A Vacation Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm that memorable, am I?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Tiffany wasn't sure how to react, and the butterflies were back in full force as her mind was flooded with images of him shirtless coming out of the water... her imaginings of him naked with his cock hanging out for all to see.

"I uh..." was all she managed to get out as her mind raced.

He smiled, and leaned in closer to her, placing his hands on her hips. "Well I remember seeing you too, and thinking what a sexy looking woman you are. I wasn't expecting to see you here either, but I am quite glad that I get to see you again." As he spoke, his hands encouraged Tiffany to continue dancing, and she fell into the rhythm with him swaying back and forth, letting him pull her close to him. "My name is Seth" he told her, as their bodies pressed close together in the crowd.

"I'm Tiffany" she replied, noticing his crotch pressing into her as his hands pulled them close. He was so sexy, and the thoughts she had of him from before plus all of this made her suddenly realize how horny she felt, and started to grind back against him. She gave in to the dancing and closed her eyes, raising her arms in the air, knowing it gave Seth a nice view as his hands roamed a bit from her waist to her butt.

"Ooh, that's a nice ass you got there, girl," he said squeezing it. The combination of the wine and how horny she felt right now meant her pussy was getting wetter by the minute and she surprised herself with her response.

"You like that, big boy?" she said to the man that towered over her by nearly a foot.

"Oh you know it," he told her, smacking her ass lightly and reaching further down to the edge of her coverup as he leaned forward. "You like big boys, baby?" he asked, grinning, as he slid his hands up under her cover up.

Tiffany realized her bikini was the only thing between his hands and her bare ass. "Mmm, I do," she said, staring up at his dark blue eyes as the coverup slid up and over her ass while he pulled her tight against himself. She could feel his bulge pressed against her and the tight crowd around them made it so that no one could even see that his hand had now slipped inside of her bikini bottom.

She kept eye contact with him as she reached down between his legs. She had to know. She grabbed the bulge in the front of his shorts, feeling out the size and girth of it.

"That should be enough dick for you, baby," he whispered in her ear, and leaned in to kiss her as his other hand reached up and grabbed her breast. The people around them continued to gyrate in the dark room as the music thumped.

Danny sat at the bar for about two hours before he saw Tiffany walking out from the back of the club. She glanced over at him, smiling, and he paid his tab, walking out to where he found her on the side street. "You okay?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," she said, smiling and nodding her head. "I just think I'm ready to go back to the house, I've had enough fun for one night. Did you think it was hot in there?" she asked, with a little bit of a giggle.

It was a short walk to the car, and Tiffany was all smiles as they drove to their rental house. "So... how'd it go?" Danny asked her. She told him about the wine, and dancing and Seth. She told him how he had invited her back to his place if she could drive, since his roommate had borrowed his car tonight. She told him how wet her pussy had felt and how horny she was, all the while talking at an excited pace until they pulled into the rental house. Danny unintentionally smirked as he opened the door.

"What's that for?" she asked, still all smiles.

"What? Oh, nothing - Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked as Tiffany stepped inside the house.

"I did, actually. I mean... not that I did because you weren't there, but..."

Danny held up his hand. "I know what you mean. Don't worry. Do you feel like you are as sexy as I say you are now?"

Tiffany thought about it briefly. "I mean, he made me feel sexy, but he probably does that to half the girls in there just to see who he can score with... Why are you still smirking???" she asked, lightly punching his arm.

He laughed. "Because you did just about what I expected you to do." He shrugged. "I guess I know you too well."

Tiffany looked playfully shocked "Well what did you expect me to do, go home with him?"

"Not really," Danny replied. "but that's what I mean, you did just about what I expected you to do."

"But you said I could do whatever I wanted with whoever I wanted," Tiffany countered. "Are... Are you calling me a chicken?"

Danny shook his head. "no, no, that's not what I meant, I just meant.."

"I think you did" she interrupted, feigning outrage, smiling and leaving him stuttering trying to explain himself. Now it was her turn to smirk and laugh. "Let's get the chairs and sit out on the beach and look at the stars for a bit before bed," she said grabbing his hand and leading him to the back deck.

The next morning, they both slept in late and then spent most of their afternoon walking up the beach and back, picking up seashells and any other interesting finds along the beach. They walked a couple miles in total, only seeing other people near the point where they turned to head back. Finally arriving back at the house, Tiffany cooked a late dinner which they ate on the back deck, watching the sky beginning to change colors. After the meal, Tiffany excused herself to go shower while Danny cleaned up from dinner.

Danny walked back to the bedroom and walked through the door, seeing Tiffany smacking her lips with ruby red lipstick. "WOAH!" he said in shock, walking over and sliding his hand across her butt.

She stood there in a black satin bra and string bikini panties with her wavy brown hair held back in a ponytail. She smiled, and turned around, walking over to the bed where she picked up her pink crop top cami and shimmied into it, her 36C breasts snug against the fabric, clearly outlining them with her nipples just barely noticeable through the fabric. Then she slid on her black skirt, that stretched to hug her hips and came only halfway down her thighs. "Wow... you are so fucking hot," Danny said moving over to put his hands on her hips and kiss her.

"No no," she said grinning, "don't mess up my makeup. I'm going to need a ride to the beachside tonight. I still have my pass, right?"

Danny paused. "Oh... right... I almost forgot about that," he said. "Are you ready to go now then? I can be ready soon."

She grabbed a small handbag to put a few things in. "Yes, I'm ready to go - and I don't think I'll need you to wait around for me at the bar tonight. You can walk the boardwalk or drive around town and I'll give you a call when I need you." She tapped his nose and smiled. "No chickens on the town tonight," she said, lightly kissing him on the cheek and turning to head out the door to the living room.

Danny stood there briefly in shock at the change from what he normally knew of her. She would normally not leave the house in something like that - that skirt was too high and tight and you could almost make out her nipples through the fabric of the shirt. Come to think of it, he didn't remember her having those clothes before. She must have bought them on the boardwalk the day before.

Danny put his shoes on, met Tiffany out at the car and they pulled out, heading into town. When they arrived at the Beachside, Tiffany leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "I'll call you if I need you to come get me - don't worry about me," she said, rubbing his crotch and giving his cock a squeeze. She got out and Danny watched her ass wiggle back and forth as she walked up the sidewalk.

Tiffany walked into the beachside. "No chickens here tonight," she thought to herself. "I'm gonna be the sexiest woman in this place." She strutted in past the bar, drawing glances from several guys who tried to check her out without making it too obvious. She walked back towards the thumping music, figuring she was able to find someone there last night to have some fun with, maybe tonight would be the same. Once again she sat at the edge of the room for a bit getting the feel for the room - it was more crowded tonight, being a Saturday.

Tiffany started to make her way on to the dance floor, shaking her hips and pressing up against other dancers the entire time. Multiple times she felt someone pressing up against her ass behind her or brushing her nipples as they squeezed by in the tight, darkened space. Before long, she noticed a familiar tall and tan figure on the dance floor, and made her way over to Seth.

This time, she snuck up behind him, putting her hands on his hips, and gyrating behind him, her hands sliding up his stomach before he turned around to see her. "I'm back," she told him.

Seth stopped in his tracks and looked her up and down. "Tiffany - holy shit, you look fucking hot." He pulled her close to him and leaned in. "Wanting to pick up where we left off last night, baby?"

Tiffany reached forward and rubbed his cock through his shorts. "I want to dance for a little bit, but then I want this big cock." She straddled his leg and gyrated on him as his hands roamed from the bare flesh of her back down to her ass.

"Mmm, I like a woman that knows what she wants. You know what I want?" He held her chin and placed his finger on her lips, parting them slightly and letting her suck on it. I want those sexy red lips wrapped around my dick before I fuck this wet pussy of yours. I wanna make you cum on my cock and moan so loud it wakes up the neighbors."

Tiffany found herself getting wet again from the way he talked to her, and the fact that she was basically humping his leg with her dancing. His confidence was really turning her on, though his muscular body certainly didn't hurt either. The heat, the darkened room, the music, and fact that this was all going on with people surrounding them and none of them cared made for a mix that had Tiffany feeling extremely horny again. She could already feel the wetness between her legs beginning to build again.

Though no one could hear it, Tiffany moaned at the thought of being taken by Seth, his big cock pressing into her and filling her pussy. "Oh I want you, Seth." She said.

He grinned. "I know you do." He nodded to her hand that was feeling his chest. "What I'm trying to figure out, though, is whether your husband is going to come after me for fucking his wife"

Tiffany snapped back to reality, realizing she still had on her wedding ring, but then recovering quickly, remembering the deal. "Not at all. He gave me a hall pass," she said, sliding her hand down to rub his growing cock. "And I want to use it on this right here." She said with her sexiest 'I want you to fuck me right now' look.

"Oh, I see," Seth told her mischievously. "The good little wife is going wild this weekend, hmm? Are you going to be a bad girl for me?" he asked with a grin and a raised eyebrow. Tiffany nodded, biting her lip. "Okay, then baby, I'll tell you what I want. I want you to go into the restroom over there. Take off that bra." He paused, feeling his hands over her ass. "And take off those panties. You won't be needing either of them very soon. Then bring them back here to me."

Tiffany felt her confidence flag for a second before grinning and turning to walk towards the restroom. She had to wait a minute for a stall to open, and once inside, slid her string bikini down past her ankles. Then, unclasping and wiggling out of her bra, she set them both to the side before readjusting her top. She felt freer now, but "wow, I feel practically naked," She thought to herself. She grabbed and held onto the bra and panties tightly, exiting the stall and checking herself in the mirror before returning to the dance floor. "Oh my god, you can see my nipples poking clean through this top," she thought. Tiffany felt exposed, but also extremely horny as she walked, barely covered, back onto the dance floor.

Seth smiled as he saw her returning and held out his hand. She returned his smile, dropping her bra and panties into it and watching him slide them into his pocket. "That's better, now I can see those nice tits, he said, one hand wrapping around her backside and the other cupping her breast and lightly pinching her already stiff nipple.

Tiffany gasped, slightly embarrassed but very turned on that this was happening with all these people around, mostly oblivious. "Now, what do you want?" he asked, knowingly.

"I want you to fuck me," Tiffany responded.

"Mmm, that's my bad girl," Seth told her. "Here's what I am going to do," he told her, continuing to knead her ass as they gyrated on one another to the beat of the music. "I need to drive my roommate home, since we came in together, but then your pussy is mine," he said, smacking her lightly on the ass as she looked up into his eyes.

"I'm getting wet already," she admitted.

"Then let's get going," he said, taking her by the hand and leading her back out the front of the club and onto the boardwalk. He texted his roommate to meet him at the car, and then led Tiffany down the side street to where he had parked. Tiffany's butterflies returned briefly as she glanced over where Danny had parked to see if he was there, but the car was gone. It was a short walk to the parking lot, when Seth asked her "you mind riding in the back seat? All our beach stuff is stuffed in the front seat because Luke likes to spread out in the back.

"Oh I can ride in the backseat" she said, grinning at her double meaning. It wasn't lost on Seth.

"I bet you can, baby" he replied, opening the door for her and making sure to get a good look down the front of her shirt as she climbed in. Just then, a tanned man with short, dark hair and tight abs was walking up towards them wearing gym shorts and no shirt. Tiffany eyed him up from inside the car.

"I didn't think we were heading back til later?" he said to Seth who was standing at the open driver's door.

"Well, let's just say I have a compelling reason for me to get back to the apartment sooner," Seth replied, and then saw Luke lean down and look in the backseat of the car. Tiffany smiled and waved.

They hushed their voices, but Tiffany could barely make out Luke whispering to Seth "Holy shit, man, she's hot."

"You're telling me. Get in," Seth said, and Seth climbed into the driver's seat while the shirtless man climbed in beside Tiffany, and immediately spread out, putting his arm up on the back of the seat behind her head and spreading his legs to be comfortable. "Hey there, I'm Luke," he told her, not trying very hard to hide the fact that he was very much checking her out and liking what he saw.

"Tiffany," she replied.

Seth started the engine and pulled out, heading a few blocks before pulling into a drug store parking lot. "I'll be right back" he told them, and walked into the store.

Luke stole another glance at Tiffany's nipples that were standing at attention through her top. Tiffany decided that if she was going to be wild this weekend, she might as well, go all in. "Like what you see?" she asked teasingly, and turned to face him and give him a better view.

"Mmhmmm - Seth is a lucky man tonight, hot stuff."

She reached over and put her hand on his thigh. "Maybe... we can all get lucky tonight?" she said, and winked at him.

"Oh fuck yeah" Luke said as her hand brushed his semi erect cock through his shorts before shifting back over to her own seat.

Not long after, Seth returned with a small bag and started the car, pulling out of the parking lot. Tiffany undid her seatbelt and moved to the center seat so she could easily see him in the rearview. "Seth, baby?" she said, placing her hand on Luke's thigh and rubbing it.

"Yeah?" he asked, as he glanced back in the rearview.

"I was thinking, and I had an idea." Her hand had moved up Luke's thigh and was rubbing his growing cock now as she spoke. "Let's not go back to the apartment - Why don't the 3 of us go to an empty part of the beach I know about." There was a brief pause of confusion until Seth saw the grin on Tiffany's face and a wink and realized what she meant.

"I think that sounds like a great idea," Luke said, putting his hand on her shoulder and rubbing lightly.

Seth laughed. "well of course you would. Alright then - so where did you have in mind?"

Tiffany told him where the rental house was, and as Seth continued to drive, she pulled down the waistband of Luke's shorts and began slowly stroking his cock, getting him hard. She watched and felt him getting hard in her hands. "Mmmm, I'm going to enjoy getting to play with two nice hard cocks tonight."

Luke shifted his shorts down for easier access. "You think you can handle the both of us, girl?" he asked, reaching his hand behind her neck and down her shoulder. His hand slid into her top and rested on her breast, which he began rubbing and feeling her nipple. "Mmm, let's see those nice tits, baby," he said, lifting it up and out of her top as they rode through town.

Tiffany almost moved to cover herself up until she remembered that it was dark and no one could see them. "You want to see my tits?" she asked as Luke nodded, smiling. She reached down and pulled her top up and over her head, dropping it on the seat beside her.

"You weren't kidding when you said you wanted to go wild, girl," Seth said, glancing often into the rearview mirror. "You're a good little dirty girl aren't you." He watched as she leaned down and started sucking Luke's cock in the back seat.

"Mmm, fuck yes, suck that dick, baby," Luke said, as he reached under her and played with her nipples.

Tiffany's ruby red lips wrapped around Luke's thick cock and she bobbed up and down the shaft briefly before pulling off and gasping. "It's so big and hard," she said, as she continued to stroke it. She stared at it and then gasped again, realizing that Luke had moved his hand under her skirt and started to rub her pussy. His fingers parted her wet pussy lips and brushed against her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her. She moaned, probably louder than she had intended to, causing Luke to smirk.

"Oh yeah, you like that big dick in your mouth, don't you. You're gonna love it in that wet pussy of yours," he said sliding a finger into her and feeling just how soaking wet she was as she had started trying to take his cock fully into her mouth. "Oh, you're ready for it, too, so nice and wet" he said. She pulled off his cock long enough to nod. "Oh no, baby, I want you to say it - what do you want?"

She pulled her head up off of his cock again. "I want your cock," she said.

"Is that all?" Luke asked, smirking, clearly wanting more. Tiffany tried to act as slutty as she could and leaned into it.

"I want you both to fuck me silly with those big... hard... thick cocks of yours, and I want to feel your cum all over me."

"That's a good girl" Luke said, as Seth was pulling into one of the parking spots beside the rental house.

"You know that ain't fair that you two started without me," Seth said, grabbing a blanket from the front seat and climbing out.

"We'll continue this in a minute, sexy," Luke told her as they both exited the vehicle, Tiffany now topless.

"Behind the house there," she told them, leading the two men beside the house and past the back deck toward the beach. Getting there, Seth laid out the blanket and Luke playfully pushed Tiffany down onto it. She laughed and then squealed as he surprised her by kneeling down and lifting her skirt up completely above her waist so that it looked like a belt, and then leaned down and began licking her pussy. Tiffany closed her eyes and moaned loudly, feeling his tongue press into her wetness and spreading her pussy lips.

"My turn," she heard as she opened her eyes to see Seth there beside her with his already hard and quite large cock in her face. She immediately opened her mouth and began sucking on it, noticing the precum that had begun to form at the tip. "Oh fuck that's good, girl," Seth told her. She moaned in response, looking up at him in the moonlight.