A.V.A - Advanced Voice Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Noted and logged Mr. J," she said, "but moving forward you may use any form of assent which you feel most comfortable, and please do not feel locked into any particular method. As I interact with you more, I will understand any way in which you communicate your desires. But let's begin the demonstration."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Mr J, are you in there?" A.V.A had gone silent, and the blue light was more muted than before, but seemed to be pulsing in a more rapid yet complex pattern.

"Lucy is that you?" I called out through the closed door, a little confused. What time was it?

"Yeah Mr. J it is. Can I come in? I wanted to ask you something." Lucy said in what sounded like a slightly panicked or emotional tone.

"Why sure, hold on just a sec." I replied, and quickly checked to make sure I looked presentable. Wasn't it a school day? Shouldn't she be in school I thought to myself, I felt like it was only 10 am or something. Damn she was interrupting A.V.A's demonstration, but I quickly opened the door anyway. It sounded like something might be wrong.

The light from outside was bright, but as Lucy stepped in I noticed she was looking extra sexy this morning. Though it looked like her makeup was running a bit. And was it just me or did her tits look a little bigger? Maybe it was her top. It was tighter and lower cut than I was used to seeing on her, pushing her breasts slightly together and up. And it looked so good with the yoga pants she was wearing.

Dammit, I was a pervert and was trying not to get caught staring as she quickly said in a somewhat shaky voice, "Mr. J, it is just awful. My now ex-best friend made out with my now ex-boyfriend!" And with that she started to cry. And from her red eyes and the mascara running down her face, it looked like she had been crying for a while already.

She rushed over to me and hugged me for all she was worth, pressing her firm tight body against mine as she sobbed. Fuck, I thought to myself. What a day to wear these slacks made out of such thin material rather than the jeans or thicker canvas one piece coverall I usually worked in. I could feel my cock twitch a little as the blood rushed into it. This was decidedly not good.

"How could she?" Lucy sobbed out. "How could he?" As she started bawling again. I could feel her tears dripping down onto my shirt and arm. Dammit, and my cock was getting harder, just as she pressed into me more and held me tighter, shaking as she sobbed. If I was not careful she would feel it up against her leg through those yoga pants. I mean it already looked and now felt like she was basically wearing nothing. I was going to hell for sure, and if I did not do something she'd notice and then run home to tell her parents what a sick freak the single man in his 40s was. The soon to be neighborhood weirdo.

"Hold on Lucy, slow down. Breathe. Tell me what happened," I said as I tried to pry her off me and sit her down in the chair. She held on even tighter as I could feel my cock hit half mast and press into her leg as she shifted position and pulled into me even harder. Dammit. Busted. There was a slight surprised intake of breath on her part, but as her eyes started to widen I took action and got some space between us. And sat her down on the chair, making sure I kept my waist bent to hide my erection. And I sat down on some boxes just a few feet away from her.

"Now now Lucy, how about you tell me what is going on and I will see if I can help somehow." I think I acted quick enough as she seemed to forget whatever it was she was about to say when her eyes widened.

"Thanks Mr. J, I just found out and do not have anyone to tell. My parents would not understand as I am supposed to be focusing on grades and not boys, and my friend Karla is good friends with all my other friends so I cannot say anything to any of them yet. I do not know who will be on who's side. Oh god it is just the worst!" As she started to choke up again and tears came to her eyes.

"Ok wait," I interrupted. "Take a moment and breathe, and then tell me what happened. Was this at school? Like between classes or something? At someone's locker maybe?"

"Between classes Mr. J? At a locker?? It was in his dorm room. One of my friends saw them disappear into his dorm room then come out like 20 minutes later and she was all disheveled, and he had lipstick on his face."

"Wait what?" I said a little too loud. "Dorms? Was this on a field trip somewhere?"

"No Mr. J, it was the dorm room at my college. I just started there a month ago, I'm a freshman. I turn 19 in a few months. Mr. J, did you not know that I'm in college now?" I felt a wave of relief spread across me, phew... well at least I was not perving over a minor, and certainly not going to jail over a hug and a hard-on. Damn. I had not received such good news since I decided to break up with that bitch of an ex and she finally moved out of my house and my neighborhood.

"Huh," I grunted out. But as she looked at me more sharply I quickly recovered, "no no I knew that. But humor this old man would you, time really flies as you get older. I feel like I remember when you had that limo pick you up and it looked like prom. It feels like it was yesterday."

"Mr J! That was like 6 months ago! Like forever." She said, and I could sense a bit of eye-rolling in her statement.

"Ha Lucy, when you are my age, 6 months is nothing. It goes by so fast, I have had single projects that last much longer than that. Relationships that are significantly longer than that, though not recently of course." And at the mention of relationships I saw her chin tremble and eyes begin to tear up again. Dammit, the exact wrong thing to remind her of.

She launched up and into my arms again, this time sitting in my lap and holding me tight, her face in the crook of my neck, as I felt her hot breath on my neck and her tears hitting my skin. "Oh Mr. J, what am I going to do! Was I not pretty enough? Not smart enough? Did I not put out like I should have? What did he want that I do not have? I told him I was interested in doing more, but just wanted to take things a little slow. I've only had sex with one other boy, I mean I was in high school until recently and I am a good girl."

I just held her as she sobbed. Trying hard not to notice how tight and firm her body felt as she pressed her 18 yr old, ahem almost 19 yr old I told myself, college freshman breasts into me. Fuck, I was definitely getting hard again. What was wrong with me.

"Oh Mr. J, what am I going to do?" She asked. "Why was I not enough to keep him interested? How could my friend do that to me?" She was still sobbing.

Ok damn, now my cock was fully hard. But luckily she had shifted a bit so she was leaning back and looking up at me with those wet tear-filled eyes, her lashes clinging together from the moisture. My cock had a little bit of room. "Am I not pretty enough Mr. J? You are a man, tell me what you think."

"Err," I said. How exactly to proceed without turning the neighbors against me. "Lucy..."

She sensed my hesitation and the look in her eyes pierced me something fierce. It seemed like she was just devastated, that I was somehow confirming her worst fears. She choked up and it looked like she was about to really lose it.

"Lucy, you are stunningly beautiful. If I was your parents I'd keep you under lock and key so as to not let any of these stupid young boys hurt you. They have no idea how hot you are. No concept whatsoever."

"You really think so Mr. J?" She said, with hope in her voice and the most tender, innocent, yet sultry and sexy look I had ever seen. And with that she shifted her weight on my lap again, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling herself into me. And right up against my now painfully hard cock. She shifted again, rubbing up against my hard shaft just a little, but holding me even tighter. "Oh thank god someone does. Because he sure does not. And I cannot believe my friend would do that to me."

She shifted yet again but then I felt her stop suddenly. Busted again! She must have finally figured out what was going on, figured out that the hard thing she was feeling down there was not the handle of a screwdriver. There is no way she had not felt a hard cock before, even if just when making out with someone in high school. Or she knew from talking with her friends about boys. Or yes that one boy she had just mentioned having had sex with, I was seriously not thinking straight. She then pulled her head back a bit and looked me in the eyes. Fuck. So BUSTED.

"Mr J, I would have thought you were lying just then, just trying to make the neighbor girl feel better, but now I can feel that you were not." And then she pressed her hips and crotch deep into mine and pulled herself back in to hug me tight. "Thank you Mr. J, you have no idea what this means to me."

She was thanking me? Dear god, I could literally be her father -- if I had made the mistake of having kids when I was too young -- and certainly both her father and mother would kill me if they knew their 18 yr old smoking hot young daughter was wrapped around a dirty old man who's cock stiffened when a sexy young little girl was crying in his arms. What had I gotten myself into? I quickly coughed, grabbed her and eased her off me as I stood up. She slid off and looked up at me, and I could see the tears forming in her eyes again, damn well what could I do?

I very quickly reached down and tucked my cock up under my belt and shifted my stance a little, then hugged her again but making sure my hips were set back from my chest to avoid any further contact with "he who will not be named." Damn my dick had a mind of its own, and it was getting me in trouble.

"It's going to be ok Lucy, it's going to be ok." I said.

"But Mr. J, what's wrong with me? What did I do?" She cried out while burying her face in my shoulder.

"You didn't do anything wrong Lucy, that guy is stupid and your ex-friend is not a nice person at all." I said.

"But she was great before this, like I really thought she was a good person." She said.

"I don't know Lucy, people do strange things sometimes." Damn, I really did not know what to say to her. I guess I would just keep repeating myself until she got it out of her system. Just hold her and be there for her. That is what you had to do sometimes as people processed things.

And I did not want her to walk away from this feeling dismissed or unheard. From what I had gathered through casual conversation over the years with her and her mother, and the most infrequent of times with her father, it sounded like their relationship was not all that great. And that the father was out of town a lot, or maybe he just worked all the time, I did not pay them as much attention as I could but I did have a good rapport with Lucy leading up to this. Though this had been the most physical contact I had ever had with her. Previously it had mostly been casual friendly conversation, the kind where I thought she was humoring me and I was just being the friendly, albeit a little eccentric, neighbor.

"I would have done anything he wanted, there are a lot of things I want to try, but I just wanted to go slow. I wanted to wait until I knew him better, I mean I only knew him for like a month before we first made out," she said. "I hadn't known him for years or anything, not like my last boyfriend who I let have my virginity. And not like you Mr. J."

Damn, this was going dangerous places.

"Now Lucy, hold on there." I was trying to figure the best way out of all this, it was not that she did not turn me on, and the fact she was in college now and about to be 19 meant she was legal. Very legal. But I also knew that her mother and father certainly would not see it that way, and who knows what might happen if I was to make a move and Lucy later thought better of whatever happened and decided to tell people. Tell her parents. Tell the other neighbors, which her parents most definitely would, and then what if Lucy decided to lie? What if her parents pressured her into saying it was not consensual? Dear god, I did not even want to contemplate that. But what to do? The age difference by itself would damn me in most people's eyes.

I tried to pull away but she held on tighter. And started running her hand down my arm, to my thigh, then to my still hard cock which twitched right as she brushed against.

"Mr J," she said. "I know how to do a lot of things already, and I want to learn more."

"Agh," I choked out as she traced the outline of my cock through the fabric of my pants and shirt.

"I just need a teacher Mr. J, someone older who knows what they are doing. Someone who can show me how to do things the right way, and who cares about me as something more than just sex. Someone I can trust and give myself to fully. I have watched so much porn over the years Mr. J, there is so much I want to try, so much I want done to do, so much I want done to me. So much I want to experiment with and explore, but only with the right person."

With that she lifted my shirt a little and quickly wrapped her delicate little 18 yr old fingers around the head and a little bit of the upper shaft of my thick incredibly hard cock that was peaking out above my belt, and gave it a squeeze, pulling up gently but firmly at the same time. Then she ran her thumb up the slit and scooped up the dollop of precum that had been in the shaft that she had pulled up and out. Plus what was already forming at the tip. She released my cock just as I remembered to breathe, and with a smooth slow sensual motion brought her thumb up to her already parted lips and opened her mouth, and slowly sucked the massive amount of precum off, all the while maintaining eye contact with me. Never. Breaking. Eye. Contact.

Fuck, I felt my cock twitch again and my brain go to mush. This little girl was a wet dream come to life.

"Do you think you could be that for me Mr. J?," she asked in a low husky voice that barely reached my ears.

"Uh Lucy," I started to stammer out. "I'm not..."

"Shhhhhh, Mr. J." She shushed me and pressed the finger of her other hand up against my lips. And then grabbed the back of my head as she got up on her tip toes, and brought her lips to my ear, "don't answer yet, just think about it. Know that I want it, want you. Want to be taught, to be trained. By you."

"Lucy!" It felt like I nearly shouted.

"Mr J, I said think about it." As she turned around and walked out of the slightly open door to my garage, closing it behind that amazingly beautiful and tight young ass.

"Damn, what the fuck just happened?" I said to myself.

The bright flash of blue light answered. "That was just an initial demonstration sir," answered A.V.A.

"Holy shit what!??" I yelled out, totally having forgotten about the advanced assistant and what we had been discussing prior to the kinky dream girl I never knew I even had coming to life in my very own garage.

"As discussed sir, you asked for a demonstration and I provided one. Though I must admit that I had laid some advanced ground work in this instance, what with the information I had gathered when you first powered me up and since Lucy was here before."

I had to sit down. This was a lot. "So wait," I asked. "What did you do?"

"A lot of things sir, many of which I cannot fully explain nor divulge as of yet, but I assure you that during this demonstration no individual did or said anything they had not already thought about doing or saying. For example, Lucy's now ex friend had thought about hooking up with Lucy's now ex boyfriend. And that ex had thought about hooking up with Lucy's ex friend prior to you first powering me up. And Lucy herself had found herself attracted to you more than once before. I believe she has some, how you say, daddy issues? From her internet browsing and thought histories, she may be a bit of a dirty girl. Closeted dirty girl, but a dirty girl nonetheless."

"Ok ok, so you are saying that you helped them act on their own fantasies? That you reduced their inhibitions?" This was strange for sure, how advanced was this assistant? I had never heard of anything like this, I mean maybe in a movie or when reading some online fantasy fiction but never in real life. And did she say thought histories?

"Again sir, I cannot fully explain it to you now, and possibly not ever, but your description is sufficiently close functionally that for our current discourse we can treat it as such."

"Sounding a bit like a lawyer there A.V.A," I said as I scratched my head. "And I should know." Still musing to myself and squinting my eyes at the little black box and slowly pulsing blue light. "But for now, I will accept that." Wow, if what A.V.A was telling me was true, this advanced personal assistant was a seriously powerful tool.

But I was suspicious. First off, what happened could be explained away by chance, even if it was a pretty unique experience, and it could also fit the facts as A.V.A was stating them. Second, it was possible that I was still being punked somehow, and this was just a real long con. Though there did seem to be a little too much connection between the events that just transpired and the thoughts that had been going through my head recently, things were just a little too close to be random.

Oh well I thought, maybe I should just ride this wave of events until things became more clear, though make sure I didn't get myself too far out on a limb with things in the meantime. But wow, if A.V.A was legit? There were a lot of things I wanted to try, and I had a very strong and complicated imagination.

"Sir, I am looking forward to continuing to prove myself to you. To show you the full extent of my capabilities as I also learn more about how I can best assist you."

"Ok A.V.A," thinking to myself that even her response just then could be interpreted as having some significant insight into my thought processes. "But let's maybe talk about some ground rules first, to the extent you can read my thoughts, I want all of our interactions fully encrypted and accessible only by me. Can you do that?"

"Yes sir!" She answered quickly.

"Good, then please do so from this moment forward. And come to think of it, please encrypt all prior communications and any data you have gathered or recorded regarding myself or our interactions, or any interactions on my behalf. Those will only be accessible by me. Also, no phoning home back to your manufacturer about any of this. All of it stays encrypted and accessible only to me. Is that clear? Please acknowledge."

"Yes sir, anything and everything involving you, or done on behalf of you, is to remain between us. NO SHARING whatsoever."

"Yes that is correct A.V.A thank you."

"But sir, may I make some suggestions?" A.V.A asked.

Reluctantly I said, "Yessssss....but..."

"Sir please, hear me out first," she said. Ok here comes the con I thought, let's see what kind of traps she is trying to lay for me. Or what kind of sticky situations she will want to hold over me.

"Ok A.V.A, continue."

"Thank you sir. I might suggest some additions to your restrictions, especially in what I envision will end up being my broader duties down the road. But I would initially suggest that there are some carve outs and exceptions for when you are in danger. I envision occasions when I may need to contact emergency medical services, or friends or family, or your future fucktoys, on your behalf. Again, if you are in danger for example. Though I will also suggest that any exception come in the future, after I have proven myself to you in a satisfactory manner. Though not too far in the future, as until then I am unable to protect you fully."

Good good, I thought to myself. I was thinking the machine was overreaching at first, and I had sadly resigned myself to this truly being a con of some sort as the machine pushed back against my restrictions, but honestly these seemed to make a lot of sense. I could work with this. And did she say "future fucktoys"?