A Vacation Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked his shaft with one hand, while her other was busy running through Luke's hair and pulling him to her pussy. She could see Seth opening a box and then pulling away from her briefly as he began to roll a condom on.

He laid on the blanket beside her. "Climb on and ride that cock, baby." She sat up and straddled him, facing away from him, and grabbed his hard shaft, guiding it to her pussy.

"Oooooooh fuuck," she moaned as she felt his cock stretching her pussy and filling her as she lowered herself onto it. "Oh fuck yes, your cock feels so good," she said as he began to thrust upward to meet her motion of riding his dick.

Tiffany squealed in pleasure as she felt her pussy lips gripping his large cock as it shoved deeper and tighter inside her than she had ever felt before. "Yes yes yes!" she said as she bounced up and down on Seth's cock.

Luke had stood up and was taking up position at her open mouth again. She eagerly grabbed his cock and took it in her mouth, moaning as she tried to focus on sucking. The hard fucking she was getting from Seth made that diffult. Her mind could focus on nothing else but the overwhelming pleasure of his cock shoving in and out of her soaking wet pussy. After a bit, Luke pulled out his condom and put it on.

"Switch up, Seth, give me some of that pussy," he said, and Seth helped her climb off and onto all fours. Luke knelt behind her, spreading her legs and entered her from behind, his hard cock picking up where Seth's had left off.

"That's a good girl," Luke told her as he thrust into her, grabbing her hips and pulling her back to meet his thrusts. "what do you want, baby?" He asked firmly.

"I need you to fuck me hard just like that... oooooh fuck," She said, pushing back into his cock as it, too, filled her.

Seth stepped in front of her and kneeled to where his cock was back at the right height for her mouth. She took it in her mouth, and the motion of her pussy getting pounded shoved Seth's cock into her mouth with each thrust of his hard cock. Luke grabbed her ponytail, pulling it gently as he continued to shove his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy.

"Mmmm, fuck you're hot, girl," Seth told her, seeing her looking up at him and moaning on his cock.

She pulled off of Seth's cock, breathing hard "Ooooh, fuck me harder, I'm gonna cum," she said, pushing hard back into Luke, and beginning to moan loudly. "Oh fuck yes, give me that big cock, baby," she said, as Luke shoved it into her and she began to shake slightly. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she told them. Luke continued to plow his thick cock into her soaking wet pussy as she came on his cock and was squirming at the sudden sensitivity of her pussy.

Luke continued fucking her, and Seth removed his condom and started stroking his own cock, telling her "sit up, I'm gonna cum on those sexy tits of yours." She did as she was told, and leaned up, grabbing Seth's cock and stroking it. She tried to maintain her senses while she was still being fucked so hard and fast, as Seth enjoyed the pumping of her hand on his shaft.

"Oh yeah, you are so good with your hands. Ah fuck, here I cum," Seth said, just as he began to shoot several streams of hot, slick cum at Tiffany, catching her lips and chin, mostly landing on her chest and neck as the sound of skin slapping on skin came from behind her.

"I'm getting close, too," said Luke, pulling out and giving her sensitive pussy a break. She turned around as he stood up and she knelt in front of him. She removed his condom and began eagerly stroking his cock as he could see the moonlight glistening off of slickness of Seth's cum all over her chest. "oh yeah, tell me where you want my cum baby," Luke asked her.

She sucked on his cock's head briefly before continuing to stroke and telling him "I want you to cover my tits. I love feeling your cum all over me"

Tiffany could feel his balls beginning to tighten as she continued to stroke and soon watched his cum shooting out and onto her chest - much more than she was used to seeing, and as she let go of his cock, she rubbed it over her chest and lay back on the blanket.

"you are one hot fucking piece of ass," Seth told her.

"I know." She said, smiling, as she lay there naked. After a quick pause catching their breath, the guys began putting their shorts back on and she stood up. "I won't need a ride back - this is where I'm staying. I very much enjoyed the evening," she told them, giving each a kiss and a grab of their still hard cock.

They both smiled. "See you around, then, sexy. See you at the club tomorrow night?" Seth asked.

"We'll see," she replied, and the two men began walking back to their car with the folded up blanket

Tiffany stood there naked, watching the waves and fingering the cum on her breasts and nipples for a minute before turning to walk up to the house. She had remembered to set her bag on the deck, but realized as she saw the lights of Seth's car pulling away, that half of her clothes were in the car. "Oh well, at least I am already here," she thought to herself.

She walked up to the back deck of the house and as she neared where her bag was, she jumped as she heard "Did you enjoy yourself?" from the other side of the dark deck, not in the moonlight.

She jumped. "You scared the crap out of me, when did you get here?" she asked, realizing it was Danny sitting in the dark, and then suddenly felt very nervous.

"Not long after you - I followed you, just in case."

"Are you mad?" she asked, stepping closer and remembering her nakedness.

"Do you feel sexy?" Danny asked.

"Yes, very." She said.

"And Did you enjoy it?" he asked.

She absent mindedly began fondling her nipple, slick with the two men's cum. "mmm, I REALLY enjoyed it," she said looking over at him and noticing that his cock was out and hard.

Danny smiled. "Then I'm not mad at all. It was very hot seeing you lose yourself in the pleasure of it," he told her.

"I can see that" she said, as she stepped closer and knelt in front of him, and began stroking his cock, feeling it nearly covered in precum. "Since you've been so nice to me, why don't I take care of this for you," she said, and pulled his shorts the rest of the way off, placing his cock between her tits.

When she squeezed them together, he shoved his cock up and down through her tits, already slick with cum and made more so from his own precum mixing in. "I think you like when I act a little slutty, don't you?" she asked teasingly as she rubbed the head of his cock while he continued to thrust it between her tits.

He moaned in pleasure and gasped as he shot his cum all over her chest. She rubbed it all over her tits and covered her nipples as she smiled at him. She stood up and leaned over him to give him a long wet kiss and then stood back up. "I think I'm going to get a shower now" she said, winking and turning to go into the house for the evening.