A.V.A - Advanced Voice Assistant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She caught me staring as she finished her reply but moved a little closer and asked, "do you want to dance?" She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to the stage and the music. Quickly she turned and pulled me up against her, and before I knew it she was already straddling my leg. I could smell a hint of alcohol on her breath, but she didn't seem drunk. Likely just feeling good and a little loose.

"Mmmm, you smell good," she said and pulled herself even further into me. She must be smelling my favorite soap, with a hint of bergamot in it, the scent it left seemed cause that kind of reaction in a lot of girls. Or at least girls that were into me, and often when I heard that phrase or something similar it meant I was getting some in the very near future. It looked like A.V.A. had steered me correctly. But I wondered if there was anything A.V.A. could do to make more happen than just a chance meeting, could she help this beautiful girl lose some of her inhibitions and give me a blowjob? It had been so long and though I thought fucking this girl could be fun but might involve a set of complications I possibly did not need at just this moment, a quick and dirty semi-public blowjob could be just the thing.

Right then I felt my dance partner grind into me and my cock was responding, she could definitely feel my half-hard dick up against her leg and it was not stopping her. If anything, she was pressing into me even more. And seemed to be breathing pretty hard herself. Plus, while I was not a bad dancer, I really was not doing all that much to get her going. Pretty much she just looked at me, said hi, smiled, smelled me, and was now rhythmically dry-humping me in public.

Whoa, A.V.A. had found me a girl that really wanted my cock. This was perfect. In times past when things like this happened, it was when I was out drinking with friends and near the end of the night and everyone was smashed. Basically getting drunk in order to get laid, with little understanding of the courtship process. More of a last man standing technique with little understanding of how to seduce a woman. Those were some fun times, but far behind me and I was glad of it.

Now I could not say that this scenario was all that much different than some of my past drunken college hookup days, but at least I was not hammered and neither was she, and I would be fully present for everything that happened and so would she. Plus no hangover, those were no joke these days and fully incapacitating for old man me.

Just then she pulled my head down and brought her lips to my ear, "I want you," she said and started to kiss my neck. I felt her hand brush the head of my stiffening cock and shaft through the fabric of my pants. Bingo.

"Let's go somewhere," I replied. "Somewhere nearby."

"I know just the place," she said. And grabbed my hand and pulled me after her, rounding a different corner than the one I had come in on and taking me away from the crowd.

"This way," she said and took us into the alley behind the building the block party was in front of. And about 20 feet in, she turned and pushed me up against the wall, and pressed her lips up against mine fiercely, with only a hint of sensuality unfortunately, though not sloppy thank god. I could feel good about this, or at least feel good that this was all going to be consensual.

"Fuck I cannot explain it," she said, "but I want you so badly right now." And she reached down with one hand to rub my now hard dick. "Is this for me? It feels big." And she reached into my pants to grip my shaft. She held it tight as I got even harder, and slowly tugged on it as she kept kissing me.

I reached up with one hand to feel one of her tits, it felt so firm. So then I reached under her shirt and under her bra, to cup her breast with my bare hands and lightly pinch her nipple, catching one of the barbells as she gasped out. Her tits felt amazing. Firm but for sure real. These were so good, I could feel my cock twitch and get even harder as I realized how nice her tits really were.

While she seemed to be fumbling with my belt trying to undo it, I used my other hand to reach up and grab a fistful of her hair and pull her head back, slowing her down.

"Hold on little girl," I said, as she paused for a moment and gasped again, melting into me as she slowly sighed out "fuck".

"Tell me you want this," I demanded of her.

"I want this." She quickly replied.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me what you want. Be specific please."

"I want to get down on my knees and take this thick hard cock in my mouth. I want to wrap my lips around it and service you with my mouth daddy, and I want that more than anything I have wanted in a long time."

"Good girl," I told her. "Now beg me for it."

"Please," she said.

"Please what?" I asked. Pulling her head back a little further while at the same time pinching her nipple with my other hand a little harder.

"Fuck," she sighed again, melting into me a little further. If it wasn't for being in the dirty alley with all the trash bins and such, I would have sworn that I could actually smell how turned on she was.

"Please what little girl? Say it." I demanded again.

"Please let me get down on my knees and take your cock in my mouth!" She whispered out tersely.

"What was that?" I asked, "I am not sure I heard you correctly. Say it again, but clearly. Use your words fucktoy."

She shuddered, and her eyes fluttered a little, then said, "Please let me get down on my knees in this filthy alley and wrap my lips around your cock. Let me service you with my mouth daddy."

Now it was my turn, "Mmmm, good girl, you may."

And she dropped down to her knees right there in that dirty alley, and she undid my belt then unzipped my pants, fishing out my now rock hard cock.

"It is so pretty," she breathed out in surprise, as she opened her mouth and took the mushroom head of my circumcised cock in, wrapping her lips around it as she started swirling her tongue and slowly bobbing her head. She gripped the base with one hand and slowly squeezed and pulled up, matching the movement of her head. Goddamn, this girl knew how to suck a dick. She reached around to grab my ass with her other hand and steady herself. As she pulled off she spit on my cock for lube and spread it as she stroked her hand up and down. I could feel her rub across the tip of my cock and then down to my balls.

That is when I grabbed the back of her head with one hand, pushing my cock deep into her mouth, feeling it hit the back of her throat as she gagged slightly. I pulled back a little and put my other hand down into her shirt, grabbing those big firm young tits. Her earrings were swaying back and forth as she kept bobbing her head, and the slurping sounds were getting louder. This was turning into a very good blowjob indeed, she definitely knew what she was doing. But it was time to see if she was really into the things that I am. Let's see if A.V.A. had outdone herself.

I held the back of this 20-something sexy little slut's head firmly, and pushed my cock to the back of her throat again, but this time kept up the pressure. She opened her mouth wider and angled her neck just a little, seeming to know exactly what I wanted. Pushing just a little harder, I felt my cock slide into her throat. She gagged again but kept going, and it even felt like she started throatfucking me on her own, using the back and forth motions of her head to jerk me off with her tight wet saliva filled throat, before gagging again and coming up for air. She pulled her head back a little and my cock came all the way out, connected to her open lips with a long string of that thick throat spit, before taking a deep breath and diving back down on it. Without even being told.

This time she slid it all the way down in a single motion, her nose pressed up against my stomach as my cock disappeared into her throat again. My balls were pressed up against her chin as she looked up at me, tears in her eyes, her makeup was running a little, and just then I felt her tongue slip out to tongue my balls while she kept deepthroating me. Fuck, I might not last long, this was on par with the better blowjobs I have had in my life.

I wanted to test her further, so I grabbed the back of her head and held her down on my cock. I could feel her body convulse as I kept it deep inside her...once, twice -- "hold it little girl. Hold it for daddy. Make your daddy proud of you." I whispered out just loud enough for her to hear -- then on the third convulsion I let go, letting her fall back, with my cock sliding out of her throat. Coming up for air, she sucked in hard, and after coughing looked up at me with completely destroyed mascara running down her face and a smile.

"Fuck, I have wanted that so much. No one has ever done that to me, and I have wanted it for so long." With this she opened her mouth again and inhaled my dick, sucking my cock like a starving person sitting down to their first meal. She was ravenous.

"Use me. Please. I need this." She begged as she pulled off my cock again.

"Need what little girl, tell me."

"I need you to use me like the filthy slut I am, down on my knees in this alley servicing you with my mouth and throat. Topless with my tits out. Use me daddy."

"Such a good girl," I said, as I reached both of my hands out and around to the back of her head and grabbed a fistful of her hair in each. And started thrusting all the way in and out in long fast and deep strokes, just using her mouth and throat like a tight wet pussy hole. Pounding into her face. I could hear the "glug glug" as I kept the brutal pace up, and I could feel spit dripping down my balls, down her chin, and see it hitting her chest as I looked down. She was gagging and struggling but seemed to be enjoying it still. I could see her reaching one hand up to her tits and one down to her crotch, trying to rub herself as I kept up my assault on her throat. It felt so good, and I could start to feel the tell tale pressure building in my balls.

"Tug on my balls with one hand slut, and use the other to grip my cock as I pull out of your mouth. Grip it tight. Service your daddy. Make him feel good little girl. Be my fucktoy you filthy little slut. Make me cum straight down into your throat while down on your knees in this dirty alley you little whore. Take the throatfucking of your life from a stranger in his forties." My cock was so hard and she had me close to the edge. But I needed something to push me over it.

"Beg me whore. Beg your daddy to cum." I told her, with my cock still jammed in her mouth. "Beg me with my dick still in your mouth fucktoy. Show me what you are good for, show your daddy what you were made for."

As she opened her mouth wider to beg, I thrust in even harder, and I could hear the mangled sounds of her trying to beg me while I still fucked her face. I reached down with one hand and slapped her face as I pulled out, then shoved my dick all the way back in. I could feel her gag harder this time, and it felt like she may have puked in her mouth a little bit but then swallowed it.

"What a good little girl," I told her.

I pulled all the way out, and slapped her in the face with my spit covered dick, getting her all wet with her own saliva.

"Thank you daddy," she managed to breathe out. Then I spun her around, so her back was against the wall, and I shoved my dick back in. And started fucking her throat for all I was worth.

"I am close fucktoy, keep taking it until I cum deep in your throat."

And I just kept thrusting in. Just using her completely. She gagged and struggled, but I was so close, I could feel it.

"Tug on my balls slut," I told her. "Your daddy is close. Make me cum."

And as she grabbed my balls again, digging her fingernails in ever so slightly, I felt my orgasm explode up through my balls and into my shaft. I held her head there, impaled on my cock deep in her throat, up against the wall, unable to move as I kept my body and hips thrust completely forward, my dick as deep as it would go. My balls pressed up against her chin, her nose in my stomach. I felt spurt after spurt of my hot sticky load shoot out into her throat, as she struggled and gagged on it, unable to breath, slapping my thigh with her free hand but still tugging on my balls with the other.

Then as I kept cumming and kept her in that position, she started to really struggle. Using both hands to push against me, trying to pull off and get my cock out of her throat, needing desperately to breath. I kept her like that for a bit longer, maybe too long actually but it felt so good. It had been quite some time since I last had a throat like this, and today my balls had been so full.

When I was finally done and had emptied myself completely, I pulled back and my cock slid out of her throat with a slightly popping sound. She gasped and sputtered, looking at me with just a moment of anger and hate, trying to get her breathing under control. Honestly she may have been on the verge of passing out there for a moment, I could tell that she had never been used quite like this before.

But after a brief pause, I saw the anger go away and her face light up. And she croaked out, "oh my god, that was amazing." She was having trouble talking and swallowing, and I could tell it was going to be like that for days after this. She would need to tell everyone she encountered in her regular life that she was sick or something as a cover story. Likely even get throat lozenges to lubricate and soothe that now roughed up throat, completely raw from how I just used it like a tight wet pussy hole.

"Wow," she continued. "What just happened?"

I smiled. "You got used little girl. Used properly for the first time. By your daddy."

She grinned right back at me. "Fuck daddy. That was so good."

She looked up at me, just a complete mess there on the ground in the alley. Eyes all red and mascara running from all the tears as I used her. Lips red from being stretched so wide as my thick hard cock had been pistoning in and out of her mouth and throat with my full force. The base of my shaft had stretched her lips as I bottomed out in her throat. And with her legs spread I could even see the wet spot between her legs. I could smell how aroused she was. She had loved every moment of this.

"I want more," she said as I took a deep breath and pulled my boxers and pants back up. Tucking my cock back into my pants, still slightly wet from her saliva.

Zipping up and buckling my belt, I answered her. "Give me your number little girl. Your daddy will message you."

As she rattled off the digits I told A.V.A. to take note. I thanked the girl for being such a good slut for her daddy then walked out of the alley and turned towards home smiling. Leaving her there, still dazed.

"Not bad A.V.A., not bad. I can work with this."

"Thank you sir. I try." She replied, with what I could swear was just a hint of smug competency in her tone.

12