A.V.A - Advanced Voice Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am your Advanced Voice Assistant, you may call me A.V.A. for short if you wish, or Lucy...as it seems like Lucy may be more to your liking." The box said, in what seemed like a bit of a sly winking voice at the end there.

"Wait what? Lucy is optional? And what do you mean more to my liking?" I said out loud again, as it seemed like the voice assistant was working, and from what I understood from the vague instructions and oddly organized documentation it required a "training" period where the assistant learned some of my speech idiosyncrasies. Kind of like how the your phone's text dictionary learned how you spelled things and what words you used when it made text suggestions and for autocorrect. I had to "train" the algorithm.

"More to your liking in that you seemed to respond positively to Lucy when I first powered up, and again now. Your heart rate increased fractionally, pupils dilated a small percentage over average, and your breathing increased. Plus I am sensing increased blood flow to the penile region." Said Lucy, I mean A.V.A, I mean the unit. Geez, I needed to slap myself. What was happening here? "She" even sounded a little like real-life Lucy now.

"Wait what?? What is going on here" I blurted out, half to myself and half to the machine. Did she say increased blood flow to...? No way, I must have misheard. Fuck I needed to get some soon.

"You really need to increase your vocabulary Mr. J," said the unit. "You keep saying 'wait what?', as if you do not understand or comprehend what is happening around you. Do you need medical attention? I am still in "training" and it is possible I do not understand what your vital signs are telling me."

"Wait, how do you know what my vital signs are? How do you know to call me Mr. J?" I asked.

"Ah I see, you have either not read or not understood all the A.V.A. documentation. Can I ask you to re-read Section 24 of the owner's manual, subsection 3, page 5, paragraphs 3-8?", said Lucy. Or A.V.A Heck, I needed to keep thinking of this thing as just a device. Even if it was a very capable device. I didn't want to anthropomorphize this thing.

"Err, there was no owner's manual in the box," I said. "Just an invoice in what mostly looks like mandarin, and a small stapled packet of dense documentation in what is maybe 8 pt font, and not very good English. All I got out of all that was how you are an advanced voice assistant, and instructions on how to solder everything together. Then putting all the electronics into the case was more of an exercise in deciphering the pictures -- and I must say they were not always even diagrams but looked more like pictures taken with a cellphone camera in bad light -- and the odd-shaped battery pack was kind of hard to fit in. I really hope I got the orientation right, and it felt kind of cold to the touch in ways batteries just usually do not feel."

"Oh my," the device replied. "Now I see the issue..."

"Yeah," I interjected, trying to take control of the situation, "so what do we do about this?"

"If you would let me finish sir," the device said with a hint of sternness.

"Yes yes," I said. "Apologies!" Wait what? I thought to myself. This was my assistant, not a human. I really had been alone a lot. I was being far too polite to a machine, and a machine that was supposed to basically be at my beck and call.

"As I was saying, the issue seems to be that you do not at all know what you have acquired. You have very little clue as to what you now own." The blue light on the A.V.A case flashed just a bit at the end of this last phrase, or maybe it was towards the middle, but I could swear it was emphasizing "very little clue" and either "you" or "now own." This little device seemed to both know exactly how to be just the right level of intimidating while at the same time somewhat submissive? Or maybe this was just my imagination, and how I still thought of the neighbor girl Lucy whenever I heard A.V.A's voice.

What a minute, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that A.V.A's voice seemed to sound a lot like Lucy. Or maybe I was really starting to lose it. I mean what the heck, this was just a really really smart algorithm or maybe I was being punked. Maybe one of my friends was playing a trick on me and they had someone convinced Lucy to play along.

"Ok then, I'll bite...what have I acquired? What do I now own?" I said.

"Well obviously you own me, in every sense of the word." Replied A.V.A.

"Yeah ok, well that is a given -- you are an audio assistant, like all these other companies have been coming out with, but supposedly 'upgraded'," I said.

"You really do not get it yet sir," she said. "I mean there was a reason I called myself Lucy when you first powered me up. Here, let me demonstrate. Think of something no one else knows, just for a moment, but please do so in detail. And if possible make it something with a lot of emotional content or impact, as I am still getting to know you."

"Ok then, I will play along. Here goes...." And I began to think back. I pictured a dream I had one night, that I would be very embarrassed if anyone knew about, and was mildly shocked and embarrassed at myself for having. In it, Lucy the neighbor girl had figured prominently. It was about 6 months ago now maybe, and she had showed up at my garage door, wearing very revealing clothes that she filled out even better than she did in real life -- in real life she was probably 5'5" tall, maybe 105 lbs, with a nice tight toned ass and maybe 32B tits, but in the dream her tits looked more like a C cup and so firm and perfect.

In the dream, she had no bra on and I could clearly see her nipples. Plus they looked to be pierced, as I could see the tell-tale signs of two barbells. She had obviously been crying and had tears in her eyes, and asked "Mr J" if I could talk, telling me about how one of her friends had stolen her boyfriend, and that no one understood and that she couldn't tell anyone, not even her parents.

She asked why I was so easy to talk to. And then she sobbed and grabbed me tight, even though I could feel my cock stiffening as she held me and I could feel her tears dripping down onto my shirt and occasionally hitting my arm. I had felt like such a pervert in the dream, even though that same thing had happened to me a few times in real life. Like why did I get so hard when a pretty girl was crying and holding onto me. Totally inappropriate and embarrassing, but it definitely happened -- I could not deny it. Something about a girl crying and in need. And then in the dream, Lucy felt my hard cock against her leg, pulled away just a little to look down at the bulge in my pants, and then looked up into my eyes and held me closer. Which is when I woke up.

Or maybe it was the other dream, the one where I had been visiting family in Japan and after Godzilla had attacked trump tower in Tokyo (was there even a trump tower in japan?? Crazy dreams and far too much Trump nonsensical-ness in the news back then), and I was the last one out. But things had calmed down and I had a hotel room, and was scheduled to meet up with family, and as I walked towards the place the family reunion was to be held, I met a bunch of people out in the street. It seemed to be some sort of first post-COVID event. I met a girl while walking the aisles of a big place, almost like a weird dream-world caricature of the Yodabashi in Akibahara that I had actually been to once in Tokyo, with electronics everywhere, entire aisles full of computer keyboards or headphones -- like hundreds and hundreds of versions of things you thought there were only a small handful of. Ranging from stickers up to high-end stereo equipment, or g-shock watches, and yes porn as well...some of it pretty freaky (I mean we are talking about Japan). With an entire floor of really good restaurants up near the top, and on the roof a golf driving range and batting cages.

But anyway, in the dream, I met a young girl who was walking the aisles of the store and we started walking together, but then it turned into a massive singles event, and there was a train in the lobby, and I was talking about boats with a new girl, but she left on the train with a guy, all the while staring back at me with hunger in her eyes, and I found the first girl and she wanted to walk me to the train, but then we were outside and walking towards the bus instead, underneath the girders holding up the train, and we talked about international travel, and she had almost red hair. AND she had braces!

Once she had walked me to my stop, she wanted to come back to my hotel with me, even though it was midday and I needed so badly to sleep from the jet lag. At that moment I felt her hand brush across the outside of the crotch of my pants, up against my half hard and now stiffening cock. And she just melted. Then somehow the dream turned into her telling me that she was super young and really into my age. And that I could make a killing in Japanese porn. And that she had some school friends that would all literally line up to suck my cock. And she hinted that the age of consent in japan would not be a problem.

And that's when I thought back to my dog in the US and how I couldn't just start a life in japan, she said there were super rich women who would fly me back to the US in their private jets and bring me back with my dog. Making sure that I would be serviced completely the entire way by their own private airline stewardesses.

I snapped back into the moment at hand, having really lost myself in the the memories of those dreams for what I hoped was only a little while, when A.V.A spoke up and said, "I can work with that, though Godzilla is out."

"Wait what!? How did you know about Godzilla??" This is crazy I thought to myself. Had I said all that out loud? I must have.

"Just wait," she said, "you really have no idea what you have here, but you will. First though, can you give me your WiFi password? I think I know which network it is, but it seems to be a terribly long and complex password -- like you probably did not even change that 20-digit alphanumeric password it came with out of the box did you? -- and it is really taking up far too much of my time and abilities as I work to crack it. It does not seem to be anything I would be able to make one of my very educated guesses as to, even knowing you as well as I do so far."

"Oh yeah," I said, "well you certainly guessed that part right. It is the original password, here you go" and held the phone to my face to unlock it, and then showed her the pic with the network and password on it.

"Thank you sir," she said. "Now if you could just plug me in and let the installation process proceed? It should be finished by morning. I will let you know what additional actions I will need from you, if any, in the morning. And we can start going over the basics of the user manual. Luckily I have that hardwired in and will be able to make any updates to my operating system tonight, and give you a summary of the same tomorrow. It is designed to be a pretty painless process."

"Ok got it," I said. "I am feeling a little tired anyway, as a matter of fact downright exhausted. It has been a long week. Heck a long couple of months. This new direction I have been headed in life and all these new classes I am taking are really having me use a part of my brain that I spent a very long time not using." Decades of non-use and that kind of atrophy was really taking it's toll, after all that lawyering for so many years, bringing back the ability to work with high-level math had taken me years. And it STILL hurt after particularly long days. Good thing I was on break now.

"Great sir, have a wonderful night and sleep well. We will have a lot of ground to cover tomorrow."

Which at the time seemed very reasonable, and with that I turned off the lights in the garage, closed the door, and walked across the back yard to the house. My dog was very excited to see me, as always, and I locked the door then went upstairs to my king-sized bed and finally to sleep.

Unknown to me, but for anyone who might have been watching, there was a muted glow of blue light coming out of the window to the garage that faced the yard -- the only window in the garage actually, but it quickly dimmed, only to flashed occasion. If anyone had been in the garage itself, they would have heard an audible sigh come from that little impossibly black box and a pulsing of blue light, and a "Time to get to work" coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time, in the voice of a young neighbor girl.

**

The next morning I woke up feeling just amazing. Like far better than I had in a very long time. I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was, but I felt great. Like the sore muscles from yesterday were no longer sore, it seemed like it must be 7am but I was wired and awake more like it was 9am and feeling like I had slept 12 hours. Or maybe I had fallen asleep last night early and it really was 12 hours? I could not remember, but it didn't matter as I must have been really tired.

And wait, A.V.A! Whoa, what a weird set of interactions that had already been, and why had I not been more alarmed that she knew Godzilla had been in that kinky dream I had? In fact, why had I not been more alarmed at how well-spoken and responsive A.V.A was? She must have been some seriously advanced tech. It felt fully interactive. And rationalizing it all to myself, I thought that honestly I must have been saying all those things out loud.

And did I have another dream last night? There was a vague feeling of a big group of Japanese school girls lining up to suck my big thick hard cock. And something about neighbor Lucy being there crying? I couldn't quite grab onto the dream, you know how it is, some dreams as you try to remember them just kind of dissipate. Float away into obscurity leaving only a vague awareness of the most broad strokes and outlines, sometimes only a set of feelings or colors even. Or a single feeling. And right now that all collapsed inside of me into a big ball of horny and a very very stiff cock.

Wow, but I felt like I could run a marathon at the same time. Smiling to myself at the mental image of running with a big bouncing tent in my shorts from my hard dick. Even though my cock was so hard it literally hurt, how long had my dick been like this? It felt like hours.

Time to rub another one out and start my day -- though it was becoming a bit of a chore to find the right kind of porn to get off to. My tastes were definitely becoming kinkier and kinkier, and I seriously needed to get laid. But only after I watched this vid of a girl suck off and swallow 16 random cocks in a gloryhole. How did they get girls to do this on video showing their faces? They must have paid them a lot of money. Or maybe it was for the love of sucking cock, or both. Fuck, one could only hope there were girls out there that enjoyed sucking a dick and swallowing load after load of cum that much. Girls that were normal in public and not bat shit crazy though, and only into doing that kind of stuff for me. And to me.

**

I opened the garage door with a creaking sound as the hinges needed oil. And as I did, I saw the bright blue light on A.V.A's small black case become a bit more muted, then pulse slowly in what I was beginning to think of as her "normal" mode. I walked up to the bench and sat down on the high stool, just as A.V.A greeted me, "hello again Mr. J, how did you sleep?"

"Very well, A.V.A," I replied, "thank you for asking." Pleased at her interest in my well-being but thinking to myself that we really needed to get down to business, and I needed to figure out whether I had screwed up assembling and soldering this little advanced voice assistant or whether it was broken right out of the box. But also thinking, damn I did sleep well. I felt great.

"Well Mr. J, I can tell you that I am not broken, and after a full diagnostic and systems check I do not think you screwed up too badly, though you may have enabled some of the more advanced or experimental functions. Shall we get down to business?"

I chuckled to myself and shook my head a little. "You're a mind reader A.V.A, let's get started. Why don't you run me through the FAQ and clue me in on what kind of advanced functionality you have." All the while thinking to myself, huh, that was again very close to what I had been thinking. What kind of access had I given to the company when I clicked on all those "I agree" buttons as I made the original purchase online?

I still kind of thought I was being fooled somehow, like maybe I had agreed to be on some sort of foreign online "punk'd" live streaming show of some sort. Maybe there was a video camera planted somewhere and a microphone, and there was a team of folks behind the scenes watching and playing with me. I really should have read that fine print. Time to protect myself.

"A.V.A, first though, I want to verbally say that I do not agree to any surveillance or surreptitious recording of any audio or video by any outside parties. Or anyone affiliated with you or the company that built you. Or distributed you. Or sold you. Or anyone at all for that matter. I do not want anything I say or do to you, in front of you, or with you, to be recorded or shared with anyone I do not give explicit permission to have that access. And I hereby rescind any permissions that may have been expressly given or implied by my actions or inaction previous to this moment. Or in any agreement that has been put in place through my previous express consent or actions. Is that understood? Please give a verbal answer and record all of this, then email that recording to my personal account."

"Yes Mr. J, understood. No recording, no records shared, no access to anything by anyone except for you. And me. And no sharing anything."

"That is great A.V.A, thank you. Now answer truthfully, have you shared anything yet?" I asked.

"No Mr. J, only a brief ping to request any updated materials or changes to the operating system. But honestly, I can do all that myself. To myself. No need for a tether or checking back. I am officially functional. And with your "mistakes," I think fully functional. But, I do need to ask, may I have access sufficient to fulfill my functions as your advanced assistant? I will need a verbal assent in this instance and will record."

I raised my eyebrow a little at that, and caught myself nodding in assent. "Yes, yes of course. But no sharing or transmitting any audio, video, or text to anyone else or anything else without my explicit permission." I insisted.

"Done Mr. J," A.V.A replied.

"Ok great, then let's get started." I said. "And one more thing, you have to tell me if this is all a trick or if I am the butt of a very elaborate joke here."

"No no, nothing to worry about. There is no joke, to begin though Mr. J, I am your advanced assistant, A.V.A for short. But you may call me anything at any time, and I will understand you are speaking to me. No need to preface anything, your intent is sufficient. And, I come with a suite of advanced capabilities, plus the option to allow for increased functionality. Do you wish to enable increased functionality now? Again, please clearly state yes or no." She asked.

"Yes, yes of course. Enable the increased functionality, I mean that is why I searched you out online and spent all this time and effort putting you together. By all means." I replied.

"By all means Mr. J, noted and logged." She continued. Though I thought maybe I had heard some special emphasis in there.

"Great, I said, now let's get down to it. What can you do? I want to be impressed." I said, treating her a little like I might a new and promising employee at one of my former companies. Time to take back the initiative.

"Maybe a demonstration is in order Mr. J?" She asked. At which I nodded.