A Valentine's Day Anal Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand slid over her left thigh until I touched her cunt and pressed my palm flat against it. We watched my hand rub her pussy and transfer some of her moisture to lubricate my cock. Watching the vivid pinkish bloom develop on her cheeks and flow to her neck and chest, I moved behind her to lay on my right side. Extending my right arm, I raised my body diagonally and placed my hand near her head. I bent my knees in the same pattern as Linda, spooning.

The position of my pelvis is more complex than it appears at first glance. I needed a couple of inches between us to allow the proper geometry for our plan to work. I tucked my soft cock down toward Linda's feet behind her right leg.

To finish up, I pressed my right leg against Linda's and copied the triangular shape of her left leg, but further away. I extended my left arm to cup Linda's left breast and lightly squeezed her nipple. She stretched her left arm along her body, placing her hand on her thigh.

From right to left, as seen by the artists, were two triangular shapes formed by our raised left legs and the stage, offset both left to right and front to back. Linda's body extended horizontally with the stand from the triangle of her leg. My torso projected up to the left from behind Linda, bisecting the angle of Linda's left leg and her torso. Two more triangles extended to the left; one formed from my torso extended right arm and Linda's body, and the last created from Linda's arm, head, and neck.

It was an interesting formal composition, not rising to Rodin's 'The Kiss,' but better than average. Whatever traditional design the pose lacked, it made up in narrative potential.

I surreptitiously surveyed the studio and saw students hoping to see a roller coaster of explosive sexual fireworks but settling for a pedestrian bus ride. I looked at Bethany. "If this is acceptable, we're ready to begin."

She looked carefully at the composition. Her expression implied she found it a good placeholder until the final pose and a stunning session climax. "I've set the timer, and we have fifty minutes. Please begin."

I looked back to Linda, and we held each other's gaze for a quarter-hour or more in motionless silence. She signaled the start of serious efforts when I felt her ass clench and push into my belly. She smiled and wiggled her butt at the same time. I was on the edge of tumescence, and the slight movement of Linda's ass moved my dick a few millimeters along her thigh. I've heard it called the butterfly effect, and I knew the ensuing chain of events was irreversible. I mouthed, 'I love you.'

Irreversible doesn't mean immediate, and we had another half an hour to fill. I remembered Jennifer's questions. Everyone was bored, the session was informal, and I knew our discrete whispers wouldn't be a problem. "When you returned from the restroom, I talked with a woman. Her name is Jennifer."

"Is that so." Linda scowled. "You were deep in conversation and holding her hand, but you were also naked. I'd sucked your cock to climax, and you shot your load all over my body. But you couldn't keep your hands to yourself."

The suddenness of her reply caught me short for a moment, but I felt her right thigh tighten and relax, rubbing my cock against her leg. "Yes, mistress, I'm guilty as charged. I remain naked and await your punishment. There's more to the story; perhaps you'll let me finish before I suffer your punishment."

She laughed, making things worse by jiggling my cock. It grew another centimeter but remained tucked discreetly behind her thigh. "Proceed."

"Your deft handling of my testicles was inspirational for Jennifer. She wants some ball play, and I don't mean cricket. Her husband has refused to take part, feigning injury. She'd suppressed her desires until seeing you and Allison bang on my balls. I told her I'd ask for your wisdom and maybe you'd speak with her."

"Shit. I'm surprised your cheap-ass whore-mind didn't think to offer your balls up on a platter so Jennifer could practice." Only her smile gave her away.

I first felt the blood pressure increase in my neck, and the hot, blood-borne bloom expanded to my face. "Mistress, only you can offer my balls up on a platter. They're yours to do with as you wish."

Over the years we had modeled together, Linda and I practiced disguising our intentions. Tonight, no one saw any movement for the first half an hour. Our adjustments comprised a twitch here or a jiggle there. The students could see we calmly whispered, but it didn't affect the pose, and they couldn't hear anything. I felt my cock's first stirrings but knew it wouldn't draw attention yet.

Then Linda said, "I can feel your cock. I saw the artery in your neck expand and immediately felt your cock glide over my thigh." My heart rate deepened, and each explosion in my chest pumped directly to my cock. In one sudden burst, my cock sprang from firmly wedged behind Linda's thigh to sticking forward above her thigh.

The unexpected jolt didn't faze Linda. "The geometry is almost right. Pull back. That's good. Tilt right. Perfect."

The startling movement drew attention and raised a commotion when students reached for erasers and rubbed their drawings. Noisily alerted to something happening, everyone was looking when the tip of my cock bounced off the lower opening of Linda's pussy.

Linda's voice and smile connected our hearts to my cock. I counted five heartbeats in four seconds, and I felt the heat of Linda's welcoming vestibule against the insistent head of my cock. All I could say was, "I love you, honey."

I kept my eyes on Linda, trying to delay the inevitable. Still, stray looks at her breasts fueled the return of my full-throttled blood flow, and with two or three more pulses, the head of my cock pushed between her pussy lips. Linda's smile told me she'd felt it too. We were more emotionally and physically connected than we'd been in a long time, and her eyes inflamed my heart.

I held still and didn't want unnecessary thrusting to end our fun prematurely. I fixed my eyes on Linda and asked, "Can you tell how many are looking?"

She drifted her eyes to view the studio. "All of them." She lowered her eyes, pointing to where my cock entered her cunt. "You're barely inside me. When you grow to fill me, they'll sweat, too."

The thought of fucking while being watched quickly expanded my cock to fill Linda's cunt. "That was fast, buster. If I didn't know you're a dedicated, professional life drawing model, I'd say you're enjoying yourself entirely too much." I forced myself to look at Linda while time stood still.

It seemed like hours, but only minutes passed. "We've set something in motion tonight, definitely between us, but among the rest, too," I whispered and raised my eyebrows to our audience.

"Eric, I'm not concerned with the audience. They're paying us to fuck for them. You're hard inside me, and I'm enjoying it immensely. Do you have any thoughts on the next pose? Bethany wanted the cowgirl pose. I assume a longer version of one I did earlier."

"That's what she said, but you've taken over the class. Whatever you'd like is what we'll do. What about anal probing?"

"It sounds so yummy, but it has to be open and flagrant. I want our little group of artists shocked. We've got their attention. Let's send them over the edge."

"I brought the lube."

I glanced up to gauge the class. I could see half the students, all fiercely drawing and intensely focused. In the extreme of my peripheral vision, Bethany talked with a couple of students giving her positive guidance.

I felt Linda slowly rocking her hips to pump my cock, and I responded in counter-rhythm, pushing up when she pushed down. Nothing frantic, just slow rhythmic motion. I'd lost sight of Bethany.

Linda roused me from my reverie. "Bethany's coming." We slowed our thrusting but didn't completely stop.

My eyes were on Linda, and hers on Bethany, who walked the length of the model stand to squat near Linda's head. Bethany spoke loud enough for me to hear but aimed at Linda. "This is stunning, Linda. You've gone far beyond my hopes and expectations. I want to ensure you feel comfortable with your accomplishments this evening."

"I'm inexperienced in these things, Bethany. You said you wanted erotically charged poses. I had an orgasm before, and Eric splattered cum all over me in the last pose. Eric's slippery cock accidentally pressed against my pussy lips. I hope it's not a problem."

"It isn't, Linda." Bethany looked over our conjoined genitals.

"I felt Eric try to control his hardness, but he grew longer and spread my pussy lips. His cock felt so good in my mouth I thought it might feel as good in my pussy. It does."

Bethany returned her gaze to Linda's face. "You've come a long way tonight and are uninhibitedly engaged in learning. Your poses are beautiful and erotic. It's time for a break before the final pose tonight."

"Do you still have something in mind for the next pose?"

"I did, a long version of one of the earlier poses, but now I'm not sure."

"I'm a beginner, an inexperienced nude model. For my last pose, I'd like to show you what I've learned. Would that be possible, Bethany?" Linda smiled her most honest, seductive, and pouty look.

"An intriguing idea, Linda, but I have to return to my office for a few minutes. We'll talk after the break."

Linda stopped her movements and looked around at all the shocked faces staring at us. She smiled in her most perky voice and informed everyone, "I've got to pee again." She moved so quickly that we disengaged with a pop, and I barely glimpsed her ass when she turned into the hallway.

Bethany came to her senses. "Well. Yes. Time for a break. We've gone overtime again, so let's start again at nine twenty." She left for her office.

I took all this as a cue to sit and relax. I didn't attempt to hide my erection while casually looking around the room. The students adjusted their drawings and supplies for the final pose. The sexual tension was almost unbearable. In the future, they would be more careful about what they wished for in an erotic drawing session.

Linda returned and sat next to me. "I only peed; I want to save the excitement for our last pose. Where's Bethany?"

"She left right after you."

"I'm so excited, Eric. It's Valentine's Day, and I love being naked with you. I think Bethany's in the spirit, too. She loved seeing us fuck. It's an electric night, and everyone's charged up."

"I've felt it all night since your introduction."

"I'm going to spread the joy and talk with Jennifer and that guy." She looked across at the guy she talked to during the last break. "We must maintain our pretenses, weak as they are." She jumped down and walked over to chat with Jennifer.

A few students wandered out into the hallway. Most stayed and watched Linda while they continued their preparations. I thought to get the lube and tossed it on the back corner of the stand.

Linda had finished chatting with Jennifer and moved to talk with the other guy. He whispered, and I couldn't hear. Linda spoke in her usual voice; she wanted me to hear. "Those are beautiful even though drawn from such a distance. Would you like a closer look?"

She turned around to face me and bent to rest her hands on her knees. She smiled at me while wiggling her spread ass. The drawings must have been of her ass and pussy. She backed into his arm before stopping and moving forward a half step.

He mumbled something I couldn't hear, and she turned back toward him. "Sure, move them around if you like." He reached up and pulled her pussy lips out from her cunt and wiggled them back and forth. She looked back at me, smiled, and arched her eyebrows. She soon stood up, turned, and put her hand on his shoulder. "Glad I could help."

Linda returned and sat near the center of the stage, a foot away from me. "You know I'm playing, Eric. We've never gone this far with a group like this, and it's so exciting. I'm sure Bethany wants me, Jennifer wants to pull on your balls, and Robert over there, well, he's just a guy and wants to fuck."

"You told Jennifer she could play with my balls tonight?"

"No, but yours are up to the task. We don't have enough time tonight, and I need your cock in my ass. Let's arrange something fun with Bethany for another special day, maybe the vernal equinox."

"Speaking of Bethany, here she comes."

When she stopped in front of Linda, Bethany arranged her hair in a scrunchy. "We have time for one more pose, and you wanted to show me what you've learned this evening."

Linda casually leaned forward and reached up to draw Bethany closer. Bethany's raised arms allowed Linda to press her hand against Bethany's chest and not her shoulder. Linda somehow massaged Bethany's boob while whispering. "I've already come, sucked Eric's cock, and had him in my pussy. For the last pose, I want to fill my last hole and have Eric fuck my bottom."

Bethany, her face flushed and visibly aroused, nodded yes.

Linda looked at me. "Sit with your butt here, your legs together and straight out, and lean back on your hands." She slapped the stand where she wanted my butt and stood up to get the lube from the corner.

I hurried into position with my legs together and cantilevered over the front edge of the stand. My cock stuck up from my lap, but Linda's ass would soon engulf my immodest display.

Linda stood by my right thigh. "Perfect, Eric. Keep still while I get into position and lube us up." She stepped over to straddle my legs, facing the class with her ass inches in front of my face.

"I need a favor. Would you prepare my tight little butthole for your cock?"

She'd twisted around to look at me, pushed her ass back to spread her cheeks, and held out the lube. She wanted me to apply some, and I raised my hand to receive a glob. Before the lube, I kissed her beautiful bottom and probed her ass with my tongue. She wiggled and squirmed before I smeared the lube on her dark star and pushed two fingers inside to help her loosen up quickly.

My fingers slipped from her ass. She bent over to squeeze lube on my cock, stroking it over me. Tossing the lube behind her, she squatted down, reached under her pussy, and grabbed my cock. Wriggling the tip against her already loosened target, she smoothly lowered her ass on my cock until fully impaled. She leaned back against my chest, extended her arms behind to help steady her body, and moved her feet forward, so her toes touched the side of my knees. When she relaxed her legs to let them splay apart, I tried to imagine the view for the students.

Linda leaned back, off-center to the right, and casually rested her head beside mine. "How's it look, Bethany?"

She quickly scanned Linda's tits and stomach but stared at her pussy. "I'm stunned, Linda, stunned. With each successive pose, I think you've reached the zenith of your ability, only to be proven wrong with the next. This is spectacular. Both of you, it's wonderful. Hold it as long as you can."

"Thanks for the compliments, Bethany. Would you do something else for me? I applied too much lube and smeared it over everything. Take something and wipe us off there. It'll be more comfortable."

"Of course, Linda. Give me a moment." She scanned the stand and picked up the roll of paper towels. Sitting by Linda's right knee, she pulled the leg against her body and reached down to wipe up.

"Can you move your legs apart, Eric?" I complied and felt her gentle touch pressing against my balls and thighs. She wiped up, dabbing the base of my cock and the exposed rim of Linda's expanded back door. I couldn't directly see or feel what she did next. Judging from Linda's deeper breaths and quiet moan, Bethany did a thorough job cleaning Linda's vulva. My wife leaned her head back against my shoulder and rocked her hips.

A few seconds later, she raised her head and whispered. "It feels great, Bethany, but I don't want to come yet. We still have a pose to finish."

"You're right, Linda, and I'd like to say a few things to the class first." Bethany stood up and spoke loud enough for the entire class to hear.

"There's precious little time to capture this magnificent pose. Notice the negative spaces between Linda and Eric's legs where their arms reach back for support." Bethany stood to our right and used her extended arm to point to the subject of her attention.

"Don't neglect the narrative impact of this pose either. Linda has privileged us with an opportunity to interpret a powerful woman in the lustful throws of wanton abandon." Bethany reached down to touch as she talked. "Notice her swollen labia, engorged clitoris, and hardened nipples. These are all the direct result of her anal penetration," Bethany paused and looked into Linda's eyes, "and her joy in revealing it to all of us." She understood Linda's proclivities and smiled as she looked back to the students who drew furiously.

"We have another thirty minutes at most. I'm sure Linda and Eric will provide another fitting climax to this wonderful pose." Bethany began her usual rounds of spending time with each student.

"Happy Valentine's Day, I love you," I whispered in her ear.

"This is so wonderful, Eric. It feels like I'm exposing my most intimate soul, and it's so exciting. I want this to go on forever."

We didn't move for fifteen minutes, maybe longer. Linda had a tight grip around the base of my cock with her contracted sphincter, but the rest of my cock was snug and warm inside. Her rectum didn't have the muscles to squeeze my shaft's length.

I kept my eyes closed and luxuriated in the warm excitement of our blatant sexual display. I felt my wife stirring down there, her hips rocking to the rhythmic contractions of her ass gripping my cock.

"It's showtime," I whispered.

"Yes, honey, I don't want to hold it off any longer. Can you reach me?"

I moved my left arm around Linda to rub my fingers over her vulva. She had been sitting with her head against my cheek, and she tilted her head back, started moaning, and increased the tempo of her rocking hips.

I alternated rubbing her lips and dipping inside her cunt. After a couple of minutes, the increased tempo of her thrusting urged me to finger her clit, sending Linda into overdrive. She pushed with her legs to slide up and down my shaft. I rocked my hips to meet her thrusts, and we soon hit an urgent rhythm, disrupting any attempt to capture an image.

Linda brought her right hand to her breast and squeezed. We balanced precariously and laid on our backs before the dam broke. Linda straightened her legs, spread them as wide apart as she could, and moved her left hand to take over on her clit. I felt my balls pull up beside my cock, and I held my hands on her hips to hold her steady as I pounded my cock up into her ass.

We arched our backs and wholly tensed up with our climatic contractions. It felt like Linda's sphincter was trying to suck me in as wave after wave of explosive energy erupted from my loins and filled her ass with my cum. We both relaxed and the studio ceiling slowly replaced the stars in my field of vision.

We were sweaty and still trembling when the giggling started. I think I started it, but Linda immediately joined in. Soon, we laughed so hard that keeping her on top of me was difficult. All the jiggling softened my cock, and it slipped out of Linda's bottom. I felt the gushing of cum pouring over my crotch. As Linda said earlier, we like our sex messy.

Linda slid off me to the right. I turned onto my right side, and she onto her left. "I love you so much," I whispered while awkwardly hugging and kissing her. We couldn't indulge long, and hearing the scrapping of chairs and general movement, we saw Bethany standing by our feet.

"I can't think of a more fitting, erotic end to our Valentine's Day romantic drawing sessions." Bethany started politely clapping, and everyone immediately joined in with applause.