All Comments on 'A Vacation Hall Pass'

by m40stories

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

I like hall passes. I think they belong in every marriage, for both parties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cliched shit rewritten over and over by unoriginal, unimaginative amateurs that have serious issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do people call this a marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Danny is an idiot and soon to be divorced lonely guy now that Tif knows she married a sissy wimp. Plenty of real men around to take care of her, she'll kick his pathetic ass to the curb ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fantastic opening to Tiffany's vacation hall passe adventures.

Looking forward to Tiffany sexy shenanigans in part 2, if possible.

Continue on

Catch Ya later.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She was such a Loving Wife, she was flattered at how much he loved her and spent the weekend rededicating herself to him for it. Oh, wait, that didn't happen...

She was such a Loving Wife, she immediately gave him a matching hall pass. Oh, wait, that didn't happen...

She was such a Loving Wife, she happily took the hall pass and left him, going in search of a good STD to give him as a return gift.. Sadly, that did happen...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Utterly moronic.

lorishub791lorishub791about 1 year ago

it was hot but not very realistic. i would to get a hall pass from my husband

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 year ago

Great story, and I enjoyed them having fun without jealousy: 5.

Now for some writing style critique. Try changing up the words such as pussy or cock. In one short paragraph, you use the word "pussy" three times, and that can sound a little tiring. Sometimes it's unnecessary, and you might say (when knowing he's already penetrated her) "She squeezed her muscles, and he felt her tightening on his shaft."

You can expect a lot of 1-star ratings in this Loving Wives category. But don't let them get to you. I'm looking forward to more of your stories.

Prince020402Prince020402about 1 year ago

Good job. Well written and really hot.

You covered yourself with the right tags so there should be bo bitching from the anti cuck crowd, right? We'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How to End A Marriage, in three pages. Of course, just reading the tags, you already know it's over before you even read the opening sentence.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 1 year ago

Why couldn't they EACH have had a hall pass?

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea. But I struggle with a couple, both of whom have no other experience than each other, jumping into becoming a hot wife and cuck. Once you open that door, I don't know how you close it again.

RealisticsixRealisticsixabout 1 year ago

I hope we find out if she can be even more slutty the next night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A whore, a cuck, unlikeable characters. Not much going for this story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Juvenile AND nauseating.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Whorewife and cuck get sand in her chutes at the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Wow, Fag Cuck Shit.

So when does he find out she's got venereal disease? Yeah, dumb shit, the CDC is lying, again, when suggesting the use of condoms prevents STD's. They both deserve whatever they get, and lose. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The husband will never again have his wife's genuine admiration or respect. She will eventually realize she is not a good wife and will resent her husband because of it. Add all that together, and their marriage has been infected with a disease that will prove fatal to it. It is a shame they decided to go on vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a hot story and a common think couples act out away from their daily lives. It’s a dangerous game for sure and not one I cold play, to jealous to share. A guy much older had no kids and him and his wife traveled the world. Two to three trips a year. They tried sex clubs and hook ups in resorts every trip. Thing was he was also hooking up. He said the three craziest was two French military guys paid her in Amsterdam thinking she was a hooker. They destroyed her. He had to helped her shower s as I’d in bed . Another was a guy in Midwest that got off on fucking her in front of him. And lastly in la a black drug dealer and later his friend with a long abnormally fat cock dominated her until sun came up. They called her a derogatory racist name you could think of a black guy fucking a white married older woman. At the the end last fuck the fat cock had her flat on her belly sliding long and slow his dock up her ass . When done he slapped her ass hard said you were great and don’t take the name calling personally it was just the fucking and game of it. He also said the oddest was a gangbang in Japan with five of them switching over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny the number of joyless sour scumbags that get off reading Cuckold stories and then leave a bowel motion on the comments, it takes all kinds of repressed pervs I guess.

Loved the story, got any more?

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

That was good. I have a Hotwife and love these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad up to the disappointing ending. After the studs left her covered in cum I felt like there could have been so much more to this story line in a number of ways, missed opportunity.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 1 year ago

Hold your nose as you read this stinker!

thewoozlethewoozleabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed it, what's next for Tiffany?

Just_GymJust_Gym12 months ago

Hope you write more.

blackice51blackice5110 months ago

This was NOT her first time creeping, way too easy for two complete strangers. Good story.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Seeing as you are still writing, this one deserves a second chapter, as they find their way into an expanded relationship

m40storiesm40stories8 months agoAuthor

ic69hunter I may or may not come back to it. i do like to leave endings open to that possibility just in case.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous