A Vacation Hall Pass

Story Info
Tiffany gets a hall pass from her husband while on vacation.
8.8k words
3.84
41k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany had been looking forward to this vacation away with her husband Danny. They'd been married for 8 years, but never had time to get away together for more than a weekend at a time, so they had both been excited about their week and a half trip to the ocean. Pulling into their house rental, Tiffany's mouth dropped. "Here?" she asked, smiling. "We're almost right on the ocean!"

"Yep" he replied with a big smile on his face. "The water's right over that dune," he said, nodding ahead and then opening the car door and going to get their suitcases. The smell of salt was in the air as they exited the car, the sky just beginning to darken with a hint of pink on the western horizon.

Danny started to take the bags to the door, glancing over at his wife who was still taking in the sights of the place. Her wavy brown hair was blowing in the ocean breeze, the soft fabric of her pink sundress's skirt flapping and clinging to her figure. He stood there admiring the view for a minute before opening the door and taking the luggage in. Tiffany excitedly followed him in, quickly checked out the small rented house, and then opened the sliding glass door to the back porch that overlooked the dunes and the ocean waves beyond.

She stood there taking in the view and didn't hear Danny walking up behind her until his hands were sliding across her stomach as he reached around from behind. "Mmm, I've been waiting to get my hands on you that whole car ride. You look so good," he told her. She smiled, closing her eyes, and tilting her head back into his chest as she felt his hands slide up and cup her breasts. Tiffany's nipples began to stiffen under his touch as his fingers brushed over them through the thin fabric of her bra and dress. Danny leaned down and kissed her neck just above the silver necklace she wore, and then down her bare shoulder to the spaghetti strap. He reached his hands up from their attention to her nipples, and slid the straps over her shoulders, and as the sundress began to fall.

Surprised, Tiffany quickly opened her eyes, and clutched the dress, remembering that she was standing in an open door to the beach and ocean. She spun around and walked quickly over to the bed where she sat, laughing slightly. "Danny," she yelled in a whisper, "the door is hanging wide open, what if somebody sees us?"

Danny laughed. "Why do you think I picked this place?" he said, grinning. "There's not going to be anyone around here unless they're lost. Don't worry about it." He motioned to the view, which was just sand and water, with not a person in sight.

Tiffany smiled and stood up, letting the dress fall to the floor and taking a couple steps toward him as she stood there in her pink satin bikini panties and bra. She motioned a finger to him in a "come here" gesture. Danny obliged, and stepped forward to kiss his wife. She reached down to feel the bulge that had been forming in his gym shorts and was pretty easy to see. "But I thought you liked having to wait for it?" she teased, rubbing his cock and giving him a long, deep kiss. She broke it off and took a step back.

"I think I know what else you like," she said as she got down on her knees and reached up for the waistband of his shorts. She pulled them down slowly, and Danny's hard cock sprang out from the waistband. "Mmm, that's what I'm after" she told him, staring at his cock and reaching up to start stroking it with her hand. She stroked it until it was full, an occasional moan of pleasure coming from Danny as her hands worked his shaft and gently cradled his balls.

His eyes were closed when she wrapped her lips around his cock, sliding them down and taking him into her. He gasped. "oh, wow you are so good with your mouth" he told her, as she reached behind her back and removed her bra while slowly moving her mouth up and down on his hard cock. When she had unclasped her bra, she let it fall off, freeing her soft breasts. She rubbed her nipples as she swallowed Danny's shaft to the base, causing him to moan. "Mmmmm yes", he said, as she looked up at him and pulled her mouth off with the suction making a popping noise.

She smiled knowingly. "I thought you'd like that" she said, sitting back on the bed and sliding her panties off and onto the floor. Danny was already moving forward and placed his face between her legs, licking his way up her inner thigh until his tongue found her already wet pussy lips. His tongue pushed forward, parting them as he licked her wet pussy up and down and sucking on it as she ran her fingers through his hair. He parted her legs some more and inserted a pair of fingers into her pussy as he continued to flicker his tongue against her clit. She squirmed a little as she gasped and moaned, watching him pleasure her.

He stopped and stood up, removing his own shirt and then climbing onto the bed with her. He smiled at her and he leaned down to her chest, licking her nipple. Tiffany let out a moan as his tongue swirled around and around it before taking it into his mouth completely and sucking on it. "OH, you know how much I love watching you suck and lick my nipples, baby," she said. "My pussy was so wet from sucking your cock, but ooh this feels so good. I want to feel your hard cock inside of me"

She pushed him over onto his back and straddled him, placing her hands on his chest and lowering her wet pussy onto his cock. "mmm, yeah I wanna feel you fill me up," she said as his cock head pressed into her pussy lips and slid in.

Danny leaned his head back and closed his eyes. "OOOH your pussy feels so nice and wet. You are so sexy," he told her as she slid her pussy up and down on his cock, feeling it fill her pussy. She looked down at him locking eyes intensely with a grin as she tightened her pussy muscles and slowed, getting a gasp from her husband.

He was getting close, she could tell. "You like that, don't you?" she asked in a sexy voice as she continued slowly riding him, and he just moaned in answer.

"You are so good," he said, as she looked into his eyes and started pushing faster and harder, feeling his cock shove deeper and deeper into her soaking wet pussy, and hearing the smack of skin on skin as she stared into his eyes.

She was beginning to feel it too - that need to cum. "I want you. I want you now. I want to feel you shove that cock deep inside me," she said, her expression giving away that she was about to cum. Danny thrust up to meet her riding his cock, and grabbed her nipples as he could feel his balls begin to tighten.

"I'm gonna cum," he stammered, looking up at Tiffany, whose mouth was open and breathing heavily. He grunted, shooting his hot slick cum up inside her pussy, and she felt it fill her with warmth and even more wetness. The sensation was enough to send her over the edge and she shook slightly from the sensitivity of it all, before slowing down and collapsing onto Danny's chest.

"I love you." she told him.

"I love you, too," he said back, smiling. They lay there for a minute with the sound of the waves filling the air and his cock still inside her before she climbed off and lay beside him. He took in a deep breath and exhaled. "You really are so good. So sexy," He told her. She just smiled.

++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, Tiffany woke up to the sound of the waves coming in through the open windows, along with the ocean breeze. She pulled the light blue sheets off of her, and swung her long legs out over the side of the bed. She stood up and put on her robe, tying it loosely before walking to the window to look at the ocean and smile, her brown hair blowing from the rush of salty air. She turned to walk to the kitchen, smelling the coffee that her husband Danny must have already made.

Tiffany walked over to the kitchen counter where the coffee maker was, and grabbed a mug. Danny was sitting at the table already dressed, and was eyeing her up as she walked in in her robe, the thin fabric clinging to her. He raised his eyebrows. "Well good morning, sexy," he said, taking another sip of his coffee. "Thought I'd let you sleep in - You were so hot last night."

Tiffany took a deep breath and exhaled, taking in the smell of the coffee. "You always say that," she told him.

Danny got up and started walking over to her. "That doesn't mean it isn't true," he said, reaching into her robe and rubbing his fingers over her nipple, which quickly began to stiffen under his touch. He leaned in to kiss her, before walking over to refill his mug.

Tiffany smirked, her robe hanging open slightly. "Yeah, well you only say that because you've only ever been with me - you say I'm sexy, just because you're stuck with me."

Danny laughed as he put the coffee pot back in place. "That is so far from the truth. I know any guy would be all over you if they had the chance. I mean look at you!" he said grabbing her butt and pulling her closer to him. He continued to speak in a hushed voice "And the stuff you do in bed... I know it's not just looks, either," he said raising his eyebrows and then kissing her. Danny headed back to the table, and sat back down while tiffany drank her coffee leaning back against the counter.

"I don't know," she said. "I'm nothing special in bed - again, it's just that you've only ever been with me." She pulled her robe back into place to cover herself.

Danny looked surprised. "You've never been with anyone else either. Do you really think that you aren't that sexy just because I've only been with you?"

"Well, I mean..." she said, trailing off in thought. Danny shook his head.

"That's crazy. I'm telling you any guy with a cock and half a brain would be lining up to get in bed with you." Tiffany didn't respond, and he could see from her expression that she didn't really believe him. "You still don't believe me, do you? Okay, fine - we're here through next Tuesday, so here's the deal..." Tiffany looked up from her coffee a little confused. "I'm giving you a hall pass this weekend - Friday through Sunday - so that you can see for yourself just how attractive and sexy you really are to guys that aren't biased, since I apparently am."

"A what?" She asked.

"A hall pass," Danny said, waving his hand and walking over to her. "You have my permission to do whatever with whoever through Sunday night. The only two rules are you have to come back to me, and I want to know about it all - no secrets. And obviously, be safe. So... 3 rules I guess."

There was a brief pause. "Are you serious?" she asked.

"Yes. It seems like that's the only way you'll ever believe me and realize how amazing you are."

Tiffany was absent mindedly glancing around the room. "But... I wouldn't even know how to do that."

Danny laughed. "Well you have until tomorrow to figure it out, your hall pass isn't good until Friday." She was quiet, and looked deep in thought for a minute leaning over the counter. Danny stopped enjoying the view down her robe and walked over beside her.

"Your sure?" she asked.

"Yes," he answered, reaching up under the bottom of her robe and rubbing her ass. "Only if you want to, of course. I really want you to enjoy yourself, not just do something because of me." He slid his fingers up between her legs and found her pussy, rubbing it lightly before sliding a finger in.

"mmm," she moaned softly as his fingers entered her.

Danny leaned in closer as he worked with his fingers. "Though If I didn't know better," he told her, "I'd say you've gotten pretty wet at the idea all of a sudden." He pulled his fingers out and went back to his seat at the table with a smirk on his face. Tiffany continued deep in her thoughts.

That day they drove to the city, spent the day at the beach there, sunning and swimming, and walking up and down the boardwalk, popping into shops here and there as they went. A couple times they stopped and sat on the benches just people watching while they ate their food. After dinner they made their way back to where they had parked and loaded their things back into the car. Danny shut the trunk as Tiffany was clicking her seatbelt and then climbed in and started the engine, pulling out of the parking lot for the 20 minute drive to their rental house.

A few minutes into the drive, Tiffany leaned over slightly and reached down to rub Danny's crotch as he drove, surprising him. "So I've been thinking a lot about my hall pass today," She said as she rubbed his cock through his swim trunks.

"Oh?" he asked.

She could feel him starting to get hard through the thin fabric of his trunks as she continued to rub his cock. "Yes. I think I want to go into town tomorrow night. I noticed a few clubs along the boardwalk that seemed interesting. The Beachside looked nice," she said, feeling his hard cock beginning to press against the trunks. "Well, well - you seem to be enjoying this, aren't you," she asked, with a wry smile. He continued to drive, turning on to the back roads to the house.

"A sexy woman in her bathing suit rubbing my cock? Obviously," he said as she untied the trunks and slid her hand into them, gently rubbing his swollen head as he tried to remain focused on the road. "I'm sorry, where did you say? I was a little distracted," he told her.

She laughed. "Beachside. And I better not distract you anymore then," she answered, pulling her hand back out of his shorts and gently patting his cock that was now straining against the fabric. He groaned. "Nope. don't want you being too distracted, honey," she said with a teasing smile, and turned to look at the colorful sunset as they drove.

The next morning they both slept in, and Danny woke up to the sound of seagulls. Tiffany was already up and trying on the new two-piece bikini she had bought the day before and checking herself out in the mirror. Danny sat up sleepily and whistled.

"Oh stop it," she told him, throwing a pillow at him.

"I can't help it," he said, smiling.

"You don't think I'm showing too much?"

"Well you're not going to get any complaints from me, that's for sure" he told her. Danny got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom to get a shower before breakfast and heading in for another afternoon at the beach and boardwalk.

He walked out of the bathroom naked, toweling off his short dark hair to see Tiffany with her short jean shorts on over her orange bikini, her hair in a bun and her sunglasses already on. "you ready?" she asked him.

He gestured to his cock hanging out and his complete lack of clothing as if to say "of course not."

She smirked and asked, "What, worried you might be showing too much?"

They set up their towels on the beach near where the Beachside club was located on the boardwalk, and spent the afternoon in the sun and surf. Today, though, Tiffany was checking out some of the guys that she was seeing on the beach from behind from her sunglasses. As she eyed up a younger, dark haired man with a muscular chest, her mind wandered to what his cock was like. How big was it? She watched him coming out of the water and pictured him naked as he did, the water dripping of his black hair onto his shoulders... His muscular chest glistened in the sunlight as he seemed to be looking at her. He winked.

"No, there's no way he could tell that I was looking at him. He's too far away and with these glasses on there's just no way," she thought to herself. Still, she felt a tingle come over her, and couldn't take her eyes off of him as he headed for his towel. Just then she realized that Danny had come back and was asking if she was ready to pack up. "huh?" she said, turning to him. "Oh. Yeah. Let's, uh... get some dinner, I guess."

She got up from her chair, brushed the sand off of herself, and scanned around for the guy briefly before turning to pack up her things.

They walked to the car and Danny changed his t-shirt while Tiffany dug out her white hollowed out swimsuit cover up and pulled it on over her bikini. With all their stuff put away, they started to make their way back to the boardwalk. "So what's the plan for tonight?" Danny asked.

She smiled. "Well, I thought we could eat dinner, and then I'm going dancing and see what happens."

Danny looked her up and down, clearly ogling her body in the outfit. "I don't doubt you'll get a bite looking like that." They arrived at the pizza shop on the boardwalk and before long were finishing up their meal. "What do you want me to do?" he asked.

Tiffany looked thoughtful as she pressed her finger to her lips. "Would it be weird if you came inside just to be there in case I need you?"

"Certainly not," he told her, as he laid a tip on the table and they got up to leave the restaurant. "I'll stay up at the bar so you know where I am. If you need me, come get me, otherwise I won't bother you at all." He smiled at her, and she seemed to breathe a sigh of nervous relief.

They walked a block up the boardwalk to the Beachside, and Danny gave her a kiss before letting go of her hand and walking in to head to the bar. He found a seat at one end of the bar and took it, waiting for the bartender to notice him. Outside, Tiffany waited a minute and took some deep breaths to try and calm the butterflies in her stomach. She hadn't felt like this since high school, such a potent mixture of excitement and nerves.

Finally, she screwed up her courage and went in, and walked past the bar, which was near the front of the building. From his seat, Danny watched her walk in, marveling at her body. The way her hips swiveled when she walked... the crease of her butt that could just barely be seen through the holes of the cover-up... the curve of her breasts... Man, she was hot. He ordered a coke. He'd need to be driving home, after all.

Tiffany walked further into the club, back to where the music was pumping and the dance floor was. It was early in the evening, so the "night life" was just beginning to get started, but already there was a good number of people out on the dance floor, and she had to squeeze by a few on the way back to that area. The beat was pounding and the music was loud enough that she could feel it vibrate through her. The scene was a bit overwhelming, with the sights and sounds and neon lights, so she found a seat near the edge of the room to take it all in.

Once she felt like she had gotten her bearings, she got the attention of a server and ordered a glass of wine to try and help her nerves a bit. Loosened up, Tiffany started working her way out onto the dance floor, bouncing around with the beat of the song, and getting caught up in the fun, as people pressed up against her, dancing beside her. She saw another girl dancing suggestively up against a guy and couldn't take her eyes off of them, grinding her butt against his crotch, or her straddling his leg, and grinding herself against him to the beat of the music. The sight of it was beginning to turn her on as she danced, not realizing at first that she had backed into someone.

She decided to go with the music and just continue to dance where she was, her body pressing against whoever it was behind her, until she felt them pressing back against her, and moving in sync with her. A masculine hand reached her waist and held her lightly as she started to press her ass against this man, and the fact that she was doing this with a complete stranger made it feel forbidden and so hot.

The hands grabbed her waist and when the music changed slightly, spun her around to face him, and suddenly Tiffany was facing the man that she had been checking out on the beach. She gasped, more audibly than she had intended, putting her hand on her chest.

The man chuckled. "You alright? Didn't mean to surprise you, but you seemed to be enjoying yourself up there already," he said, continuing to dance and trying to be heard over the music.

Suddenly remembering what she was doing, she put her hand on his chest and laughed. "Yes, I was just surprised it was you. I saw you today out on the beach."