A Valentine's Day Anal Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It'll be challenging, and I'll be on my best behavior. Thanks for calling. See you tomorrow."

"Thanks again, Eric. Goodbye."

I looked at Linda. "We're all set. We'll start with gesture warm-ups of your creation, so Bethany can see what you're comfortable with, then she'll describe the poses she wants you to do. I know which ones she'll pick. Rather than make them less explicit, we'll make them more. Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"Come over here and feel my cunt. But don't play with it too hard. I'm a virgin, you know. I've got to finish making dinner, so go away. Don't touch yourself, no cheating."

It was difficult not playing with myself. I desperately wanted to come, but I shared that problem with Linda, and we suffered together.

Thankfully, the next day passed quickly. Linda had one early class and no teaching, so she drove home early, and I took a late afternoon bus.

I opened the door to the sound of Linda's voice. "Sit at the kitchen table, honey. I'll show you my new look." She must have been out of sight in the bedroom and heard me open the door.

I followed her directions, and she stepped into the front room from the hallway across from the front door. She'd done herself up as a milder Harley Quinn. She'd done her chestnut hair in the double, side pigtail style and wore a white button-up, short-sleeved blouse, no bra, a brown and yellow plaid, pleated, short skirt, black Fitflop ballet pumps, and white, calf-high stockings. She looked the twenty-three years she told Bethany and maybe a couple of years younger.

A quick pirouette raised her skirt to reveal no underwear. "You like?"

Once my shock subsided, and speech returned, I joked, "I've got to put some ice in my shorts. You're so hot I'll catch fire."

"It's going to be a lot of work tonight, so I ordered a pizza delivery. It should be here any minute."

"We need to get there early. If you want to be official, there's paperwork to fill out with Amanda. I thought I'd drop you off at the art department and park in geology so no one will see us together before we meet in the studio." On cue, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, honey; you stay put." Linda buzzed the entrance and stood by our open door, listening to the footsteps coming up the stairs.

The open front door blocked my view of the landing, and all I could see was Linda's back as the delivery guy said the amount. "Wait a minute. I'll get the card from my purse."

She walked diagonally away from me, across the front room, to the hallway door. She'd put her purse on top of a plastic storage box next to the hallway entrance, nearly on the floor. When she bent over, her skirt rode up her ass, completely exposing her pussy and asshole. Rummaging to find her card, she straightened up and turned back to the door. She'd unbuttoned her blouse down to her navel, and with the exaggerated sway of her hips, first one, then the other, of her nipples peeked out as she walked back to the door.

I heard muffled talk followed by, "Thank you and goodbye." She stepped back, closed the door, and, holding the pizza, turned toward me.

"Oh, my god. That was so exciting." She put the pizza on the table and fluttered her hands in a half-mock attempt of fanning to cool down. "I wasn't sure I could follow through, but I set it up so I couldn't back out once I opened the door."

"You've outdone yourself, Linda. I could cancel tonight and stay here to amuse ourselves."

"Don't you dare, Eric? We haven't had this much excitement in a long time. I think of it as your unintended Valentine's Day present. I needed to see if I could pull this off. You said there're two guys at class tonight, and I wanted to make sure I could excite them."

"Sit down and eat. Bethany will want to meet you in her office to talk and might take you to the studio and show you around."

"I think we've got all of this covered, Eric. Whatever happens, I love you so much it almost hurts. The anticipation is overwhelming, and I hope you'll fill me with cum tonight."

We gobbled the pizza and didn't talk much during the drive, contemplating how the evening would unfold. I coasted to a stop around the corner from the art department. Linda opened the door and got out of the car. She had her little wallet in her hand.

Something was missing. "Where's your robe?"

"Oops. I'm taking a cue from Allison." She held up her wallet. "I brought my driver's license and social for the paperwork. Otherwise, I want to be naked. See you soon."

She swung the door shut. I lightly tapped the gas pedal and headed to the geology parking lot across campus. I grabbed my bag and walked back to the art building.

Amanda was alone in her office and glanced up with a sterner look than usual.

"Eric, Eric, Eric. You're in such trouble now."

Panicked, I asked, "What did I do? Last time you said I'm never in trouble here. What happened?"

"The new model, Linda, came in a few minutes ago. It's good she had her IDs to verify her age for her paperwork. She's young, inexperienced, and yet provocatively sexual. I understand you have modeling rules because of your wife, but this girl, Linda, could get you in trouble tonight."

I turned beet red, trying to think of something to say that wouldn't give it all away and let me maintain some self-respect at staying in control.

She broke into a huge grin, reached up, and put her hand on my arm. "Calm down, Eric. I'm teasing you. You've worked with Linda before and kept your commitments to your wife while modeling here, and I respect you for it."

"Thanks, Amanda. You had me worried for a minute."

"Linda's talking with Bethany. You're to meet them in the studio. I hope you and Harley, I mean Linda, have fun. Break a leg." She waved her hands again and shooed me away.

Someone had propped open the studio door, but neither Linda nor Bethany was inside. Students were arriving, and most smiled, acknowledging my presence. Several came up and said thanks for the exciting poses on Tuesday. I couldn't concentrate enough to manage small talk and hoped I didn't come across as too aloof. Bethany came through the door, followed by Linda.

"Hello Bethany, have you heard from Allison?"

"A couple of hours ago, and Melissa's fine, except for the broken bones. They released her this morning. Allison convinced the university to help her through the rest of the semester. As you know, when Allison sets her mind on something, it happens." Bethany paused. "Eric, this is Linda. You worked together once before."

"Hello, Linda. You seem different from before. It has been a few months, though." I held out my hand.

She held my hand in both of hers. "I've tried to grow up and experience different things."

Bethany made a point of having my attention before she spoke. "Linda hasn't modeled nude with a partner but wants to learn as much as possible tonight. We'll start with six five-minute gesture poses. I'd like to see Linda's approach and comfort level, so let her lead. She knows you're a capable and considerate model who understands the narrative structure I want for these poses. You'll also do whatever she requests to help her learn."

"Thanks for your confidence, Bethany." She dressed more casually tonight in a navy tie-dye jersey pintuck dress.

I switched my focus back to Linda. "If I can help to speed up your learning process, I'll do my best to accommodate."

"You were very kind at community college, and Bethany's said wonderful things about you. I want this to be a great session and will do anything, anything at all, to learn." Linda laid it on thick.

"I explained what we were trying to accomplish with the poses you and Allison did on Tuesday, and we would like to work on details of similar poses. After seeing how this first part goes, we'll try tamer, longer versions of Tuesday's poses. Neither of you should do anything if you feel uncomfortable and break the pose to voice your concerns. Is that clear?"

Linda and I nodded our understanding in unison.

"Excellent." Bethany looked at the clock. "A few minutes until seven. Eric, please show Linda the dressing room." She pointed to the changing room door.

I asked innocently, "Do you want privacy to change, Linda?"

"What's the point?" Linda replied and walked off to change.

"What do you think so far?" I asked as soon as I closed the door.

"She was adult about the erotic poses, and I tried to be precocious. I think we both succeeded. She wants the more explicit poses but fears me raising hell and causing trouble. This is going to be great." Linda said before unbuttoning her blouse.

"We have six poses of your choosing. What do you want to do?"

"Start with our old standard and go from there. I'll make poses like the ones you described on Tuesday. She'll be comfortable giving us those for the longer poses, and we'll make them our own."

"As always, an excellent plan."

She'd finished stripping off and didn't wait for me. "I'm looking forward to this. I'm fucking somebody up on that stage tonight." She wrapped her arms around me and probed my mouth with her tongue. "I hope it's you. See you soon."

She opened the door and stepped through, closing it behind her. I quickly finished and stuffed everything into my bag, put on my robe, and joined Linda in the studio.

She was already on the model stand doing her usual 'innocent' routine of standing near the platform's edge and bending over to spread herself. She went around getting a stool here and a bolster there and arranging them for our use. Her legs were at least as far apart as her shoulders. With her pussy lips shaved up to the top of her clit, it was easier to see her cunt than when Allison walked around the stage. Make-up and attitude made Linda look younger, but her body was the sexy, full-grown woman I loved and married.

Bethany met me with a glance that asked, 'Everything okay?' I smiled and nodded yes. "As you all know, Allison had to go to Houston to be with her daughter. Melissa is doing very well, and we'll enjoy Allison's superb modeling when she returns after her daughter's recovery. We're lucky to have Linda available on such short notice. We appreciate her help and will be supportive however we can. We'll start with six five-minute gesture poses. I'll keep time."

I took my robe off and dropped it near the corner of the stand. Linda stood facing me, looked flustered, and asked, "It's okay to touch, isn't it?" She'd maneuvered us into a position where she could ask Bethany and me simultaneously.

"Yes, of course, Linda," Bethany answered.

Linda looked me up and down, thrust her right hand between my thighs, and pushed against my right leg. "Please spread your legs apart."

She acted as someone awkwardly trying to get another person to change position but couldn't verbalize it. In frustration, she grabbed the limb and moved it. It beautifully combined innocence and unintended eroticism. Sliding her hand between my legs, she caught my limp cock and balls and squeezed them against my thigh as she pushed. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..., to be..., to be inappropriate."

In haste and embarrassment, she pulled her hand back, then reinserted it on the other side of my cock and balls to push my leg. It was a skillful attempt to appear more experienced than she was. I moved my right leg farther to the right until she let up on the pressure and pulled her hand back.

She looked down at my cock and, seemingly without thinking, reached out and patted it. "I hope I didn't hurt you."

I wasn't hurt, but it redirected my blood flow, which was probably her intent. She stood facing me. "Use your left hand to hold your right wrist like this," she showed me using her hands, "And with your right hand, hold my left wrist while I do the same with you."

She stood so close my cock pushed against her bush, and we leaned back to make space for the box formed from our interlocking hands. She stepped between my spread legs with both legs and kept her balance by adjusting our arms.

It wasn't a great pose, but not wrong either; an attempt at something different. Linda wanted to touch in a way that looked comic but was sexual, and she succeeded brilliantly. My legs were wide apart, and Linda squeezed her legs tightly together between mine. We leaned back less than our usual initial pose, but my balls rested on her bush and my cock on her belly. The way she arranged our hands allowed us to bend our elbows to keep closer together, and her ample breasts pushed against my right hand.

Linda turned to Bethany. "Is this a good start?"

My cock was beyond fulsome on its way to fully erect and pushed into Linda's belly, and Bethany noticed it. "That's an interesting pose, Linda, and if you're comfortable, I'll start time."

Linda looked into my eyes, tilted her head, and gave me a demure smile while subtly mouthing, "I love you." Whenever she says that while we're posing, I get hard. Linda flexed and relaxed her thighs, pushing against my balls with each cycle. We were thirty seconds into the pose, and my cock thrust straight up between us, throbbing to my heartbeat and spewing pre-cum like a Hawaiian lava flow.

I'm not sure how I made it through the five minutes without coming, but my suffering ended when Bethany said, "Very good, very intense, but time for a new pose."

We stepped apart. "Down on all fours, facing that way." Linda pointed to her left.

With the model stand in the middle of the studio, some students had a straight-on view of my rear end. Even straight female artists will accept a female model's spread ass cheeks but don't appreciate a male in a similar pose. Linda solved this problem by straddling my hips, facing the same direction, and sitting directly above my ass, offering a view of her ass.

She bent forward with the weight of her torso on her elbows and forearms, locking her fingers together and resting them over my head. Her butt was off-center, so her pussy was directly against the raised mass of my glute. She exaggerated the bend of her hips in the style of a jockey riding a horse, getting the maximum pressure against my ass. She pushed her breasts forward between her arms. She was stretched wide open.

"How's this?"

"Fascinating, Linda. Let's begin."

Linda wasted no time and ground her clit into my ass. I responded by tightening and releasing my glutes to push back. She'd climaxed on more than one occasion during similar poses, but with more time than today. I noticed Bethany walking around the room, providing guidance. Time extended well beyond the previously announced five minutes.

I don't think Linda would have lasted much longer. I could feel her trembling from the effort; we were both slippery with sweat. When she stood up, her nipples resembled marbles, and a pink blush of excitement extended from her face and across her breasts.

Bethany stood by the stand again. "Excellent intensity. Linda. Thank you for the interesting poses. Ready for the next one?"

"I am. There is a trapeze above the stage, and I'd like to use it to support my arms over my head."

"By all means. Eric, would you take care of it?"

I'd used the trapeze solo for the same purpose and knew how it worked. Linda squatted on her knees, her ass resting on her heels, and reached up to hold the trapeze. "Please tighten it at this height." I replaced the bolts, and she tested their strength.

She aligned herself under the trapeze with her legs apart. "Lie on your back between my legs with your head there and your hips here." She pointed to where she wanted me.

I knew what she was going for, the cowgirl pose Allison used for simulated sex. However, Linda would use the trapeze to support her torso rather than leaning forward on her arms. I was fully erect, and I could tell from her aroused nipples and the lingering blush of her chest she wanted me in her pussy.

Bethany watched me move into position under Linda. "I see what you're going for, Linda. It will be like one of Allison's poses on Tuesday. Okay with you, Eric?"

"If it's like Tuesday, I'm good."

"I'll trust you two to work it out."

I was in place and raised both knees to provide a hiding place for my cock. Linda adjusted her feet, bent down to her knees, and readjusted her position to align her calves beside my body. Flexing her hips, she lowered to all fours. Her breasts were hanging against my face, and I quickly bit one of her nipples. I felt a slight tremor from her legs against my side. She reached for the trapeze, lifted her chest from my face, and lowered her ass against my legs. I pushed my cock back between my legs so she could rest on my stomach.

She wriggled around, trying to find the correct geometry, and said, "I'm sorry, Eric, that's just not right. With your legs bent, it's uncomfortable and doesn't feel natural. It would be best if you lower your legs all the way. Is that okay, Bethany?"

Bethany moved to look at the pose from the side and back. "I think she's right, Eric. Can you lower your legs?"

I smiled and nodded. Linda pulled herself up to allow room for my cock to spring up and noisily slap against my stomach. Before anyone could say anything, Linda settled back down with her pussy lips sliding on my cock. She arched her back, prominently pushed her breasts forward, wiggled her hips a few times, adjusted her legs, and announced, "That's just right."

Bethany appeared startled by the sudden change in position. She examined the pose from behind, looking closely at Linda's ass and my balls. From the front, she looked at the head of my cock sticking out from beneath Linda's bush. "Linda, you've outdone yourself. An excellent pose with tremendous intensity. If you'll allow me one suggestion, could Eric cradle your breasts? Only if you are completely comfortable."

I could feel the heat radiating from Linda's pussy. She leaned toward Bethany. "I'd like Eric's caress, but I'm aroused. I'm embarrassed to say this because I want to be professional with my modeling. I may have an orgasm if Eric touches me like that."

Bethany placed her hand on Linda's shoulder. "Thank you for your confidence and for being so open with me. Feel free to experience an orgasm during our session. It would honor us to capture it artistically. It's the epitome of what we wish to accomplish tonight. I'm so glad you found your way here. Eric, please complete the pose." Bethany kept her gaze on Linda's tits.

I raised my hands to the underside of Linda's breasts and gently pushed until they filled the palms of both hands. "May I squeeze your nipples?"

Linda made a last change on the trapeze, tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and nodded yes. I curled my index fingers into a hook above her nipples around the areola. From underneath, I pushed my thumbs up, squeezing her nipples firmly into the crook of my fingers.

I knew Linda's response and concentrated instead on Bethany's reaction. Her sharp inhalation and the flush of redness across her face told me we had nothing to worry about for the rest of the night. "Wonderful, Linda. Enjoy." Bethany backed away and resumed her teaching duties.

Linda softly slid her clit along my cock. I could tell she knew we had a long session to fill and didn't want to get into wild abandon territory too soon, but I also knew she would come during this pose.

I matched my rhythmic thrusts and nipple pinches to Linda's crescendo. I could send her over the edge with various tiny, personal touches. That would have revealed our previous intimacy and damaged the suspension of disbelief we tried to maintain.

Eight minutes into a five-minute pose, I knew Bethany wanted to see Linda's orgasm and would give her all the time she needed. I followed Bethany's travels among the seven students I could see through my half-closed eyes. She was careful to take equal time with each, encouraging them to look at the models more than the drawing. She made frequent, quick sketches on their drawings to highlight a particular point she was trying to make and always offered smiling praise and encouragement.