A Valentine's Day Anal Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and I sat up and smiled, acknowledging their appreciation. I reached back for the role of disappearing paper towels. We'd gone through a few and would need more to clean enough to get dressed. Bethany sat at the edge of the stage while we cleaned.

"I'm on to your secret. I was worried when you had sex. I went to talk with Amanda. She told me your voucher forms showed you were at least living together, if not married. It's late, but I called Allison, too, and she confirmed you'd mentioned your wife modeled." Bethany paused, and it felt like we needed to say something.

"I hope you won't banish us in the future." I looked hopeful while cleaning up cum and sweat from my lap.

"Far from it, Eric. We can't have another session like this here until our next Valentine's Day surprise. But several graduating students want more. I have a studio across Lake Pontchartrain in Mandeville and could accommodate up to fifteen artists for an exclusive session. Allison wants to take part, too." She looked over at Jennifer. "We've also had a request for instruction involving male anatomy, an interesting subject."

I think Linda felt left out. "Can you check if I cleaned everything?" She got on her hands and knees with her butt facing me.

"You missed a couple of spots, but I'll get them," I said while wiping her ass with another paper towel. I finished cleaning her with a kiss on her puckered hole. She stood up and stretched, then bent down to hug Bethany.

"Thanks for letting us do this, Bethany. It would be fun to visit your studio, but I'm exhausted, and it's time to get home." We all stood.

"I'll call you guys to schedule something. Thanks again."

Linda talked in the changing room while I started dressing. "Oh god, Eric. That was so much fun. I didn't want to seem too eager with Bethany's offer to model in her studio. That would be great. I'm so excited. I can't wait."

I heard Linda but didn't pay much attention and finished dressing. I packed my robe and flip-flops in my gym bag and turned to see Linda dressed only in her white, calf-high socks and Fitflops. "I thought you were exhausted and wanted to get home?"

"I'm ready, Eric. Let's go."

"You're naked, and it's cold."

"You weren't paying attention, were you? I've been telling you how excited I am about being nude. I can't stand to put clothes on. I'll have to get dressed tomorrow morning, but I'm staying like this until then. It's only fifty degrees outside, anyway. Put my clothes in your bag, and let's go."

Argument beyond a certain point is futile, and this would be the perfect end to a surprising Valentine's Day.