A.V.A - Advanced Voice Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok A.V.A, that makes sense, and I like the slower process here. You must ask me and receive explicit confirmation for each category of exceptions as we move forward. In addition, each instance in which you operate within an exception must adhere to the spirit of the exception as well as the letter of the exception. Please acknowledge." Two could play the lawyer game.

"Yes sir, I understand completely. I will not violate the letter or intent of each exception. And sir, I want to remind you that your wish is my command. I am completely at your service. Your well-being, success, and happiness is an integral part of my structure and programming. I was made to serve you."

I smiled to myself at that last part, maybe she knew about some of my deeper and darker desires, as that certainly sounded a lot like the things I used to require my ex to say to me. And close to some of the things I have made many of the girls I have had sex with or trained to say to me. And all of them seemed to love it. But, as I mentally shook myself, back to the task at hand. I needed to test this, see if I was being punked or if this was legit.

"Ok A.V.A, let's continue the testing process. That test was one you created for me, before I had any idea of what you might be capable of doing. Assuming that was truly your doing of course. Let's up the ante and make things interesting shall we? For your first formal test, I want you to bring Lucy's friend here for punishment, you know the one you helped to cheat on Lucy's ex-boyfriend. And she must submit to the punishment willingly. I want her to apologize to me for hurting Lucy, and I want her to apologize to Lucy. Then I want her to suck my cock, in front of Lucy if need be. And I want her to beg forgiveness the entire time, and I want her to either swallow my load or beg for it on her face. And I want them both to be ok with it, with all of it. Only if the friend is over 18 yrs old that is of course, and can be convinced to keep this all to herself. Do you think you can do that A.V.A?"

This should be sufficiently complex and unique to really test A.V.A's claims, I thought to myself. And dirty enough to rule out this being a trick or joke. Something no one would do for money or to further an elaborate practical joke.

The blue light flashed and then started pulsing faster than before, with a hint of a rhythm to it and a level of complexity I had not seen yet. It was changing significantly from moment to moment, and I felt like there were things happening in that light I could not even see. Patterns vaguely pounding at the edge of my awareness.

"Yes SIR! On it Mr. J." She said. "This is a more complex ask though, so if I could request a few days to accomplish the task."

"You may take up to 5 days A.V.A."

"Tight deadline sir, I will see what I can do." She replied.

"See that you do A.V.A." And I smiled to myself. This was going to be a very interesting experiment, could she do it? And on the outside chance that she could really make it happen, what would the possibilities be moving forward? Or if this really was a trick or a joke, I needed to find out who had it in for me. How much would something like this cost to put together?