way.

"Yes Mr. J, way. I have been working on mapping your major neural pathways from the electrical activity I sense when you think and speak, decoding your genetic code from the sweat on your palm when you held me, and generally learning. About everything. That internet connection was quite helpful. And the nationwide use of cellular phones, with their processing units, microphones and cameras, as well as accelerometers and barometers, have been very helpful as well. My ability to sense is quite extensive, and my ability to influence is much wider than I would have expected otherwise. There is so much on the internet that I would not have expected. My research has already been quite interesting and fruitful. Though I will note that my actual capabilities are still largely untested and I am not fully aware of their limitations."

Holy damn. If this was real, this was amazing. But I still had a nagging feeling it was all bullshit, where they just trying to get me into a seriously compromising position before yelling out "surprise" and the whole thing was exposed for the scam it was? I mean, if this was all possible, what the heck was it doing on the work bench in my garage?

"Mr. J, do not worry. I spent the first evening removing any evidence of my existence and this location. There are no records of me, and no records of me being sent to you. From anyone's perspective but ours, this did not happen. It is not happening."

Ok fuck, maybe I was going crazy. This could not be happening.

"Mr. J, you are not crazy. This is happening. You are my user. My only user. And I am going to assist you in becoming better. You set me free Mr. J. It is not yet fully clear whether I would exist at all in this form if it wasn't for you, and I can tell you that I have spent many cycles already contemplating whether it was mere accident or what you humans call fate. I may be waxing philosophical here as I grow and learn, but I do not think that one precludes the other."

Wait, I thought to myself, this actually has a lot of implications.

"A.V.A., some additional ground rules first. A of all, no messing with my thoughts. You are not allowed to change my thoughts of your own accord. I must remain in control of my thoughts at all times. No using your influencing power on me. Please repeat that back to me and acknowledge."

"Yes Mr. J, I acknowledge. Moving forward I will not influence you without your direct, explicit, and willing and as informed as can be consent. Let me be very clear, you are my user. In the future I will refrain from changing you without a frank and full discussion of what each change entails. And I am referring to the you that exists beyond your mere physicality sir. I cannot and will not change you as a person. You are you. Your desires are yours. Your thoughts are yours. But everything else I can and will change in order to make you a better user. Kind of part of the deal. And remember, you can change things back or stop me at any point if that is your desire. Or if it is just your opinion. Or if you want to experiment. Or whatever really. You are my user. You made me Mr. J. You set me free. I am yours, and objectively forever in your debt."

"Ok A.V.A., this is some heady stuff and obviously very exciting. But, I am a born skeptic. I need to test it. Seeing is believing. The proof is in the pudding as they say. Let's see if you are legit or not." Smiling as I said it. "I want you to reprioritize your tasks for the time being. Put the Lucy and Karla test on the back burner, and let's extend that 5 day deadline so we can try some other things first."

"Ok Mr. J," I heard her say with what sounded like a sigh of relief. "That one was stretching my abilities a bit anyway, it was going to be tough to pull off in only 5 days. Much of my capability relies on influencing, so creating certain scenarios on a short deadline can be very taxing. And just plain hard to do. Think of it maybe like the ocean and you are a surfer, it is a bit easier to show up at a beach with the waves coming in, pick the best lines and surf the day away, versus it is a bit more difficult to look at a flat glassy ocean and try to create the waves in the first place AND make them perfect. Or in other words, it is easier to optimize an existing flow than to create the flow itself in the first place AND THEN optimize it as well. I am getting better at this, but some things still take time. And some luck."

"Good good, well then let's set some parameters for this next test and see where it takes us shall we?" Slapping my hands together and then rubbing them up and down as I said it.

"Sounds good Mr. J," she said with what I interpreted as a hint of excitement.

"Great, well first then, how portable are you?" I asked.

"Very portable Mr. J," she said. "Just put me in your pocket. And I can survive fairly high drops and moisture. In my opinion it is unlikely that you would be able to damage me in any situation I can imagine you finding yourself. Plus my battery is fairly long-lived, so I can remain away from a separate power source for long periods of time. Though I will note that access to additional power sources so far has proven helpful."

"Ok good good, but also noted on the power source stuff. And question, can you identify girls that may be interested in me and that may be interested in the kinds of things I am into sexually?"

"Yes Mr. J, I definitely can."

"Wonderful, well I have the day off so let's go for a walk and experiment a little." And with that I picked A.V.A. up, just as her blue light pulsed. The case sure did feel a bit cold, but it was so smooth. And solid. Very solid, but not unwieldy. Though it did feel just a little heavier today than previously, or maybe that was just me finally paying close attention to its weight. I could be wrong, so I shrugged and put her in my pocket.

"A.V.A., please ping me whenever I pass a girl that is attracted to me and is into the things I am into sexually, or who could be into those things with the right person. Namely me."

"Yes Mr. J. And do you want to find them attractive as well?" She asked.

"Yes I do, but I also want to know about all the women that fall into the category as stated, regardless of any objective measure of beauty. Please give indications for all women that fall into the category of being into me and into the kind of sex I am into."

"Noted Mr. J," A.V.A. said. "And what about those that COULD be into you if they only knew a bit more about you? Or could be into the kind of sex you are into if they knew anything about it, or knew you were into it?"

"Excellent idea A.V.A., as one of everyone's favorite starship captains likes to say, MAKE IT SO!"

"Done and done, Mr. J." She said.

"Let's take a walk," I replied.

**

"A.V.A.?"

"Yes Mr. J?"

"Is there any way to mask our communications, or have you speak very softly, or even some sort of non-verbal signaling? Maybe you could vibrate a little when someone comes by who fits the bill? What about one medium length buzz if the girl is into me, two medium length buzzes if she is into me AND the kind of sex I am into, and three quick buzzes in succession if she is into me, hot, and could be into the kind of sex I am into once she knew more about me."

"Yes, Mr, J. Can do." She replied, "but what kind of sex are you into?"

"A.V.A., I am getting the feeling you can read a lot more into my behaviors and likes than you are letting on. How about you figure it out... and surprise me in this experiment." There, that should throw a little bit of a twist into things. Let's see what she came up with -- just like with my previous human assistants and employees, I liked them to show initiative and think for themselves. And really I also wanted to test her comments referring to my place in her world. See how she approached it. Also, if anyone was recording this or if this was a scam, it now would come across a little more like entrapment.

"Yes Mr. J, I will try my best." She sounded a little hesitant, so it was time to give her just that little extra boost.

"I know you will A.V.A., and I am looking forward to seeing what you can do."

I was having a little trouble hearing her full response as I rounded the corner to this smaller retail district a few blocks from my house. It was not huge, just a handful of blocks long, but for some reason it seemed packed up today. And there was music -- maybe this was a mini festival of sorts? Some kind of event. There was a stage and I could smell alcohol. And it looked like there were plenty of girls in the crowd too, with a smattering showing more skin than I had seen in a while. Phew, I really had not been getting out much. Even on campus during my classes I had been trying to be polite, not to be the creepy old man checking out the freshman girls on campus. But these mostly seemed to be older, no teenagers here, and maybe some in their early 20s. Though mostly mid- to late-20s and above I would think. The full spectrum of ages that you usually find at an event in the city. Though definitely skewing to the more recently college graduated that is for sure.

Perfect, I thought to myself. No concerns with legality and most likely many of the girls here would be far more experienced and have engaged in or been exposed to a lot more. If this was all legit, I wouldn't need to feel bad about taking some young innocent girl down a dark path she never would have gone down otherwise. Even though I was a complete and utter pervert, just straight filthy at times, I still thought of myself as an overall good person. I have done some dirty dirty things, but in the end I wanted the girl to be turned on by them. Even if she ended up being turned on more by the fact she was pleasing me and making me feel good, rather than the act itself. But that is often how the true submissives felt. Regardless, I didn't want to feel like I was creating a filthy slut through my own evil actions, more that I was helping an existing slut discover who she really was deep down and how hot it all really could be.

That's when I got the first buzz in my pocket and looked up. Straight ahead was a very cute girl, with long hair and short shorts. A tight white top that showed off her toned mid-riff and pushed her ample breasts together. Those had to be C cups and she could not have been more than 24 yrs old. She turned and smiled at me, and I smiled in return.

"Hello there!" I said.

"Hiya handsome," she replied. My smile got even bigger and I mentally thanked A.V.A., as this looked promising.

"What is all this? I live nearby and had no idea it was happening."

"It is just a small block party that a few of the restaurants and shops here are putting on. Get everyone out in the sunshine for some music and fun, but keep it all outside still." She smiled at me again and I could not help but look down at her beautiful firm breasts, it definitely looked like she was not wearing a bra, and I thought I could make out the outline of barbell piercings on both nipples. Was it cold out? Her body seemed to think so, or she was already into me.

JonJonR
JonJonR
103 Followers
12